A Late July Heatwave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your sister was wailing away riding my hard cock and I was ready to blow. I reached between our entangled bodies and grabbed ahold of her hips pulling her down onto me holding her in place as my cock lurched and spewed several loads of cum deep in her bowels. My cock pulsated over and over and the feeling was amazing as her ass wiggled back and forth on my cock. Watching you getting fucked by this long fat cock and her tight asshole made me squirt so many loads of cum it was amazing. I reached up and grabbed the cheeks of your ass showing your sister's boyfriend where his cock should go next. He slipped his cock out of your pussy and placed the head of his cock against your asshole and I knew you were going to enjoy this immensely. I lifted up my head and started hummming again as I sucked on your clit. Once again the feeling shot electrodes all over your body as he pushed his cock into you. I could hear you groaning in ecstasy as he slowly pushed deeper. He then withdrew and started a slow steady movement in and out until he had his cock completely buried in your asshole. You screamed out, Yes, pound that fat cock into me. He needed no more encouragement as he picked up the pace and I could hear his hips slapping against the cheeks of your ass. His balls steadily hitting your pussy with each deep thrust as I flicked your clit back and forth rapidly with the tip of my tongue.

Your sister needed to rest so she rolled off me and watched as her boyfriend drilled his cock deep into your asshole over and over. You had always enjoyed my cock in your asshole however, his cock was stretching you open just like one of your vibrators I used on you during special occasions. Based on the movement of his hips I knew he wasn't going to last much longer and I knew that when you tightened up your muscles it was like a vice grip and the pleasure was beyond what I could describe. After a few fast quick strokes he pushed deep into you and held steady. His balls contracted up against his body and I could see the muscle and veins on the underneath of his cock pulsate and squirt several loads of cum into. He withdrew his cock and stroked himself shooting several more ropes of cum across your back and upturned ass. You were squirting over and over into my mouth as your orgasm rocked your body.

I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye on the second floor of the house near our bedroom balcony. Your son was standing there stroking his long hard cock shooting his cum over the edge of the railing watching the action below. Your sister's boyfriend was spent and leaned back to sit and rest by the side of the pool. You were exhausted and needed a break so I took you into the pool so we could have a soft embrace and I could enjoy your sexy body. As I squeezed your sexy butt I wondered how I could arrange for your son to join in on the action ... that's for the next story if you think I should continue!!

12