A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time she rose up and moved down, she began angling her hips so that he would press against the entrance to her hot little pussy. It was just enough that he would groan, thinking that she would take him inside of her, but inevitably she tilted her hips and ground her clit on him instead. She repeated this torture until Eric's hands were pressing more and more tightly on her hips, trying to leverage them so that he slipped inside. But she was strong and wily and evaded his efforts to impale her, continuing to rub his cock head against the opening before thwarting him with a sadistic giggle.

"You are enjoying this far too much, you sprite," he gasped, needing to be inside of Arya so badly that it hurt. She stuck her tongue out at him playfully and that did it. He grasped her hips with all his strength and stuffed his cock into her in one stroke.

So much for gentle and gentlemanly. The brief thought floated through Eric's mind but was instantly supplanted with the overwhelming sensation of pleasure. "Fuck fuck fuck," he moaned, holding her as tightly to him as he could by wrapping his arms around her chest and pulling. He bit her neck, her shoulder, wanting to leave marks as a punishment for her ruthless teasing.

It was the most glorious feeling Arya had ever felt, even better than when he went down on her. She was silent as he held her tightly and panted into her ear, simply letting the waves of pleasure consume her.

Hearing no response from Arya, Eric's head drew back and there was a moment of panic as he feared that he had hurt her. But the bliss in her eyes as she met his gaze undid him, and he fucked her with everything he had.

Holding her ass cheeks, his face tucked into the crook of her neck, he pummeled his cock in and out of her wetness. There was a very satisfying squelching noise each time he plowed into her, penetrating her as deeply as he could as he fucked her like a man gone mad. Arya could do nothing but cling to him like a baby monkey as he drove them both to dizzying heights of pleasure.

But one position wouldn't satisfy him. Eric had been dreaming about seeing her on her knees in front of him as she spread her cheeks the way she had when he fucked her ass. He pulled out and flipped her over before she even knew what hit her, slamming back into her as he watched in delight as her round globes jiggled with each hard thrust.

Eric pressed on the middle of her back to keep her chest pressed into the bed, then held onto Arya's hips with all his might as he fucked her with such force that her legs were lifted off the ground. His sweat dripped down his face onto her supple ass, running down her thighs in lines as her own sweat began to pour from her body. It was frenetic, frenzied, and impassioned, the way their bodies collided. It was everything Arya had hoped it would be.

"Lay flat," he directed her hoarsely. She moved up on the bed and readily complied. He straddled her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, looking down at her pink, swollen hole and the little rosebud above. Still holding them apart, he began to slide his cock ever so slowly into her, mesmerized by the way his cock disappeared into her so fluidly, so erotically.

Arya was disappointed for a moment when his pace slowed significantly with this position; until she realized that with this new angle and this slow but firm pace, the beginnings of an orgasm started to build once more.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," she chanted, the high, breathy quality of her voice driving Eric mad. It was so sexy, so raw.

He was growing tired but this pace was easier to maintain. So he continued slow and steady, slamming into her with terrific force every few strokes or so. It drew out a choked gasp every time, a reaction that Eric loved. It made him feel so powerful, so strong, that way he could drive the breath from her body as her pussy continued to gush for him.

Feeling that his own orgasm wasn't far off, Eric turned her over and positioned her in the missionary style. Out of instinct, Arya drew her legs up so that the shins were pressed against his chest, and she grasped his thighs as he hugged her legs and began to thrust into her once more. He began to fuck her hard and fast, pummeling her into the bed and muffling her cries of pleasure with open-mouthed kisses.

"You're going to make me come," he informed her raggedly, closing his eyes as he tried to stave it off for a few more seconds.

"Wait," Arya said, and Eric used all his willpower to hold still. He kept his eyes closed, knowing that just the sight of her heaving breasts and cherry lips could send him over the edge.

He groaned as he felt her legs part to the side and her fingers brushed against his shaft. She had begun touching herself, and Eric went wild as he opened his eyes and took in the sight of her fingers flying across her clit. He reamed into her so hard that Arya couldn't breathe, but the force of his thrusts and the stimulation on her clit skyrocketed her pleasure to the highest heights and she began to spasm around his cock. Her pussy clenched and milked Eric to his own completion, and they both shook and cried out as they found their release together in a burst of heart-wrenching bliss.

Eric was asleep almost before his head hit the pillow, mumbling words of love and adoration in his half-conscious state. Arya simply held him to her, stroking his hair as his cock slowly softened and slipped from her. She hummed a lullaby, the vibrations and lulling sound carrying them both into a deep, untroubled sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

Luckily, Arya's bladder woke her before the sun did, and she was able to slip back to her room before dawn. She floated down the hall as though Hermes himself had slipped his winged sandals onto her feet, utterly buoyed by her joy.

She was woken the second time by a rapping at her door. She threw on a robe and opened it blearily, still half-asleep. Her eyes widened and she jolted awake when she realized that it was Eric. She leapt into his arms, beaming. He laughed and spun her around, carrying her through the suite and throwing her on the bed as he climbed in behind her. He held her for a few minutes, kissing and stroking her, but the maids would arrive any moment and he forced himself to pull back.

"About the ring," Eric began, looking worried. Arya distractedly looked down at her hand where the jewel sparkled in the morning sun, smiling.

"What? Are you going to tell me it's fake?" she joked.

Eric looked uncomfortable and Arya sobered. "What?" she asked again, more seriously. "You aren't going to take it back are you?"

When he didn't answer right away, Arya burst instantly into tears.

"No no no!" he cried, rushing to hold her and ignoring her efforts as she struggled to disentangle herself. "It's not like that, Arya. I just need to hold onto it until I have asked for your father's permission."

Arya's face cleared and she wiped away the tears, feeling silly for a moment. "Oh," she replied, "well that's ok, I suppose." She glared at him, holding a finger to his face. "But I will get it back," she growled. Eric smiled at his ferocious little kitten, kissing her nose.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

Arya's body relaxed and the relief was palpable as she chastised him for the heart attack he had almost given her. Though it wasn't intentional, Eric admitted privately to himself that it was rather touching and reassuring, the way she had reacted to the possibility of his not marrying her. Not that he doubted her feelings or his resolve, but it was a nice affirmation nonetheless; he knew that his heart would undoubtedly break if she chose not to marry him.

Finished with her chastisement, Arya looked down and realized that state she was in. She flushed and pushed him towards the door. "Let me clean up, I'll meet you for breakfast in half an hour," she ordered. Eric saluted her, mocking her but grinning good naturedly while he did so.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied smartly.

_______________________________________________

The next day, Eric and Arya, along with Clarie, Gavin, and several maids, made their way to Arya's family estate in Parnage. They had sent a letter to her aunt and uncle in the capital to inform them of the change in plans, and Arya could easily imagine the smug look on Aunt Agatha's face as she read the delightful news aloud at breakfast.

It was a long trip to Parnage. Despite Eric's typically accommodating responses to Arya's requests, he was firm in his refusal to ride there on horseback. Though it would take longer in a carriage, it would have been absurd, he knew, for them to ride into her home estate on horses. So they made their way to her childhood home slowly, traveling in the most expensive, most impressive carriage Eric owned, and he wore his most luxurious and stylish clothing.

Though Eric knew that the likelihood of being refused was practically zero, he was taking no chances. He would impress upon Arya's father that there was no man better suited for her. He was determined to marry her within the month, and would do whatever he had to to make that happen, even if that meant making his beloved a bit grumpy in the meantime.

He grinned, thinking back to her horrified reaction when he'd informed her calmly, but indomitably, that they would not have sex again until they were married. He knew the truth - that she was a little minx in the sheets - but the rest of the world would see Arya married as the chaste and virginal lady she pretended to be. He would not risk sullying her name or her honor in any way, though the hypocrisy was not lost on him that he had already done so many times over, and at the time he had had no intention of marrying her. But he moved past his self-recrimination, using it as fuel to remain steadfast in the face of her attempts at seduction.

Luckily, Eric needn't have worried about Arya's family's response to his proposal; they were thrilled. He received a grand reception, Arya was praised and pampered and simpered over, and there were endless feasts; for Arya had done "better" than any of her sisters, bagging a husband who was not only young and handsome, but wealthy and bearing an honorable family name to boot. If that hadn't been enough to endear Eric to Arya's mother, his handsomeness would have done so. Arya's mother honestly embarrassed the girl with her obvious adoration of the man.

Eric and Arya's father got along famously as well, but due to their shared love of history and the outdoors, rather than Eric's pretty face. The two men spent days talking as they walked around the extensive grounds, getting to know each other and developing a surprisingly strong bond.

Arya spent most of her time with her mother and Claire, who had also endeared herself to Arya's family with her quick wit and graceful beauty. The blushing bride-to-be was glad for the distraction that was wedding planning, because she was livid with Eric and his continued resistance to her charms.

She could see the physical reaction she caused, she could feel the way he wanted her as she watched hunger darken his eyes, but no matter what she did he remained steadfast in his refusal to touch her in any way other than a chaste kiss now and then.

It was driving her insane, and the only thing that calmed her was Eric's repeated reminders that they would be married in a fortnight. He teased her mercilessly for her inability to wait a few measly weeks, but Arya knew that he was struggling just as severely with his libido as she was with hers.

Using that against him did no good, though, because it seemed that his self-control far outpaced hers, much to her continued frustration.

Another long week or so of travel was required, since the two would be married at Eric's family's estate, the place where they had had the catastrophic fox hunt. Eric's family had at first requested that they be married in Veras, but Eric convinced them to compromise and hold it on the family estate instead. Arya shuddered at the thought of having their wedding take place in a huge cathedral, surrounded by people she disliked. She would have preferred to hold it in Parnage, but had agreed that Eric's family home was a reasonable second choice.

Arya's measurements had, on the first day of accepting Eric's proposal, been sent to seamstresses in Veras. So a brief stop in the capital was necessary for the retrieval of her gown as well as any other wedding necessities and luxuries.

The gown itself was stupendous, and Arya had never felt so beautiful as the seamstresses began to make small changes to the dress while she modeled it for them. It took hours of work and she stood in front of the mirror until her feet ached, but she never tired of looking at it.

Next, Arya was surprised and delighted to learn that, along with the measurements, Claire had added in a few little orders for Arya; and they were of the sexy variety.

Sorry to interrupt the story, but, fun fact! lingerie - and even underwear - wasn't a thing until recent history. So you'll have to forgive my historically inaccurate additions to this story :p

Arya was dancing with glee as the seamstresses laid out lacy, frilly, white undergarments that were clearly made to be as sheer and tantalizing as possible. There were even holes for her nipples to poke out of, and in the undergarments for her bottom there was a hole as well.

She didn't need anyone to tell her what that was for.

She was suddenly glad that Eric had forced their celibacy - it would make her final reveal all the more explosive for them when she dropped the voluminous gown to the floor and showed him what lay beneath.

12