A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 09 - (E/a)

Story Info
Arya and Eric move onto their next "first".
4.8k words
4.76
5.1k
1

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gaelen33
gaelen33
78 Followers

The E/a in the title stands for Eric and Arya. There is also a Chapter 9 dedicated to Claire and Roy (C/r). I had combined the two at first, but it didn't seem to mesh well so I've separated them. I personally love each, since they demonstrate the spectrum of BDSM and D/s in particular; a world of roles and kinks that is diverse and beautiful in all its forms! If you aren't interested in the gender-swapped version of this chapter, though, and want to focus just on Arya and Eric I suggest skipping to Chapter 10!

~Gaelen

______________________________

Claire had been pacing the halls all morning, thinking, worrying, planning. They had expected Roy the day prior and the delay had only increased her anxiety.

In regards to his visit overall, she was as confused as she was nervous. When she had asked Eric his reason for inviting his acquaintance to the estate, his answer had been vague and unsatisfying. She had a suspicion that it might be for her benefit, but she had never spoken to Eric about her feelings for Lord Easton and always thought her self-control and calm façade were foolproof.

Maybe it's because we're siblings, she mused. I can certainly read him better than others can. Perhaps even better than himself.

And it was true. Claire was extremely perceptive, and had known since before their arrival at Eric's estate in Langton that he had serious feelings for the girl Arya. It was more for Arya's sake than his that she had warned the girl not to fall for him, informing her that Eric had loved another and would likely never marry, now. It was an inappropriate move, she knew, but she had instantly recognized Arya's kindness and genuine nature and, despite her occasional gruffness towards the girl, had grown rather fond of her.

In the past she had been protective of her brother, observing the deceit in every vapid, social-climbing woman who had earned Eric's affection - with the exception of Sophie, who she had loved almost as deeply as her brother - but this time it was Eric who she didn't trust. She could see his affection for Arya, despite his stubborn desire to remain single, and she knew that their relationship had grown physical. She sincerely hoped that he would do the right thing, in the end.

Either way, she had resigned herself now to letting the chips fall where they may. It was too late for her to change the course of her brother's relationship, but it was still possible for her to forge her own fate; and she was determined to do so. Whether purposeful or not, Eric had provided her the exact opportunity she had always needed, and she planned to take full advantage of Lord Easton's time with them.

Claire's history with the nobleman was sparse and inconstant, because Lord Easton had many responsibilities of his own and no love for the capital. She knew that his occasional visits to Veras were largely motivated by his desire to see her; he had told her so himself, so cute and bashful in his admission that she had been unable to stop herself from leaping on him and forcing him to kiss her the way she needed him to. Since then he had been polite, attentive, and even affectionate at times, but had kept his distance. His apparent rejection hurt, but she knew that his family wanted him to marry someone else and she suspected that his distance was an attempt to not become attached to a woman he likely couldn't have.

But Claire was determined to have him. Only three weeks ago she had learned that his prospective fiancée had died of a fever, and ever since then she had been strategizing. She had done extensive research - even going so far as to draw upon her less scrupulous contacts to find out information about the brothels he visited and his bedroom predilections. She knew the power of sex and was determined to use it, especially after she discovered that his preferences aligned so closely with hers. And they were unusual enough that Claire was willing to bet a substantial fortune that only she, out of the many noblewomen they knew, could satisfy him.

The clock tolled noon and Claire took one last look in the mirror. Her dark, glossy hair and olive skin were beautifully offset by a gorgeous, expensive fuschia gown, and her eyes were bright with excitement. She straightened her cape and set off to find her brother.

She was amused as she entered the room where Arya and Eric had been spending the morning and caught him playing with her hair, his head bent low as he whispered something to her. The couple jumped apart when they heard Claire enter, both turning pink, and Claire pretended not to have noticed.

"It's time," she said tersely. Claire marched off with impatient dignity as the two lovers followed, and the three of them were soon waiting in a sitting room by the front door for Lord Easton to arrive.

____________________________________________

Arya couldn't help but notice Claire's nervousness, and empathized with her. But it was also somewhat amusing, watching the normally self-contained and serious young woman acting like a lovestruck schoolgirl.

What she couldn't empathize with or understand, was Claire's attraction to the man. After his arrival the four of them had spent time getting to know one another, and it had been unpleasantly awkward. Lord Easton was nothing like what Arya had expected; she had pictured the lovely, smart, strong woman with a "bad boy", a rake who would sweep her off her feet. But Lord Easton's personality was about as exciting as a block of wood, and she was glad that Eric had devised opportunities for the couples to spend time apart this coming week. She didn't know much more of his inane small talk she could tolerate with equanimity.

Claire didn't seem to mind his ways, however, and Arya supposed that that meant they were a good match; anyone who could hang off of Lord Easton's every word was a woman he should instantly marry, since it was probably a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for him.

She knew the thoughts were unkind, but she could tell that Eric agreed with her and that made her feel less bad for some reason.

The tedious afternoon was soon over, and Arya and Eric saddled up to ride to Millcote for the evening. Their tryst the night before had been special and new for both of them and, as lovers do, they were impatient to talk about it. They relieved the experience, sharing what they had loved, what had made them nervous, and Eric made Arya blush several times with hints as to his intentions for their next sexual escapade.

Dinner was exquisite, and Arya loved sampling the dishes which were, to her, novel. This was a different part of the country and she loved the accents she heard, the new dishes, and the whole fine dining experience, which had rarely been part of her life before now.

Arya sighed, not looking forward to the trip home and wishing they could stay just a bit longer.

Seeming to share her frame of mind, Eric leaned across the table and whispered conspiratorially, "Wouldn't it be a shame if something happened to one of the horses and we were forced to stay the night?"

Arya was too startled to reply for a moment, then began to beam. Eric winked and motioned for her to stand.

"I've already paid for two rooms."

Seeing her reaction he added, "Yes, two rooms, you naughty girl. ... but there is a door connecting them, don't worry."

He laughed at her overt look of relief. "Come," he said, "the inn is just across the street."

It was a beautiful little building, with exposed beams and roaring fires set into alcoves. Their rooms were adequate - at least according to Eric. In Arya's estimation they were quite lovely. Eric introduced Arya to the innkeeper as a distant cousin, and they made a show of retiring to their separate rooms. Arya had a maid help her bathe, then climbed wearily into bed before the women left, complaining about her long day. They waited until all sounds had ceased, then Eric softly rapped on her door.

Arya flew to open it, but paused just before she did, taking a deep breath. As ordered, she was wearing nothing. Naked as the day she was born, Arya felt strangely nervous. He had seen her nude many times and obviously found great pleasure in it, but this was such a deliberate act of submission. She was saying, from the very instant he entered the room, that she was ready for him, that she wanted him, and that she would do as he asked.

Any possible reluctance flew out of the window as she remembered the earth-shattering orgasm he had brought her to the night before, and she opened the door with a smile.

Eric drew in a breath. He had known what to expect, but he was still stunned by her loveliness. Her chestnut locks were undone from their braid, her dark, strangely green-flecked eyes were bright, and her red lips beckoned to him. Her body was flickering with firelight, her curves gorgeous and her skin smooth and supple. He snatched her up and she threw her arms around his neck, her legs wrapping around his waist. He nuzzled his face in her neck and took in her scent, so clean after her bath and lightly perfumed.

He dropped her on the bed and she drew him to her, using his shirt to pull him on top of her with surprising strength. They kissed, passionate and needy as their hands roamed. Arya impatiently tugged at his shirt, trying to remove it, and he chuckled affectionately. He stroked her face, kissing her again before giving in and removing it.

Arya loved the look of him, the lean body with the barest of hair. She pinched his nipples, looking into his eyes to see how he would react. He didn't appear aroused by it so she began to stroke her hands along his body instead, drawing out a lustful sigh as he allowed her free range over his body.

She tugged at his pants and Eric smiled. "So soon, honey bee?"

Arya turned pink and smiled back sheepishly. "It just doesn't seem fair," she mumbled. "I have to be naked, so you should have to be, too!"

"Fair enough," he replied with a laugh. His face grew more serious, however, as he added, "But first we need to talk for a moment."

"... alright."

"I loved last night."

Arya grinned. "So did I."

"But tonight we're going to try something new."

Guessing, Arya asked, "You're going to let me focus on you this time?"

He loved her use of the words "let me". He pulled down his pants and freed his cock, stroking it slowly and deliberately as he watched her eyes hone in on his movements. Her pupils dilated and he groaned, finding her desire for him to be the sexiest thing. "No, lovely. I will please you, and then you are going to let me take my pleasure from your body, however I want to."

Arya froze. "However you want?" she asked hesitantly.

Eric's grin became wolfish and predatory. He distinctly remembered her ashamed admission a while back when she had confessed to being aroused by her past experiences with men who wanted her so badly that they would use her at any cost, in any way they pleased. Drawing on that he pushed her, asking, "Do you deny that you want me to use you, Arya? To take what I want without objection?"

She shook her head slowly, looking equal parts worried and turned on. "I just-"

Eric kissed her. "I know. I won't take your virginity." She sighed in relief, but stilled again as he added, "At least, not in the normal way."

"Normal way?" she asked, voice breathy and nervous.

"Mhmm," he murmured, kissing her face, all over, then moving to lavish attention her neck, her collarbone, and finally her breasts. He suckled on the nipples, biting softly and loving how she arched against him.

Any hesitation was driven from her brain after a few minutes of his attention to her breasts, especially when Eric added his fingers to her clit and drew her pleasure even higher.

"I want you to lay on top of me," he said in a husky tone, cock as hard as it had ever been. "I want you to lay on top of me so that you can take my cock in your mouth as I lick you."

Arya turned red at the mental image this instantly conjured, never having heard of such a thing, but was instantly aroused. "Oh," she breathed, eyes wide. "Ok."

She climbed slowly onto him, and he helped position her how he wanted. At his direction she swung her leg across his head so that she was straddling his face. He pushed as best he could on the small of her back so that her body was pressed firmly against his. He loved the feeling of her breasts on his stomach, the hard nubs rubbing so deliciously against his skin. He ran his hands back and forth along her sides, her back, her bottom, the curves taking his breath away with their shape and softness.

"Stay there," he ordered, breathing directly into her cunt as he moved his face forward, and began to part her lips with his tongue, moving gently, then with more force as he felt her ragged breath on his member. Arya's tongue slid out of her pretty mouth a moment later and began to move up and down his shaft. It felt divine and his hips began to thrust upwards without thought, the movements shallow and gentle, but insistent.

Arya's tongue and lips began moving with equal intensity as she, too, was drawn into the eroticism of the moment. Due to their position, her head was parallel with his body rather than directly above his throbbing cock. She kissed and licked up and down his shaft, pausing now and then to suction her lips against it and move her head rapidly back and forth. Her tongue would flutter out and dart all over, then swirl around the head. He groaned, vibrations sinking into Arya as he hummed into her sex, never wanting her to stop, but needing her to take him deeper.

"More," he whispered, and Arya nodded against him. She rose up slightly, so that the tips of her breasts were brushing on and off against his stomach as she began to bob up and down, finally taking him head on ~pun intended :p.

Eric moaned his approval as she took him deeper.

Arya was trying to grow comfortable with the feeling of his cock at the back of his throat, loving the eagerness with which he jerked his hips every time she took him deep. She gagged often, but was slowly learning how to breathe and take him almost fully into her mouth without needing to use her hands at the base to make up for the space her mouth couldn't reach.

"Such a good little cock whore," he praised, and he felt her moan against his shaft. "You love to please me, don't you Arya?"

"Yes, Lord Eric," she murmured against his cock, kissing the head and sucking it into her mouth.

"Fuck," he groaned.

She began to bob once more, her lips making an obscene popping noise as she sloppily released the suction on his cock and pulled away entirely each time she drew upwards, before slamming him hard against the back of her throat with every downstroke. She had a feeling that she would be a bit sore after, but the desperate growls that she drew out of Eric made it all worth it. It felt animalistic and primal and incredibly hot, the way they devoured each other in tandem.

Arya lost herself to the pleasure and began to hump his face. Her movements on his cock grew jerky and finally slowed to a stop as she simply held him in her mouth and moaned continuously, her release approaching quickly. He allowed her to chase it, wishing he could slide a finger into her pussy but unable to due to their position.

She didn't need the added stimulation, however, as she began to climax. Like a tidal wave it slammed into her, the waves pulsing through her entire body and threatening to overwhelm her as she tried to stifle her cries of ecstasy. She writhed and twisted atop him, grinding her pussy into his face, squeezing his ankles hard with her hands as she stretched forward, then sitting upright to press her pussy into his face until he could hardly breathe. He lapped up everything she gave him, squeezing her thighs in approval as he held her tight.

Her body relaxed as shivers sporadically spread across her body, the last twinges of her orgasm throbbing until none remained.

Eric took control of her limp body, prompting her to move off of him. He positioned her in such a way that her ass was towards him and he could easily penetrate her with his fingers. "Take me in your mouth," he pleaded.

Arya began slowly once more, but Eric was growing impatient with her tenderness and urged her to return to a rapid pace. Her thighs clenched with arousal as he commanded her movements, loving the authority and dominance in his voice. She sucked him as hard as she could, her fingers tightening pleasurably around the base of his cock before inching downwards and gently rolling his heavy ball sack between her fingers.

Eric let her continue until he could tell that she was completely distracted with what she was doing, then slid a finger into her wetness. She flinched, worried about being penetrated, but allowing him to continue. Feeling bolder, Eric slid in another and slowly finger fucked her, closing his eyes as he imagined that it was his cock.

His fingers were drenched in her juices, to the point of her cream running down to his wrist and dripping onto the bed below. He removed them and pressed his middle finger against her puckered hole. Arya wriggled, but Eric growled a warning and she stilled. He circled the hole, allowing her the time to accept what he was doing, and she returned to sucking his cock. She was a bit less enthusiastic, but didn't stop even when he pressed his finger firmly against her asshole. With the lubrication, it easily slipped past the first knuckle and they both groaned.

Arya felt disgusted but immensely turned on. She choked out, "Is that... is that something you really want to do?"

"Oh God yes," Eric replied. His reassurance kept Arya from trying to escape, and she gave in to this strange, new pleasure as he began to move his finger slowly in and out, pushing in a bit more each time. When Arya began to press back against him, her mouth once again firmly sucking him with growing passion, Eric added a second finger.

"Lord Eric," Arya breathed, eyes closed as she paused for a moment, unable to continue sucking him as sensation and emotion overwhelmed her.

"Yes, beautiful?" he replied, still moving his fingers slowly in and out, praying that she wouldn't ask him to stop. He wasn't sure if he could, now that he was so close to his end goal.

"Do you think- can I-" she stopped, shame threatening to mute her.

He leaned forward to kiss and bite her ass cheek. "Anything. Just ask."

"... May I touch myself?"

Eric's balls tightened and he instantly replied, "yes, Arya. Please. I want to see it."

Arya's hand moved underneath herself and reached for her clit where her fingers began to blur with rapid movement as she worked herself off. Eric's fingers began to move faster in her ass, pushing hard into her until they were buried as far as possible with each push and pulling out entirely with each move backwards, just as she had done with his cock, and her hand sped across her clit. Her legs shook in the way he knew meant she was going to come, and he added a finger to her pussy, as well.

Arya buried her face in his thigh and cried out into his skin, collapsing as she came harder than she ever had. She hadn't even known that this feeling was possible, that such pleasure could be derived from fingers stimulating the taboo hole. She had also never come twice in such quick succession, and her body felt wonderfully heavy and satisfied as she slumped against him with a wide smile.

To Eric's credit, he managed to hold off his own orgasm; though it took every ounce of self-control he had. He spread her cheeks, admiring the way she was opening up to him. He knew that with more time and another finger or two she would truly be ready for him, but he also knew she liked pain. So he rose onto his knees eagerly, moving her tired body into a doggystyle position so that he could kneel behind her and look down at her round cheeks as they dipped to her narrow waist and flared back out again. He squeezed, slapped, and stroked her ass cheeks, finally taking her hands and placing them one on each cheek.

gaelen33
gaelen33
78 Followers
12