The Dirty Old Neighbour

Story Info
Dirty old man wants his neighbours.
9.7k words
4.7
102.9k
249

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louisesy
Louisesy
678 Followers

All characters in this work of fiction are eighteen years of age and older. It involves a mother keeping a close eye on her daughter, but does not contain incest. This story is also protected under copyright and only Literotica have my permission to print this story.

Thursday

I'd just cleared the dinner table so I was standing at the kitchen sink washing the dishes. My husband was at the power plant working nights, and our eighteen-year-old daughter Jessica was in the garden enjoying her post meal vape. Never a smoker or vape addict myself, I was disappointed she was doing it, but at least she wasn't smoking cigarettes.

As I washed the dishes our neighbour Harry came out into his garden, and began talking to Jessica. My ears perked up and my eyes focussed on him. Harry said something with a smirk and Jessica replied by giggling and looking shyly flattered. Anger quickly consumed me.

Harry was sixty years old. He was a tall, wiry man. Widowed and always alone, he was considered a bit of a weirdo and a recluse around the neighbourhood. He'd lived in the house since it was built. In his words that made him the street elder.

We had only moved in just over a year ago. My husband working shifts meant I often had spells where I was alone during the daytime and weekends. Chloe was always in her bedroom or out with friends when she wasn't in college.

Our elderly neighbour was quite chatty with me over the garden fence to begin with. He had more than a wandering eye, especially if I wore anything that revealed my cleavage. I would ignore his poor attempts to steal glances and politely engage him in conversation. It was only ever about the weather and things like that.

Then, he started taking risks and flirting with me. Despite clearly knowing I had a husband, Harry started taking the liberty of informing me how great he thought my 'tits' were. I was of course taken aback and appalled. Mildly flattered after the dust had settled in my thoughts I may have been, but it was an extremely inappropriate comment to make.

As one who doesn't like to cause a scene, I blushed with embarrassment and awkwardly thanked him, before politely reminding him I had a husband, and I was forty, considerably younger than him. Harry took this to mean he had licence to continue. He would smile and wink at me, checking out my arse and breasts. When nobody was around he would offer me into his home for a cup of tea, winking and smiling again.

The final straw came when he offered to show me how well endowed he was. Harry claimed it was eight inches long with plenty of life left in it. Flabbergasted, I pulled him up on his rude behaviour and threatened to tell my husband if he didn't stop immediately.

After that, the old man didn't say so much as 'hello' or 'good morning' to me. I thought I'd sorted him out on my terms, but now it seemed he was trying his luck on my eighteen-year-old daughter, but knowing Jessica, I wasn't too concerned about her handling him.

Back to the kitchen. I listened and watched the pair of them, but I couldn't make out exactly what they were saying. Like me my daughter has large breasts. The tight t-shirt and jeans she was wearing had captured Harry's attention. That I could see clearly. His eyes focussed on her young chest for a few moments at a time while he did most of the talking.

Whatever he was saying it didn't seem to faze my daughter. She spoke few words back. Mostly she was blushing and smiling at him while she vaped. I had a rough idea what he might be saying, if his form with me was anything to go by.

Their conversation lasted around five minutes before Jessica finished and returned inside. I quickly dried my hands and started making coffee, pretending I hadn't been watching them through the kitchen window.

"Everything ok, Jess?" I asked nonchalantly, but my curiosity was dying to know what they talked about.

"Yeah, everything's fine. I think I'll take a shower and crack on with my English assignment."

"What did Harry have to say for himself?" I tried the direct route.

"Not much. He just asked how college was going," Jessica shrugged, clearly not wanting to add anything else.

"Ok, love. If you need any help with your assignment you know where I am."

"Thanks, mum."

That evening I slept fearing for my daughters safety. I never slept well in an empty bed anyway. Seeing her laugh with Harry made it worse.

Friday

I woke to the sounds of Jessica getting up at 6am for one of her pre-college runs. I rolled over and tried to fall back to sleep. My alarm was set for 7am but I couldn't drift back off again. The mornings are when I'm at my horniest. Knowing I had the house to myself I reached down into my bedside drawer and took out my vibrator. Turning it on, I closed my eyes and placed the buzzing tip against my clit. I gasped then moaned, stimulating myself slowly until I ran the sex toy up and down the length of my slit.

My breathing became laboured and my moans louder as I moved my hips beneath the duvet, delaying my orgasm. I cupped my swelling breasts and began caressing them. It felt so good I was suddenly fantasising. I'd never cheat on my husband, but in my fantasies I regularly thought about two young Adonis' rubbing their hands all over my naked body.

Cliché the fantasy may be, but it turned me on from my own college days, where I slept around with the athletic guys, well before I met my husband.

Sliding the vibrator inside my wet, aching hole, I rolled my nipples and slowly fucked myself with the toy. My fantasy studs were spit roasting me. One at either end, filling me with hard cock and pleasure. Working alongside my thoughts, the vibrator eventually got me off. I arched my back and cried out from the top of my lungs. It was a very satisfying orgasm to start the day.

I laid in bed enjoying the post-orgasm calm, watching the minutes till 7am go by. At 6.43am, I heard the sound of voices outside my bedroom. It was Jessica and Harry at the front of the house. I threw back the covers and jumped naked towards the window for a look. Peeking through the blinds I could see down onto our driveway. My daughter was standing in a pair of tight, damp black leggings and an equally tight, damp black sports bra.

"Good run was it, Jess?" Harry asked, with his eyes roaming her body. "Looks like you have those beauties strapped down pretty tight."

"Bastard," I muttered under my breath.

"Yes thanks, Harry," my daughter giggled, ignoring his lewd comment.

"Tell him to fuck off, Jess," I muttered again.

"I like your outfit. You look hot and sexy," Harry grinned rubbing his crotch. He was clearly checking out her young teenage curves. "Got time for a cuppa? You can use the shower if you like," he laughed in his old man pyjamas, then picked up his morning delivery of milk. I was stunned when my daughter laughed with him.

Jessica wiped her brow and pulled the bobble from her hair, releasing the ponytail. "No thanks, Harry. I always have a protein shake after a workout, and the shower in my house works just fine."

"I got plenty of protein, Jess, if you give it a shake. Know what I mean?" Harry laughed again.

"Urgh!" I breathed in disgust, but then I saw the embarrassment flood Jessica's cheeks.

What concerned me the most was my daughters lack of concern and her inability to fight back and say something. It was like I was watching a younger version of myself when Harry made inappropriate remarks to me. I grabbed my dressing gown and covered myself up, about to read Harry the riot act, but then I heard the old man say something even more disturbing.

"Have you thought about my offer then, Jess?"

"Offer? What offer?" I panicked and turned back to the window.

My daughter was blushing bright red now, laughing as she put her key in the door. "I said no last time, Harry, and it's still no!"

"Well, if you change your mind you know where I am. Have a good day at college, sexy."

I had absolutely no doubt about what Harry was talking about. I waited for Jessica to come in and close the door before I went downstairs to see her.

"Morning, mum."

"Morning, love. Everything ok? Good run?"

"Yeah. I'm going for a shower then I'll get ready for college."

"Anything on your mind?"

Jessica shook her head no looking confused by my question. "No. I'm all good. I'll see you shortly. I really need a shower."

"Ok, love, I'll see you shortly.

As my daughter walked up the stairs I wondered why she was lying to me. Harry was disgusting and I knew he was hitting on her. Did my daughter like this game she thought Harry was playing? Or was she just too shy and timid to tell him where to really go? I thought about it and decided not to see Harry. I'd doing some more digging first.

Annoying as always, when my husband worked nights, he came home at 8am just as I was leaving for work. Like ships passing in the night, we gave each other a brief hug and a kiss, then I left him to have breakfast and catch up on some sleep.

Jessica jumped in the car and I dropped her off at college. I did my best to be tactful during the drive, asking her questions without being too direct. Each time she answered it was with a shrug of the shoulders. She'd then try and change the subject.

I asked her what she thought of Harry, telling her I thought he was a lovely neighbour. I was hoping she'd open up about her true thoughts on him. I thought if I criticised the old man she might get suspicious and think I was onto her. I didn't know which route to take with it.

It didn't matter. Jessica said very little about our neighbour and we soon arrived at the gates of her college. I dropped her off and wished her a good day before going to work myself. That evening my husband was on his second day of night shift. For Jessica and me it was the start of the weekend, but it didn't feel like it.

I became edgy every time my daughter went into the back garden to vape. I was like a paranoid weirdo in my own home. I was spying out the windows and listening in on Jessica's phone conversations. I wouldn't have been worried if I hadn't experienced Harry's outrageously inappropriate behaviour myself, but I had to trust my daughter.

Friday night passed with me drinking a bottle of wine and catching up on Desperate Housewives in my blue turtle cotton pyjama t-shirt and shorts. After dinner Jessica remained in her bedroom. I didn't take much of the TV programme in, I was too bothered by Harry hitting on my daughter and her saying or doing very little about it. I wanted to know everything. I needed to know for my own sanity.

Then, I couldn't believe it. "The CCTV!" I exclaimed.

I sprung out of the armchair and went straight to the computer. I logged into the house CCTV, which only recorded the front and back of the house in case of a burglary. Once I was in I skipped through each of the days of that week. What I saw was mostly the day passing by uneventfully, but the further I went back I began to see Jessica and Harry chatting over the garden fence.

The CCTV didn't capture sound, so I could only watch them talking, laughing and flirting. Jessica was definitely flirting. The way she stood and smiled said all I needed to know. But I knew I mustn't jump to conclusions. My daughter was young and impressionable. She most likely thought of Harry as a harmless old flirt. She probably thought she was brightening up his day.

I was about to stop searching when I went as far back as two weeks ago. It was another Friday. Jessica should have been at college but she was at home in the back garden instead. She was laying on a towel, sunbathing in a yellow bikini.

I watched the recording for a few minutes, and sure enough, Harry appeared in a pair of shorts and a vest. He looked so old. He also looked delighted to see Jessica in a revealing bikini. He said something to catch her attention and then she got up onto her elbows and they started talking. I'd have loved to hear what they were saying as they joked and laughed together.

In horror, I then watched as Harry signalled with his hand for Jessica to turn around. She did, turning from side on to front on. My horror grew and my stomach churned when I saw Harry take his cock out from behind the fence. Did Jessica know? She certainly wouldn't have been able to see it from her low view point.

I gasped and paused the video to zoom in from the eaves of the house, where the camera was fixed. Harry wasn't lying about being hung. Staring at the still picture in front of me, he had his hand wrapped around the base of his shaft and he still had plenty of length coming out of his fist. I zoomed back out and hit play.

Harry was calling Jessica over to the fence but she kept shaking her head no whilst laughing. I was gripped by the scene playing out before me. Then Harry was saying something else while he masturbated in his own back garden in broad day light. There was a couple of minutes of dialogue between them before Jessica sat up and reached behind her back.

My hand came over my wide-open mouth in astonishment, as I watched my eighteen-year-old daughter remove her bikini top for an old man. Harry was stroking frantically as Jessica laughed and bared her large, young breasts. Harry beckoned her towards the fence again but Jessica shook her head in defiance, choosing to rub sun lotion into her chest instead.

We'd been topless together on a beach before, Jessica and I, when her father wasn't around, but what she was doing in the back garden was no way to rub lotion into your breasts, unless you were teasing someone watching you.

I believed then that my daughter did know Harry was masturbating over her. The pixels weren't exactly HD but I could see Jessica smiling as she took her time to rub the lotion into her breasts. It appeared she was caressing them as she did it. She then leaned back with her arms behind her, proudly showing off her teen tits to Harry. A minute later and the dirty old bastard was ejaculating onto his lawn.

He disappeared and returned a couple of minutes later with his shorts pulled up, holding two drinks. He offered one to Jessica and she accepted. I was mortified as her mother, watching my young daughter walk towards the fence topless, to accept a drink from Harry. They chatted for a few more minutes and then it ended. The pair went inside and the CCTV returned to capturing the day go by again.

If the weather hadn't changed since that weekend I wondered what else might have happened, or had it happened already? I doubted it when I remembered Jessica's response to Harry's question that morning.

Beside myself with the stress of what I'd watched on the CCTV, I finally decided I had to pay Harry a visit. I couldn't let this go on any longer. The thought Jessica might up going way much deeper into this than she already was, scared me into thinking she could end up in the old man's bed. I didn't trust Harry not to do whatever it took to have my daughter.

It made me feel like the lucky one, that I had put an end to his flirting with me when I did. I wished I'd been firmer the very first time he commented on my breasts, but I got there in the end. Now I had to protect my daughter from this sexual deviant living next door to my family.

My chance came that evening when I was locking up at 10.30pm for bed. I fancied an early night with my vibrator and a hot story on Literotica. I was about to lock the back door when I noticed Harry coming out of his shed. I quickly brushed myself down and went outside in my cotton pyjama set, feeling courageous from the wine I'd consumed.

"Harry!" I called to him, setting off my back garden security light.

"Louise! How are you? Cute pyjamas by the way. I love the top!" he grinned.

His comment made me stop and look at myself. I was braless beneath the top and my thick nipples were protruding. Instead of going into fight mode I coward and went into flight.

"I thought you'd been avoiding me, Louise."

"Yes, well, we both know why, don't we? That's what I wanted to talk to you about actually."

"Changed your mind have you, gorgeous?" Harry chuckled. "Well, Louise, as much as it pains me to say it, you're too late I'm afraid."

"What?" I was stunned by his arrogance. Changed my mind. God did he have some nerve, but Harry took my 'what' as personal disappointment.

"I have someone else lined up. Although I might be interested in picking up where we left off when I'm done with her," he winked.

I managed to keep my cool. I folded my arms under my bust, not caring it lifted my breasts and gave Harry a better view of their size, and decided I'd fish for more information. I wanted to watch his ego inflate before I shot it down in flames.

"Who's the lucky lady, Harry?" I smirked.

"Ohhhh, you wouldn't know her, Louise. She has great tits like you though," he smiled over the fence.

I bit my tongue and put on my best fake smile. "Lucky you. Taking her out on a date are you?"

"Lucky me indeed. No date," Harry straightened up and inhaled a deep satisfied breath through his nose, oozing more of his arrogance. "She only wants the D, Louise. The big D. Know what I mean?"

He disgusted me. A sixty-year-old man talking as if he were an eighteen-year-old himself. "You're so full of shit, Harry," I put him down.

"Is that right?" he smirked.

"Yeah, both you and I know you don't have a woman lined up."

"You're not jealous are you, Louise? I mean, you had your chance."

"Harry, I wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last man on earth."

"That old line, hey," he chuckled. "I'm having her tomorrow night as it happens. It's taken me a few weeks but she assures me she's ready to see it. I'll fill you in on the details Sunday morning if you like. Over a nice cup of tea."

If I had a gun I would have shot him. He made my skin crawl and anger boil. "You're seeing this lady tomorrow night you said?"

"Yeah, that's right. I'm going to give her the time of her life."

"You're a joke. Goodnight, Harry!"

"What did you want to talk to me about, Louise? I'm only joking. I'll be available for you if you want some to."

I slammed and locked the back door behind me and went straight upstairs to talk to Jessica, but when I knocked and opened her door she was fast asleep. I went over to her side and pulled the duvet over her properly. Beside the bed on the floor lay her vibrator. I sighed and stroked her hair. My little girl was no longer little, but I'd be damned if I let Harry get his hands on her.

Saturday

My husband came home horny to find me laying in bed. Jessica was in the shower when he entered the bedroom and pounced on me. I laughed she might hear us but my husband didn't care. It had been a week since we had sex.

I quickly removed my pyjamas while he stripped out of his work clothes, then he pounced on me again. The urgency and spontaneity of it had me soaking wet. My husband positioned his cock to enter me and I realised how much I needed this. He grunted and I moaned when he pushed inside and gave me his cock.

The shower was still running. I wrapped my legs around my husband while he sucked on my tits and chewed on my nipples. It was dirty and frantic. Fucking wildly while our daughter showered in the next room.

Holding on tight, I bucked my hips to meet my husbands thrusts as he devoured my tits and fucked me as hard as he could. My husband wasn't as big as Harry, now I'd seen it on the CCTV, but he was all I needed. What my husband lacked in length and girth he certainly made up for with his tongue and energy.

However, a week without sex can feel like a long time. My husband started grunting that he was going to cum. I wasn't quite ready myself, so I faked an orgasm to give him what he needed. A few seconds later and he was climaxing inside me. Filling me with his seed.

The water stopped running and my husband slipped away from me, satisfied now he'd emptied his balls. I smiled as he grabbed a towel to take our daughters place in the shower. As soon as he was gone I spread my legs and rubbed my throbbing clit. With my free hand I also used a couple of fingers to fuck my aching cum filled pussy at the same time. Within minutes I was arching my back and having the orgasm I needed.

Louisesy
Louisesy
678 Followers