A Lady's Kismet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now suck it" he said. I sucked until my jaws ached...Gently Zuma spread me wide open on the bed. His ebony skin was smooth. My eyes were riveted on his enormous rigid cock. He was in the mood to breed me totally, I surmised. Zuma parted my legs wide and knelt between them, his huge cock throbbing and swaying from side to side. He grabbed his cock and began rubbing the huge pink head slowly, deliberately, tantalizingly up and down my juiced-up vulva, against my rigid clitoris sending ecstatic shivers thru my spine, while he fucked my asshole with his thumb.

Instinctively I reached out and grasped the massive dick; O God, it felt like steel! I fell back against the pillows trembling as the man pushed the monster cock deep into my cunt where it belongs. My inner muscles began to quiver as he began to thrust into me, his large hands cupping my ass cheeks and lifting them off the bed.. Slowly, inexorably, my elastic cunt, honey-thick with juice, expanded to accommodate him until he was all the way inside. I was totally filled with his cock, which felt so fucking hard and heavy. I could feel my cunt being deliciously stretched wide and deep.

Zuma fucked me hard, rhythmically, with strong deep strokes and with infinite patience and masterful control. I started to come and come. I felt a flood of liquid beneath my ass as an intense, leviathan pleasure engulfed me and I plummeted into an abyss of an enormous orgasm that wracked my body with sobs and whimpers.

Zuma continued to fuck me and fuck me, his gaze fixed ahead. I whimpered and farted continuously. The pleasure began to build again, until another violent orgasm shook my entire body. I heard myself screaming with ecstasy as the orgasm went on and on until I passed out briefly. My wide open ravenous cunt was a perfect match for his monster cock. "A poet with the cunt of a whore" he whispered, kissing me deeply.

When I regained my composure, he placed a pillow beneath my ass; my pussy still locked with his dick totally, and tightly filled. He continued thrusting into my frenzied cunt. His thrusts became more and more powerful, taming my wild cunt, taking my breath away. My heart started to pound harder. I saw colors, a million stars, and heard inchoate sounds. I was on a magic carpet ride. It must be Inca magic I thought. I've never ever had such an experience in my entire life, and I have been around the block a few times.

Zuma continued to fuck me and fuck me; pounding into me, breeding me relentlessly, expertly, deliciously for what seemed like ages. My cunt was ablaze; I felt like I was being fucked by a god. And I kept coming and coming, crying wailing, tears running down the sides of my face. Then his chest began to heave, and he exploded, literally gallons of hot scalding, cum that flooded into me like a burst dam, and overflowed onto the silk sheets, to form a large milky pool beneath my ass.

Later after we had imbibed some refreshments, Zuma put me on all fours, wet his dick with some pussy juice; then after some initial resistance pushed it into my asshole. I felt like shitting then, but it soon passed. He then fucked my asshole forcefully while my pussy dripped grool profusely. It was amazing that my unfucked cherry ass could take that huge dick, well not all of it. Still I felt totally skewered by the hard dick.

"Your asshole is suave y deliciosa-- soft and delicious--" he whispered as he fucked me there with slow, lingering strokes while I squirmed and shuddered; my hips rolling and rising to meet his thrusts, crying out in pleasure...I was so relaxed and deeply desirous of being pleasured totally, endlessly. Zuma fucked my ass slowly with smoldering intensity, making me cry out and wail. The pleasure was exquisite. I came and came. My final cry of ecstasy was as if demons were released from me, as Zuma pumped a torrent of hot cum into me, flooding my bowels joyfully. It was my very first anal orgasm. My asshole finally got some long overdue action. I slept soundly for hours.

Zuma wanted to leave the next day after we've had breakfast in the nude. But I pleaded with him to stay awhile "God, I love being with you Zuma" I sobbed. "You know it's odd, but I feel married to you. Something about us just fits" he said. "I can imagine" I said. I wanted to fuck and fuck all day long. I wanted him in every part of me as I felt a rush of wetness in my pussy.

"My ravenous cunt desperately needs your greedy cock," I whispered, straddling his thighs kissing him passionately, then grabbing his hard dick and rubbing the head against my clitoris, moaning... Zuma held my face in his large hands while I inserted his cock into my wet dripping cunt, sighing loudly.

"What are you, a poet or a slut?" he whispered. "I'm both, but more of a slut; now let's go fuck." I whispered back. Minutes later I was on my back on the bed, with Zuma between my widespread legs. Zuma licked the sweat from my nipples as he rubbed his cock head gently against my clitoris, my vulva and I taunted "You're too gentle, c'mon fuck me harder, break my pussy."

I opened myself to everything as Zuma thundered his thrusts into me, his obsidian eyes fierce. "O Goddess, I'm being truly fucked," I wailed over and over, wringing more pleasure from him; the angle of his cock inside me quite a novelty. We'd been fucking for a very long time and I'd come many times already...While we rested, drinking wine sharing a joint, eating some fruit, I began to stroke Zuma's dick into a splendid upright erection, a towering totem pole. I could not resist the urge to ride that pole...I lowered myself onto the cock and slowly swallowed it whole with my cunt. I was totally filled with the huge hard dick.

Moving in perfect rhythm, driving him insane with pleasure...I stopped moving and held Zuma's cock still inside, massaging, squeezing, sucking, milking with my inner muscles until he cried out..."Just lie back and let me fuck you lovely man," I crooned. And I fucked and fucked Zuma with movements that would make the Goddess proud.

"OMG this is one wonderful cock" I crooned on and on. Zuma thrashed about on the bed..."Look into my eyes while I fuck you," I said as my juices streamed down Zuma's cock in rivulets glistening; my breasts bouncing with my resumed movements, my hips gyrating softly as I plunged up and down the huge maypole of a cock. I came again.

Zuma then rolled me onto my back and fucked me hard relentlessly.

"Ah, woman, you're so delicious, your cunt is simply exquisite," said Zuma as he plowed deep inside my womb, fucking me gloriously. I stretched my arms above my head grasping the headboard as the steely cock plowed deeply inside me, making me quiver like a strung bow. Zuma fucked me in soul-satisfying rhythm, masterfully, with the consummate skill of a sex-enthusiast. My thighs surrendered, opening very wide to lust, my churning cunt emanating loud slurpy sounds and farts, as I continued to cum. Oh God, what a wonderful man, what a magnificent cock, I thought...Zuma fucked me until I lost my mind. At long last, a dream had come true for me.

"OMG," I tossed and moaned..."Ahhhh." My pussy was buoyant, spilling juice profusely my clitoris hard and throbbing. I felt like a total slut, our bodies bucking and hunching, welding together in an unbreakable fusion of lust, my cunt rippled and clutched around the hard cock, drawing him in as he pounded deeper and deeper into my incredible wetness. Until my cunt exploded, squirting juice all over.

Then my body began to jerk and quiver, as the shattering impact of a powerful orgasm barreled me into a swoon of ecstasy, and the hot avalanche of semen gushed from him and was swallowed by my inner caverns...We lay locked together for endless moments of time, our genitals glued together by the blinding wetness of the fucking, my mind swimming in translucent waves of unearthly pleasure. I knew then that I had been baptized with Inca magic. It was a physical, sexual and spiritual rebirth for me...It was Kismet for sure. While we rested I told Zuma that I would love to take him home to Santa Fe with me. "I will think about it" he smiled, patting my cunt, then mounting me again.

The End

12