A Late Night Encounter at the Gym

Story Info
Sparks fly between two strangers late at night at a gym.
1.2k words
4.33
11.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late at night at the gym. I'd been working out for hours. You were checking me out on one of the machines. I was wearing a pair of gym shorts and a tank top, your eyes went right to my chest and then to my legs. I enjoyed it, liking the way that you looked at my body. My body was good. I knew it was. I worked hard to make sure it was. Every day I worked out and I liked to be appreciated.

After a while, it was just the two of us in the gym. It was a small gym and it was already late at night. We'd never said a word to each other, never even seen one another before now but you were fit too. A powerful guy with a muscular build and dark hair. Yeah, I liked what I saw.

I grinned at you, brushing my long red hair aside. You smirked back. Still no words, but that didn't matter. There was communication.

I went to take a shower. No one else was there when I finally finished my workout. I stripped down and padded into the centre of the large, tiled room. Half a dozen showerheads were set at regular intervals. My body tingled, I was buzzing. The feeling of having finished a workout made me more alive. The water poured down on top of me, soaking me and flattening my hair. As it trailed over my body, I heard the door open again.

You were there.

You weren't supposed to be. This was a woman's shower. You could be in trouble for being here.

You didn't care about that. I felt a thrill coursing through my body. You looked at me, seeing me naked. My body was dripping and wet. My breasts, my thighs, my pussy, all exposed.

You didn't say anything. Neither did I. Hunger spoke to hunger. There was lust hanging in the air like a heavy curtain.

You were naked too, and my eyes followed the curve of your body down towards your cock. It was stiff and erect. I felt heat fluttering inside of me. Were we going to do this here?

Oh yes, we were. You stepped into the water, the shower still pounding down around us. Mist and steam rose between us, but I had eyes for nothing else. A moment later, we were together. Kissing, your tongue was in my mouth, and my nipples were pressed against your chest. Your hand was stroking my thigh, driving me crazy. My fingers reached down and circled your cock, stroking it slowly. That only drove you on and made you more hungry.

Before I knew it, you'd broken the kiss. Your tongue moved to my chest and you were licking and teasing my nipples. I moaned; the sound lost in the pounding of the water around us. Anyone could have come in and found us like this. There was no way to be sure that we wouldn't be disturbed.

That thought made my pussy burn. I was getting wet just thinking about it. We were so close together, your body pressed up against mine. I was kissing, crying out with pleasure as your tongue and teeth played with my tits. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I wanted you more every moment that passed.

Your cock was in my hand, growing harder and harder. I could feel your arousal, your desire beat against me like a storm. And as for myself, I was getting hotter and hotter. My clit ached, and I was dripping. The water rained down around us, the mist rose from the tiled floor.

You touched me down there and it was as though I was being touched for the very first time. I gave a long, low moan, almost embarrassed by how sensitive I had become. Your fingers came away wet with my arousal. I wanted to apologise, but I had no words.

You pressed me against the far wall. The tiles were cold against my skin, your breath was hot against my neck. You were kissing me there, trailing your mouth back and forth. My body fluttered, and heat flowed. Your cock was hard and ready, and I felt you press it against my entrance. My pussy quivered with desire.

We started to fuck. You moved slowly at first, penetrating me, pressing me against the wall with each thrust but soon enough you were gaining speed. I moaned and gasped, the feeling swamped me! Pleasure gripped me tightly, my legs trembling as waves of it beat against my nerves. You were thrusting, moving faster and faster as you caught your rhythm. I gasped and moaned, my body soaked with sweat and water. You were inside of me, I could feel you moving back and forth, each thrust followed by a splash of ecstasy which rippled through my body. My skin felt hot, my nipples were hard. My spine arched. It felt good. It felt so very good.

You were close then, your body pressed into mine. Your cock pushed past my lower lips, penetrating me and sticking me to the wall. My thighs were spread and trembling, my arms were wrapped around you, fingernails digging into your back. Your chest was pressed up against my breasts, and my whole body tingled.

I heard the water pounding down around us; our grunts mixed and flowed with it. Your thrusts filled my world, each one followed by a growing sense of pleasure which made my body shiver and shake. I was moaning with each move you made, and couldn't keep myself quiet. At any moment, anyone could come in and see me being fucked like this. I hadn't intended it to go this far. I'd never done something like this. Was I a whore, a slut?

No, no, I wasn't. But I was enjoying myself. Our bodies locked together, the motion made my head spin. I could feel you inside of me, growing faster and faster still. You were demanding, thrusting deeper into me with each motion. My pussy was gripping your cock eagerly, and my breasts squashed against you with each back and forth.

You came inside of me, pinning me to the wall as you did. I felt your seed filling me, my legs twitched, and I cried out in orgasm myself.

When it was over, when I could think again, you were gone. It was only my body and the thundering water of the showers. I was breathing quickly, the ghostly stimulation of our fucking would haunt me for the rest of the day.

I got myself cleaned up and went home. Slept it off. The next day, I went to the gym. Pretended I was just doing my usual routine but I was looking for you. You weren't there, but I came back again and again.

What would we do if we met face to face once more? Would we speak? Talk? Introduce ourselves? Or would we just fuck again, silent and needy like animals?

Sometimes I don't know which one I would want, but there is one thing I do know.

I am still watching out for you.

___________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: This story was a challenge that I did for myself, to see if I could come up with a scenario and make it fun and sexy in 1200 words or less. The original version made it, just but the edited and revised one technically is 1201 words. Hopefully, you can all forgive me for the horrible extra word.

Most of my works are longer than this, but it is fun to sometimes stretch your abilities and undertake a method of writing which you do not normally do.