A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna released her grip knowing Jacqueline was quite capable and up to the task of holding his head. She shed her latex bra and thong, kneeling behind Brad, pressing her nakedness against his backside. She scrapped her hard pebble-like nipples against his back and then followed with her sharp fingernails scurrying up and down his back. She heard his soft moan when her fingernails dug into his ass cheeks while he ate her mistress, watching Jacqueline squirm under Brad's talented tongue. Jacqueline's guttural moans grew more intense as his tongue danced and teased her cunt. God how she wanted to feel his cock deep inside her. Her pussy, wet with desire, needed to be filled and she wished her mistress had her orgasm. But she had to wait.

Picking up the riding crop, she began tapping the leather tip on his back, each hit getting a bit harder. "Suck your mistress' pussy slave and make her cum." Sliding the tip down his back, she hit his ass cheeks a few times, smiling when his hips jerked forward with each sharp hit.

"Spread those legs slave." She smiled at Jacqueline when he did so immediately. Was he giving up fighting them? Seeing his semi-erect cock and ball sac hanging between his thighs, she reached for them, cradling the cum-filled balls in her hand, feeling heavy and full of cream. Releasing his cock, she began tapping the leather tip along his ass crack, and then skillfully aimed at his exposed cock and balls. When the leather made contact, she laughed hearing his loud moan of pain. "That's right slave ... keep sucking that juicy cunt." And then she slapped the leather tip harder against his sensitive balls, laughing when she heard his muffled cries of anguish grow louder.

Brad moaned when he felt Joanna's fingernails digging into his back but when she started to deliver blows to his exposed balls and cock, there was nothing but pain spiking in his brain. Each well-placed strike sent a sharp jolt of pain in his balls and cock, distracting him from his mission. But the insistent tugging and pushing of Jacqueline's hands on his head didn't allow him to express any displeasure. He thought of last night with Anna and Jacqueline. He was nothing but a toy to all the women and soon he would be their personal slave.

Despite the pain, there was a certain amount of enjoyment feeling Jacqueline's cunt sliding against his face. The smell and the taste of her pussy juices along with the way she moaned when he flattened his tongue, pressing it hard against her clit, made him want to please her. Each blow to his privates brought pain but the most important thing was bringing his new mistress to a shattering climax. And, he was in no position to argue with these women. They played for keeps and he found himself giving into their whims and desires, knowing if he resisted, more pain would be inflicted on him.

Each hit of the leather tip made him groan with pain into Jacqueline's pussy and that seemed excite her more. Her fingers gripped his hair tighter, plastering his face against her cunt, moving it to the spots that ignited her lust. And then there was a new sharper more painful sensation emanating from his balls. He groaned, his tongue flicking faster between her soft folds as another painful sensation shot from his balls to his brain. Breathing hard, he squirmed, thinking he wanted to get away from the intense pain as another blow hit his balls but he was caught in an internal struggle. One part of him wanted to run away and another part wanted to pleasure these women. Just when he thought Joanna was going to hit his aching balls again, he felt her fingers massaging them before grabbing his cock and slowly stroking it.

"With some pain comes pleasure," Joanna whispered as her fingers toyed with his stiffening cock. "Pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain."

Breathing more ragged, Brad concentrated on Jacqueline's pussy and clit, flicking more wildly at her engorged sensitive jewel. Her fingers dug into his scalp and her hips began to rotate, grinding more demandingly on his face. He sensed she was approaching that sensual zone where there was no stopping the inevitable outcome. And then he heard her cry.

"Ohhhh fuck ... keep it up fucker ... Ohhhhh shit ... yessss ... use that fucking tongue ... make your mistress cum ... ohhhhh god ... ohhhh fuck ... Yesss ... yesss ... yesss," she cried out as her body jerked wildly, hips rising high off the leather cushions. "Fuck me with your fingers too slave ... " When he complied with her demand, her hips jerked wildly. "Ohhhh god yessss ... harder you worthless slave ... yeah that's it ... ohhhhh fuck deeper ... Yessss ... "

Her eyes rolled back in her head as his deliciously wonderful tongue slid all over her pussy and clit while his thick fingers plunged deep inside her. Her pussy convulsed in pleasure and loud gasps poured from her lips with each labored breath as her body strained to maintain some semblance of control. But there was no stopping the oncoming storm. Gasping hard, her body rose off the cushions as the pleasurable carnal crescendo gave way to a tremendous climax. Lustful waves crashed over her squirming uncontrollably body while Brad's tongue and fingers continued their onslaught.

After what seemed like an eternity, her body began to quiet down and the intense sensations started to ebb. Each new lick on her sensitive clit caused her body to quiver and jerk until she finally pushed his head away. "Ohhhh god that was fucking great." She was panting hard, smiling down at Brad's wet face. "You definitely have a lot of promise slave." Last night his cock satisfied her and today his tongue and fingers did the job.

Brad smiled at her but his smile was short-lived when he felt fingers in his hair and the tug of the leash pulling his head backward. Grimacing, he saw Joanna's wicked smile staring down at him and wondered what she had planned. As she pulled his head back, he was forced to turn on his knees to face her. The women seemed pleased, at least for the time being, but when he stared a bit too long into her mesmerizing eyes, he felt a sharp pain shoot up through his balls. Her face took on a serious look and then out of the corner of his eyes, he saw her arm moving and another sharp pain coursed through him when the leather tip hit his sagging ball sac. His body jerked back but she had a tight grip on the leash. "Ohhhh god damn ... fuck," he spit out in agony seeing Joanna's smile turn into a sneer. He would have loved to hit her but he bit his lip, keeping silent as he stared into her eyes.

"You did such a good fucking job slave and now it's time to please me." She gripped his hair tighter, pulling his head toward her, pleased to see he didn't offer any resistance. Pushing his head down to the tip of her pink boot, she laughed. "You can start by licking your way up to my pussy." When he bent forward, and started licking the patent leather, she grinned. There was some hesitation at first then then he carefully worked his way from the tip of the toe to the spiked heel, "Suck it into your mouth slave like it was a nice thin cock."

Brad heard both women chuckle as he brought the spiked heel to his lips and sucked. Her foot pushed toward him and the spiked heel slid deeper into his mouth. Was she was going to ram it down his throat? A moment of fear came over him just as it had with Jacqueline. But when she stopped short of his throat, he breathed a sigh of relief. Holding the back of the heel, he pushed it back and forth in his mouth until it was covered in his saliva.

"Very good slave. Now the other one and be quick about it." To give him some motivation, she tapped his ass cheek with the tip of the riding crop and then struck him on each muscular rump. She giggled seeing his body jerk and hearing his soft moan of pain.

Before he leaned forward again, Brad looked up into her sinister gaze, seeing the seriousness of the game. Quickly leaning forward, he began kissing the tip of the other boot, not wanting to feel her wrath again. Kissing and licking the shiny surface he didn't hesitate when his lips arrived at the sharp spiked heel. Wrapping his lips around it, he sucked it into his mouth. When he thought he was done, he pulled his lips off the spiked heel and began to lick up the boot, hoping to reach her pussy without getting hit.

Jacqueline watched with interest as Brad kissed and licked his way up Joanna's boot. She was encouraged with the progress they were making today. After last night she thought it would be easier but then his arrogance earlier conveyed there was still some resistance. Once the day was over though, she had a good feeling he was going to accept his new station in life and be a good slave to Marie Colton. Moving behind him, she picked up another riding crop and slowly ran it over his back, admiring the muscles that rippled under the skin. 'He is going to please Marie,' she thought as she started to lightly tap his back with the leather tip. "Very good Brad."

Brad lifted his lips for a quick moment. "Thank you, mistress," came the reply that brought a smirk to Jacqueline's and Joanna's face.

"You are learning very well slave but it doesn't hurt to give you a reminder. Does it, slave?"

Brad felt the leather tip moving down his back to his ass and waited for the hit that was sure to come. Suddenly there was a sharp pain when the tip smacked against one ass cheek and he steeled himself for another hit. He let out a moan feeling more slaps of the leather on his bare skin. "Yes mistress." He resisted trying to cry out with each slap and this seemed to make the women happy. He didn't let each slap deter his quest to kiss his way to Joanna's waiting pussy. When he got close, Joanna's fingers tugged his hair, forcing him to look up at her.

"Are you going to give me more pleasure than you gave Mistress Jacqueline?"

It was a trick question and Brad knew that no matter how he answered, he would displease one of them. There was no right answer and he took a moment to think about his answer. But the moment's hesitation was too late as a streak of pain permeated through him when the leather tip struck his naked balls. "Ohhhhh fuckkkkk," he murmured, staring at Joanna's face."

"That's not the right answer slave," Jacqueline bellowed hitting his aching balls a few more times.

Panting hard and not wanting to feel the sharp pain again he looked at her with pleading eyes. "Please mistress ... please I want only to give you equal pleasure," he gasped as another well-placed strike caused his body to jerk with pain. Trying to move his ass away from the leather tip was useless. Jacqueline and Joanna continued to hit him with of their riding crops.

"Mmmm it looks like our slave knows how to negotiate," Jacqueline laughed and then ran the leather tip up and down his backside, lightly patting his aching balls.

Joanna smirked and pulled hard on his hair, forcing his face against her pussy. "Time to get busy bitch and make me happy." She moaned when she felt his hot breath penetrating the wet folds of her pussy. As his nose and mouth moved up and down her damp skin, she felt her pussy getting wetter. Throwing her head back and her fingers gripping his hair, she forced his face harder against her aching pussy. She had already felt his tongue dance on her cunt until she screamed but what she really wanted today was to feel his cock sliding deep inside her hot furnace. With her free hand, her fingers separated the outer lips and looked down at Brad with a scornful smile. "Suck my pussy and clit slave." When his lips and tongue did as she commanded, she moaned, " ... ohhhhh yeahhhhh baby ... ohhhhh god baby ... yessssss ... your tongue is just as good as the other night ... Come on ... suck my hot pussy." Joanna shoved her pussy outward, feeling a shiver flash through her as his tongue slipped past the soft fleshy folds and found her engorged pearl. It reminded her of the night of the auction when he licked and sucked her wetness. Now it was just as good as she moaned. "Ohhhhh fuccckkkkk yesssss you are so talented."

Brad did his best to satisfy Joanna's carnal desires. When she placed one foot on the cushioned bench, it gave him a much better view and access to her cunt. Her hands guided his mouth and tongue against her sex and Brad was more than happy to oblige her kinky nature. While he pleasured Joanna, he felt the leather tip of the riding crop drawing designs on his back and buttocks. Ignoring the thought of being hit again, his tongue danced up and down Joanna's creamy wet pussy. Her sexual fragrance was enchanting and he found himself diving into the tight opening, searching and then finding enflamed jewel again.

When his tongue made contact with her clit, he felt her body jerk and her fingers tighten in his hair, guiding his head up and down her wet channel. She was making it impossible for him to draw his head back and get a lungful of air. Each time he pulled back, she just tightened her grip, holding him captive. Brad felt the sting of the leather riding tip on his ass and then groaned in pain when the leather tip struck his balls.

He was squirming on his knees, sucking Joanna's pussy while Jacqueline continued to rain blows to his back and ass. Finally, Joanna released his hair long enough for him to suck in a mouthful of air, but then just as quickly when the much-needed air filled his lungs, her fingers yanked on his hair, pulling him back to her slippery furrow. As he continued to pleasure Joanna with his lips and tongue, he felt a new sensation. Jacqueline's hand slipped down his butt crack, teasing his rear entrance before she reached between his thighs, grabbing his cock and stroking it. The feel of her hand sliding up and down his shaft was more pleasurable than the tip of the riding crop and her ministrations made him moan loudly into Joanna's juicy cunt.

"What a good little bitch," Joanna moaned feeling the vibrations of his groans on her clit. "Keep that up slave and you'll make me happy." She glanced at Jacqueline with lust-filled eyes, seeing her smiling at her while her hand made sure to get Brad's cock nice and hard.

Jacqueline's smile turned into a devilish grin. "I'm getting him all ready for that nasty cunt of yours."

Joanna's eyes fluttered half-closed as the sensations in her pussy became overwhelming. "Yes ... ohhhhh ... fucking ... yessss ... that's the spot ... suck that clit bitch ... god damn it ..." Her hips began to undulate on his face and her head tilted backwards, then side to side as the sensations grew stronger. It was only a matter of a few more licks and she would topple over the edge of the orgasmic cliff. When she felt Brad suck her jewel into his mouth, his teeth nipping at the nugget, and his tongue dart over the slippery nut, she lost it. Her hips pushed against his face, her fingers tightening in his hair and on the leather leash with a death-like grip. "Agggghhhhhh ... fuckkkkkkk ... yesssssss ... I'm going to cummmmmm ...," she screamed. Her body jerked wildly as the intense sensations rolled over her. Her knees felt weak and started to buckle under the intense pleasure. Each breath was ragged and rough as she rode wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. She pushed his face away and then just as quickly, pulled it back against her sensitive region, smearing his face with her dripping nectar. The waves rolled over her like the violent waves crashing on the beach in a storm. Slowly the intensity began to ebb and as she started to come back to earth, she finally pushed him away from her sensitive pussy. "God that was fucking great slave," she whimpered breathlessly, looking down at Brad's cum smeared face.

Jacqueline patted Brad's ass. "I think he's ready to sink that thick cock into your dripping pussy."

Brad felt a stinging sensation when Jacqueline touched his skin. He could only imagine what shape his skin was in after wearing the results of the leather riding crop and the leather flogger. He winced a little when she rubbed his ass and wondered if she was teasing him again. Was he really going to sink his cock into Joanna's hot hole? Staring at Joanna's dripping pussy, wanting to feel the heat of her sex surrounding his cock, he moaned as Jacqueline's hand left his tender ass cheeks and stroked his cock. After a few strokes her hand gently cupped the cum filled sac, squeezing his aching balls, as if examining them.

Chuckling as she squeezed them, Jacqueline squeezed his balls harder, hearing his grunt of discomfort. "He's got a full load for you Mistress Joanna." Turning her attention to Brad she ran the tip of the riding crop over his back and then along his cheek. "You do want to fuck Mistress, don't you slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Jacqueline." It was a simple answer but filled with want and desire. When he felt her fingers tighten around his aching balls, he closed his eyes, drinking in the sensations and hoping Mistress Jacqueline's fingers would not squeeze too hard. He felt fingers on his chin, lifting it and when he opened his eyes, Joanna was looking squarely into his eyes.

"You had better fuck me good slave or I might just cut off that cock of yours." Joanna smirked, slapping his cheek hard and leaving a red mark. She moved away from Brad and sat on the soft leather bench. Leaning back on one elbow, her free hand slid teasingly up and down her moist pussy lips. A condescending scowl etched across her face as she spied his massive cock, feeling a shiver envelope her body. God, she needed to feel his thickness inside her. She was getting impatient. "Well what the fuck are you waiting for slave! Get that big fucking cock over here right now!"

Jacqueline watched Brad hesitate and swatted him hard on the ass with the riding crop. Before he could move, she hit him two more times, smiling as he moaned in obvious pain. "You heard Mistress Joanna. Get up off your fucking knees and give her what she wants."

Brad felt the slap of the leather riding crop again on his ass and his body jerked. If he didn't move fast, he was sure Jacqueline would hit him with more force. Moving quickly, he climbed onto the low leather bench, kneeling between Joanna's spread thighs. His eyes took in her fingers sliding up and down her wet slit and then his gaze locked on her half-lidded, sensual eyes. The satisfied sadistic smile on her face hinted at the lustful desire she sought from him. He knew better than to touch her without permission. "Mistress may I touch you?"

Joanna let out a satisfied chuckle, rubbing the soft flesh and then spreading the lips open with two fingers to reveal the wet pink interior. "Do you like what you see slave?"

"Yes mistress ... very much so." He was rooted between her thighs wanting to fuck her and knowing he had to have her permission. His cock jerked in anticipation and as he waited for her to grant permission, he felt another smack on his ass from Jacqueline. Letting out a soft moan, he heard Joanna's voice.

"If you want this slave you had better get down to business. You can start by licking up the mess you made when you sucked my dirty cunt."

"Yes Mistress," was all he could utter as another slap of leather hit his ass cheeks.

"It's like leading cattle to the pen," Jacqueline laughed and hit his ass a few more times.

Brad tied to put the pain out of his mind as he scurried between Joanna's welcoming thighs. Her cream was still fragrant and tasty and he only hesitated for a moment, knowing he had her permission and he wasted little time. He licked up and down the drenched furrow and then felt the tug of the leash, pulling his head away from her glistening cunt. Crawling over her, he grabbed his cock, sliding it along her wet snatch.

Positioning the crown of his tool at the opening to her sexual treasure, he paused for a moment watching her grab her tits and pinch the hardened nipples. Pushing his hips against hers, he felt his cockhead squeeze past the tight opening and then experience an incredible heat. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkk mistress," he mumbled through gritted teeth as his cock descended deep into her. The intense heat surrounding his cock, was hotter than he had felt in a long time. Joanna's sexual heat penetrating the outer surface of his cock was like a hot blast furnace.