A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arya said nothing in response, burying her face deeply into the pillow and moaning her agreement. His cock felt incredible as it slowly entered her. She was ready for him, able to accommodate his hardness with ease, and the only pain she experienced was from his grasping fingers which would undoubtedly leave bruise marks on her already sore ass cheeks.

Eric breathed heavily, trying to control himself as he gave her time to adjust, but his discipline quickly evaporated when she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her. He started fucking her with small, shallow thrusts, ignored her muffled pleas for more. He reached down with one hand and used his thumb to circle her clit, causing shudders to wrack Arya's body.

Eric began to thrust more powerfully, his cock hard to bursting and his balls tightening quickly; his need for release was instant and insistent. He used every trick he knew to stave off his orgasm as he fucked her with strong, slow thrusts, pounding her relentlessly. He watched her tits bounce with every thrust, mesmerized by the movement. Arya, lost in her own pleasure, lay in oblivion with her eyes closed, unconscious of her loud, half-muffled moans. All she knew was the sensation of him, and the delicious repetition of his movements as he filled and left her tight channel.

With a low snarl, Eric snatched away the pillow and grabbed her hair so that her head was pulled up off the bed. With a startled cry Arya opened her eyes and looked at him, and he leaned in for a kiss. It was wet and sloppy and passionate, and with a groan it drove Eric into a powerful orgasm. He held her face close to his as he moaned softly, allowing his seed to spill deep inside her with slow, jerky thrusts. She kissed his face as he came, whispering sweet things and encouraging his release. She accepted everything he gave her with gratitude and love.

They remained entwined for a moment, Eric bent over the bed with Arya's legs wrapped tightly around his waist, before glancing up at each other and grinning. Arya couldn't help but let out a giggle, and Eric grinned wryly back at her. "Fuck," she said.

He murmured his agreement, groping her tit with a growl, then biting it quickly.

"Eep!" she squeaked, biting her lip.

"I'm sorry," Eric grinned remorselessly, "I couldn't help myself."

She slapped him playfully on the arm, before giving him a peck and disentangling herself. She quickly headed to the toilet, cleaning up and smiling to herself in the mirror.

She returned to the bed and curled up in his waiting arms, and he kissed her hair.

"You were right," Arya whispered into his chest.

"Oh?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I think you have ruined me for other men."

Eric gazed earnestly down at her for a moment, lost in happiness and the beauty of her face. He kissed her deeply. "Good," he said when he finally released her. "Because I know you've ruined me for other men, too."

Arya let out a surprised laugh, before rolling her eyes, saying, "Good to know."

He leaned in for another kiss, and then they lay back in contented silence until they drifted off, perfectly happy lying in each other's arms.

_____________________________________________

They had a close call the next morning. A servant knocked on Arya's door, which Eric had thankfully thought to lock, and the two of them bolted upright, staring at each other in dismay. With the exhaustion of their coupling and the late hour they had fallen asleep, and Eric had been unable to return to his quarters before the sun rose. He held a finger to his lips and snatched up his clothes, swiftly running towards the bathroom. Arya waited a few minutes until she heard the window creak open and his body slither out. But the knocking grew more insistent and she eventually had to answer.

"I'm coming!" she yelled angrily, wishing that she was saying that to Eric.

Though she admitted that it was deserved, she was reeling from the pent up sexual frustration. It was the first time they had been together and she hadn't reached climax, and she wanted nothing more than to masturbate. But there was no time, and she was seething as she opened the door. Arya was not particularly gracious to the maids who helped her dress and prepare for the day, and they moved silently as they worked, not wanting to provoke her. They had noticed that the normally sweet girl had a sharp tongue when she was angry.

But she wasn't only frustrated by the lack of an orgasm; Arya was sad, disappointed, and angry with the world. Her time in Langton was ending, and she would be returning to Veras any day now. She was dreading what might happen next. For all she knew she might never see him again, or see him but rarely, and in the worst case scenario she could easily be married off to someone else before the season ended. For all she knew, a deal could have been struck while she was away. It wouldn't be the first time a betrothal had been agreed upon without the woman present.

So it was with a dark mood that she descended the stairs for breakfast. Eric was immediately worried. He himself was in an excellent mood, and had been expecting them to joke about almost being caught. But she was avoiding his eye, stabbing at her food viciously but eating little. When Claire carefully prodded, Arya claimed that she had a horrible headache and asked to be excused from any strenuous activities that morning.

"Of course!" Claire exclaimed. "Would you like me to fetch a doctor?"

Arya was touched by her consideration, but shook her head. "Some tea and a good book should help," she assured the woman, trying to plaster a reassuring look on her face. Claire wasn't fooled, though, and glared daggers at her brother. Her eyes were accusing and he raised his hands slightly as if to say, I have no idea what's wrong with her. And as suspicious as Claire was, his blue eyes were so perplexed that she believed him.

It wasn't until Roy said, "I shall be leaving for my estate today," that Claire understood Arya's mood. The girl's eyes darkened and she stabbed a potato so hard that she almost broke the china.

Roy was speaking to both siblings, but had eyes only for Claire as he added, "But I should like to meet you in Veras in a month, if you will be there, then."

"That would be wonderful," Eric replied cheerfully, recognizing the smitten look on Roy's face and the suppressed joy on Claire's.

"There are some things I must prepare for. Business to attend to. But I will seek you out when it is concluded," Roy promised.

"I'll hold you to it," Claire replied boldly, though softly, a challenge in her eye.

She was shocked (and aroused) when he replied with a subtle wink.

Unfortunately, Roy's announcement forced Eric to bring up the topic that had been plaguing Arya: her own departure. She tried very hard to be as cool, collected, and gracious as possible when he asked, "And what of you, Lady Arya? Do you have a pressing reason to leave us?"

"My aunt and uncle are expecting me back in Veras. I have been neglecting my duties already, being out of the capital for this long, and should not delay much longer."

No one asked what "duties" she might have to attend to; for a woman there was only one: finding a husband.

Eric was somber as he replied, "As you wish. We can return you tomorrow, if you would like."

"'We'?" she asked, startled.

"Yes. I'm not going to send you to Veras unaccompanied, my Lady. What kind of gentleman do you take me for?"

She held back a smirk and he met her eyes knowingly.

"What about you, Claire? Will you come as well?" Arya queried.

Claire shrugged. "If Eric is to return to the city, then I shall, too."

This cheered Arya immensely. She had assumed that the siblings would not return to Veras, the season being almost finished. She hoped that they might stay there for a time, since she herself would not leave to go home to Parnage for at least another month or two.

Roy departed shortly after breakfast, and the day quickly turned rainy and cold. Taking refuge in the large library, Eric, Arya, and Claire holed up there for the day. It was quiet and pleasant, the three of them enjoying each other's company as they tried to make the most of this last day together. They read passages to each other, exchanging ideas and discussing their favorite authors and books, never at a loss for conversation should they wish it.

Arya knew she would miss this, and wallowed for a time in sadness and regret. She could have asked to stay longer and she knew that they would have accommodated her happily, but despite her unhappiness with her situation as a nobleman's daughter and her disgust for her duty to find a husband, Arya was ultimately too well-trained to defy her family's expectations completely. So she tried to soak up each moment, to burn the memories into her mind for times when she would need a warm remembrance to retreat to.

For his part, Eric was struggling. During his time in Millcote he had impulsively stopped at a jeweler's, and a large ring was now hidden in his dresser drawer. He did not know if he had the courage to use it, but the idea of Arya returning to Veras and marrying some pompous fool left him enraged and offended by the very thought of it. She deserved someone who would love her, who would respect and admire her, not some old man who would spurt his seed carelessly into her so that she could pump out babies while she lived a miserable life with someone who didn't understand her.

As the inner conflict raged and he truly thought through the idea of marriage, Eric was starting to admit that he had no good reason not to marry her. He had no prior commitments or impediments to marriage in general. She was from a good family, she had a substantial dowry (though those factors mattered little to him - they were considerations that his mother would care far more about), and she fulfilled him sexually in a way that he had never before experienced. But more than that, he loved her.

His fear was a heavy anchor, but the ring was a siren's call that pulled him onwards towards Arya.

_______________________________________

If you're liking the story please rate it! Thanks, lovelies :)

12