A Land Far, Far Away Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, here they were: naked and not ashamed.

The moon and stars above them. The air and trees around them. The grass and water beneath them.

He held his hand out to her, and she took it. He pulled her to him, and she let him. He rubbed the small of her back, kissed her forehead, cheeks and chin. She opened herself up to him, allowing his hands to wander where they may, his lips blazing lazy trails across her upper body. "So good," he breathed hotly into her ear.

Mecca merely nodded.

"Do you want me?" he asked. "Do you want me to touch you down there?"

She nodded again.

He took her there. In the pavilion at Tomlinson Run State Park. She knelt in the bench attached to the railing, his T-shirt cushioning her knees. He took himself in hand, entering her from behind, gradually sheathing himself inside her as she shuddered beneath him. He grabbed hold of her right breast, his thumb ghosting over the distended nipple, his palm massaging the firm mound, his hips forcing his shaft in and out of her moist interior. Her inner muscles clung to him as he receded and welcomed him as he advanced.

She bowed her back, tucking her chin into her chest as their hearts pounded, the sweat poured and the sound f flesh slapping against flesh resounded amidst the West Virginia mountains.

His left hand found her clit as his right hand traveled down her side to grasp her hip. He then forced her back towards him, his balls smacking against her sweat-slickened flesh as his male member plunged deeper and deeper into her scorching hot core, the force of the impact from his blows causing the smooth skin of her ass to ripple.

Only then did she break character. "God, yes, Daniel! Fuck my hot, little hole. Make me scream. Make me come."

He pounded into her with renewed vigor, arching his back, tightening his ass. The forest, itself, seemed to be swaying in time to his movements. Back and forth. Back and forth. Harder, they seemed to say. Drill her knothole till she shoots sap all over your big stick.

He closed his eyes, biting his lower lip, the coppery taste of blood belaying his imminent orgasm.

Mecca cried out, squeezing her inner muscles tightly around him, continuing to slide her slick channel all along his engorged length. "I'm coming!" she tossed her head back, creating an entirely seductive curve in her lower back, her ass protruding for his further pounding. "It's so hot inside! Come for me, Daniel. Come with me, Daniel."

He cursed, his balls tightening, his shaft spasming as his cock shot load after load of potent seed into her awaiting womb. "Take it all," he demanded. "Milk my dick dry."

She seemed to climax again, her entire being jerking as he felt a fresh rush of fluid coat his cock from head to base.

He took hold of her hips with both hands, riding the tide of her orgasm, humping her till neither of them seemed able to move. Breathing slowed, pulses decreased, and sweat cooled.

Finally, he broke his union with her, his, now, limp member slipping from the tight passage. "Dammit," he collapsed onto the bench beside her, his arms stretching over the railing, the coolness of the wood providing a nice contrast to the heat of his flesh.

"Yeah," the girl agreed.

He glanced over at her slumped form, his inner male gloating at the disheveled sight of her. Lord only knew where her beret had gotten to. "Tell me you're not going to try to drag me up at the ass crack of dawn and force me to wander winding trails, while taking snapshots of the various flora and fauna of the area."

She shook her head. "We'll get up when we get up," she said, pushing her damp hair back from her face. "I do wanna see the falls, though. I heard it's totally wicked, and I'm a total sucker for . . . natural beauty and whatnot. I went to Niagara Falls once, and amazing doesn't begin to describe it."

"Who'd you go with?"

"Don't get jealous," she smiled warmly. "Me and a girlfriend went on a bus tour to Canada, and the Falls was one of the stops. We also saw the Phantom of the Opera, and got to eat and go shopping. The mall was so big it covered two blocks. It was fantastic."

"I bet," he said.

She yawned, shifting her position on the bench, turning to face the main road instead of the pond. She scooted her ass to the edge of the seat, resting her head at the top of the railing, stretching her legs and feet out in front of her.

"Tired?" he asked her.

"I could sleep," she nodded. "The down of those sleeping bags would feel pretty good about now."

"Wanna streak back to the tent?"

Mecca laughed.

"Seriously. We're all sweaty and smelly, anyway. And you made a mess on my shirt." He patted the black fabric currently beneath her behind.

"Race?" she asked.

"You'll cheat," he said.

She tsked loudly, sitting up, reaching for some of her garments in the immediate area. "Cheaters never prosper."

He grabbed his boxers and snatched his shirt out from underneath her.

"Ouch!"

He chuckled. "Shirt burn."

She rose to her feet and stretched, extending her arms, arching her back, jutting her breasts forward, presenting herself to him in altogether erotic profile. "Well, if we're gonna do this, let's do this. First one back to the tent--"

He darted out of the pavilion, running along the moonlit pathway, his cock slapping against his thighs as he went. "Gets to choose whether he wants to give or receive oral in the morning."

Mecca set off in pursuit, Girl Scout costume in hand, breasts flapping against her chest. "Mother fucker!"

"And this is just Friday," he called back to her. "We've got two more days of this." He rounded the drinking pond and passed the dump station.

"Not if you don't let me win!"

"I just love the taste of shaved pussy in the morning."

"Daniel!"

* * *

From the topmost window of the check-in cabin, peering out from behind a blackout curtain, the young ranger watched half in fascination, half in amusement, his spent cock in hand.