A Lady's Kismet

Story Info
A woman poet’s vacation turns into one of licentiousness.
5k words
4.18
2.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers

Part 1

Prologue

Kismet is variously described as serendipity, synchronicity, destiny, fate .  Whether you believe in luck, God, or anything in between, most cultures have a word or a concept for Kismet. Generally, it is a force that some people think controls what happens in the future, and is outside human control. Succinctly, it is fate; a predetermined or unavoidable destiny...The idea that everything that happens to you in your life is already decided, and that you cannot do anything to change or control it. In popular use, it often refers to the supposed reason for a chance encounter or coincidence. The occurrence is almost always a positive one.

Inca Magic

My name is Lydia Twatt. I am 52 years old, a nationally known poet, and feminist activist. My poetry has been described as earthy, sensual, raunchy and sublimely erotic. When my collected poems called "The Zodiac Garden" came out it not only won acclamation nationwide, it also won for me a prize from the Poetry Society; a fifteen-day vacation of my choice, all expenses paid for...I chose Peru a country I'd always wanted to visit. A country of history, culture, beauty, and adventure, with a full spectrum of possibilities for travelers. I also needed to get away from poetry and the literary scene, at least for a while. I do speak some Spanish by the way.

The ancient Inca City of Machu Picchu is one of the highlights of any trip to South America, but there is much more to discover throughout Peru...I chose to live in San Miguel on the coast which is part of the urban area of Lima the capital city...I arrived on a hot sultry Friday afternoon. My lodging was a small lovely apartment, in a well-appointed guest house set in a beautiful garden. An enclosed small pool in the backyard looked inviting.

I luxuriated in the cool pool naked for a long time, floating mindlessly in the water which caressed my breasts, my cunt; my eyes shut against the world, feeling the tiredness gradually disappear. The air condition was a succor from the heat. The concierge or caretaker was a good looking, friendly Mestizo-- part Inca, part Hispanic-- woman in her early-40's called Rosita who spoke English with an accent. She brought me some vintage wine, cheese and a rolled joint. Wow, how classy I thought. Rosita admired my well-toned body, my salt and peppery hair, my hazel eyes, my tan.

"Senora, you are a lovely woman indeed," she smiled, making me blush.

Later after plying me with the good wine and pot she asked if I would like some company. I declined but she insisted she would send someone to keep me company and to show me around.

Feeling high from the wine and pot, and comfortable in only my brief bikinis and topless, I started proofing my new risqué, ribald narrative poetry on my lap-top, enjoying the fragrance of flowers wafting in with the breeze, when a young man about mid 30's walked in thru the open door. He wore only tight briefs with a towel around his neck. I tried to cover myself but it was too late. He introduced himself as Rosario, a younger brother of Rosita's. She had sent him to keep my company he said.

"Well, I'd be damned," I said slightly annoyed. But his engaging smile disarmed me. He then helped himself to some wine and the half-smoked joint. And while he talked my eyes feasted on his bare, lovely brown and rather smooth body. His hair was curly black and lustrous; the warm brown eyes made him look like a young wolf, the rippling muscles made him hot. But most of all, the overly large bulge in his mini briefs. His aura of unabashed sensuality got my dormant libido into overdrive. I had remained fuckless for so long, my cunt was screaming for some action.

Oh God, I felt goosebumps of excitement! And his gaze was riveted on my bare breasts, my skimpy bikini which barely contained my lush salt and peppery pubic hairs. My cunt clenched steadily, as I watched his cock elongate into a huge erection in his briefs as he stroked it assuredly. It seemed we were turned on by each other. His sexy accent, his conversation intoxicated me as much as the wine. We looked at each other with shared lust, inexorably in the mood for fucking.

In an adroit move, Rosario pulled me onto my feet and kissed me passionately, pressing his very hard cock against my lower belly. Then he sucked on my bare nipples. I was a goner then, I could not resist him, I wanted him to fuck me. We began a slow slide into passion. As if our coming together was preordained. He slipped down my bikini and looked at my cunt with wonder in his eyes.

"I've never seen grey hairs on a pussy before" he said stroking the thick hair.

"I take it you've never fucked an older woman before" I said, as his briefs dropped to the floor and his huge dark cock sprang upright. He took my hand and led me to the bedroom, as I peeled off the bikini.

The afternoon was enriching. The bedroom bathed in sunlight, the perfumed silk sheets inviting. I kept stroking Rosario's huge hard, cock while my pussy ached and leaked...Minutes later he mounted me on the bed, his cock throbbed and pounded at the doorway to my cunt, back and forth questing for entry. I was very wet and slippery; on the honey run. He pushed that oversized cock all the way inside me, and began to fuck me. He fucked me and fucked me.

My hips rotated slowly as the hard cock vibrated deeper against my cloying vaginal walls; my heavy flow lubricating us. The universe rumbled beneath us in the force and the deep rhythms sex...I raised my head off the pillow and watched as his glistening dark cock moved inexorably in and out of my pink cunt, our pubic hairs soggy with juice. The contrast was exhilarating.

My saturated cunt seemed to get tighter as my vibrations swelled and my musky secretions leaked out; my clitoris and labia were drenched with the abundant juices. Rosario, kept thrusting and retreating, again and again. I was all rhythm, moving in circles, hips rolling free in their sockets in response, intense, unrelenting...The steadily increasing frenzy jarred my head wildly, shaking me loose from my brains; we were seething in lust.

I screamed as the fucking got very heavy, weighted and slow; whispered obscenities sustained us. So much beauty all around. Rosario's cock was super hard breaking down barriers in my cunt. I came and came, my body shivering, shaking, trembling. My heart pounded in my ears, as Rosario fucked me like a man possessed. I reached out like a tide, dragging Rosario down, rocked by the waves, deep in ecstasy, the rainbow broke and he poured a torrent of hot cum into my convulsing, orgasmic body.

All day long we were consumed by an endless lust that pushed up from the depths of our souls, crashing forward like the pounding waves of the open ocean. Salty wet bottomless waves rolling; crashing, colliding hungrily, breathless, desperate and free. We were swept away by a storm, overtaken by overwhelming passion, lost in its rhythm. We fucked and fucked all thru the long, lovely night, and the world went into slow motion...I had been totally, thoroughly fucked. I was ecstatic since my last fuck by an older guy with a small dick some time ago, was so shitty, unsatisfactory.

@@@

Two days later, Rosario failed to show up as promised. After feeding my famished cunt with a big hard dick and giving her a wonderful fucking, he disappears. What a bummer. I was horny, I figured a swim will take care of that. I skinny dipped in the pool, frolicking, sipping wine now and then...Suddenly I became aware of a presence as I lay on a rubber mat sunbathing. I opened my eyes to see Rosita standing by the pool, completely naked. Her lush, black pubic hairs spreading from hip to hip. Her brown legs were quite shapely and covered with fine black hair. Her eyes had a strange golden glint mixed with the dark brown color. Beside her was a young man also naked with a resplendent erection. His name was Pedro, Rosita's lover. I gulped, I was curious, expectant. They both joined me on the rubber mat covered with large towels and pillows.

Guitar and flute music by Poulenc wafted from the radio. A truly congenial atmosphere. We were merry and laughing like old friends, feeling perverse and carefree.

"Pedro is going to fuck you Lydia, would you like that?" asked Rosita. My earlier horniness had fully returned and I wanted to be fucked. "By Jove I'd love that," I said. Then Pedro began to stroke my breasts, my ass, between my legs...My swollen labia lay open and pulsing, with juices flowing freely. He rubbed my clitoris with his thumb, inhaling my smell, a sexy odorous scent and sucked my nipples.

"I love your grey pussy hairs, I've never seen one like this before, it's simply lovely" he said, gazing at my cunt. It reminded me of Rosario's similar remark.

He began to enter me very slowly. Impatient, I sucked the rigid cock inside with strong vaginal muscles. He began to fuck me leisurely. The longer he fucked me the wetter I became. My juices squirted out intermittently. I gasped repeatedly, drowning in ecstasy to his smooth, powerful thrusts. Gliding deeper and deeper into my cunt, my moans echoing his hard grunts, my hips rotating sweetly. I held nothing back, taking much pleasure in his enjoyment. The poolside was filled with the sounds coming from my cunt and my mournful cries.

Pedro fucked me with such finesse I was lost in ecstasy. Then I heaved and screamed and melted as a powerful orgasm claimed me...Rosita watched avidly. Pedro continued to fuck me relentlessly, making me cum again until with a roar he shot a geyser of cum into my cunt. Pedro pulled out of my twat, his cock still hard and big, smeared with my creamy juices. Rosita slurped my juices off Pedro's cock, then buried her face in my pussy, lapping up Pedro's semen.

"O God, it's so beautiful" I sobbed. Time fell over our stillness. The sun was on us as we lay heavily together, Rosita's arm encircling my body. The phosphorescent glow of the sunlight blended with the neo-abstract surroundings; a cool breeze blew across the garden drying off our sweat.

@@@

Late Tuesday morning, still no sign of Rosario. I wanted to go out to the beach but could not make up my mind. Then Rosita walked in with a friend whom I recognized as the Peruvian writer Nita Barros. I had read some of her writings translated into English in the past. I was very much excited to meet her in the flesh.

She was astonished at my immediate recognition of her as one of the most exciting, Peruvian feminist writers. I'd seen her picture in an anthology, "Writings by Latin American Women" which I read some time ago. I was so excited by her writing, I subsequently obtained a collection of her later works called "Juicy Fruit."

Nita another Mestizo woman, in her late forties captures the tone and rhythm of contemporary Peruvian culture, in her collection of short stories and essays, which blend eroticism and social critique. They also reveal her feminist concerns and her direct and explicit use of erotic language. Her work unabashedly expresses the pleasures of the female body with joy and confidence. Nita wore an amulet between her half exposed breasts, and rings on all her fingers.

We drank red wine and smoked some pot. She had traveled extensively and lived in the U.S for some time she said. Nita is attractive and titillating, an ephemeral odalisque. The story of her life is right out of the Arabian Nights. She is also a woman searching for love and confessed to eclectic tastes in both men and women, especially women.

"I love fucking" she said flatly, dragging on the joint, looking at me lasciviously. "But I'm careful not to fuck someone I feel no physical or emotional attraction to," she added. Nita's whole demeanor said sex right out loud. I was excited about her and she knew it. She was also very pleased with me and Rosita was overjoyed at our seemingly good rapport. Rosita left us to run some errands...Sitting cross-legged on the rug like a fakir, her breasts hanging loose inside her open shirt, Nita talked about how she likes to get in touch with her body every day as she gets older, between sips of her drink and drags on the joint.

Spreading her legs and letting her sarong fall open, to reveal the most gorgeous cunt I've seen in a long time. It was covered with the densest, most luxuriant, impenetrable forest of black hair, some of which spread out onto her inner thighs and upwards to her navel. "Oh Nita, it's such a beautiful cunt" I said softly. Her burgundy cunt had me in thrall and could probably keep me mesmerized forever; the symmetrical inner labia, elegant and succulent like a juicy tropical fruit.

"I bet you've never seen anything like it. I love to show off my cunt," she bragged, gazing into my eyes and parting her labia to expose a big, magnificent clitoris.

Seemingly high, Nita bared her body to my gaze as she slowly peeled off her clothes. I watched her in silence, marveling at her iridescent copper color; her legs and the insides of her thighs thick with hair. I pulled her to her feet, then to my utter amazement her pussy began to drip long strings of juice. She continued to drip all the way to the bedroom. We began to kiss, sinking on to the bed, tumbling thru space. I felt her liquid softness as I took her breasts in my mouth and sucked gently.

"Be forewarned, it takes me a long time to cum" she said softly. "We'll see about that," I said. Her musky smell had intrigued me so much; the wet woman smell that I love. On the bed, she straddled my thigh, parting her lush black bush, an enchanted forest, and pulled her labia open, raising her enormous clitoris into view; dark red, gleaming and glowing in the sunlight...Almost two inches is her clitoris when fully erect. She caressed her own magnificent clitoral erection, her breath rasping in her throat in a ragged sob. She began to ride my thigh with her stiff clitoris, wetting me with her abundant grool, her hand stroking my tumescent clitoris..

Stretched out on top of me, Nita kept nibbling on my earlobes, her hand moving between my legs stroking my cunt. I had my hand in her twat. She began to squeeze and clench with her inner muscles, opening and closing around my hand for what seemed like an eternity, stretching her insides. I felt her voice deep inside. Then she groaned loudly "Oh God!" her body shuddering uncontrollably in orgasm. A cascade of her juices came rushing out. When she came, I felt the icy-hot juice from the wellspring of her cunt, soaking my pubic hairs while she sobbed. Later she buried her face in my cunt and devoured me to a glorious orgasm.

Nita's orgasms were like creations out of a void, pinning me to her sensations, forcing me to recognize her, to remember her body..."O Dios mio, I hardly cum this many times" she murmured, her body wracked with spasms.

The incredible force of her cunt around my fist, forcing me to be satisfied and resolved then relaxed in crystal contentment. It was a celebration that went on and on, all day long. Sleeping and waking up many times to explore and fuck each other, finally falling into a deep sleep as the glow of sunset burst

into the room.

@@@

Part 2

Magic Carpet Ride

Three days later Nita took me on a spree around San Miguel, finally ended up at a kinky party in a beach house. The group was mainly younger, cosmopolitan, multiracial. They spoke both Spanish and English, some inclined towards Alternative life styles. I felt very much at home. Nita introduced me to some close friends:

Micos, the host was an affable dude who claimed to be a direct Inca descendant. He is well versed in Inca folklore, tradition and mythology. And he also claimed to be an award winning chef.

Marena, an Alt Latina about Nita's age. She wore nothing beneath her grey Calia lux body suit; her pussy camel toe prominently displayed, her bubble round ass jiggling as she moved about. Marena was totally provocative and she knew it.

She and I had a lot to talk about while Nita sized up the young women. Marena identified herself as: "An anarchist, vegan, artist, feminist, bisexual and a slut".

"My identity is in a constant state of flux" she confided, seemingly high on something.

An Afro Cuban dude called Zuma who has adopted Inca culture. A well-known baseball player. His name means warrior, an Inca warrior he said. His trendy buzz haircut is quite attractive. He had an aura of sexy ruggedness and macho male ness which got my attention. Zuma offered to show me around some interesting places in a few days.

Then there was a Black lady body builder called Maxine, wearing a fishnet body suit and nothing else, showing off her massive clitoris to all and sundry. Another younger woman wore a crotch less outfit that exposed her shaved meaty cunt, "to empower my self-expression" according to her.

A couple of Chicanas about my age, originally from New Mexico and looking pretty high, confided in me that they were on the prowl, to pick up young men to fuck.

"My pussy has been screaming for action for some weeks now." Said one, dragging on a joint.

"Hey, I need a massive fucking totem pole up my cunt to keep her quiet," said the other, we all laughed.

Micos asked Nita, Marena and myself to stay and enjoy his authentic Inca cuisine, after the guests have departed...And by Jove, the meal was fantastic!

Later, while Micos and I were fooling around on a couch, Nita and Marena spread thick blankets covered with towels on the living room rug. Then they undressed and promptly began eating each other's cunts in a 69 pose. Their moans and cries filled the room. I could see Marena's cunt grool drip onto Nita's face, into her mouth.

I stroked Micos' big hard cock while he finger fucked me as we watched the two women. Inexorably we moved onto the blanket beside the rutting women.

Micos and I caressed and stroked each other on equal terms. I sucked his cock, he lapped my pussy...We began to fuck in slow motion but passionately. We were both wild and indefatigable, fucking with total abandon, his cock curved hard within the supple sweetness of my cunt, which splashed juice everywhere. Our bodies passed thru tones of music, sucked in by the tides of the sea. I heard Nita scream in orgasm, followed by Marena's howl, then all was quiet.

"The strong smell of cunt in the room is quite intoxicating," said Micos as he plowed deeper inside me.

My cunt swelled deeper, Micos' cock grew bigger, harder inside me...We fucked and fucked into orgasm after orgasm. In a river of hot, sticky cum and cunt juices...The warm sea breeze flapped the curtains, the room filled with the deliciously wet, obscene sounds of each stroke of his cock, as Micos continued to fuck me. Our energies expanding beyond the boundaries of our bodies. The sex was terrifyingly sweet and wild. I wanted to make it last forever. We came and came, and the heavens fell on us.

On the tenth day of my vacation, after an hour's stretching and yoga exercises and feeling very good, I thought about extending my vacation for several days. Then a surprise visit from Zuma as promised. He brought some sea food, booze and pot. His manly presence caused goosebumps all over my body...Watching his tall muscular body move around the room got my juices flowing, literally. I was smitten with him, with desire. I was so turned on I could fuck a totem pole.

Sensing my state of excitement, Zuma began to undress, gazing into my eyes.

What a magnificent specimen of a man I thought. He was sexy as fuck. I shivered, I was in for a wonderful treat. Then I saw his massive erect cock, knotted with big veins, his bulky scrotum. And he will fuck me with it. I almost swooned. But I was fascinated at the same time. I'd never ever seen a cock this mighty. A warrior indeed! He undressed me and made me sit on the edge of the bed. He stood before me.

"Stroke it" he said pointing to his massive cock. I grasped the cock with both hands. It was hard as granite and very heavy, his balls heavy. My cunt began to quiver, my juices flowing freely. OMG, I have never ever held such a cock before. Huge, hard, pulsating, very powerful. I shudderied, the man was hung like a stallion! I have always dreamt and fantasized about such cocks; indeed, allegorized them in my poems.

ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers
12