A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled affectionately as Arya's face turned disgruntled.

"Don't worry, darling, you can seek your orgasm now, if you wish."

Arya was confused as to what he wanted her to do, and it showed. But as soon as Eric scooted higher up and aligned his cock with the place she needed it most, her eyes lit up.

"Yessssss," she sighed, "thank you, Lord Eric."

She could have screamed with frustration when she realized that she had the ability to sink halfway down on him, but no more. The ropes held her too high up for Arya to descend fully onto Eric, and without the ability to either rub herself on him or use her fingers on her clit, she knew that she wouldn't be able to come. Even if she did have stimulation on her clit, with nothing to balance herself it was difficult to bounce on his cock for long enough to reach orgasm.

Arya glared at Eric, knowing that he was enjoying this. "My lord," she began, "I need more slack on the ropes."

"No you don't," he replied carelessly.

"No, my lord, I really really do." She demonstrated by pulling down as hard as she could against the ropes, her pussy squeezing his cock as her muscles tightened with the strain. She truly couldn't slide down enough to bottom out, just as Eric had hoped.

He hummed in approval. "I think this is perfect."

Leisurely his hips began to rise up, impaling her from below as he slowly fucked her. Sensitive from their other play, the gentle sex was perfect for Eric. Arya, however, was looking utterly distraught and Eric couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt. He relented, moving a thumb to her clit and finding a steady rhythm to go along with his thrusts.

Arya threw her head back and moaned in appreciation, and Eric smiled. Done teasing her, he began to fuck her in earnest, slamming his hips upwards as she did her best to ride him with her limited mobility. His thumb continued to rub against her, providing the friction she needed, and Eric watched in a haze of sexual desire and satisfaction as Arya began to convulse. Her pussy gripped him so hard it felt like he was fucking her virgin cunt again, and her entire body was covered in a sheen of sweat that sparkled in the light pouring through the windows.

"Thank you, master, thank you," Arya gasped as she reached her peak, her words sinking into a low moan that became a loud scream of "OH FUCK" as she lost control and began to squirt, covering Eric in liquid as he withdrew from her.

He stroked himself viciously, reaching his own climax as he watched her erupt like a fountain. His come splattered across her pussy, dripping back down onto his lower body to mingle with Arya's juices.

If she hadn't been tied, he would have made her lick him clean. And Eric knew that Arya would have done it. She would have done it to please him, to submit to his fantasies while fueling her own, and she would have done it with both the poise of a lady, and the passion of a cock whore.

As he freed her from her bondage, she thanked him and kissed him and told him she loved him. He carried her to the bed and responded in kind, hoping that she could hear the sincerity in his voice as he thanked her for everything she had given him.

As she smiled shyly he gave her permission to call him Eric once more. "Playtime is over," he murmured sleepily.

"For now," she whispered back cheekily, loving the smile that crossed his face and the way he clasped her more closely to him.

Sleepy again, they fell asleep quickly, wrapped up in each other. It was blissful relaxation that went far beyond the physical. They had both found what they needed: for Eric, it was someone who would give themselves to him heart, body, and soul, and for Arya it was someone who would discipline and love her, someone with whom she could fully lose control and feel no shame, and who would take care of her without holding her back.

He had bound her to him in more ways than one, and she hoped that he would never let go.