A Late July Heatwave

Story Info
Dad enjoying stepdaughter's pussy/Mom enjoys her boyfriend.
3.6k words
4.24
54.8k
35
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearing the middle of the Summer and it seemed like the heat wave going on in the area wasn't going to give in and allow us to relax and enjoy the sun very much. We had decided that we should just take a week off and chill and enjoy the new pool we had installed in the backyard. Luckily for us there was a storm front coming in to the Northeast and with it brought some cooler temps so we could be outside and enjoy our week.

We hadn't really planned on anything for the week however, your daughter and boyfriend had decided that the pool would be a good place to chill out. We had retired early to our second floor bedroom for a little bit of fun when we heard them splashing around so we went out onto the bedroom balcony which over looked the backyard. We sat down in our comfy patio chairs and we could see through the slats of the balcony however, they really couldn't see us.

The two embraced and starting making out in the pool before they moved to the edge of the pool and we could see bits and pieces of swimsuits being tossed about. Due to where they were at in the pool we had a side view of them. Your daughter's boyfriend moved up and out of the pool and sat on the edge. His swimsuit was floating away in the pool and your daughter's hand was wrapped around his long thick hard cock. She was moving her hand up and down slowly as he leaned forward to kiss her. As she moved up to meet his kiss, her breasts became visible to us as the water dripped off of them and I could see that her nipples were excited and big and thick just like yours.

You reached over and put your hand on top of my shorts and caressed my now throbbing hard cock. You knew that I had always wanted to see your daughter's sexy body. I need to add in here that we had previously both been married and each of us having kids of our own however, all were grown and had already started careers of their own. During our relationship you had caught me looking at your daughter's voluptuous nubile young body several times and we had role played that I had been fucking her while really driving my hard cock into your sweet juicy sexy pussy. I in turn reached up your t-shirt and started to caress your big sexy tits and enjoyed the feeling of your excited nipples ... I tugged and twirled them gently in my between my finger tips. I always enjoyed caressing your tits and could play with them for hours never seeming to get enough.

Your daughter moved down in the water again and her boyfriend's hand was on the back of her head as she lowered her lips to nibble up and down the shaft of his erection. Lucky for us she was on the opposite side of us so we could see all the action. As she held his cock she went lower to suck each of his balls into her mouth and he leaned back looking up into the star filled heavens. She ran her tongue from his balls to the tip of his cock and swirled her tongue around the mushroom shaped head. Your fingers were following your daughters motions and they were dancing on the crown of my cock. I lifted up my hips and you reached over to help pull my shorts down exposing my cock to the midnight air and it felt exhilarating. I helped you out of your t-shirt and your sexy ass came into view as you weren't wearing any panties. This was the first time for us to be naked on the balcony and it felt exhilarating.

We could see your daughter's boyfriend push her head down into his lap as she parted her lips and took him into her mouth. She started a slow steady movement up and down on the shaft of his cock taking more with each downward motion. It wasn't long before she had her nose against his stomach and the crown of his cock hitting against the back of her throat. His reaction and noises were getting louder as he enjoyed the feeling of her mouth pleasuring his cock. I had day dreamed many times what it would feel like to have her lips going up and down my hard cock as she straddled my face and I enjoyed her sweet young pussy.

As you stroked and played with my hard cock I was leaking precum and you used it to rub around the crown of my cock and it felt amazing. You moved out of your chair and got between my legs .. we shifted the chairs slightly so you could watch the action below. Your tongue gliding up and down my shaft and soon your movements were matching your daughters in unison to what you were doing to my cock. I whispered to you .. baby, are you sucking his cock? You responding with a humming "Yes!" of a response. After a few strokes in and out of your mouth you looked up at me and asked .. baby, can you feel my daughter's lips wrapped around your hard cock just as you engulfed my cock to the base, my cock hitting the back of your throat ... I moaned ... "Yes, baby." I had my fingers running through your hair enjoying the feeling of your lips, tongue and mouth matching the motions and actions of your daughter's. Your daughter was really going at her boyfriends cock and I could tell I wasn't going to last much longer. We could hear him whisper .. "baby, I'm going to cum" ... and she kept on sucking while reaching up to tug and pinch his nipples. This did the trick and we could see his body tense up and your daughter took his cock to the base and let his cock erupt and shoot load after load down her throat. I pushed your head down into my lap and unleashed the same ... my cock pulsating over and over.

Fuck baby ... that was amazing! We quietly slipped back into our bedroom and I proceeded to get between your legs so I could return the favor. Your pussy was so wet and I could tell that you really enjoyed watching them.

I ran my tongue from your asshole up to your clit several times before taking your clit into my mouth and tugging on it. I sucked each of your delicious butterfly pussy lips ... I loved sucking on my wife's pussy lips and making her squirm with pleasure. I love the pleasure of licking, sucking and tasting her sweet pussy. I swirled my tongue around her clit and I could tell she wasn't going to last much longer. I whispered to her to imagine that I was your daughter's boyfriend as I sucked and starting hummming on her clit. I placed my finger against her asshole and it readily invited me in. I started a slow steady in and out motion as I continued the hummming ... I flicked her clit back and forth and sucked hard on the little rosebud of a clit. Her hips raised off the bed as she buried her face in one of the pillows as she screamed out as her orgasm rocked her body. I was flooded with her sweet pussy juices for the pleasurable work I had done with my tongue and fingers on her sexy body. It took several minutes before her body returned to the bed ... I moved up beside her and held her .. my hands roaming over her sexy body and caressing her 42DD breasts ... I thought to myself ... OMG she is such an amazing woman and how lucky I am!!

As we woke up the next morning we showered and went downstairs and started making breakfast. I was enjoying a cup of coffee at the table when your daughter and her boyfriend walked into the kitchen together still wearing their nightwear. I was admiring your daughter's curves as she poured a cup of coffee when she asked me if I needed a refill. I said yes, please. As she filled my cup the sun was shining behind her which made her curves visible through her nightie .. damn, she had a lucky boyfriend. As she walked back to the kitchen alcove I could see her boyfriend was behind you with his arms wrapped around your waist giving you a good morning hug ... his cock

was at half mast and you were pressing your sexy ass back into him. You moved your hips up and down as you were acting like you were moving while cooking. As he separated from you he was now fully erect and pulled his t-shirt down to cover himself so your daughter couldn't see what had just transpired between the two of you. You announced that breakfast was ready and he quickly sat down taking the opportunity to hide his situation. Your daughter helped bring the breakfast items to the table and as she was standing beside me deliberately had her leg rub up against mine. I reached around her and ran my hand up the outside of her other leg. As I made my way up her leg she didn't move and I was soon to realize that she didn't have any panties on. She leaned forward to place something in the middle of the table and my hand found the soft curvature of her sexy ass. She didn't move as she was saying something to her boyfriend blocking his view from what I was doing. My hand moved down between the cheeks of her ass and between her legs. She was wet and she was smooth of any hair ... just like her mom ... damn she had a sexy pussy!!

She stood up and turned to look at me and asked if there was anything else she could get for me before moving back to the kitchen area ... my mouth watered and I replied ... not at this time and smiled. As she moved away I saw that you were on the other side of her boyfriend and you were leaning forward to place a plate on the table and your sexy tits were pressed against his shoulder. I could see that he was enjoying this yet didn't know what to do as his cock was rock hard due to his girlfriends mom's sexy body. The two of you sat down and we enjoyed our breakfast together. You asked what they were going to do today and they were headed over to a friend's house for a birthday party. You responded saying that it sounded like fun. I got up as we finished eating and said that I would take care of the dishes since you had cooked.

Your daughter helped me clear the table and we found numerous times to rub up against each other. I refilled your coffee cups as you two had remained at the table and I could see that your daughter's boyfriend was slouched lower in his seat relaxing with his back towards the morning sun as it came in the window. I could see your hand under the table as you leaned back against the wall and sipped coffee with your other hand as I returned to the kitchen area. As I got further away I could see a little more under the table and your hand was moving up and down his hard cock over the top of his boxers. Your daughter helped me put away the leftovers and we started washing the pots, pans and dishes.

When I looked back again, his boxers were down to his knees and your fingers were wrapped around the shaft of his cock and slowly stroking him up and down. His eyes were glassy and I knew that feeling all too well. Your daughter was washing and I was drying as I moved around putting things away in the cupboard. With the action at the table and seeing your daughter get a little wet I could see her nipples through her nightie which made me get excited. As I reached around her the next item to dry, my hard cock pressed against her hip and soft cheek of her young sexy ass. She pushed into me and I didn't move away as I dried the plate. I moved to the cupboard and put the plate away and saw that your hand was moving quickly up and down her boyfriends shaft. Your fingers weren't

able to close around his cock and I knew that you liked how thick his cock was in your hand. Your nipples were like big erasers poking though your nightie. Your hand was moving faster and I loved how that feeling felt on my cock ... I knew he was going to blow his load very soon.

I moved behind your daughter pushing my hard cock against her sexy ass while reaching around to get the pot to dry that she washing. The inside of my arm brushed against her soft breast and I could feel her excited nipple against my skin. I moved my hips and she responded by moving her hips so my cock was rubbing between the cheeks of her ass. I wanted to push her forward over the counter lift up her nightie and fuck her hard. I moved back away from her and my boxers were wet with precum ... I moved to put the pot away and saw that her boyfriend was very close to exploding.

Your daughter was done with the dishes and turned and saw the action under the table. I reached over and took her hand bringing her close to me. I pulled her in for a kiss as I moved her hand to my hard cock. I reached up and caressed her breasts and felt her hard nipples through the material of her night shirt. Her mouth opened as I tugged on her nipples and my tongue moved forward to dance with hers. She moved her hand down inside my boxers and pulled them down over my cock and I let them fall to the floor. I pulled her nightie up and she stood naked before me. You were watching us as your hand movements slowed a bit to enjoy the show. Her boyfriend looked over at us and than leaned forward and started caressing your breasts and then pushed his chair back and stood up. His boxers hit the floor as he moved forward and held the tip of his cock against your lips. You cupped his balls as they hung down and they filled your hand. Your lips opened to accept the head of his cock and he pushed forward stretching your lips around the shaft of his cock. He placed his hand on the back of your head pushing deeper. He withdrew his cock and we could see it was wet from your saliva as he started to push forward again with his hips this time going deeper. We could hear the head of his cock hit the back of your throat as he filled your mouth with each stroke. You were in a daze as he would drive his hips forward pressing deeper into your throat making you gag .. soon your throat relaxed and the crown of his cock was going down your throat with each thrust of his hips. He reached down and took off your t-shirt as he wanted to caress your tits as you sucked on his hard throbbing cock. Your Left hand caressing his balls and your Right hand was on the back of his butt pulling him into you so you could suck his cock deeper into your throat. I placed my hand on the top of your daughters head and pushed her down to her knees. She knew exactly what to do as her fingers stroked my cock and she took my balls into her mouth one at a time and sucked on them making me moan.

I watched as her boyfriend moved the table away and stood between your open legs so his balls were bouncing on your chin as he pushed deep into your mouth. You took your tits in your hands and pushed them together as you let his cock slip from your mouth and have it all wet as it fell between your tits. With each upward stroke you would suck the head of his cock into your mouth and let your saliva coat his thick cock before retreating between your tits. He looked over to see your daughter take the head of my cock in between her lips. I looked at your face and you were enjoying yourself immensely with his thick fat cock. I knew that you were wondering what it would feel like splitting you open and filling your sexy pussy. As your daughter sucked my cock I reached down to squeeze her sexy tits, not as big as yours but nice sized. Her nipples were hard as rocks as I tugged and twisted them between my fingers. Her boyfriend stepped back so he could gain control and not shoot this load all over you and you looked disappointed until he reached down and helped you stand up .. he pushed you back on the table and leaned forward to run his tongue up and down your pussy lips. He sucked on your clit then stood up and asked ... did you enjoy watching your daughter suck my cock in the pool last night?

I looked down into the eyes of your daughter and could tell she was smiling knowing that we had watched them and they had decided to see if we were into playing. He stepped forward and placed the head of his cock against your pussy lips. You said ... Yes, now fuck me with that big thick cock of yours! He pushed forward as you held the edge of the table and you could feel his cock hitting the walls of your pussy as he drove into you. He stopped and let you get accustomed to his cock before pulling back to the head of his cock and driving deep into you again. It took several strokes before he pushed in finally all the way and his balls slapped against your asshole. He reached up and grabbed your tits as he held his cock buried deep inside you all the way. You screamed out in pleasure as he started a steady movement of his cock stretching you out and than back out before hammering his cock deep in you again. The sight was amazing and I was enjoying watching you getting fucked hard by his big cock. Your daughter stood up and moved to the kitchen table bending forward to suck on your nipples. I took the opportunity to move behind her and slide my cock up inside her sweet young pussy. I saw her reach down between your legs and start to play with your clit. It was only a matter of minutes before you were screaming .. oh yes ... fuck me with that big cock ... you started having a massive Outer Body Experience (OBE) and your whole body shook. I drove my cock deep into your daughter's pussy and unloaded volley after volley of cum inside her as I held her hips steady.

Cum for me ... Cum for me ... you screamed as your pussy was drilled by his big thick cock. The sensation of having your pussy stretched open and his balls slapping against your asshole made you scream out again with another OBE. Your pussy spasmmed and your muscles tightened around his cock and he pounded into one final thrust before unloading a massive load of cum deep inside you ... you could feel his cock pulsating with every load of cum he deposited in your pussy. He reached up and grabbed your tits as his cock was bathed in your sweet pussy juices. Your daughter moved towards her boyfriend and knelt down as he slowly withdrew his cock from your pussy. His cock slipping from your pussy as she took it into her mouth to suck the remaining cum from his cock. I moved forward to suck on your nipples and reached down to play with your clit. Your pussy was covered in cum from the huge loads he had deposited inside you. I rubbed his cum all over your pussy and clit and you screamed out in another OBE. I pushed my cock into your mouth and you hungrily gobbled up my cock.

Your daughter tasting your sweet pussy juices off her man's cock and you tasting your daughter off of my cock.

As we all came back to reality a bit ... I looked around at all of us and said ... wow, having a July Heat Wave can sure get the juices flowing and we all busted out laughing. Later after the kids left for their birthday party we were sitting in the living room relaxing. You looked over at me and said .. maybe we can get my sister and her boyfriend over for a repeat just like last night and this morning?

I just looked at you and smiled as I reached for my phone to text your sister's boyfriend to invite them over ...