A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 11

Story Info
Eric summons his courage, and Arya loses her last "first".
6k words
4.62
4.2k
1

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all! There is sexy time in this story, of course, but also a lot of narrative so bear with me. The romantic in me couldn't waste the opportunity! Though the sub in me is even more excited for the next chapter, so that I can vicariously live out the perfect ending to Eric and Arya's D/s journey.

~Gaelen

___________________________________

Arya was still in a funk by the end of her last day with Claire and Eric. She had never regretted the need to leave a place this intensely - even leaving home for the dreaded capital had been less depressing than this. But there was no alternative, and she tried to hide her feelings as best she could.

As she parted from the siblings for the night, her heart was in her throat. She desperately hoped that Eric would slip her another note. But his mood was pensive and he seemed distracted as he kissed her hand goodnight and left without any indication of initiating a final tryst.

Arya cried when she returned to her room, burying her face in her pillow and weeping for her loss. Not that she'd ever had Eric's love or commitment in the first place, but the knowledge that their separation was not only imminent, but apparently immediate, was devastating. She had been counting on one last night together, and her heart broke when the clock tolled midnight and he still hadn't come to her.

By one o'clock Arya was done waiting. She steeled her resolve, thinking, if he won't come to me, I'll have to seek my own pleasure. She knew she was being driven by emotional reasoning, that she might be intruding not only on his privacy but also flouting his intention to distance himself from her, but she was past caring. Her hopelessness had turned into recklessness, and she slipped quietly down the hall to his quarters. She was surprised to see light through the crack in the door and heard the sound of raised voices.

Arya cupped her hand to the door and listened.

"Stop being so stubborn!" Claire cried, her voice uncharacteristically angry. "Can't you see how foolish you're being?"

Eric grumbled a response that Arya couldn't hear, and Claire responded emphatically, "She loves you, you idiot!"

Arya's heart jolted with shock.

"And I KNOW you feel the same about her! Can you not admit that even to yourself!"

"I have!" Eric's voice cried, sounding frustrated, and loud enough for Arya to catch the words this time. She gasped, clapping a hand over her mouth. "Just stay out of it, Claire!"

There was a mumbled response and then footsteps. Arya panicked, hearing the steps draw close. She leapt behind the closest piece of furniture, knowing she wasn't entirely hidden but not knowing what else to do.

Luckily, Claire was fuming and distracted when she stormed out and Arya escaped detection.

She remained crouched there for several minutes, her mind racing and breath ragged with adrenaline and wonderment.

He loves me? ....

"He loves me," she breathed, beaming, tears forming in her eyes. Her reckless abandon turned to confidence and joy. No matter his reservations, she had heard all she needed to and she strode towards the door. She knocked softly, and heard Eric grumble and curse.

"What now, Claire?" he asked angrily as he jerked the door open. His mouth fell open as he took in Arya's flushed face. He blushed like a schoolgirl for the first time in their acquaintance and Arya grinned.

"May I come in?" she asked softly.

Eric ushered her in quickly, looking up and down the hall worriedly. He appeared speechless, and Arya felt awkward for a moment. She hadn't truly thought out a plan, and now that she stood in front of him she was overcome with nerves. Her hands shook, but his deep, blue eyes were shining with equally apparent nerves and that calmed her somewhat.

His breathing accelerated as Arya lowered her eyes and reached for his hand. He squeezed it and she brought it to her lips, kissing the palm and rubbing her face against it. His fingers caressed her cheek before moving to comb through her hair.

His grip tightened and he pulled her in for a kiss. It was hard and desperate, and Arya returned it with equal passion, wanting him to feel through her lips everything she was hoping she could gather the courage to voice. She pressed her body against his lithe form, loving how their shapes molded together.

She pulled back after several minutes, breathing hard as she held his head in her shaking hands, pressing their foreheads together. "I had hoped you'd come to me tonight," she admitted. He made a small noise in the back of his throat that sounded like regret or apology, and Arya continued, "but I understand why you didn't. And perhaps it's a mistake for me to have come to your door, but I couldn't bear leaving without a... proper goodbye."

Eric's hands moved slowly up her neck, causing shivers down her back, and he held her face just as tenderly. He was silent for a minute and Arya could practically feel the wheels turning in his head. "I'm sorry," he finally whispered.

"For what?" Arya asked, pulling back to meet his eyes.

Eric was mesmerized for a moment by the beauty of their almond shape, the delicate brows and straight nose, and kissed her deeply.

"For being a coward," he ruefully admitted. She could see the self-disgust in his eyes and stroked his cheek lovingly.

"You aren't a coward. You haven't broken any promise, you haven't done anything I haven't wanted or asked for. And despite how I feel about you," Arya added breathlessly, avoiding eye contact, "I wouldn't blame you or be offended if you asked me to leave right now."

Eric's fingers gently lifted her chin, his eyes searching hers as his lips pursed and a war raged inside him. Rather than voicing his thoughts, Eric drew her close and held her tightly, clasping her against his chest with a ferocity that almost squeezed the life out of her.

"How do you feel about me?" Eric asked softly, still clutching her to him.

Arya smiled against his chest and pulled back. "Now you are being a coward," she teased. He met her gaze, startled, and she added, "For making me say it first."

Recognition and shame flashed across his face. Before she could continue, he kissed her hard, his mouth claiming hers. She opened for him, allowing his tongue to dance with hers, returning his passion by suckling on his tongue and sucking his bottom lip into her mouth. They were panting into each others' mouths as they pulled back. Eric steeled himself.

"Iloveyou," he blurted out, too fast to understand. Arya looked at him, perplexed, and he took a deep breath. He felt as though his heart was about to beat out of his chest.

"I love you," he repeated softly, stroking her cheek.

Tears welled in Arya's eyes and she grasped his head in her delicate hands, staring into his eyes. "I love you, too," she replied hoarsely, a tear flowing down her jaw and dropping to the carpet.

Eric held her to his chest, his own eyes welling up with tears. He had never imagined that this moment could be so intimate, so incredibly vulnerable and precious. "I never want to let you go," he whispered. He held her tight and Arya radiated joy and warmth as he basked in her glow, never wanting to leave the light of her love.

"Does this mean-" Arya began, stopping as a blush spread over her cheeks.

"Does it mean what, honey bee?"

"Uhm," she tried again, looking nervous as he watched emotions flicker across her face. "Well, does it mean that we can now... do that?"

Eric let out a deep belly laugh, causing her frame to shake as he held her to him and kept laughing.

"You perverted little nymph," he teased. "And yes I will absolutely ravish you in every single hole, but first-"

He stepped back and walked towards his dresser, his heart in his throat as he drew out a small box. Arya's eyes went wide as he knelt before her. He laid the box on the floor and took her hands in his.

"Lady Arya, would you do me the honor of being my wife?"

"Aren't you supposed to ask for permission from the father, first?" Arya asked, almost too stunned by his proposal to know how to respond.

"I don't care what your father thinks. I don't care whose permission I have. I care what you want, Arya. And I hope that you want to marry me, because I would very much like to have you as my wife. My dearest, sweetest, Arya," he smiled.

Tears began to fall in earnest as Arya nodded and exclaimed joyously, "Yes! A thousand times yes."

Beaming, Eric stood, opened the box, and slid a ring onto the girl's finger. She held it up to her face, admiring the jewel, before wrapping her arms around his neck and jumping. He grabbed her waist and she wrapped her legs around him, holding him tight and burying her face in his neck as she cried and laughed.

________________________________________________

As expected, there was an hour or two where the couple simply held each other and talked, sharing their love, their fears, their dreams. Reminiscing about past events, describing shyly that first moment they knew they loved each other, and whispering sweet nothings to each other, During that time, Arya and Eric grew as emotionally intimate and connected as they had been sexually. It felt wonderful, perfect, and was the most intense foreplay they could have imagined.

"God, remember that first dance?"

"Of course," Eric replied, stroking his fingers up and down her arm.

"That was the first time I ever considered that a man would share some of the same perversions, and some of the same frustrations, as I myself had been struggling with. I think that was also the first time I truly wanted to sit and talk with a man, to get to know him and share something of myself."

Eric looked into her eyes wonderingly. "I know what you mean. It had been a very long time since a woman had intrigued me, had made me want to know her better. It took a lot of willpower to stay away from you. Especially after we kissed in the garden," he growled, pressing his hardening cock against her thigh. He remembered the feel of her in his arms that night, the way she had looked at him with such innocent desire. He suddenly felt overwhelmed by the feeling of privilege of having been the first to taste her sweetness and her passion.

Feeling his hardness against her, Arya's expression expressed her self-satisfaction as she rubbed herself against him. She rolled her hips, pressing her breasts upwards and loving the way his eyes fixed upon them with such intent. The hunger she loved mounted in his gaze and his hands roughly grabbed her, squeezing hard and drawing a small eep of surprise and mild pain. Eric crushed his mouth to hers, wanting to draw out her moans and squeals and whimpers of pleasure. He would take all of them from her.

And no one could stop him, now, because she was his.

Arya gasped and moaned into his mouth, rubbing erotically against his body as she tried to wriggle as close as possible. She threw a leg over him and pressed her sex to his, humping him as he delved into her mouth and plundered it. He squeezed and kneaded her plump cheeks, moving in time with her thrusts as his cock strained to bury itself in her. One of her delicate hands snuck down his chest, down his lower stomach, before grasping his cock. Her touch was hard and firm straight out the gate; there was no gentle or teasing foreplay. She wanted it, and through her needy touch she let Eric know just how badly she did.

Wanting to see all of her, Eric drew her shift over her head and laid her out before him. Her hair was fanned out across the pillows, her body flushed with arousal and beads of sweat, and her eyes were glowing. Eric would have fallen in love all over again had he not already been so desperately enamored.

"I want to kiss you, lick you, suck on you all fucking night," he panted. Arya moaned her acquiescence and he started at her ear, nibbling gently, before kissing his way down her neck and clamping down on that spot where her neck met her shoulder. Arya squealed and bucked against him as he suckled on the flesh so hard it bruised.

Arya's hand was spasmodically squeezing his cock as his mouth moved lower. His tongue left searing heat in its wake as he kissed and licked his way down to her breasts, and his soft lips finally enclosed her nipple. His teeth tugged at the buds gently, his hands encompassing her breasts and holding them tightly to provide his mouth the most access possible. He sucked as much of her breasts into his mouth as he could, releasing them with a pop as he moved back and forth between them. He lavished attention on them for so long that Arya could feel an orgasm building in her just from the way he worshiped her breasts - though the stimulation she was getting from her clit as she humped him didn't hurt, either.

Hearing her breath hitch and feeling her hand squeezing his cock so hard that it hurt, Eric pulled back. Her face fell in dismay as he retreated, and Eric chuckled. "It's a bit too soon for you to be climaxing, my dear. ... I rather enjoy the way you begin to beg when I make you wait for it."

Arya turned scarlet but grinned self-consciously and shrugged in acceptance. She, too, enjoyed when he drew out the anticipation, when he waited to give her that final push until she felt as though she might burst.

Eric had many, many plans for Arya and their burgeoning dynamic of domination and submission, but tonight he wanted to give her the "first time" experience that a lady deserved. Therefore he was gentle as his mouth moved lower. He kissed his way all the way down to just above her mons, before pulling away and focusing his attention on her legs, kissing his way up from her ankles to her thighs. She spread her legs for him, urging him to pleasure the one place he had thus far been avoiding as she grasped his hair and tried to push his face into her dripping pussy. Eric smiled and happily obliged.

Knowing that she preferred him not to spend too much time on the more tender and soft ministrations (impatient little minx, he thought fondly to himself), he was quick to bury his mouth and chin and nose into her as he licked and slurped and messily covered every inch of her pussy with his saliva and his adoration.

Arya was moaning uncontrollably, thighs twitching, toes curling, head thrown back in passion. His touch was all-encompassing and fervent, and in no more than a few minutes Arya felt the pressure grow. It coiled in her, spiraled outwards until the tips of her fingers and toes were tingling, then burst outwards like an exploding sun. It blinded her with its intensity, and she let out a strangled, keening sound as she held in the scream she knew better than to vent. Eric continued licking until she pushed his head away, mumbling nonsense words and tossing her head from the discombobulating aftereffects of her orgasm.

Eric wiped his mouth on a blanket, his cock throbbing at the way her wide eyes were glued to his face, amazement etched in every line.

"Fucking hell," she cursed mindlessly, still twitching as she closed her eyes.

"Gorgeous," Eric breathed, enraptured by her swollen, sated pussy lips, reddened breasts and puckered nipples.

She smiled, eyes still closed, wearing an expression of perfect peace and contentment. Eric stroked himself as his eyes roved up and down her body, desperate with need but not wanting to interrupt the serene moment.

Luckily, Arya saved him the trouble. She seemed to shake herself, eyes opening and intently fixing on his masturbation. She unconsciously licked her lips and Eric's jaw clenched as lust rippled through him. Her look turned coy, a small smirk quirking her lip as her eyes grew lidded and yearning.

"Your turn," she whispered.

He lay on his back, heart throbbing as Arya crawled towards him and took him in her mouth. Similar to his oral ministrations, Arya did not waste time on soft kisses and tentative licks up and down his shaft the way she was wont to; she took him fully in her mouth and began a rapid pace. She sucked him off as though desperate for his come, moaning and humming her approval everytime he made noise or jerked his hips in response to her agile tongue. Hellbent on giving him the pleasure she herself had submitted to, it took a few tries for Eric to push her off of his cock. He chuckled when she glared at him.

"Mmm," she whined in disapproval, eyes inevitably drawn back to his throbbing cock as she jerked him hard with her hands now that he had prevented her mouth from encircling him.

Eric groaned and humped her hand, trying to regain control as she drove his desire up and up towards heaven. "Wait," he gurgled, "wait."

Arya made another noise of dissent but withdrew.

"I want to fuck you. I need to fuck you," he explained. Arya simply grinned. "And you will. After I make you come in my throat."

"Oh Godddd," Eric wailed softly as her soft, warm, wet mouth enveloped him and began its earnest and needy pulls. She gagged as she tried to take his full length, but that didn't stop her from trying again and again until she found just the right angle, and he felt the head of his cock slip into her throat.

His hands reached down of their own accord and held her head against his groin, his pubic hair grinding into her face as he fucked her throat with small, hard thrusts. She took it like a champion, doing her best to relax her body and give in to the facefucking. She could hear Eric moaning her name, cursing, and saying all kinds of lewd and delicious things, and she did her best not to gag as he held himself in her throat for several long moments.

Eric pulled out entirely, and Arya kept her mouth open with her tongue outstretched. Her beautiful, green-flecked eyes met his and begged him to enter her once more. He thrust into her mouth with a small gasp, forcing his cock back into her throat as he began to come. His seed spurted down her throat, directly into her body, and Arya did her best not to pull away as Eric called out her name and smothered her against his groin.

Still holding her head in place as the last of the tremors left his body, he moved his hips back and forth slightly, rolling them in a circle as he pushed hard against her mouth one last time before releasing her. Arya fell backwards with a gasp of air, tears leaking down her face and nose running, but Eric could see that new juice was glistening on her thighs and it was obvious from her gleeful expression that she had enjoyed it almost as much as he did. Eric kissed her hard, their tongues and lips tasting of the other's most intimate fluids as their bodies intertwined.

"I'll need a bit," Eric informed her breathlessly between kisses.

"Good," Arya replied. "Because I don't want to ever stop kissing you."

The fast, desperate pace had slowed now and their kisses were tender and loving, the deliberate and intimate nature of their lips' movements incredibly erotic.

"I love you," Arya whispered against his lips, unable to stop beaming with the joy and relief she felt in being able to finally say it, and hear him say it back. Eric let the tip of his nose touch hers, moving it back and forth sweetly as he, in turn, whispered, "I love you too, my beloved honey bee. More than I can say."

As they continued to kiss, their hands began to roam as the sexual energy began to ramp up again. Arya loved the feeling of his chest under her fingers, and fluttered over it endlessly as his large hands grabbed at any and all skin he could reach, his touch growing rougher as each moment passed.

Arya began to kiss and suck on his neck the way he did for her, and was rewarded with sharp gasps and small moans. He pulled her on top of him, his now fully erect cock nestling perfectly between her thighs, just under her wet pussy. She crossed her ankles so that the pressure around his cock was increased, and began to grind on him, deftly lifting her hips up and down as she simulated fucking him. He was entirely lubricated within a matter of seconds, but let her continue to tease him, enjoying the way she got herself off by rubbing her clit up and down on his rock-hard shaft.

12