A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 06

Story Info
Jacqueline and Joanna teach Brad Obedience.
22.7k words
4.77
9.3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JACQUELINE AND JOANNA TEACH BRAD OBEDIENCE

Once back in his room, the images of him bound to Jacqueline's bed adorned the walls. He didn't know how she got the images processed so fast but he was not about to ask. The image of him being penetrated by the vibrating dildo, unnerved him a little and he wondered what other deviant thing Jacqueline would do to him. The fake cock had violated his ass and he could still feel some residual pain. Would it subside soon or would it take days?

There was one set of images dancing on all the walls that drew his interest. Anna was gulping down as much of his cock as her mouth could handle, his stiff muscle covered with her salvia and then the finale when his cock exploded on her face and in her mouth. Seeing it happen again sent shivers through him. Though he found pleasure in being restrained and pleasuring the women, was he just a means to and end for their kinky fantasies? The thought of being their submissive swam around in his head as he watched the women sharing his seed and then kissing him.

The images slowly disappeared, leaving him to stare at bare walls while soft melodic music began to filter into the room. Lying on the bed, he waited for the images to resume but they didn't and his thoughts turned to all that had happened to him. All the punishment had brought pain but also pleasure. Was he really resisting so they would inflict pain on him and then be rewarded with pleasure? As his tiresome eyes closed, the thought of being a submissive to these kinky women weighed on his mind. Was it so bad to serve them and receive a reward for pleasing them?

**************************************************

Brad's eyes opened slowly, thoughts of the previous night bouncing around in his head. The women had shackled him to the Jacqueline's bed like he was their prey, playing with him before they devoured his cock. Had he been helpless to stop whatever game the wanted to play? Couldn't he fight them and try to escape? But he knew those thoughts were just a dream. If he ran, his life would be destroyed. Visions of his hands and ankles bound to the post only reinforced his thoughts of being just a piece of meat to them. But was he more than that? Would things be different if he wasn't so resistant?

Closing his eyes, he could almost feel Anna's mouth on his cock. She had worked it over very well, getting him hard with no possible way of cumming until she released the nylon rope holding his cock and balls. And the way the women hit him with the riding crops reminded him of the pain. And while the leather tips left stinging pain, the vibrating cock in his ass left an impression. The soreness in his anal muscles from the first time he was penetrated was still very present.

And then he thought of some to the things he uttered to Jacqueline ... I'll give myself to you ... I'll do anything you ask mistress ... I'll be good ... I promise mistress ... I'll be obedient to your needs. His mind turned to the dildo and his words of telling her where it belonged rang in his ears. And her words, telling him he belonged to them and there was no turning back sent a shiver through him. But the words that struck a nerve stampeded in his brain ... Pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain. Did he really believe those words? Did he make a commitment to be a slave to whoever took the dominant role? Mixed thoughts poured through his head, wondering if he really passed over the threshold into their kinky submissive world.

Pondering all that happened, he heard the door open and turned to see Joanna stride into the room carrying a tray of food. But what made his eyes open wide was her outfit. His eyes popped open wide staring unabashedly at the blonde wearing a pink latex bra which barely contained her large breasts. As she strode to the bed, he noticed her knee-high pink boots with a matching pink G-string covering her pussy. The pink collar around her neck accented her lips which were painted bright pink. When she pursed her sensuous lips to speak, he smiled, fingering his own black studded collar.

Joanna had been told by Mistress Brianna that she would have an opportunity to prove herself as a dominant with Brad. She had to show Mistress Jacqueline, Mistress Brianna, and Mistress Marie her skills and today was a test and she planned to make the best use of it.

"Good morning," Joanna cooed, reaching out to softly touch his thigh. "Time to get up and begin your training," she smirked. Instead of removing her hand, it stayed on his muscular thigh, sliding upwards to mid-thigh and then back to his knee. "That is after you have some breakfast."

"What ... what the fuck," he mumbled staring at the serving tray with an assortment of food and the smell fresh coffee reaching his nostrils. "What ... what time is it?" he mumbled while his eyes retuned to the sexy outfit.

Joanna chuckled seeing his eyes roving over her outfit giving him an easy-going sensual smile. "It's 9:30 in the morning honey," she cooed seductively. Returning his gaze with one of her own, she spied his flaccid cock hanging between his thighs. 'God it's only been a few days,' she thought but her memory of him in the doctor's office and at the auction was still crystal clear. A lustful twinge filled her belly thinking about what they had planned for him today. "You must've been really exhausted to sleep as long as you did."

He ignored her comment. "Where ... where's Anna?" Even though she was part of the disciplinary action last night, she was also the one person that ultimately gave him much pleasure. When his cock exploded under her expert ministrations, he could tell she was the only one who truly understood his dilemma. But then again, last night, didn't she hit him with a riding crop and cruelly tease his cock? She used him for her own pleasure and while she seemed compassionate, he had a nagging feeling he was on his own.

Her voice had a teasing hint. "She's doing some chores but don't worry she's never far away. I heard you three had a nice time last night."

His tone was gruff. "Is that what they call it, nice time! They had me tied to a bed and unable to move while they assaulted and used me for their own pleasure." Brad saw the smug smirk on Joanna's face. "I bet they filled you in on all the little details, didn't they?"

Joanna snickered. "They didn't have to tell me anything slave. I enjoyed watching you beg."

Her words stunned him. Who else watched him be humiliated by Jacqueline and Anna? He wanted to ask her but decided not to broach the subject. He may not like what she had to say.

"Now no more talking. You need to get your nourishment." She moved the tray over his outstretched legs and then sat on the edge of the bed, glancing between his thighs again, eyeing his flaccid cock nestled between them. Resisting the urge to reach for it, an evil grin crossed her face with the knowledge it would be wide awake in just a short while. Mistress' Brianna and Jacqueline told her he needed to be ready for Mistress Marie tomorrow and they had a lot of work to do today.

Brad took a bite of food realizing he was famished. Everything tasted so good and in short order he finished all the food on the tray. "That was very good Joanna." Feeling a bit frisky and forgetting for a moment the words he uttered last night, he said, "So, what nasty things does your boss, Brianna and Jacqueline have in store for me? More rough stuff?"

Joanna smirked and then frowned. Either he forgot what he told Mistress Jacqueline last night or he was reverting back to his resistant personality. Standing, she put her hands on her hips, gazing down at him, unsure if he was serious or not. Surely, he didn't forget that last night he committed to be an obedient slave. In a hesitant tone, she answered. "You'll have to wait and see what mistress has in store for you today." He didn't know how nasty and mean her mistresses could be when they were angry or upset with a slave. Especially one who claimed he would behave and now seemingly went back on his word.

Thinking of his punishment yesterday and then last night as a toy for Jacqueline and Anna, he felt emboldened. Hadn't he succumbed to their rough treatment in the dungeon and last night in the bedroom. But wasn't that under duress? What could they do to him that they didn't already do? "Well I think I can handle what they dish out," he said smugly, slipping off the bed. "Why don't you and I get a little more acquainted," he coolly and teasingly added, pulling her into his strong arms.

Joanna was startled. "I ahhhh ... I ahhhh don't think that's a wise decision Brad." Placing her palms on his muscular chest trying unsuccessfully to push him away. "Mistress doesn't take kindly to messing around with other slaves unless she approves." Besides he didn't know it was she who would be tackling the issue of discipline today. Not wanting to give it away, she pushed against his muscular chest once more.

"Oh come on Joanna," he laughed, pulling her into his strong arms and kissing her cheek. "I saw you staring at my cock. You know you want to feel this big thick cock in that sweet pussy of yours again." His swagger was returning and what would it hurt to knock off a little before he saw the bitches again.

Her eyes darted upward to a corner of the room. Brad saw her furtive glance, realizing they were probably being watched or worst, being recorded. Suddenly he knew he was making a huge mistake propositioning Joanna.

His grip loosened and Joanna was able to push away from him. She said in a hesitant nervous tone. "We better go ... Mistress is waiting."

Brad let out a snide chuckle and said sarcastically, "We don't want to keep mistress waiting now ... Do we?"

Joanna bristled at his sarcastic tone. Stepping back a few steps, she gave him a cute smile, knowing mistress Jacqueline was watching the whole interchange between them. "No, it's not a good idea to keep mistress waiting." She clipped the leather lead onto the hook on his collar, relieved he didn't argue. Joanna tugged on the leash; again, surprised Brad didn't balk. His obstinate attitude seemed to imply resistance while his acceptance of the leash implied submissiveness. Was he just playing a game with them? Did he really deep down inside want to be a submissive? Could it be he was accepting his role but something inside kept resisting?

Joanna led Brad down to the dungeon, surprised he didn't speak. She occupied her mind with the work that lay ahead today. Brad still showed signs of resistance and he would have to be broken today or else Mistress Marie would be highly upset. She knew mistress watched them in the room and had a sinking feeling Brad was going regret his indiscretion. When they arrived, the two burly men from yesterday's session were standing outside the door waiting for their arrival.

One of the men gave Brad a once over and smirked in a disdainful tone, "Mistress is waiting for you." Opening the door, he snickered as Brad brushed past him. "I think they have something special in mind for you today landscaper."

Turning to face the man, Brad glared at. "Fuck you," he whispered in a very derogatory and condescending tone.

"Be careful what you wish for," came the mocking reply.

Entering the room with the men in tow, Brad watched them take their stoic pose, arms folded, like sentries on each side of the door. A plummeting feeling filled his gut on why it was necessary to station them by the door. Were they there to protect the women if things got out of hand or to stop him if he decided to bolt? Turning his attention to the room he knew so well from yesterday; he saw Jacqueline standing across the room. Her arms were folded, her foot tapping on the stone floor, and a scowl on her face. The angry glare was like one gets when waiting for someone who is late or someone who is about to be punished. A shiver of fear ran along his spine seeing her staring at him with fire in her eyes. In that momentary instant, he was sure she had watched and heard everything that went on between him and Joanna.

Joanna pulled on the leash, propelling Brad toward Jacqueline. She looked every bit delicious as she did last night. When she shook her head, her long red hair slid over her shoulders, the ends teasing her deep cleavage. His eyes took in the incredibly sexy black lace bustier which barely held her large breasts in place. His glance, shifting downward, noted the black thong, covered with sequins, revealing the outline of her pussy lips protruding proudly through the thin material. The shiny thigh high patent leather boots with 6" spiked heels also caught his attention. Another dreadful shiver coursed through him as he stood before her, sensing her foul mood.

Jacqueline hoped he was serious about what he proclaimed last night but his interaction with Joanna left some doubt. He had said he would be obedient, serve their needs, give himself to them. But his promises seemed shallow, evaporating overnight. Her dark moody expressing changed to a sweet smile and then back to a stern look. "Stand at attention Brad and don't move. Is that understood?"

"Yes," Brad responded obediently. The cute smile on her face was instantly replaced by a scowl.

Putting his hands down along his sides, he heard her loud demanding voice. "YES, WHAT SLAVE?" Jacqueline's eyes narrowed, her voice carrying an ominous tone as she stared directly into his eyes.

"Oh ... aaaa ... Yes Mistress," he replied with a soft smile and instantly knew the smile was a mistake when a sharp sting hit his ass cheek bringing out an anguished cry, "Ohhhh fuck that hurts."

Whirling his head around, he saw Joanna's angry expression while holding a wooden paddle. "You heard Mistress Jacqueline you worthless asshole. When you answer, you must always say mistress or mistress'. Now stand at attention you poor excuse for a man and wipe that fucking smile off your lips. Slaves don't smile unless given permission." To make her point, she quickly swung the paddle, hitting his ass hard a number of times. The quick hits caused him to rock back and forth on his heels.

Brad's body flinched from the sudden pain, his eyes widening, glaring menacing at Joanna. Before he could speak, Jacqueline motioned to the henchmen who immediately moved to his side. Grabbing his arms, they placed a cuff on each wrist connected to chains hanging from a beam on the ceiling. As the pulled on the chains, his arms extended upward and outward until they were fully stretched.

"Mistress what the fuck is going on." He uttered the words but knew in his heart that Jacqueline had some deal with Marie to make him toe the line. But there was no answer to his question just evil grins etched on their faces. He was caught in their web of kinky sex and there was no escaping. But now he questioned whether he wanted to escape the tentacles. They told him he could leave at any time but his life would be ruined. And when a sudden sense of dread began to overwhelm him as to what these bitches had planned for him today, there was a sense of jubilation.

Her response was simple and directed to the henchmen. "Bind his ankles too."

Brad watched the men each grab an ankle and secure a cuff. Then as they did with his arms, they pulled on chains attached to the cuffs, causing his legs to spread wide apart. His breathing became more rapid as he glanced at Jacqueline and Joanna, naked and exposed for their dastardly amusement.

Jacqueline's eyes narrowed as she approached him, her fingers gliding over his muscular arms. A wicked smile formed on her lips as she walked behind him, admiring the strong muscular outline of his body. She was determined to break him today and as she raked her fingernails across each ass cheek, she loved the sound of his moan and the way his cheeks clenched together. The memory of shoving the dildo up his ass made her smile at Joanna and then an idea swirled in her head. She would love a few more days to break him properly but Marie needed him tomorrow night and she was going to do whatever it took to break him today.

Facing him, Jacqueline reached out, grabbing his cheeks between her thumb and forefinger, pinching his lips together. "You think this is still some kind of fucking joke, don't you?" His eyes reflected his dismay as she stared hard into his eyes. "I watched you this morning with Joanna and you have to be punished for your insolence slave." Her strongly worded warning was met with a defiant stare. She smirked, releasing his cheeks. "This is for that little smirk," she said quickly slapping him hard across the cheek.

The sting radiated through his cheek and his eyes narrowed, glancing at the burly men standing guard. For a very brief moment, he wished he had fought the men and then slapped her but he held his temper and didn't say a word.

Grabbing his cheeks again, Jacqueline squeezed them hard. "Mistress Marie wants you ready for tomorrow night slave. And we're going to make sure you don't disappoint her." She sidled against him, rubbing her body sensuously against his muscular frame. While she nuzzled her lips on his cheek, she reached between his thighs, capturing his flaccid cock. Her nimble fingers squeezed the soft muscle a few times and then grabbed his balls, squeezing harder, seeing his eyes close to mask the pain. "I think after today you are going to gladly submit to us." Her hand released his cock but then with a lightning like move, she slapped his cock hard, hearing his moan of pain. "This filthy piece of meat is not worthy to fuck us." She slapped the soft muscle again and then hit his balls. "Tell me how you like pain you poor excuse of a man."

Brad howled in pain, his dangling body jerking with each hit on his cock and balls. His impertinent behavior in his room with Joanna blew up in his brain. He was about to find out what Joanna referred to in the room when he tried to come on to her. Mistress must have some pretty strict rules.

When her fingers eased up, Brad tried to speak in an innocent voice. "I'm sorry mistress. I didn't mean to play around with Joanna. I ahhhh ... I ahhhhhh ... didn't know." He had a genuine expression of someone who truly didn't know what he did wrong.

Jacqueline chuckled. She hit his cock again, laughing when he let out an anguished groan. "You are going to learn your lesson today. You have to learn to be obedient no matter who is sent to your room." She patted him lightly on the cheek, letting the words sink in for a moment. "And you don't want to be on mine or Mistress Marie's bad side, trust me. But maybe you'll learn not to be so disobedient after today." As a reminder of who was in charge, her hand slapped his cheek softly but the next blow sent his head reeling to the side.

Brad remained silent, feeling the burning in his cheek and then watched Jacqueline's eyes roam up and down his body. A soft moan escaped his lips when she grabbed his flaccid cock again and slowly stroked it. There was an unmistakable gleam in her eyes as she massaged the flaccid muscle and then she squeezed it tightly, jerking it back and forth before releasing it. Her hand moved like a flash of lightning, hitting his balls again, eliciting a streak of pain and a loud groan that filled the room. He stared at the two women, a tinge of fear creeping into his soul.

"That's a good slave. Keep quiet and take your punishment like a good boy." Jacqueline saw Joanna tapping the paddle absent-mindedly on her hand. "Joanna would you do the honors please."

Her grin said it all. This was her chance to show Mistress Jacqueline that she was capable of administrating pain as well as taking it. The first hit on his ass cheeks was loud and she smiled hearing his grunt of pain. "This is for trying to get me to fuck you this morning," she hissed, hitting him a few more times. His groans were growing more insistent but he remained silent. "You think you're God's gift to women." The paddle swished through the air, striking his ass a few more times.