A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 10

Story Info
Arya's time comes to a close, Eric struggles with a decision.
5.4k words
4.63
5.3k
2

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gaelen33
gaelen33
78 Followers

Arya and Eric dawdled a bit before leaving Millcote, enjoying a lovely outdoor breakfast in the inn's garden patio, then strolling the main street and looking into shop windows. Arya had little money with her, having relied on her aunt and uncle's financial support while in Veras, but Eric proved to be a generous guide. He bought her sweets, a new pair of soft, kid gloves, and a dainty pair of low heeled black boots.

The latter was, truthfully, a gift for himself rather than Arya, since he made her promise that one night this week she would wear the heels for him and nothing else.

Eric flirted with her outrageously the entire morning, often leaning over to pinch or grope her when no one was looking, enjoying her squeals of protest and flushed cheeks.

He left her on her own once, requesting that she choose some food items to bring back to Claire for their evening meal. He left her with a large sum of money, far more than she needed, but when he returned from his mysterious errand he refused to accept the change. Arya began to feel uncomfortable as he shamelessly spoiled her, wondering if he was paying her for her sexual services, or whether the gestures were affectionate and selfless. Knowing what she did of Eric, she assumed the latter. But a little voice in her mind continued to doubt him, and herself. It was all just so... unconventional.

What are we doing, she worried as she perused the general store. Acting like a couple on their honeymoon, making asses of ourselves in public! This is the sort of behavior I was warned about by the Masters... but he's so sweet, so considerate... and I can't refuse a nice gift, she admitted ruefully. The small act of him buying her gifts made her feel loved, even more than his words of affection. Though his touch trumped everything. His hand stroking her hair, even his groping fingers against her ass, those little gestures meant everything to her.

But she also liked gifts, truth be told! So she made no move to stop him or express her concerns; instead she controlled herself, not replying in kind when he flirted and made suggestive comments, despite how wet his teasing made her. She could tell that her demure responses and self-control seemed to spur him on, which she hoped indicated that he was turned on by her behavior.

Which he was. He was at half-mast all morning, watching her blush and unconsciously wriggle everytime he said something that brought an uncontrollable flush of arousal to her pale features, her dark eyes dilating and soft bottom lip turning a cherry red as she nervously bit and nibbled it.

Noontime was nearing and they returned to the inn. Their horses were quickly tacked and ready to go, and the two rode out of Millcote and back to Eric's estate in Langton. It was a quiet ride, each lost in their own thoughts. Arya's were worried and elated all at once, while Eric's were filled with schemes for tonight.

By the time they arrived back at Langton, Claire had grown truly concerned for their welfare. The two of them had been expected back the night prior, and though she had received no bad news, Eric had forgotten to send a messenger to inform her of their delay. So it was with chagrin that Eric greeted his sister and explained their predicament with the horse, a made up problem that had ostensibly forced the couple to stay the night in Millcote. She seemed to accept his excuse, though her eyes were narrowed suspiciously. But the food Eric and Arya had brought appeased her, since Claire was a "foodie", and she was soon rushing off to consult with the cook regarding the menu they would now revise.

Roy greeted them calmly and graciously, though when asked about his evening with Claire he grew unaccountably flustered. His responses were vague, polite, and left no room for follow up conversation. Sensing Arya's growing irritation, Eric felt inclined to spare her the inane small talk and come up with a reason to let the poor girl go read or whatever she wished to do. And, in truth, Eric did have business he wanted to discuss with Roy, so the two of them left to survey several properties in the surrounding land. He left instructions for Gavin to bring the ladies to the grove once Claire had finished her business, telling them that he and Roy would meet them there for a late afternoon picnic.

The ladies set off in a flurry of flouncing skirts and excited chatter. It was the most animated Arya had ever seen Claire, and she was astounded by the change in her. The normally serious woman was bubbly and curious, wanting to hear all about Arya's time in Millcote and oohing and aahing girlishly over the gifts Eric had bought her. Though Claire herself shared little about her own evening the night before, which to Arya's increasingly keen mind indicated that some hanky panky had occurred.

Good for her, Arya thought with a smile. She seems so relaxed and happy now. She clearly needed it. Still, she had a hard time imagining Roy sweeping Claire off her feet and making her feel as good as Eric made Arya feel.

And there was no way that Arya could have known that it was in fact Claire who had swept Roy off his feet.

They reached the grove by mid-afternoon and Gavin laid out blankets and picnic baskets, then took care of the horses for them. It took about two hours for the gentlemen to join them, but Arya and Claire enjoyed their time together. Their relationship was slowly developing into a sister-like dynamic, Arya falling easily into the role of younger sister as she listened to Claire and did her best to emulate the graceful and shrewd older woman.

The next few days passed uneventfully. Eric's plans had come undone, as plans tend to do, and it was difficult for him to arrange the time with Arya that he so desperately wanted. Something always seemed to come up to hinder their coupling, though they were able to sneak stolen kisses throughout the day that left both of them panting for more, but unable to pursue their desire. It was therefore a tense few days for both of them, their bodies overflowing with hormones and sexual tension as they tried to hold themselves in check.

Arya, who had always enjoyed teasing him, found that this was the perfect opportunity to hone her skills. It was a blessing, really, that Eric was unable to enact his plans, because Arya found that she loved teasing him almost as much as she loved the results of it.

Surprisingly, some of her tricks she picked up from Claire, who seemed equally as driven to tease Roy as Arya was to tease Eric. Poor Roy handled it with far less composure than Eric did, though, being prone to blushing, stammering, and losing his train of thought anytime Claire so much as bent over or licked her lips.

Arya frequently asked to go for rides so that she could wear tighter, more revealing clothing and, as she had in her youth, took to riding her horse with an outrageous humping motion whenever she and Eric were alone. She would writhe in the saddle, meeting his eye and letting her gaze widen with the innocent look of arousal he so loved. She would pretend that it was accidental, letting him "catch" her and looking down in embarrassment as he grinned or wiggled his eyebrows.

She requested food such as cherries and strawberries, anything that was red and could be sucked on sensually. They stained her lips and she would make little moaning sounds of pleasure as she sucked them into her mouth, licking her fingers afterwards as she held his hungry gaze with a smirk.

She always walked in front of him up the stairs, exaggerating her movements. She would "drop" things so that she had to bend over in front of him to pick them up. She would make innocuous though suggestive comments and then stare at his groin as though she knew how hard she was making him. Any small thing she could do to remind him that she was a sexual being, she did.

Driven mad by her continued teasing, Eric was persistent in his efforts to separate the couples. To his frustration, while there were many natural impediments that hindered him, Arya contributed to the undoing of his plans as well. She loved the way his eyes went hungry, the way the beast rose up in him and clawed and screamed to be released whenever he was thwarted. It hadn't taken long for him to realize that her behavior was less innocent than she tried to pretend it was, and Arya had a feeling that he would punish her as soon as he had the chance; in fact, she was counting on it. She wanted the tension in him to build until he exploded, until he came to her room and ravished her the way she needed him to.

It took about four days for him to break, and they were four of the longest four days he could remember. Eric had endured her glinting eyes and flashing smile all day long as she flaunted what he couldn't have, and he had lost all patience. As they separated for the evening, Eric once again slipped a note into Arya's hand as he kissed it goodnight.

"Wear the boots and nothing else. I will be there soon," it read.

Arya shivered in anticipation and did as he asked. Well, almost. She kept a robe on over her nakedness just in case someone else, a servant or otherwise, knocked at her door first.

Then he made her wait.

And wait.

And wait.

It was 2 in the morning when Eric finally opened her door, not bothering to knock. Arya had been dozing on and off in an armchair as she waited, but at the sound of his entrance her head jerked up and a look of annoyance crossed her face as she glanced at the clock on the mantle.

"Soon?" she quoted acidly.

Eric shrugged carelessly. "You made me wait for days."

Arya struggled with that. She couldn't argue, but was still peeved that he had turned the tables on her. "Hmph," she finally replied, standing from her chair and stretching, yawning widely as her arms rose above her head and the robe slipped open slightly.

"You've been a naughty tease, haven't you little Arya?" Eric growled, stepping towards her with aggression in his eyes. "And now you stand here with clothes on, after I told you to wear nothing? You really like to push me, don't you?"

"I don't know what you mean," she replied haughtily, her breathing accelerating as she watched the vein pulse in his temple.

She let out a brief, surprised scream as he lunged towards her and ripped the robe off of her, the sash tying it together tearing and fluttering to the ground. "Wait!" she cried, too loud in her protestation. Eric grabbed her tightly, holding her to him as he muffled her mouth with his hand.

"I'm going to have to gag you, I see," he hissed. "Where are your underthings?"

Arya shivered in his grasp, frightened by this aggression but eager for more. She pointed towards a dresser.

"Not your clean underthings," he clarified, enjoying the spark of realization and disgust in her eye. But he had spotted the dirty laundry and quickly thumbed through it, finding a pair of her bottoms and inhaling as he held them to his nose. He held them up, grinning wickedly. "I can smell your arousal on these. But you're going to taste it."

And with that, Eric shoved them into her mouth. Arya gagged slightly, moaning in humiliation and pleasure as he began roughly groping her breasts, kneading the soft flesh and pinching the hardening nipples. He bent down to lick and bite them. She squealed into the gag, his bites hurting her. But he was not about to treat her with gentleness, not tonight. Tonight Arya needed to know what happened when she pushed and prodded him like the little cockwhore she was.

His hand gripped tightly around her arm, causing shooting pain to spike up it, and he dragged her to the chair, sat down, and pulled her over his lap. She fell, caught by him but coursing with adrenaline at the nearness of her fall. Her face had been an inch from the carpet, but Eric didn't let her scooch backwards or sit up. He kept his hand firmly between her shoulder blades, pressing hard to keep her down, and began to run his other hand over her bottom. His touch was tender at first, loving and caressing, and Arya might have relaxed had she not known what was coming. But she did, and she groaned weakly into the gag as the first strike fell.

Thwack!

It stung and Arya flinched. The blows began to rain down faster and faster, thwack! thwack! thwack!, and her ass clenched and body shuddered as she writhed in his grip, trying to escape the sharp pain. Her legs kicked and the black heeled boots tried to reach him, to punish and hurt him in return, but Eric only growled and spanked her harder, not letting up until her body went limp with submission and she was panting, almost sobbing under him.

His hand returned to its caresses as he ran his fingers over and over across her reddened cheeks. They glowed with heat; he could feel it even with his hand held an inch from her skin. Her round cheeks looked as delicious and firm as a ripe apple, and his soft touch turned into an unrelenting molestation as his hips thrust upwards, his hard cock desperate to break free and bury itself in her. Eric slapped her ass once more before ordering, "Go lean over the bed."

Arya winced and groaned as she stood, rubbing her ass and glaring at him before walking carefully towards the bed. He was amused by the way she was almost waddling like a penguin in her discomfort, and knew that she would be sore tomorrow. But at this moment he felt very little guilt.

She leaned over the bed and spread her legs before he had to order her to, and he praised her. "Good, Arya, my perfect little slut. Knowing just what I want."

He swiped his fingers down the crack of her ass to her dripping pussy, fucking it with his middle finger. He was indifferent to her noises of protest, knowing that she didn't really mean them. He added a second finger and fucked her harder, freeing his cock with the other hand. It sprung out as his pants fell, and he shed his shirt, too. He folded his body over hers so that she could feel his nakedness, and bit her shoulder as his cock pushed ever so slightly against her hole. She felt the threat and stilled, not daring to move backwards an inch in case he slid into her dripping cunt. He rocked gently, teasing her with the threat and the promise of pleasuring her there.

She sighed with relief when he pushed his cock between her thighs and prompted her to close them. He fucked that beautiful space between her thighs roughly, wishing it was her pussy, reaching around her to stroke her clit. He was not gentle with the nub, rubbing his fingers viciously over it, back and forth rapidly as she pressed backwards against him, writhing and crying out into the gag. He knew it was too much, that she was trying to evade his fingers, but he didn't stop.

"You asked for this, Arya," he hissed maliciously. "Everything you've done the last few days has been you begging and pleading with me to take you, to make your body mine. Hasn't it?"

She shook her head weakly, tears springing into her eyes as he continued his assault on her clit.

He suddenly pulled back, and Arya glanced backwards to see why he had stopped. She was overcome with a wave of dismay as he reached down and began to put his shirt back on. The question in her eyes was obvious, and Eric had to hold back a grin at her obvious disappointment.

"If you weren't asking for this, then I don't have to give it to you," he answered. He pulled on his pants, and Arya's eyes narrowed as she stood and removed the gag.

"Eric!"

"Lord Eric," he corrected her, eyes narrowing. "And yes? Is there something you want?"

The girl growled, her chestnut hair messy and eyes dark with shame and need. "Yes," she grumbled. "You know there is."

"Tell me."

"Ughhhh," she complained, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of begging. He began to close his pants and Arya reached down a hand and stopped him. "I want you," she admitted, her voice low. "I want you to use me, Lord Eric."

He snarled with need and let his pants fall, shoving her roughly down onto the bed once more as he jammed his fingers into her cunt and began to finger fuck her. Eric could feel the tension in her body coiling, felt her legs begin to shake and knew that if he continued, she would come. He began to bite and suckle on her shoulders, leaving dark bruises and teeth marks, knowing from experience that the sharp pain was welcomed, but would hold her orgasm at bay. He continued to torture her flesh until her entire body was shuddering with need. And then he pulled away once more.

Arya whined like a beaten dog, pressing her ass backwards as she sought his fingers. He spanked her. "Needy little slut."

"I am, I am, Lord Eric," she agreed pitifully, all self-consciousness or shame dispersed in the wake of his manhandling of her body. She would say anything to get him to touch her again, to bring her to the release she needed.

"Please keep fucking me with your fingers, my Lord! Please... "

But tonight was a night of punishment, and Eric was not going to let her come, no matter how prettily she begged or how sensually she prostrated herself.

"You ready to feel me inside you my lovely Arya?" he asked, his voice hoarse as he stroked himself. He drank in the sight of her thighs and backside, the hand marks on her cheeks obvious and her thighs glistening with wetness.

Arya's eyes grew wide as she was overcome with anxiety, unsure whether he meant her pussy or ass, and unsure which she was hoping for. She stood and faced him once more, meeting his blue eyes and noting that they were as hard and unyielding as sapphires. "No! I mean, yes, I don't know. I-"

Arya cried out as Eric slapped her cheek, hard enough to surprise her, but not enough to really hurt her. She felt her face sting and looked up at him in shock. With stilled breath he gauged her reaction, and was immeasurably pleased to see her eyes glowing back at him, her mouth open and skin flushed with lust. Eric let out a deep groan, an instinctive reaction to her arousal, and he slapped her beautiful, sweaty, flushed face once more.

"Are you truly going to deny me?" he demanded. "Are you going to deny me what is mine, what you owe me after days of teasing me with your pretty little lips and your needy cunt?"

Arya squeaked, almost falling onto the bed behind her as she tried to back away but had nowhere to go. If he hadn't known better he would have thought the look in her eyes was fear, but he gripped her by the hair and pulled her in for a kiss and was rewarded with more passion that he had experienced from her yet. She was moaning into his mouth, pulling him roughly towards her as she pressed her naked body to his.

He kissed her back, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as he took control of her. He sucked on it, nibbled her lips, demanded her submission in every way possible as he ravaged her mouth with his. She melted into him, letting him do as he pleased. Not that she could have stopped him even if she wanted to.

Before she knew it, he had pushed her backwards and stood between her legs, his cock throbbing and rigid as it pressed against her wetness.

She whined and was about to protest, Eric knew, so he snatched up a pillow. "Muffle yourself with this," he said harshly, "You'll need it. I'm about to fucking ruin you for other men."

Arya whimpered and did as he asked, overcome with lust and the tension of anticipation. Eric pushed her legs so that they were folded into her chest and began to thumb her exposed asshole. He used the lubrication from her pussy, shoving his finger into each hole in turn, back and forth over and over until he was using three to stretch each hole wide for his intrusion and she was keening her need for him.

Eric pressed his aching cock against her puckered hole, letting the head pop in. He moaned, "God, Arya you feel so fucking good. I love your tight, beautiful little asshole."

gaelen33
gaelen33
78 Followers
12