All Comments on 'A Lady's Submission'

by AedanSayla

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SirCarlSirCarlover 5 years ago
Excellent!!

Very well thought out, written, and presented. Keep up the good work.

AedanSaylaAedanSaylaover 5 years agoAuthor
Response from the Author

Thank you SirCarl. I fully intend to keep up the good work.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 5 years ago
INTERESTING PLOT

The twists and turns of the plot are incredibly good. There are too many pages to give you a complete review, but your story is several cuts above the usual story. The planning, the waiting, and the consummation of the "marriage" was well done. His desire is mirrored by most heterosexual men. You have given him the ability to service his wife with love and respect. The inclusion of religion with visions, words, and miracles are in keeping with the Gospels. The love-making was well done, although I'm not in favor of buggery. I await the opportunity to read the following parts of the story.

I_Love_EroticaI_Love_Eroticaover 4 years ago
🚫 religion 🚫

There is a place in my life for religion and it is NOT halfway through an erotic story that had not forewarned its inclusion. This story, despite a need of editing, was initially enjoyable, but I abandoned it when religion was introduced. It’s a shame bc I now also will not read the 4 following books or any of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful writing, filled with many gems of gold, what a read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAedanSayla@AedanSayla
Here's the deal - I could really use help in the form of honest reviews of my books left at places like Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords, Apple iBookstore, Barnes & Noble, Google Books etc. I well understand the reality that for many on this site the desire to read stories for free an...