A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric's thumb moved to her clit and Arya came, throwing her head back and releasing an animalistic cry of pleasure as she ground herself into him.

She collapsed onto his chest and Eric murmured words of love and praise, stroking her hair. All the while, his hips continued to thrust up into her, the pace slow but his need growing.

"Rise up on the balls of your feet," he prompted her in a hoarse whisper. Arya groaned slightly, exhausted, but complied. Eric held her up with hands under her ass and began to pound himself into her from below.

Arya cried out with every thrust, sensitive but in complete bliss as he angled his hips to hit the place she needed him to. She was soon shaking and shuddering on him, and it took all of Eric's strength to hold her up, but in his lust-filled fervor he hardly noticed the strain. He gasped and closed his eyes as Arya's hand moved down and she began to stroke herself. It was almost too much to take in, so sexy and raw, and as soon as he opened his eyes and drank in the sight he began to come again.

His movements, noises, and the look of awe on Eric's face drove Arya to her own orgasm as her mind broke apart like shattered glass, the pieces scattering across the universe.

She was a bit embarrassed afterwards as she collapsed onto his chest again; she had screamed for a full thirty seconds as he fucked her to orgasm and she knew that it would have echoed through the mansion despite the closed door. When she whispered abashedly this to Eric, he laughed and held her close.

"I want them to hear you."

Arya blushed when he said this, and Eric teased, "And I know you do, too, my little slut." She turned even more red, and Eric added ruthlessly, "You love it when others hear you, see you, don't you? My little tease. I bet you're already dripping again as we talk about this, imagining the servants stopping in their tracks to listen in disbelief. Knowing that guests heard you, that they know how dirty you are. That in the morning when you leave the room everyone will look at you with knowing eyes. The men will probably wish it was them who fucked you, who made you scream. That the women will wish they could come like that. But no one measures up to you, do they? No one is as dirty and perverted as you, you tease."

Arya buried her face in his neck and shook her head in denial, but he was right and he knew it. He chuckled and took her face tenderly in his hands as he covered her face in kisses.

"I don't think I can keep going," Arya admitted sleepily a few minutes later. They had both begun to doze by the fire as she lay on top of him, lulled by his chest rising and falling under her.

"Good thing I expected this," Eric said, smiling. He prompted her to move off of him and Arya rolled off of him, laying on her back by the fire with her eyes still closed.

Eric opened a large armoire and drew out some bedding which he placed by the fire. Arya snuggled up and he drew a blanket over them, kissing the top of her head.

"Good night, my love."

"Mmm," Arya murmured sleepily, "I love you too, Eric."

As he drifted off, Eric had one final thought: that it would be even more exquisite fulfilling his fantasies in the morning, when he could see her beauty in the light of day as he strung her up from the ceiling and gave her the "punishment" a little cock whore deserves.

12