Filling In

Story Info
Dad has son fill in after his accident.
9.5k words
4.72
230.1k
550
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The accident had been bad, I mean really bad. The story I got, and how much was omitted I guess I'll never know; was that another driver was on their cellphone, they crossed the lanes and clipped the rear passenger corner of dad's SUV. Apparently at over seventy miles an hour, the basic reaction is that your car does this momentum turn which put Dad literally sitting sideways in the lane. The only thing that saved his life was that the other car that actually hit him, hit his passenger side. It didn't save that driver; and for that the guy on the cellphone got twenty years for vehicular manslaughter.

Not that I didn't feel sorry for the other family, I did; but my main focus was on my father. When I walked into the hospital room all I saw was the ventilator tubing and all the wires coming out of him. I didn't know whether to cry or scream.

Every day for over a month I stopped in; every time he just lay there. Mom never left his bedside; they brought her meals, I brought her clothes and what she needed. I swear she never let go of that hand the entire time.

My parents had met just after high school; and as Dad said things just 'clicked'. They were great parents, I loved them both; and the devotion between them was more than evident. It was those small touches, and looks that let you know there was a real love living there.

It hurt to watch mom just sit there, but I knew there was no way in hell she was leaving his side. She was there when he suddenly squeezed her hand and she cried as she stared into his eyes.

Slowly, mom explained to him what had happened. It was strange just listening to her be so matter of fact as she explained the accident; and the extent of his injuries. Broken leg, fractured pelvis, collapsed lung; God the list went on. My Dad was US Army, two tours of Iraq; like the rock he had always been, he just lay there and listened.

It took another week or so, before the doctors felt he was able to breathe without the machine. When they took the tube out, I wasn't surprised at his first word.

"Kiss" he whispered softly. I watched as mom bent down and kissed those swollen and bruised lips.

I tried over the following week, to get mom to go home and rest, she would have nothing to do with it. Like a devoted puppy she never left his side. I marveled at the love between them, never realizing how much more was behind it.

On a Friday I had gotten out of classes and headed from the campus to the hospital. I was surprised when I walked in the room when I saw mom sitting in a chair by the window. To not see her at the bedside, something had changed. I could tell Dad was a bit angry, and mom wouldn't look at him.

When Dad saw me come in the room, he looked over at mom. "Sylvia" he spoke one word.

Mom instant rose from the chair and looked at him. Not a damn word was spoken, but something passed between them, mom bowed her head and without a sound walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. What the hell was going on?

"Get my keys from my pants." Dad's voice sounded slightly winded.

I went to the small closet by the sink where they store patient belongings and pulled the keys from his pants pocket. I walked back to his bed and started to hand the keys to him; but Dad shook his head no.

"Show them to me" he said.

One at a time I went through the key ring, holding up each key. Dad lay there silent. When I lifted the small gold key he raised his hand. I slid the single key from the ring and returned the others to his pants. When I stood beside his hospital bed he looked up at me.

"In the playroom...closet" he said softly "Tomorrow...come alone." I watched as he closed his eyes. I knew the whole episode had taken a tremendous effort, which meant it was something very important to him.

As I left him sleeping, mom slipped back into the room from the hall. I wondered if she had even eaten today as she softly kissed his cheek. Soft words were exchanged, I saw mom shake her head; but I could tell by the look in dad's eyes there was no changing his mind. Slowly mom walked over to where I stood by the door.

"Home" was all she said softly.

The entire ride home was almost surreal; mom sat silent the entire drive. I could tell something was bothering her, more than what had just happened, but she didn't seem ready to talk. I thought about telling her about the key, but the fact dad had made her leave the room made me hesitate.

At home, mom made supper for the two of us; when we were done with the dishes she headed for her bedroom; and I knew she would be asleep in minutes, as exhausted as she had to be.

I waited for a bit to make sure she wasn't coming back downstairs; then headed for the basement. Years ago Dad had converted the large open basement into what he called the playroom. It had a couch, a pool table; a flat screen television. All the electronics every teenage boy played was hooked to the damn thing. Since I had started college last year, I really hadn't visited the room much. Honestly, a lot of my teenage years had been spent in this room.

The small closet off to the side was where they kept their liquor, one of the reasons for the lock. It was also where we would stash the game decks when we left on trips, no point in inviting robbery dad always felt.

I used the small gold key and unlocked the door; I pulled the chain for the light and glanced around. There were boxes stacked along one side, and the other was a built in shelf for all their liquor. Whatever Dad had sent me to find had to be in one of the boxes. I pulled the first out and lifted the lid; God I thought we had gotten rid of all these old records in favor of CD's. The next box held some old photo albums; mostly from vacations and family get together I saw. It was the third box I pulled free that I hit the biggest surprise of my life.

"Holy shit" I whispered.

I drew out the fur lined hand cuffs and then the blindfold, and then came the small whip. There were two long leather straps and I wondered what they hooked them to; then it hit me. Turning I looked over the pool table behind me; there, mounted in the open beam above the table were two small rings.

"Jesus Christ" I almost moaned as I pulled out the most massive black dick I had ever seen. The veins ran down the length of what had to be ten or twelve inches of fat rubber.

No point in asking how they used this, I thought, as flecks of crusted white fell off the huge dong. I continued to pull out various toys and odds and ends; God damn they were kinky. Finally, I pulled out what I thought was a wadded velvet cloth, but it was wrapped around something. Unfolding the cloth I just knelt there and stared.

In my hand was a small leather collar, the black a sharp contract to the silver studs encircling it; what caused a sudden rush of blood to my groin, was the name embossed in gold...Sylvia.

"Mom" I whispered.

I knelt in the playroom, so many thoughts rolling through my brain; mom the adoring wife, mom the loving partner, mom the submissive. It explained so much that I had passed over and taken for granted for over twenty years.

The thousands of times it only took a look from my father and mom would be moving and somehow know exactly what he wanted; the same woman who sat at a hospital bedside, like a lost soul for over a month.

I carefully replaced everything back into the box, slipping the wrapped collar into my pants pocket. Replacing the box I locked the door and headed to my room. I would like to say I was the dutiful son who changed, went to bed and went to sleep. Sorry to disappoint everyone. By then I had the most raging hardon of my life; I needed relief.

I lay on my bed, holding that collar in one hand, while the other stroked my eight inch cock like a mad man trying to drill for oil. Visions floated through my mind; dad shoving that black dick up mom's tight pussy while he fucked her ass; mom handcuffed bent over the pool table while dad fucked her into submission. The worst was when I saw her kneeling on the pool table, arms stretched in the air; drool dripping from the corners of her mouth as a hard cock rammed down her throat; only it wasn't dad's cock, it was mine.

I wasn't a virgin by any measure, and I have to admit I had been a bit dominant at times, but never to that extent. The mere thought made my balls boil, and I shot the biggest load of my fucking life all over my belly.

The funny thing was, as sleep settled in my brain; I had the realization that mom didn't know. Dad had done this without telling her. Why? I knew I would be returning tomorrow, and hopefully I could get some answers.

The next morning I figured head to the hospital early. Trying to catch dad at his strongest, I figured if I came in the morning he would be better rested. The thought paid off as I found him half sitting up finishing a small breakfast as I walked into his room.

Silently I sat in the chair and waited while he finished, he glanced at me once and just nodded. As he set his small cup of coffee down, he looked over at me.

"You brought it with you." It wasn't a question, more of a statement.

"Yes." I said.

"The doctors told me yesterday" he said calmly as if changing the subject was no problem. "That it's going to be at least four to six weeks before I get out of here."

I nodded, he was leading up to something and I knew better than to interrupt. "That doesn't include how many months of rehab" he looked at me. Here it comes, I thought.

"I'm going to run out of gas quick, so shut up and listen for a change" he muttered. "Tonight, call her to the living room, have her kneel, and put it on her." He instructed me.

"And then what?" I asked.

"Then you fuck the living shit out of her" Dad gave a weak laugh.

"Do you know what you're saying?" I couldn't believe it myself.

"Every damned word" Dad nodded. "Rick, I love her; but she needs direction. You've seen how lost she is." He sighed. "I need someone I trust, someone she loves."

"Of course she loves me, she's my mother" I said.

"Well, now she's your slut." Dad looked at me. "The most valuable slut in the world, and if you don't understand that, I'll rip your nuts off once I'm stronger. Understand junior" his voice deepened.

"What about when you ARE stronger?" I pointed out.

"We'll figure that out later" I could tell he was getting winded again. "Right now I need you Rick...SHE needs you." I could tell he was deadly serious about this.

"I've never done this before" I admitted.

"Then Google it, your generation lives on the damned computer" Dad told me.

Fair enough, I could study up on it, try and learn the nuances. I looked over at my father, wrapped in IV lines and tubes; I wondered what it had taken for him to reach this decision.

"You know I'll be fucking my mother...your wife." I told him.

"No" dad panted slightly. "You'll be making love to her, and she deserves that. I hope you can understand." He rested back on the pillows and I knew the conversation was over.

"I'll do my best dad" I said softly as he drifted into sleep.

I had a lot to learn, and not a lot of time to learn it in; and boy did I learn. What I discovered opened a whole new world for me. Being a dominant/submissive couple was a choice; and involved a great deal of trust. I understood the concept of a safe word, but to realize that no matter what you were doing, if that safe word was used, you stopped.

To realize my mother had almost an alter ego; this strong competent professional woman; who craved to be directed and molded surprised me. What hit me the most was when I understood that such a relationship was not only built on trust, but on a total mutual agreement by both parties; I will tell you, it opened my eyes to the strength of the bond that bound my parents together. It was the kind of bond that very few couples knew.

I also quickly realized I needed to tread carefully. It was not my intent to replace my father; he would always be her supreme alpha male. No, I needed to fill in the gap she was experiencing right now; fulfill her needs without dominating her will.

I finally decided that the best approach was a combination of being direct, as my father had suggested; but also subtle. This had to also be mom's choice. Mom had gone to see Dad that afternoon, and when she had returned she had wandered about the house; finally I couldn't take it anymore.

"Go take a bath." I told her in the kitchen.

"I need to get..." Mom started. I cut her off by stepping directly in front of her, staring into her eyes.

"Go take a bath, that wasn't a question Sylvia" I said calmly.

Mom stared back at me in shock for about twenty second, and then her eyes blinked. "I'm going to take a bath." She said softly.

Without a word I watched her walk from the kitchen, OK first round went to me; time to start pressing. I gave her about fifteen minutes, and knowing she was in the tub I walked upstairs and into the bathroom.

"Rick" mom gave a startled squeak. Her arms came up and covered her bared breasts; I have to tell you they looked damned good for a woman her age. They had nice fat nipples and firm swell to them as she pressed her arms into her chest.

"When you're done, come to the living room." I instructed her. Not waiting for a reply, I turned on my heels and exited the bathroom.

I waited another twenty minutes before I heard footsteps on the stairs. I watched silent as mom stepped into the living room. She was wrapped in her housecoat, and I wondered what she was wearing underneath, not that it mattered at this point.

Mom froze and stared at me. Instead of being in my usual spot on the couch, I had deliberately picked my seat. She stared at me resting in dad's big easy chair.

"Come here" I told her.

"Rick..." her voice was hesitant.

"I'm not repeating myself Sylvia" I lowered my voice.

Mom stood there a moment and stared, then slowly, one step at a time she crossed the living room until she stood in front of me. I could see confusion in her eyes as I watched her; I needed to reinforce to her this was the new us.

"Kneel" I said simply.

Mom opened her mouth to speak, and then clamped her lips shut as if she thought better of that idea. Slowly she slid to her knees in front of me, staring up at me. I reached over and lifted the velvet cloth from the end stand; unwrapping the collar.

"How did you..." her eyes grew wide. "Oh God, he didn't..." she whispered.

I leaned forward and slid the leather around her slender neck. "You know what this means" I said softly as I clipped the collar in the back.

"Yes" mom whispered.

"Take your robe off" I leaned back in the chair.

"Rick...we can't" Mom finally whispered a protest. I was ready this time.

"Are you going to go against HIS wishes" I told her. "How else would I have known?" I watched her eyes grow as large as saucers as the truth hit home.

"No" mom choked back. Her bond with dad was so strong that once she had realized this was what he had wanted, it became what she wanted.

"The robe" I repeated.

This time there was no hesitation as the buttons popped on the front of her robe, and then the cloth slid from her shoulders. God, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Kneeling before me was a gorgeous mature woman in all her glory. Mom's breasts overflowed from the white lace bra; the cavern of cleavage between those globes deep enough to sink my cock into. I glanced down and saw a well-trimmed bush barely hidden behind thin white lace panties. God how had I never seen this creature before? I could feel my cock straining at my jeans as I took her in.

"You're beautiful" I whispered.

Mom looked up at my face startled; her eyes watched me for a moment. "Thank you" she whispered.

I rose to my feet and stared down at her "How long has it been?" I asked.

"Two months" mom's face dropped again.

"How long is it normally?" I asked as I began to unsnap my jeans. I had thought to make her do it, but I wanted this to be one step at a time.

"Two days" Good God I almost choked on her answer. The two of them fucked like rabbits right under my nose and I never knew.

"What is your safe word?" I asked calmly.

Once again her head lifted and she stared up at me; I could see the surprise in her eyes. A small smile crept to her lips. "Cantaloupes" she told me. "We both hate them."

"Well that won't work" I chuckled. "I like cantaloupes." I watched her eyes widen as both my jeans and boxers dropped to the living room floor; my raging hard dick now staring her in the face.

"OUR word" I said with an emphasis "Is Father. I think he would approve" I smiled.

"Yes" mom whispered.

"Good, now that we settled that issue" I looked down at her. "Suck my cock" I told her.

It was like a catharsis had lifted from her. Her hands still rested on her knees as mom leaned in and literally swallowed my entire dick. She didn't suck it in; she fucking breathed it down her throat.

"Holy fuuuckkkk" I groaned as her hot lips dragged back to the tip.

I stood with my hands on my hips and watched as my mother devoured my cock. Spit glistened on the shaft as her head bobbed up and down. My balls slapped her chin as she drove her face onto me; God could this woman suck cock.

Wet slurping filled the living room as mom serviced me like a pro; her tight lips pulled on my shaft, while she tried to suck the cum out of my boiling balls and into her mouth. I wasn't ready for this to end yet thought.

"Suck my balls" I grunted.

Instantly her mouth popped of my throbbing cock, I felt her slim fingers wrap around the thick shaft and begin to pump up and down. Wet heat enveloped my nuts as she pulled them into her mouth. I could feel her nose buried in my musky crotch as she licked and sucked at my full balls.

I could feel my balls wanting to tighten, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Reaching down I wrapped my fingers in her hair, then jerked her head off me; pulling her head back I stared down at her. Her face was flushed, her spit glistening on her chin and there was an almost feral hunger in her eyes.

"Do you want it?" I growled down at her.

"Yesssss" mom moaned.

"Say it" I commanded her.

"I want it" there was a small whimper to her voice.

"You want what? Say it" I told her again.

"Your cum" mom whimpered again.

"Whose cum?" I was pushing her. This had to be her choice and I knew it.

"My son's" mom gasped

"Say it" I pushed harder.

"I want...my son's...cum" Mom moaned. "Please Rick, I need your cum." That was it; her admission that this was by her choice.

Without a word I pulled her head forward and rammed my cock back into her mouth. This time, unprepared, I heard her gag as my thick head bounced off the back of her throat. I didn't slow down; I pumped my pulsing cock into her hot mouth with a vengeance.

"Take your son's cream" I husked "Just like your husband wants you to." I told her.

"Mmmmmmm" mom groaned around my dick. I felt her body jerk in my grip but I was too far gone to register it.

"FUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I roared as the first blast of my hot seed filled her mouth.

I heard her gurgle on the thick liquid, and then the sound of her swallowing. That was followed by a second and then third blast as I emptied my balls down her throat.

I've had blowjobs before, but I had never met a woman who could swallow every single drop of three thick wads without spilling even a spot; mom did it. Like a professional prostitute she drank every drop I could give her.

Exhausted I released her head and sat back in dads' chair. "Holy fuck" I groaned.

"Mmmmmmm" mom murmured.

Rising to her feet I looked down at a large stain on the carpet where she had been kneeling. Somewhere during all of that, this vixen had pumped an entire pussy full of juice out and soaked the carpet.