A Lady Qandisa Tail: Last Rites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do." Godfrey intimated while still standing in place as she began to close the negligible distance between them. She'd yet to quite press her body against him but he could swear he felt the phantom sensation of her ostensibly erect nipples poking into his upper ribs through her brassiere.

The heat from her body came Into clear contrast to the overall twilight chill in the bedroom, she was so close.

Before she was close enough to initiate any further contact, she murmured, "Then, touch me."

The quiet sensuality of her high, womanly voice made Godfrey's inhibitions slowly melt and his testicles seemingly loosen to the lust she was stoking within him.

As Godfrey ogled the gorgeous hellion, he tentatively raised his hands up in front of him, unsure of where or how to do what his lascivious captor had just granted him permission to do.

Hesitantly, he placed his palms on the pillowy protrusions on Lady Qandisa's chest. She stood up straight with her arms slightly behind her to present Godfrey with the full indulgence of his current objects of fascination.

Godfrey's expression still looked uncertain when he made eye contact with her again. Lady Qandisa returned a radiant, heartfelt smile. Then, with wide and nurturing eyes, she proposed helping him relax as well as showing him how to stroke the body of a woman.

She cupped Godfrey's hands beneath hers, gently kneaded his fingers into her flesh and grazed them over and around the surface. The sensation of his thumbs and fingers flicking across her thick nipples through her brassiere and her barely-audible gasps of arousal made Godfrey's cock begin to lurch uncontrollably.

He watched Lady Qandisa's large, lidded eyes fall down to their shared touching of her breasts. Then, she guided his hands down her rib cage and abdomen. Sliding her hands up his forearms, she pulled his hands around toward the small of her back.

With her breasts now pressed firmly against him, her arms draping over his shoulders and their faces so intimately close together, Lady Qandisa looked up into Godfrey's eyes and whispered, "Do you desire to kiss me?"

With his confidence or comfort now irresolutely greater than before, Godfrey replied "I do."

With her eyes lidded nearly to closing, Lady Qandisa breathed, "Then kiss me."

Godfrey was once again lost as to how to proceed. He'd never kissed a woman before; not the way he was sure he was supposed to right now.

Lady Qandisa lifted the burden of performance from the young man's mind and led their entwinement. First with moist, slow, tender pecks of her full lips to his; Then, she introduced her tongue between his lips to prompt him to follow her lead. Godfrey quickly began to catch on to how his lips should dance with hers until he fell and lost himself completely in her embrace. Her hands reached up behind his head, fingers entangling in his hair, and held him in place as she stretched upward to devour his lips and tongue with hers.

Lady Qandisa then slid her hands back down Godfrey's arms, pulling them just slightly further down her body until she had his hands again. Finally, she pulled them down underneath the cuffs of her plump, round hind quarters and squeezed his fingers into the flesh of her bottom.

It didn't take long for Godfrey's fingers to begin exploring on their own and his hands roamed all across the globes of Lady Qandisa's smooth and shapely buttocks.

Lady Qandisa's hunger was reaching it's apex. After their kiss had broken, she slithered down Godfrey's body, sliding her palms down the surface of his nightshirt with a hungry and eager expression until she finally reached the hem near his knees. As she began to raise the hem up his thighs with her thumbs, Godfrey panicked once more, pushing down on the garment, covering his loins in his hands and turning abashedly away.

Lady Qandisa remained squatting there behind him befuddled. "What is wrong, Godfrey?"

Godfrey's response came muffled behind one of his hunched shoulders. "My penis looks different."

Lady Qandisa struggled to contain a sigh of exasperation as she rolled her eyes again and cursed her starvation-weakened charm. "What do you mean, Godfrey? What makes you think it's so different?"

Godfrey hesitated before confessing, "When I go to the baths, the others make fun of it when they see it."

Lady Qandisa was confused but she also was losing patience with the constant delay of a long-overdue meal. She managed to maintain grace, for the moment.

"Godfrey, you've imprisoned yourself for so long to the judgments of others. Tonight is your chance to finally be free of your fears and your shame. Come, dear Godfrey; Come be free with me." Lady Qandisa pleaded earnestly.

Godfrey rocked slightly as he digested her counsel. He reluctantly turned back to Lady Qandisa with his hands stiffly held at his sides and his head down, trying not to look her in the eye.

Lady Qandisa smiled again, grateful that satisfaction was finally near. She reached up toward Godfrey's hips to pull him back toward her and glided her fingers down his thighs to his hem. Godfrey shivered at the sensation as well as with shamed anxiety of what Lady Qandisa was about to expose.

"Oh, my..." Lady Qandisa quietly exclaimed after lifting the hem up to his waist. What she finally discovered underneath was a pinkish, 10-inch slab of cock that was nearly thicker than her dainty wrists.

Godfrey caught her wide-eyed expression and began to panic. "What is it?? I told you it looks different!" he fretted.

"Different, indeed!" Lady Qandisa testified. "Those poor village maidens are missing out on a treasure! This is the most impressive staff I've seen in a long while."

Her stubby fingers could barely connect around the girth as she lifted its half-erect mass into both hands to fully examine it's glory.

Godfrey had no time to reply before the lovely little demon began trying to scarf down the head of his girthy member. Godfrey found himself being shoved wantonly down Lady Qandisa's throat as she zealously forced her jaw and throat to widen for him and her hand jerked steadily at the shaft to push him deeper.

Godfrey was overwhelmed by the lecherous spectacle he'd been made to be subject to.

A woman; a gender who should be the paragon of chastity and virtue, was sloppily and greedily inhaling his cock like some crude animal. Lady Qandisa seemed lost in her voracious suckling, her eyes closed as she bobbed her head steadily up and down Godfrey's throbbing length.

The stark contrast between Godfrey's engorged, blushing appendage and the glimmering void of darkness that were Lady Qandisa's plush lips was a sight to behold. But her incessant slurping, sucking and popping noises as her viscous saliva slowly overflowed down her chin and his tight balls caused an uncontrollable well of lust that Godfrey's shame could no longer withstand.

Godfrey began admiring things about Lady Qandisa that had little to do with her carnal ministrations. The supple glow of her slender, ebony shoulders in the light of the lantern. The way her long, soft dreadlocks swung with the even pace of her undulating and twisting head. The way her long eyelashes flared from her shadowy eyelids. How small her fist looked as she gripped and stroked his spit-slick shaft into her throat.

He also noticed that while she had"one hand securing his manhood, the hand that was absent seemed to be buried somewhere beneath her loincloth. Under the sheer material, Godfrey could see the imprint of the back of her palm and wrist oscillating around her nether region.

It was hard for Godfrey to tell if"Lady Qandisa was gaining most of her pleasure from her masturbation or if she derived that much pleasure from gorging on his cock. She vocalized with alternating patterns of deep, humming gulps, squealing gasps and moans as she chugged down his cock and managed to catch her breath without stopping.

Thick, swinging bridges of spit lengthened and oozed from Lady Qandisa's chin and Godfrey's scrotum down into her hefty cleavage while she worked the building lubrication into his shaft with her hand inches in front of her lips. The pace was slowly becoming so intense, the force she was using to stroke his cock was beginning to make his hips rock back and forth with her.

Godfrey could feel Lady Qandisa relentlessly dragging his lust along with her to its ultimate crescendo. She seemed to know it as well by the increased frequency of pulsating his cock's shaft and head made against her tongue. Her humming became gradually louder and higher in tone as Godfrey began to lose more and more control.

He'd finally allowed moaning of his own to escape his throat. Lady Qandisa raised the hand from between her splayed thighs to reach for Godfrey's hand. Then, she pulled it toward the back of her head, pressed it firmly into her locks, and returned to touching herself.

Godfrey felt the cooling, residual dampness from Lady Qandisa's fingers on the back of his hand as he gently clinched a handful of Lady Qandisa's wooly tresses. His hand seemed more to be riding her scalp than controlling the intensifying rolling of her head at his lap.

Lady Qandisa hauled the two of them frantically toward climax; Her high squeals of pleasure evolving into intense grunts and groans as her own orgasm was looming near at hand.

Godfrey had begun thrusting in tandem with Lady Qandisa's brisk stroking and sucking action. Godfrey was both aroused and appalled by the amount of spit overflowing from his shaft and her shimmery lips. Nevertheless, he couldn't turn back now if he wanted to; And he was beyond any urge to put a stop to this, now.

Lady Qandisa rapidly and repeatedly made Godfrey's cock disappear into her mouth while he felt a frighteningly and overwhelmingly unfamiliar sensation of impending ecstasy bearing down on him from his very core. Lady Qandisa's knees shook as she'd already begun to collapse to her fingers' assault on her own swollen, slippery clitoris.

The spectacle of Lady Qandisa laboring passionately for Godfrey's spend was enough for him to grant her reward with gusto. Godfrey lost control of his body, hips locking and bucking forward. He finally fired his large, virgin load into Lady Qandisa's diligent throat.

Upon contact of his delectable semen against her tongue, Lady Qandisa's climatic grunting returned to higher toned hums and squeals of glee to finally taste a man's cum for the first time in twelve centuries. She recoiled slightly from how much length the young virgin was forcing down her gullet but she never wavered in syphoning gulps at a time of his unsullied essence.

Godfrey truly had never felt anything like it. He'd begun to lose track of time contemplating how long he'd been climaxing as Lady Qandisa continued to devour consecutive swallows of his seed's flow.

The taste of him nearly sent aftershocks of ecstasy through her loins that made her knees quiver once more. She then allowed herself to fall from squatting to both knees. She eased both the swirling of her fingers on her momentarily satiated clitoris and the stroking of her fist and lips up and down Godfrey's cock, seeming to have had her fill for the time being.

Wetness seemed to had nearly formed a puddle beneath them between Lady Qandisa's weeping slit and her sloppy table manners from feeding on Godfrey. Godfrey himself was indecisive of whether to place hands on Lady Qandisa's shoulders to keep balance on his wobbly legs as he found great difficulty keeping his feet, Lady Qandisa had drained him so thoroughly.

Godfrey was never sure what to expect from this encounter. Throughout his climax, he only pondered if it was any part of what it felt like to die. If so, his only wish in reincarnation would be to die this way again. As it stood, Godfrey was weak but quite alive.

His vision blurred In and out for a moment before he was able to break the fog of post-orgasmic bliss to look down into Lady Qandisa's eyes as she smiled gratefully back up at him. She held on to his persisting erection, slowly stroking the skin up and down the base of his shaft as she squeezed and kneaded one of her breasts and nipples through her soiled brassiere.

Godfrey gained back enough capacity of speech to ask, "Am I going to die, now?" his tone seeming unaffected with great worry.

Lady Qandisa gave a small frown. "Oh, no, Dear Godfrey! I promised you a King's parting. This was merely an appetizer." She answered as she waggled Godfrey's stiff member a bit before beating the tip against her tongue and sucking a dribble of errant semen from the tip.

"Afterall, I don't think I'm in much condition to finish you in one sitting. I've yet to recover from 1,200 years of starvation." She intimated.

Godfrey had a feeling he understood the implication. "You need more strength in order to feed more?" he inquired.

Lady Qandisa looked like she was about to answer when she doubled over abruptly. With her diminutive hand still held up and gripping Godfrey's enduring erection, her other hand fell with a flat palm against the damp wooden planks of the floor.

Godfrey then heard a disturbingly grotesque sound coming from what seemed to be Lady Qandisa's shoulder blades. Where her miniature leather wings were mounted, a sound like the popping and grinding of bone-against-bone emanated with sickening clarity.

Godfrey was unsure if Lady Qandisa was in pain or not from the way she'd nearly folded and groaned with whatever affliction was befalling her back. She didn't seem to be in any deep distress the way she was still clutching his cock as if it were a bannister to continue holding herself somewhat upright.

The lumps undulated with increasing size beneath the tiny wings and the flesh of her back for a moment more as sweat beaded on her forehead and a steaming heat could be felt in the ambience of the drafty bedroom.

Finally, accompanied by either a pained or triumphant roar from Lady Qandisa's throat, a nauseating sound of explosively shredding flesh rang into the night as the paltry flaps instantaneously burst forth into huge spans that seemed to fill the entire room.

Godfrey stood in horrified shock as the lengths of sheer, leathery appendages loomed over the two of them with dreadful majesty. Lady Qandisa huffed a few times to catch her breath before looking up at the enormous growths in awe.

Each wing was nearly as long as Lady Qandisa was tall. The thin, fibrous flaps were attached with lengthy, finger-like frames extending beneath slender, feminine and humanoid forearms that seemed to be complete with sets of human fingers at the center apex of each wing.

"My wings," she gasped. "I'm getting back my wings!" She looked as if she were nearly in tears of happiness. "I didn't think I would get so much out of you in one sitting." Godfrey was drawn away from his alarm at the massive expanses taking up partition in his bedroom by the sheer joy and gratitude in Lady Qandisa's eyes.

She looked back up at her restored wings and tested their motility, bending and flexing their different articulations. Godfrey at least felt safe for the moment, while still intimidated by how much more formidable he'd apparently helped Lady Qandisa to become.

Lady Qandisa set aside her revelry, understanding how stunned Godfrey still was. His sheltered human mind couldn't possibly comprehend the fullness of a creature like her. She folded her wings down, making them slightly lower than eye-level with Godfrey from her still kneeling position. She still hadn't loosened her grasp on his cock which obviously hadn't forgotten her promise of a King's last rites.