A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 12

Story Info
A very satisfying precursor to fantasies being fulfilled.
4.3k words
4.62
3.9k
1

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gaelen33
gaelen33
78 Followers

The wedding at Eric's family estate was stupendous. They were married in the local chapel, Eric and Arya having agreed that a smaller wedding was far preferable to something larger and grander. Eric's face had been as mesmerized and wondrous as she had hoped it would be when she walked down the aisle, a sight that she had tried to burn into her brain. They celebrated the marriage afterwards in large, white tents similar to those at the picnic where Eric and Arya had bonded several months prior. Arya enjoyed the attention, reveling in the feeling of being the hostess of the white tented party rather than the guest she had previously been.

Eric's mother was almost as happy as Arya's, and the two families discovered a mutual affection and respect that was a relief to all involved; there's nothing so awkward as a wedding between two families who hate each other. It was a joyous event, and Arya managed to avoid anyone who she knew would irritate her (*cough cough* Lady Isabella...). The food was delicious, song and dance were rousing and lively, and the guests were soon drunk.

Though Arya and Eric themselves had had little to drink, both wanting to remember this night.

They had been itching all day for the event to close so that they could retire to Eric's suite, and they slipped off at the first opportunity. Yes, it was probably a bit too early to have left, according to custom, but they were done waiting.

As per their arrangement, Eric had set up a wedding surprise in his bedroom two days prior. As he prepped the space, Eric could hardly believe his luck. He had never dreamed that he would find a wife to indulge in his fantasies with. Not only that, someone who shared his fantasies. He drew on all his sexual dreams and primal urges as he schemed and set the scene for their wedding night, and while in any other circumstance he might have worried that reality wouldn't live up to his imagination, when it came to Arya reality was always better than the fantasy.

It was a very long few days, waiting until he could reveal the scene to her, and he was at half-mast for much of it.

The day after Eric prepped the bedroom, Arya was allowed to commandeer his adjoined sitting room for her own surprise. The door between the rooms remained firmly closed, and the normally curious Arya was happy to let it stay that way. Eric stayed in a guest suite until the wedding, so neither knew what the other was planning and was almost as excited to experience her surprise as he was to share his own.

The day having drawn to a close, the couple now hurried towards the suite holding hands, their hearts racing and blood pumping through their veins with adrenaline and anxiety.

They reached the door and Arya placed a shaking hand on Eric's chest. "Wait here," she ordered, trying to sound stern.

"Yes ma'am," Eric replied smartly, giving her a mock salute. Arya leaned forward to kiss him, meaning for it to be a peck, but, as usual, a short kiss turned into something deeper, and Eric was soon pressing Arya forcefully against the door as she moaned and squirmed against him.

"Ok, ok," she gasped, pulling away. "Let me go, Eric."

"You started it," he teased. But he stepped away and gestured for her to enter.

"Well... anyway, turn around, please. I don't want you peeking inside!"

He acquiesced and Arya quickly slipped through the door. She smiled, pleased by the sight.

Arya had turned the room into something out of a fairy tale. Candles were hung from the ceiling, they stood upon every free surface, and there were garlands of flowers lining the floors and walls. Furs and soft blankets were laid out, covering pieces of furniture and the floors, so that the entire effect of the room was one of softness, light, and comfort. A fire was roaring, so even while nude the newlyweds would be warm.

A maid entered a moment later and she quickly helped Arya remove the voluminous gown. The maid then wiped Arya down quickly with some warm, wet washcloths, removing the sweat and grime of the day. She rubbed Arya's skin until it was pink and glowing, rubbed lotion and fragrant oils over it, then left. In the next room, Eric had also taken a moment to rinse off. He used all his willpower to not stroke himself, wanting to save all of it for his bride.

Arya pulled open a drawer and ran her fingers across the lacy underthings that she had stowed away. She waffled between two sets before choosing the white ones, rather than the red. She had a feeling that the red lingerie would be more suited to Eric's plans than hers.

Dressing quickly, Arya then pulled on a short, silky robe, and opened the door. Eric had finished by then and was leaning against the wall, waiting. His eyes brightened as the door opened, and he grinned with a feral energy that made Arya's heart pound.

Arya motioned Eric in and he whistled, moving to the center of the room and taking it all in. "It's beautiful!"

"Thank you," she beamed.

"We hung very different things from the ceiling," Eric commented, grinning slyly.

"Oh?" Arya asked, moving closer so that she could wriggle her way under his arm.

"You'll see," he replied, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "For now I want to enjoy what you have to show me."

"Sit, please," Arya directed, pointing at a chair by the fire.

"Of course, beautiful wife of mine," Eric replied with a smile. "Whatever you say."

And enjoy this while you can, my love. Because soon I'll be the one giving the orders, and I won't be nearly as sweet as you are.

He got comfortable in the chair, removing his outer clothes so that he was left in just a pair of pants and a loose shirt. Arya watched while he undressed, her eyes growing hungry with anticipation.

"Let me help you with that last bit," she offered, her voice husky. Eric stood obediently and Arya slowly drew his shirt over his head, tossing it aside and running her hands over his chest, shoulders, and waist. She loved the feeling of her hands grazing up and down the sides of his body, the way the muscles rippled under the smooth skin, and how he tensed when she brushed against somewhere ticklish. But Arya didn't tease him for long, moving quickly to undo his pants. She drew them down and was pleased to find him rock hard already. She motioned again for him to sit, and she moved a few paces back.

She stood with her back to the fire so that she was partially in silhouette. There was a mirror a little ways behind Eric that allowed Arya to see her reflection as she fidgeted for a moment, fingering the ties of the robe. She slowly began to untie it, and pull it open.

It felt deliciously naughty to disrobe while watching her own reflection, knowing that he was drinking in the sexy sight with as much relish as she felt in flaunting it.

For Eric it was the most glorious unwrapping he had witnessed. She was the perfect gift, and he shivered as she pulled loose the ties as one would a bow tied to the top of a package. She let it slowly drift down her shoulders, down her arms, until it slid softly to the floor and she was entirely exposed to him. It took his breath away.

Arya was wearing tight, lacy, frilly underthings which he had never seen on a woman before. They were clearly designed to accentuate her curves and sexuality, and Eric's cock throbbed when he noticed that there were holes where her nipples poked out. He was overcome with the urge to suck them into his mouth. She struck a sexy little pose, one hand on her hip and the other over her head, hips cocked to one side and the hint of a cheeky grin on her radiant face.

"You like?"

Eric could only nod vigorously, his mouth dry as he drank in the sight.

"What do you like?"

Eric cleared his throat, his voice rough as he murmured, "Your skin, the way it glows and beckons me to stroke and kiss it. The slope of your neck and shoulders - it's so graceful and feminine. I love your waist, the way it curves inward before flaring out to hips that I want to sink my fingers into while you ride me. Your legs, so long and smooth. Fuck, Arya," he panted, turned on by speaking the words aloud.

"And what about this?" Arya teased, turning and bending over slightly. Eric groaned at the sight of her round ass, fingers twitching with the need to grab and slap it.

As much as he loved the look of her undergarments, the way they framed her ass made Eric decide that they needed to go. He wanted to see all of her.

But Eric resisted the urge to jump on her, simply saying, "You're beautiful, Arya."

She let out a nervous little giggle, moving towards him as she replied, "You're too nice to me sometimes. What did I ever do to deserve it?"

Eric didn't reply, too distracted by the feeling of Arya slipping into his lap and laying her head on his shoulder. He could feel her warm breath on his neck, and shuddered when her tongue ran slowly up his neck. She nibbled on his ear and his arms snaked around her waist, tightening as she whispered, "I love you."

Her legs were draped over his lap so that his shaft was trapped between her toned thighs, and his hips jerked of their own accord. Arya laughed softly again and squeezed her legs together, loving the way his eyes rolled back when she began to clench and release.

Eric wanted to grab her by the throat and choke her while she mock-fucked him with her thighs, but he managed to hold back the beast inside, reminding it that it would have its turn soon. Until they went to the bedroom, Arya was in control, he had decided. He was determined to give her the "proper" experience, wanting her to know what it was like to do things the "right" way.

And then he would show her how to do things his way.

He could be patient until then. He knew that one round of penetration wouldn't be nearly enough and anticipated that they would get very little sleep that night. And the morning sun would likely spur on another round of sex.

Eric was pulled from his reverie as Arya stole one of his moves and grabbed him by the hair, turning his head so that she could kiss him. It was soft, but full of depth and emotion. Tender and intimate, they ran their hands over each others' body, kissing, caressing, and exploring. Eric's hands had slipped under her clothing and Arya soon decided that they were only getting in the way. She began to pull them off but he stopped her.

"Let me."

Arya stood and Eric reverently began to undress her. She was standing in view of the mirror, again, and she loved how the flickers of light lit her skin, making it look darker and more tan than it really was. He removed her top and pinched her nipples, watching them harden. She turned slightly to see her profile, enjoying the way the undersides of her breast were highlighted by firelight while her upper torso was obscured by the dimmer light from above. It was an erotic sight, and Arya reveled in her own sensuality.

Eric dropped to his knees and kissed around the top of her panties, his fingers running just under the surface as he teased her with the knowledge that he would soon give them a tug and remove them. He placed his hands on her hips and prompted her to turn around so that he could plant kisses across her lower back, leaning down to place them on the tops of her thighs, before finally sliding the garment down her legs. She stepped out of them daintily, giving Eric a tantalizing glimpse of her exposed pussy as she did so.

"Those had a hole in the bottom, you know," she informed him in a breathy voice. "I was kind of looking forward to that."

"Mmm," Eric hummed, placing kisses across her ass cheeks. "Next time, darling."

He turned her once more and kissed her mons. Arya spread her legs slightly, a clear invitation, but Eric stood and took her hand, leading her to the chair and directing her to sit. She did, and he dropped to his knees to worship her. Knowing his intent, Arya wanted him to have the most access possible and she draped her legs over the arms of the chair. She knew it looked obscene, but she also knew that that's what Eric liked.

"I love you like this," he confirmed, kissing his way up her thighs from the knee to the upper joint.

"And you can have me like this anytime you want, now," Arya reminded him, giddy at the thought.

Eric seemed to share her joy, smiling up at her while a finger began to part her lips, heading towards her core. Her wetness was instantly apparent and his gaze darkened with lust. He held her eyes as he slowly penetrated her, and Arya moaned low in her throat, urging him on with her eyes and the slightest tilting up of her hips.

Her beloved buried his face between her thighs and began the slow buildup, removing his finger; he knew that that was her favorite part, what drove her over the edge, and wanted to hold her orgasm off. His attention to her pussy was as intimate as their kiss had been, his love and attention poured into that act with a single mindedness that disallowed Arya from thinking of anything else.

When he added a finger she was overcome with sensation, and was soon gripping his head as she thrust in rhythm. His licks and suckling centered more and more frequently on her clit, became stronger in pressure, and when he added a second finger Arya came like a fountain. She was horrified and extremely turned on when a different sort of pressure was released and a spray of liquid splashed against Eric's chin.

He drew back, surprised, then laughed in delight and buried his face in her pussy as he shook his head back and forth, covering himself in her juices. Arya pushed his head away, overstimulated and a bit embarrassed.

"What the fuck was that?" she panted.

"It was you being a very very good girl," Eric praised her, grinning widely.

Arya stood slowly, shakily, then walked to the washbasin. She dipped a cloth in it and returned to Eric who was sitting cross legged on the floor, cock standing straight up as he watched her. She knelt next to him and wiped down his face lovingly. Though before she did so she gave him a peck on the lips, which he turned into a deeper kiss so that he could sweep his tongue in her mouth and give her a taste.

"I thought this room was supposed to be where I pleased you," Arya laughed.

Eric sat on the chair again and motioned for Arya to return to his lap. She did so happily, snuggling into him and softly stroking his cock. He groaned. "No, my little honey bee, this room is where we become husband and wife. ... The bedroom is where I make you my cock whore."

"I always have been," Arya teased, pinching his cheek fondly. "And I always will be," she promised. He met her eyes and smiled when she kissed his nose. He loved when she became so kittenish and playful, and couldn't help himself from tickling her. She writhed in his lap, unable to hold back her laughs, and Eric's tickling soon turned into groping as he roughly molested her tits. Arya leaned back to give him better access, and he began to suck on her nipples. He was relentless, the pressure almost too much, and Arya flinched when he bit on the sensitive flesh.

"Sorry," he panted, eyes wild. "I can't help it when you wiggle on my lap like that. I just want to eat you up."

"Again?" she teased. "I think we covered that part of the consummation. Time for your turn."

With that she slipped off his lap and knelt before him. Sensing that he was in no mood for slow and teasing, she instantly took him in her mouth and slid his length to the back of her throat, swallowing it deep. His hands wrapped themselves tightly in her hair and Eric held her there, feeling her body protest as she gagged and her back rose up like a stretching cat.

He released her, giving her a moment to breathe, before pressing her nose into his pubic hair again and thrusting shallowly. Better prepared for his insistent treatment, Arya managed to breath through her nose and avoid gagging - until he began to thrust with long, hard strokes and hit the back of her throat in a way that she knew would leave it sore in the morning. But she moaned and hummed in pleasure. It was a soreness that she craved, and she swept her tongue around the underside of his cock until he began to pulse. His breath hitched and his moans quieted momentarily.

Knowing he was close, Arya squeezed his thighs with her hands and took the initiative once more, bobbing up and down on his cock his as quickly as she could. She made the suction tight and Eric groaned a long, low note as he held himself in her mouth with a strong grip on her head and began to come.

Arya swallowed everything he gave her, suckling gently and squeezing up his length with her hand as he finished to get every last drop. Eric was gasping and twitching from the strength of his orgasm, and was staring at her with wide, glazed eyes. It was the look of someone who is well fucked and Arya felt proud, knowing that she had done that to him.

She crawled to the fire, exaggerating her movements, knowing he would be watching. And Eric was, completely riveted by the sight. Arya lay on a thick fur in front of the fire, stretching out and luxuriating in the warmth exuded by the fire as well as the warmth in her heart. She beckoned to Eric, and he was quick to join her. He lay on his back and she curled up into his side, stroking his face lovingly.

His eyes closed and his racing heart slowed as he relaxed. He was tired after the long day, but Arya wouldn't let him sleep. Like the little minx she was, she periodically pinched and tickled him, giggling in his ear when he growled in irritation.

"You brat," he grumbled, unsurprised to see that this only made her smile all the wider.

When she began to press herself against him rhythmically, gently thrusting against him, Eric's cock began to harden again and he found himself wide awake when she began to bit and suck on his skin insistently.

Eric had always loved doing that to her, but hadn't realized how much he would love it when she gave him hickies. His chest and shoulders were soon peppered with them as she straddled him and continued to lick and suck, her hips moving back and forth on his length. He was soon coated in her wetness and he moved in time with her.

Her pussy lips covered his cock and he fucked her heat, enjoying the friction. His lust somewhat sated by his orgasm, Eric was happy to simulate sex in this way as she rubbed herself on him and continued to leave bruises on his flushed skin. His hands moved to her thick hips and he moved her to the rhythm he wanted, loving how she began to pant as her clit rubbed along his cock over and over. Eric had a feeling that Arya could come from this alone, and this thought brought him to the steel-like hardness that Arya always seemed to incite in him. He began to move her quickly, pushing his hips upwards as his hands held her down, increasing the pressure until Arya began to moan steadily.

"Fuck, fuck fuck. You're going to make me come, Eric. Oh my God..." she wailed as her body shook. She raised herself up, leaned back, and placed her hands behind her ass on his thighs so that her breasts were thrust out. She raced towards her orgasm, but Eric stopped her. He held her hips still, which was no easy task given Arya's desperation to come.

"Nooooo," she cried, looking utterly devastated. Eric couldn't help but chuckle as he met her eyes, and she began to glare at him as she kept trying to move her hips.

"Shh, my love. Don't worry, you will find your pleasure," Eric assured her. "But I want you to do it with my cock in your wet, beautiful pussy."

Arya drew in a sharp breath as lust pulsed through her and her hand blurred as she rushed to take his cock and guide it into her. They both groaned as she slid down his length, engulfing him.

"Yes," Eric hissed, eyes rolling back as his cock jerked and throbbed inside her.

Arya set the pace as her hands moved to his shoulders and she gripped on for dear life, riding him hard. He continued his death grip on her hips, to ensure that in her passion she didn't rise too high and let him slip out. But despite how frantic Arya's motions were, they were controlled and precise and he remained inside of her as she slammed herself down on him over and over.

gaelen33
gaelen33
78 Followers
12