A Lady Qandisa Tail: Last Rites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friar Phineas had been a bit distracted by Godfrey's description of the phantom woman. But the gravity of Godfrey's concern was not lost on him.

"I worry that if I don't give in, she might eventually take my soul. She shows me she can before I wake!" Godfrey became visibly shaken.

Friar Phineas felt remorseful that he couldn't do more himself to remedy Godfrey's woes. As a lower member of the clergy, he could not grant absolution or do much more than recommend prayer.

"You should certainly continue to pray, young man. Our God is a powerful God, indeed, and can thwart any demon in the waking or the dream world." The Friar spoke with conviction. "But there's not much more I can offer except recommend you return this Sunday when the confessor or the priest is here to grant you a blessing."

Godfrey understood the limitations of his mentor as well as his options for redress and was grateful for his counsel. With that, Godfrey bid the Friar farewell and made his way back home.

Godfrey should have started on dinner a couple hours ago. With his mother out for the weekend and having detoured to the cathedral for prayer and counsel, he won't have finished eating his meal until well after 9 p.m. And he couldn't begin cooking until he rounded up the animals into shelter for the evening, lest he waste oil lighting the lantern so he could see at night.

Godfrey completed the long process of cooking the evening's pottage and warming the bread. All the livestock were sheltered away and all that was left was to double-check the fire was properly stoked to last through the night.

Godfrey's cock twitched occasionally throughout the day which continued to remind him of his fear of the demon temptress in his dreams. What he was too ashamed to mention in his confession to the good Friar was that, upon awakening from the embrace of his voluptuous tormentor, he found himself soiled with the discharge of his lust in his undergarments. Whether that were the result of the demoness' touch or some other manner of bedevilment, he couldn't be sure.

Godfrey's anxiety soon became lighter compared to his exhaustion and he quickly drifted off to sleep. Not long after, it seemed, a sensual, sultry, yet coquettish voice began to sound unto him. What the feminine intonation was specifically trying to communicate wasn't clear at first and he was still immersed in the blackness of unconsciousness with no visual representation of what or whom was calling to him.

Godfrey then heard the sound of someone or something shuffling nearer to him. The sound caused him to stir until he'd finally awakened and bolted upright to discover the shuffling sound still present. Godfrey scrambled to the further side of his bed from the sound and fumbled about trying to light his lalantern

Once his jittery fingers were able to put ignited flame to oil, Godfrey held the slowly brightening lantern out toward the opposite corner of the room. What he discovered was one of the hogs wandering and sniffing about inside the house. Apparently, Godfrey hadn't secured the hog's pen and the large, black sow took free reign to scavenge the house for Godfrey's leftover stew.

Relieved that his home hadn't been set upon by bandits, Godfrey proceeded to scoot the big pig back to the pens and make certain it was secure this time.

Once Godfrey had triple checked that he hadn't forgotten to secure the pen, he made his way back to his bed. Rather than extinguish the flame, he opted to leave the lantern burning for as long as it would last the rest of the night. He just wasn't comfortable with the lights out at the moment.

After taking a moment sitting on his bed before laying down, Godfrey contemplated, not only the potential dangers of leaving his lantern lit the rest of the night or the waste of oil, but how foolish it was that he was so shaken to lie in the dark in his own home. Godfrey extinguished the light and laid as comfortably as he could back onto his bed.

Sleep came a bit easier, this round. But, again, a seductive and flirtatious voice slowly crept into his consciousness as Godfrey drifted in darkness. He hadn't stirred but he was more aware of bbeing spoken to.

An obscured resemblance of a dark figure with yellowish eyes began to materialize. He was standing while the sensation of the slowly materializing form of a dark-skinned woman caressed him with soft fingers as she knelt below his waist in seeming supplication and submission.

Godfrey felt soft arms embracing his hips as the woman reached around behind him to squeeze and knead his buttocks. The longer it all went on, the more relaxed he felt as her dusky but shimmery lips became clearer to his vision.

The enticement of those lips gave way to terror when he focused up toward her large, glowing, serpentine eyes that squinted slightly as her mouth curled into a mischievous smile. In his panic to escape, the world fell completely black once more but he hadn't moved anywhere; Godfrey couldn't move at all.

For a moment, Godfrey knew he'd awakened from a dream but was not yet awake; At least not capable of what an awake person should be able to do. The next moment, Godfrey's pulse sped enough that he could finally force his eyes open and lift his head.

Just as he also gained the use of his hands again, he also felt the weight of a body straddling his hips and legs. Looking down, Godfrey saw the silhouette of a rounded triangular ridge against the indigo blue night sky outside his window. Godfrey screamed at the top of his lungs and began to scramble in terror from beneath the intruder, tumbling down over the edge of the bed to the floor.

As Godfrey clambered to his feet to run for the door, he barreled square into someone else in his only path to egress. At first, Godfrey was sure the demoness who haunted his dreams had finally come to claim him in the flesh. Now, if he were not being besieged by more than one supernatural entity, it seemed just as reasonable that bandits had indeed invaded his home and there may be nowhere else to turn.

Somehow, bandits were less terrifying than what Godfrey first imagined and, even in a state of fear, he was able to think clearly enough to reconsider his options. He backed toward a nearby wall in the dark room until, only a moment later, there was a flicker of his lantern and the room was lit substantially enough to see who his intruders were.

Godfrey cupped his hand over his mouth, eyes widened in the same icy horror that gripped him before as he beheld what he was originally so petrified of to begin with. He only barely had the presence of mind to whip his head back toward the exit of his bedroom to see that no one else was there with him except this slender, ebony, wickedly gorgeous and provocatively underclad woman sitting on her knees in Godfrey's bed.

Her frame was slight but accentuated with radiant skin that seemed to glow in the light of the oil lantern despite her deeply dusky complexion. Her hips also flared into supple thighs that only belied a rounded and full back side. Her breasts were firm and cupped high in a yellow brassiere with black accents that matched her panties and loincloth. Her pouty lips were jet black yet glimmered like the reflection of the moon off a lake on a clear night.

She also had leathery miniature wings that protruded from just inside the inner edges of her shoulder blades and tiny horns at the edge of her hairline that were barely visible through the thick, heavy mane of her black locks. Godfrey only just noticed movement from behind her body that eventually revealed itself to be a long and prehensile tail that waved and flicked about her thighs like that of an amused cat. But what truly made Godfrey's blood run cold were those haunting, yellow, glowing, snake-like eyes as she looked on him with devilish innocence. Her smile was both playfully inviting and almost sinister.

Godfrey was frozen in disbelief; less fearful that she would force immoral temptations of the flesh upon him and more afraid that she could tear him limb from limb if he didn't let her. Their silence was short as he remained stunned before she finally spoke.

"Well, good evening, dear Godfrey!" the petite enchantress greeted with a genuinely kindly tone and an inviting tilt of her head. Godfrey had no clue what to do, so he continued to do nothing but keep his hand clasped over his mouth and stare at her.

The woman snickered at his persistent terror. "I've been waiting quite some time to finally meet you." She continued. "Every time I've tried to come and play, you've run away from me." She spoke in a tone that was still cheerful but implied a sense of regret.

The words registered with Godfrey, giving him a sufficient cue to respond. His eyes fluttered as he stammered through his reply.

"W-wai... Waiting... for me?? To play??" Godfrey could only guess what she meant between being so flustered and having no intimate interaction with a woman before. Any attempt at innuendo was lost on him that very moment.

"Of course!" the demoness assured. "I kept trying to offer myself to you but you always left me." She shifted her hips to swing her feet out from under herself and sit on her side, prominently displaying the uppermost curve of her hips as she leaned there in the bed with her tail silently lapping over her from behind.

"I had to make a few other visits in order to gain the energy to come and introduce myself proper. You may call me Lady Qandisa!" she presented her hand merrily to Godfrey.

He wasn't sure if he was meant to shake her hand or kiss it. But her demeanor put his mind at ease enough to at least ponder it and he warily shuffled closer as he made up his mind. Once he was close enough to take her hand, his eyes and body language communicated that he was still deciding whether to stand upright and shake or lean forward to kiss.

In any case, Godfrey couldn't help noticing how warm, smooth and soft her small hand was. And she smelled of the sweetest fruits with a hint of lust; an aroma Godfrey had no frame of reference for.

"My name is Godfrey." He replied as he finally settled on kissing Lady Qandisa's hand. Deeply amused by Godfrey's charmingly awkward introduction, she gave a wide, toothy grin that squinted her eyes. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Godfrey!" she replied.

"Speaking of pleasure, I am ravenously famished. Can we play now?" Lady Qandisa's tone subtly shifted from cordial cheer to kittenish seduction as she remained leaning there in bed looking up at Godfrey with her golden-lit eyes and slit-shaped pupils.

Godfrey just then began to notice how high Lady Qandisa's breasts hung upon her chest inside her brassiere and how tiny her waist was compared to her hips. Her citrus-sweet scent seemed more present but so was the undertone of lust that he couldn't identify to realize it was making his loins twitch. With all this, Godfrey was still unsure what was to occur right now.

"What manner of play are you suggesting? And how am I to make you a meal if we're at play in the middle of the night?" Godfrey contemplated sincerely.

Lady Qandisa gave a smiling nod as if she were intrigued and impressed by Godfrey's line of questioning. "Well, I propose," Lady Qandisa began. "that we kill two birds with one stone, so to speak." Godfrey waited for her to elaborate.

Lady Qandisa stood up on Godfrey's austere bedding, slowly fondling herself to drive home the point she was inferring. Even standing up, looking down at Godfrey from atop his bed, she looked tiny; not more than 5 feet tall at best.

"I'll play with you," Lady Qandisa ran a hand slowly down her exposed neck, cleavage and belly with one hand. "and you'll feed me." She finished with two fingers gently circling her mound through her short loincloth as her other hand traveled the opposite direction up her body to cup and caress her breast and her tail whipped in controlled excitement about her hips and thighs.

Dread began to take hold again as Godfrey's initial trepidations of a demon coming to devour him took precedence over any enticement this she-devil could possibly bring to bear.

Running away crossed Godfrey's mind; Instead, he opted to try reasoning with her on moral grounds.

"It would be a sin against God to have intercourse outside the covenant of marriage!" Godfrey pleaded.

Lady Qandisa tilted her head slightly and raised an eyebrow. "I was never a very good Christian." She dead panned before returning to her more seductive expression and stepped down onto the floor.

Godfrey began backing away slowly until he was pressed against the wall as he scurried through another rationale. "My seed should only be for the purpose of siring children." His voice quivered.

"Indeed!" Lady Qandisa beamed. "I noticed the multitudes of gorgeous, ravenous maidens in heat clamoring at your door for a first sampling." She sauntered closer with an irresistible sway to her hips and absolutely lewd intent in her unearthly eyes.

Godfrey was petrified as the Hell spawned seductress finally pressed the weight of her tender bosom against him, pinning him between her luscious bust and his bedroom wall. "But those women will just have to wait their turn." She hissed alluringly.

Godfrey's senses were filled with the intoxicating aroma of Lady Qandisa's fragrant and womanly pheromones as she leaned so invasively into him. Even as his loins twitched with her influence, terror filled the poor young man and with a pathetic whimper, he twisted from beneath the weight of her breasts to flee through his bedroom door.

Godfrey barely made it one step and a half before he slammed into someone else obstructing his path to egress once again. Upon quickly recovering from reeling back a step, Godfrey was horrified to find this other immovable figure was Lady Qandisa herself.

He whipped his head back to where he saw the little Hellion before to find no one there at all. Despair filled his heart as he contemplated his fate. Whatever came next could only end in his demise.

Lady Qandisa began to speak. "I know you're terrified, Godfrey. This isn't a situation mortal men can often comprehend." She empathized. "But I haven't eaten in 1,200 years and it took me scavenging mere droplets of lust through the dreams of others just to get here." She revealed.

Lady Qandisa then began to stalk forward. "I can be as delicate as a Spring rain or as unyielding as stone. But if you're going to continue to run from me, cause me to lose my foothold to remain in this world and have to start all over to make my way back here, I will be very cross with you."

Lady Qandisa's demeanor didn't waver much outwardly as she seemed to calmly espouse her position. But the tone and sentiment of her words belied an ominous fury that even her tail seemed to give away by it's subtly agitated twitch.

Godfrey had been shrinking before Lady Qandisa with her every step closer to him as if they were ticks of the clock on the remainder of his life. Knelt on the floor against his bed and consumed with despair, he began to sob. "But, I don't want to die!"

Lady Qandisa looked down over the impressive valley of her own cleavage at the man-boy weeping at her feet. With pity, she rolled her eyes and knelt beside him. She began to gently stroke his hair and attempted to lift his spirits.

"Darling, Godfrey; You live your life in so much pain. So much shame and fear. So much that you carry it even into your dreams. How long has it been since you've known joy?"

The question was rhetorical but she gave Godfrey pause to consider it.

"If I could take it all away by rewarding you with the most exquisite death you could imagine, would that not be a greater fate than to continue dredging through misery?"

Much as it aggrieved Godfrey to hear Lady Qandisa say it, her words rang true. Every ill of his life flashed through his mind: The pain of not truly knowing his father. The shame that his mother may be known throughout the village as a lowly whore. The degradation of a community who saw him as less than everyone else. The heartache of knowing that the woman he'd come to cherish most may never share that sentiment with him in return. The fear of his peers. The wild. Disease. The church. His God.

And he endured it all for the ultimate fear that if he ever did try to purposely escape the mortal coil or fell without his moral accounts in order, a worse fate than any awaited him in the hereafter with an eternity's worth of suffering.

Yet, here he was, presented with the choice of a dreadful death or a spectacularly pleasurable one. The more he thought about it, there really wasn't much of a choice at all.

Terrifying as the concept of what Lady Qandisa embodied was, when he looked up at her, there was a girlish innocence in her demonic eyes. He'd never imagined being attracted to a woman of such contrasting complexion to his own. Lady Qandisa's dark, supple skin was more than a rarity in the region he lived in to the point his only notions of a woman like her were shared by men who sailed for trade or war from the coasts of Europe.

Her uncanny beauty was beyond his ability to describe even as he lived and witnessed it all right before his eyes. He'd never seen a woman of such flawlessly alluring proportions before. Her meager devilish features were a mere distraction from her beauty in the larger scheme of things.

And more than anything, that sensually sweet musk she exuded was stronger than ever in his senses. His cock almost seemed to be seeking her out from beneath his lengthy night shirt to find the source of the scent like a bloodhound.

She had to have been bewitching him, he pondered. He'd been guilty of impure thoughts before but never the kind he was thinking right now. Things that he would have found repulsive for a man to do with a woman he felt compelled to do with her.

Was this one, final night of carnal bliss worth risking eternal damnation? He was becoming less and less sure by the minute.

No more than a moment passed as he deliberated his fate. Compelled as he was to sin with this Hell spawn, in his heart of hearts, he'd have rather taken the opportunity to change his life somehow. Say the things that he was afraid to say. Do what he was afraid to do.

Unfortunately, tonight, Lady Qandisa had him dead to rights. And right now, he'd rather risk Hell being a lie than Lady Qandisa's temper..

"Very well." Godfrey finally surrendered, wiping the tears from his eyes with his sleeve.

Lady Qandisa leaned in closer. "I will provide you with a parting fit for a king. I promise." She adjusted a stray curl of Godfrey's hair with her finger, caressed his face lovingly and gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead.

With that, she stood up, near enough that the swell and parting of her cleavage couldn't help but guide his eyes upward as he also drank in the rest of her form from her ribs and abdomen to her hips, thighs and loincloth between them.

Lady Qandisa held out her hands to Godfrey. "Do rise, Lord Godfrey. The only time a man should be on his knees is when he is pleasuring a woman." She remarked with an overtly suggestive gleam in her eye.

Godfrey reached up to her, grasping gently onto her short, finely manicured fingers as he made it to his feet. Lady Qandisa stood looking up into his eyes making very deliberate contact with them.

"Do you find me beautiful?" Lady Qandisa inquired. Godfrey paused in consideration to drink in the immaculate beauty before him.

"I do." Godfrey whispered reverently, finally capitulating to how enrapturing she was for him to behold.

"Do you desire to touch me?" she continued to probe as she seemed to blush from his previous answer.

Godfrey then felt permitted, if not comfortable, to truly look at everything on her body that seemed to be calling his hands to fondle and squeeze. The round, pert and comely swell of her breasts were an obvious preference. What truly drew his carnal curiosity were the wobbling cheeks of her posterior. He'd yet to get more than a passing glimpse of them since she'd made herself a guest in his home, and yet, he felt compelled to explore whether the cuffs of her haunches were as soft as he imagined.