A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 09 - (E/a)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold them open. ... Please," he added, knowing that he was about to push her possibly to her limit.

Arya responded as he asked and he praised her, stroking her body and whispering how beautiful, how sexy, how perfect she was. All the while, his cock was slowly dragging back and forth across her skin until it was positioned where he wanted it. He let just the tip dip into her dripping pussy, making her gasp in fear as she wondered whether he had tricked her, but he removed it after only a moment, spreading her wetness on his cock to lubricate it.

Eric moved the head up an inch and slid it up and down the crack in her ass, letting it press on and off against the hole.

She began to respond to the tease, wanting more despite her trepidation. It was so frustrating to have his cock running up and down her holes, and the thought of pushing back onto him and forcing his cock inside of her was immensely tempting.

As if sensing her need, Eric growled low in his throat and one hand tightened on her hips as the other held his cock firmly while he began to push. The head of his cock pressed against her asshole as it tried to penetrate that tight ring. If he hadn't been so hard it might have been difficult, but his cock was like an iron bar that could not bend or flex, an immovable rod that she could not escape from; though to her credit she didn't even try. Arya just held her cheeks open dutifully and gasped and moaned as she submitted to his desire.

The head popped in and Eric hardly gave her time to grow accustomed to him before he was sliding in, firmly, inexorably, and with a constant stream of words of love and affirmation and encouragement that kept Arya from struggling. She wanted to give him this, she wanted to give him everything, no matter how disgusting or shameful it made her feel to open her body to him in this way. Her body flushed with heat, pleasure, and shock, and he shoved her face into a pillow to quiet her increasingly loud noises. He had to bite his lip almost to the point of bleeding to keep his own sounds of pleasure under control, but he managed to do so despite the incredible feel of her channel, so hot and tight around him. It squeezed him, milked him, and soon he was buried to the hilt.

Eric rocked slowly against her, enjoying the feeling of being fully sheathed. It was almost pleasurable enough that he could have come without fucking her more actively, but he wanted to truly fuck her ass, to see her writhe beneath him as he pumped his cock into her, and so he did.

He was as gentle as he could be, at first, and Arya was grateful. There was a burning sensation, a fire that began as pain. But as his strokes grew longer and harder, that burn changed from pain to desire and the flames began to engulf her. She lost all sense of space and time. The only thing that existed was the feeling of his cock, his hands gripping her, and the sound of his grunts and her moans.

The physical pleasure entirely consumed her consciousness, and she could not have said whether he fucked her for ten minutes or two hours. Eric had to hold her head down by the neck to keep her muffled, but even then he knew they were being too loud. But he couldn't stop, there was no way to stop what was coming, and he was soon spurting deep inside of her, folding over her body as he bit her shoulder and held on like a man drowning, thrusting shallowly inside of her as the last of his come left his aching balls.

They stayed in that position as Eric smoothed Arya's hair out of her face, kissing her cheek and neck and back. He finally removed himself and Arya winced at the sound and feel of air and semen leaking out of her body. He didn't seem to notice and she tried not to feel embarrassed.

The thought struck her that this was the first time a man had come inside of her body in such a way. She was instantly grateful that it hadn't been in her pussy, because a pregnancy would socially destroy her, but there was a slight undertone of disappointment, too, that he hadn't filled her womanhood.

A stray thought crossed her mind that maybe it was because she wasn't good enough, that her pussy didn't deserve him and that perhaps her ass was the only thing she had to offer that he would even want. Arya drove the worry away, not wanting to follow that train of thought. Instead, she cleaned herself as best she could, not letting Eric help despite his sweet offer to assist, then curled up with him in her bed where he had settled in.

"You'll stay here tonight, right?" she asked, unaccountably nervous. "Instead of going back to your room?"

Eric held her tight and whispered affectionately, "Of course, honey bee. There's nowhere else I'd rather be."

Arya clutched him, smiling happily.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked, slightly worried now that his dick wasn't making his decisions for him.

Arya's smile widened. "Not anymore than I would have wanted you to." She giggled perversely. "You were right... that was definitely not normal. At least as far as I know. Where did you even hear about such a thing?"

"I've been... exposed to a few things," he answered tactfully. "Nothing can compare to your pussy, I'm sure, but that must be a close second. Fuck, Arya, you felt so good," he groaned, cock twitching.

"So did you," she replied shyly. "It felt wrong, but good. Which maybe means it's right?"

Arya wasn't sure he even understood what she meant, her reasoning was so scattered, but he chuckled. "As long as you are alright with it, everything is alright in my world, too."

He stroked her head as their breathing settled and both grew drowsy.

"So that's sex, huh?" Arya asked.

"One kind, yes," Eric answered. "Many only consider it sex when a man's penis enters her vagina, but that's not what I would call sex."

"Oh?" Arya asked, curious.

"The physical closeness and pleasure I feel when your lips are on me and when my fingers penetrate you are also acts that I would consider sex. Perhaps that isn't the best word for it, but it makes sense to me," he tried to explain.

Arya smiled. "Well, Lord Eric. I must say that I love having sex with you in whichever way you choose."

Eric felt a surge of affection roll through him. He kissed her head and held her close, hoping that his touch could convey the words he wasn't sure he could voice. Arya seemed to understand. She nuzzled against him, making little mewling sounds of happiness and contentment, and kissed his chest.

"I love it too, honey bee," he whispered warmly. "I love it, too."

12