A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arya trembled as Eric patted her cheek with comforting gentleness, then followed it up with a sharp slap.

"Thank you, Lord Eric," she said in a quavering voice, intuiting that that was a response that would be well received.

He let out a soft growl and repeated the motion, before reaching down and twisting her nipples. Arya's knees clenched together and she hunched slightly, but tried hard not to recoil from the pain. He noted her efforts and gave her a hard, quick kiss before stepping back to begin the process of tying up his beloved.

He had only just started when he realized that it would make the most sense to remove her lingerie, first. But he didn't want to waste them again, and decided to torture her for a few more minutes before moving forward.

He dropped the ropes and moved back to her nipples. Eric's hands were rough, his touch slightly painful, and Arya squirmed as he latched onto her and began leaving bruises across her shoulders, suctioning the skin as he bit and worried it in his teeth until the marks were dark and angry.

"Yesss," she hissed, breasts heaving as she drew in panting breaths. "More, please, my Lord." It was a beautiful sight, and prompted Eric to abandon her tits as one hand tightened on his erection, and the other finally reached down to stroke her pussy through the convenient hole that had been cut out of the underwear.

"Thank you, thank you, Lord Eric," Arya gasped, overcome with pleasure. It had taken all of her self-control to resist begging him to touch her there, and her need was vocal as well as physical as she continued to thank him while jutting her hips forward. Her clit was pressing into his palm while his middle finger entered her, and Arya began to grind herself against him. He was stroking himself now, standing there and letting Arya hump his hand in obvious desperation as she tried to work herself off. He liked how he didn't have to move an inch. He just had to give her a surface to rub against and she would seek out her pleasure like the needy slut she was.

He could tell by how hard the nub was that it wouldn't take long for her to find her release. Sure enough, after less than a minute Arya's movements were becoming more erratic and her moans had stopped as she held her breath and focused on reaching her climax. Eric removed his hand from both of their nether regions, clenching his teeth as he continued to deny himself his own pleasure. He knew the wait would be worth it, and the strength of his resolve was enough to keep Eric's dick in his pants for the time being.

Arya keened in frustration, her need to orgasm becoming almost painful.

"Hush, little one," Eric soothed in a condescending tone. "Be a good girl and maybe I'll let you come later."

Arya held back a growl and nodded tersely. She grew hopeful as Eric's hands began to remove the lingerie, but once the clothes were removed he focused his attention on the ropes, instead.

Eric began with her upper body, wrapping the soft rope around her breasts and upper body before moving to her arms. By then the fire had dwindled down to coals and Arya was shivering slightly, so Eric stopped to stoke the fire. Arya did her best to remain balanced as Eric tugged on different parts of the restraint, checking in frequently to ask Arya how it felt, whether anything was too tight or too loose.

There was juice dripping down Arya's leg now. The feeling of being tied up was inextricably connected in her mind with sex and sensual pleasure, and heightened the already sky-high anticipation. The complete lack of control she had over her upper body was exhilarating as she tested the bonds and found that her arms were completely encased and immovable. The lowest, softest whimper escaped her throat as she tensed and pulled at the ropes, and Eric's cock was as hard as steel knowing that she was getting off on this, too.

"You are so beautiful," he told her.

Several ropes still hung from the hook in the ceiling, along with a few simple pulleys. It was time.

Not wanting Arya to get motion sick from being slung up into the air with a blindfold on, he slowly untied it.

Arya was slightly disappointed to see that he was still clothed. She loved the sight of his nakedness. But she had an intuitive sense that he had purposefully remained clothed as some kind of power move. That thought turned her on.

"Still dressed, my lord?" she asked rhetorically, running her eyes up and down his frame.

"For now."

"I can see that at least part of you wants to be undressed, Lord Eric," she said, referring to the tenting of his pants. She spoke in a low, husky voice, meeting his eyes with what she hoped was a seductive gaze.

Eric's cock jumped as he took in the smoldering gaze, but he adopted a displeased expression. He liked how the slight smile slid off of Arya's face when she noted the stern expression. He felt a thrum of power and control as he threatened, "Keep making unsolicited comments and I will gag you, my love."

"Yes, Lord Eric."

"But perhaps you would like that," he mused, knowing full well that she would.

As he had hoped, Arya shook her head. "No, Lord Eric."

Eric's face darkened. "You're lying, Arya. Do you know what happens to liars in my bedroom?"

She shook her head more frantically, attempting to apologize but quickly interrupted as Eric interjected, "For one, liars lose the ability to speak." He walked to a table and picked up the leather gag he had paid an artisan to make for just this occasion. "Two, liars are spanked."

Arya's eyes widened, but Eric knew that it was lust, more than fear, that was affecting her. He smirked triumphantly and Arya tried to hide the expression, but it was too late.

"And since you think you will enjoy this spanking, I'm going to double the amount of blows you will suffer at my hand. It wouldn't be much of a punishment otherwise, would it?"

Arya moaned into the gag as he placed it in her mouth and began tying it behind her head. He tucked a stray strand of still-wet hair behind her ear, wanting nothing to block his view of her face.

"This will stay in your pretty little mouth until I need your lips and tongue for something else. And soon I will want to abuse your mouth and your throat with my cock, to use you and spend myself inside of you. And you will remain tied so that you can't escape, so that you can't even breathe if I don't want you to," he informed her, loving the way her eyes glazed over. "Does that arouse you, Arya, knowing that I could choke you with my cock if I wanted to?"

She started to shake her head, but stopped herself, not wanting to get in trouble for lying again. The movement slowly transformed into a nod, and Eric gave her a gentle pat on the cheek.

"What a hot little bitch you are, getting off on the idea of me stuffing my dick down your throat so that you can't breathe, of me humping your face until I come inside your throat, of my come shooting down into you while you remain bound and held where I want you."

Arya whimpered longingly into the gag, her head rolling back as the perverse image of such treatment made her clit throb with arousal.

Her eyes towards the ceiling, Arya finally realized what Eric had planned for her. She could hardly believe it at first, it was such a strange concept. But even with her limited understanding of physics she knew that pulleys were created to pull things up and down, and she was the only thing currently attached to these ropes. Her head snapped back down and she met Eric's eye with a startled expression.

He grinned a large, shit-eating grin of acknowledgement, then began to crank one of the winches that were attached to the floor.

Arya yelped as her body began to lift up into the air. The creaking of the contraption caused her to tremble in fear and she desperately hoped that it wouldn't break; if it did, she had no way to stop herself from crashing face-first into the ground.

Seeing the rise in fear, Eric paused and took her face in his hands. He gentled his expression and told her, "Don't worry, my love, I tested it with my own weight. You're safe."

Arya took a deep breath through her nose and nodded.

Eric returned to the task at hand, stopping when she had reached the ideal height. He knew that the pressure on her upper body would be uncomfortable until he finished the setup, so he quickly began to tie her legs together so that he could pull them into the air as well. This took less time, being far less intricate, and within only a few minutes Arya's lower half was rising in the air until her body was parallel with the floor.

In this horizontal position, Arya was only able to look at the rug beneath her. At least, until Eric untied the gag and grasped her by the hair and pulled her head up, which he did eagerly. He knew the force on her hair was a little too much, but Arya gasped and trembled and Eric groaned, loving the way she responded to pain. He knelt so that he was at eye level, and met her gaze steadily.

He waited to see if she would speak, but she kept her mouth closed. "Good. I expect you to stay quiet until I put the gag back into your mouth. You may moan or cry, but do not speak until I am finished."

With this ominous directive, Eric let her head drop and moved behind her.

It was as gorgeous a view as he had imagined. His fantasy finally come true, Eric was speechless as he drank in the way Arya was displayed for his pleasure, so helpless and exposed, so willing to be plundered and abused and worshiped. It was glorious and obscene, perverted and pure, and Eric shook his head in wonderment at his prior reluctance to marry this woman, this angel who reveled in the opportunity to give herself so deeply to him.

"Yesterday was the best day of my life," he said softly to her, "but this might be the best moment."

Arya heard the raw fervency in his voice, the offered intimacy and vulnerability of his admission, and replied with equal intensity, "I love you too, my lord. Take me, take what is yours."

She heard a low growl that went straight to her loins with a pulse of heat, and then thwack!

The first blow was so sudden, so unexpected, that Arya cried out. She bit her lip to stifle herself as blows began to rain down on her exposed buttocks. Unable even to writhe, Arya was forced to endure the spanking in complete submission to his will. She realized in dismay that it was her words that had unleashed Eric, and he was merciless as her ass turned a glowing, cherry red.

Arya muscled through it stoically at first, but the pain increased significantly as her flesh became more sensitive, until every blow was agony and tears fell uncontrollably to the floor. She clenched her teeth to hold in the moaning sobs, closing her eyes and trying to endure the pain as best she could while tears continued to soak into the rug.

But then he rammed two fingers in her cunt and flexed them in just the right way, and Arya came. She screamed her way through the sudden, unforeseen climax that swept through her, so quick and high in intensity that she was left stunned afterwards. She was seeing spots as Eric pulled her head up again and met her eyes.

"Again," he growled, his voice gravely with lust.

He shot backwards and knelt down, lapping at her slit while his thumb ran up and down the crack of her ass before settling down and pressing inwards. Arya moaned as he pushed his tongue into her pussy while simultaneously pushing his thumb into her asshole. It was so slick with juices that it didn't hurt even when Eric added a second finger and began fuck her with them hard and fast.

Arya moaned and cried out, so close to an orgasm that she began to beg, "Oh God, please, Eric, please, oh my God..." She let out a wail as he pulled back and slapped her ass twice more, before jamming a third finger into her asshole and two from the other hand in her pussy.

Her entire body shook as all her cries ceased and her climax charged towards her, every muscle straining as she sucked in a breath and tensed for the inevitable.

Eric pulled his fingers out of her, and began to slap her clit.

Arya thought she would die. The feeling was so intense and terrible and incredible all at the same time, too much to handle but not enough to make her come. Her screams turned into pleading as she wailed, "No, stop, please, oh my fucking God Eric, please stop!"

Eric had never felt more powerful, more masculine, knowing that he had complete control over Arya's orgasm and nothing she did or said would change the inevitable: he stepped away.

"Fuuuuuuck!" she howled, tears pouring down her face in frustration and desperation. "I'm sorry, Lord Eric, I'm sorry! Please let me come, I'm begging you!"

"If I wasn't about to fuck your face, you would have the gag back in," Eric hissed, anger and lust darkening his azure eyes as they bore into Arya's. "And if I hadn't already beaten your ass till it bruised, I would give you the switch for forgetting my proper title. Consider yourself lucky, little whore."

Arya let out a choked sob of misery as Eric cruelly denied her her orgasm.

He ignored his sweaty, beautiful, anguished wife and raised her head up by the hair. She opened her mouth obediently, holding back tears, and Eric plunged into her. He fucked her hard and fast, unable to hold back and unwilling to. Every few strokes he would shove himself as deep as he could, feeling the incredible sensation of her tight throat closing in on him as he forced it down. He would hold it there, relishing her muffled gags and the feeling of her throat muscles spasming around his shaft, waiting until he could sense her beginning to panic. As soon as she hit that point he would return to the long, fast strokes, giving her enough of a reprieve for her to draw in a few, strangled breaths before shoving himself deep once more.

The last time he forced himself into her throat he held it there until he knew she was panicking, and then he began to come. Eric didn't let out a sound as darkness exploded into light and semen shot straight down her throat. He held her head tightly in his hands, his hips still as he moved her head side to side and her nose ground into his pubic area.

He pulled out so that the last wave of come could splash into her open mouth, and moaned loudly as the last twinges of overwhelming pleasure pulsed through him. It was the hardest Eric had ever come, and he staggered backwards, half-falling to the floor as he sat on his ass and stared at Arya in bemused wonder.

She met his gaze and swallowed, her eyes streaming with tears and her nose running from her body's response to his rough treatment. Somehow she still managed to appear dignified and graceful, and Eric flopped backwards with a groan.

"Jesus Christ, Arya. You will be the death of me, I swear."

She chuckled weakly, trying to relax her body but wishing that she could wipe off her face. She tolerated the feeling for a few minutes, giving Eric time to recover before quietly asking, "Lord Eric, may I request something?"

"Of course, darling, anything."

"Would you mind wiping off my face for me?"

He looked up, startled and then chagrined. "Sorry, my love, I should have done it sooner."

Arya tried to shrug, but was, of course, unable to move a muscle. "Thank you," she said as he approached with a warm, wet cloth, and began to clean her off.

He knelt before her and peppered her face with soft, tender kisses, thanking her and telling her how good she was, how perfect and sexy and utterly delicious, until Arya was glowing with joy. And some measure of relief, for his rough treatment had pushed her to her limits and she was feeling emotionally raw in the aftermath of it.

She was feeling confident enough in his lightened mood to venture, "Lord Eric, perhaps we could curl up by the fire? Have Cook send up a meal for us?"

Eric grinned the devilish grin that turned Arya to putty in his hands, and teased, "Before I fuck you? I don't think so."

"I don't know how much more I can take, my lord," Arya complained half-heartedly.

"I do," Eric assured her cheekily. He stood and rubbed a hand along her back, enjoying the erotic feel of the ropes which bound her. "Are you still comfortable?"

"Enough, Lord Eric." Her muscles were stiff but nothing was numb or painful, and she knew she could hang there for a while more before it was too uncomfortable to manage. Reading her face to confirm the truthfulness of her reply, Eric nodded in satisfaction.

"Let me know if it becomes too much."

"Yes, my lord," she replied, grateful for his consideration.

"Good girl."

Eric moved back to the winches and began to lower Arya, so that she was only a foot or two above the ground. Then he crawled under her and met her eye with a grin. They were face to face and he could see the puzzlement on Arya's face, as well as the sexual tension that lay just under the surface; her body had relaxed during their down time, but it was still tense with the pent up need to come.

He scooted lower so that he was just under her breasts, and began to play with them. He alternated between the right and left, suckling the nipples gently, teasing them with the barest nips of his teeth, and occasionally clamping down a bit harder to hear her gasp.

He kept this up for almost half an hour, growing hard again halfway through but enjoying the task too much to stop just yet. From the groans and whimpers that had begun to escape, Eric knew that Arya was getting close to coming just from this attention to her breasts. He loved that she was so responsive, and considered giving her an orgasm this way. But his patience was waning.

He moved out from under her and knelt by her side as he began to untie the knots around her ankles.

"Lord Eric, are we done for the time being?"

Eric smiled to hear the badly suppressed desperation in her voice. "Why? Are you afraid I'll leave you like this all day? Wet and needy for my cock?"

"Yes," she groaned through her teeth. "My lord."

"That makes me want to do it all the more," he said, trying to provoke her.

She grumbled under her breath and he paused in his task.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, Lord Eric," Arya mumbled hastily.

"It wasn't nothing," he replied, enjoying himself. "What did you say? Or should I try and guess? Because I'm guessing you said something that I could punish you for, and I would be happy to act on that assumption."

"I said, 'of course it does, you sadist'!" Arya exclaimed, rushing through the words as she cringed.

"Mmm, is that so?"

Eric continued untying the knots, and Arya dared to hope that he would let it go. She should have known better.

As soon as her legs were completely untied, Eric adjusted the ropes so that her upper body was raised higher, then undressed and rolled back underneath her. Her torso was still suspended, almost vertical now but her feet were on the floor. She was squatting over him, her arms tied behind her back, looking nervous as he quirked an eyebrow.

"A sadist, am I?" he asked rhetorically. He raised a hand and slapped her tit, enjoying the way it bounced and swayed. He slapped it again, grinning. "Perhaps you're right."

He continued this torture, grazing his knuckles back and forth over her hard nipples until she would whimper with desire, then switching back to the sharp, stinging slaps. He alternated between the two, keeping Arya in a limbo between pain and pleasure until there were drops of drool escaping her mouth and dribbling down her chest onto Eric's.

He began to stroke himself with one hand, sliding the fingers of the other into Arya's mouth and watching in fascination as she sucked on them, appearing to be only half-conscious as she hummed and moaned with pleasure, eyes glazed. They cleared somewhat when he began to push his fingers into her throat, forcing her to gag, and he slapped her face lightly to give her that final push towards coherence.