A Late Night Walk

Story Info
Walking down a street at night naked.
16.1k words
3.13
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true and it takes place about 18 months after the story Three Ladies Hosting a Garage Sale. I have many short short stories to tell you. I have 3 more major stories including this one. After I complete those, I will start releasing the many short stories.

This story is a major one with my wife that happened in our lives a couple of months ago. I'm now married to Mary. Yes she is the person I met at the Ladies Garage Sale. We are very happy.

This story will show the type of life we are living. The Christmas Tale happened about 5 or 6 months after this story.

My wife and I were driving to a friends house on a Friday night. They were two ladies we met at a thrift store who saw me naked while trying on clothes. They had a good look watching me stroking my dick to get it hard. That is a different story.

Meanwhile, we came to a four way stop.

Mary looked both ways.

Mary said, "Hey look, there are two persons walking down the street. It's hard to tell if they're ladies or men. I'm going to turn left so we can take a look."

I said, "Okay."

She made the left turn and drove slowly down the street.

It didn't take long to get to them. As we drove by I took a look and said. "They are both ladies. They look like they're in their 40's." We drove on.

We came to the end of the street and turned right. Mary stopped the car.

She told me, "Take all your clothes off and keep your dick hard. I want you to walk back towards those two ladies. When you get to them, stop and talk with them. I will meet you at the other end of the street."

I said, "Okay." I took my clothes off and got out of the car. I was totally naked, no shoes, no socks, nothing on . She drove off and left me standing there naked.

I started stroking my dick to get it hard, and It didn't take long. I walked to the corner and turned left. I was hoping they didn't get to their house and go inside.

I looked down the street and I saw them. Alright, looks like some fun tonight. I'm sure they could see me but still to far to know I was naked.

I looked around and noticed there were no street lights, which was good. The only light was the moon and it was only about a quarter full. It only created small shadows so there wasn't much light.

I was walking on the edge of the street on the right side and decided to go to the sidewalk. I knew seeing me on the sidewalk would be hard.

They were walking down near the middle of the street. I continued stroking my dick keeping it hard.

I was still at least 100 yards away. I felt so high walking down the sidewalk naked toward those two ladies. It's hard to put down in words how I felt.

I was walking at a fairly good pace, closing the distance between us fast. I was less than 50 yards, getting closer and I kept stroking. Now was a good time to go back to the street. They would see me for sure.

So I walked thru some wet grass to the edge of the street and walked towards them. They immediately started looking at me. No doubt, I knew I was close enough for them to see I was naked.

I was less than 30 yards. I could hear them talking. By the way they were looking, I could tell they were enjoying the show.

I was only 20 yards now and my dick was rock hard. They could see I was stroking my hard dick. They slowed down their pace.

I was less than 10 yards now. I could tell they were looking at my hard dick. They probably are looking at the rings around my balls.

They stopped walking and looked straight at me. I didn't care. So I kept walking and stroking. My dick was hard, and stroking will keep it that way.

I was only 5 yards from them. I slowed down and said. " Hi." I walked until I was a few feet from them and stopped and said. "How are you doing tonight?"

Both of them were looking down at my hard dick watching me stroke. I stopped stroking.

They were still looking at my hard dick and balls. One of them finally said. "Hi. It was nice watching you stroke your dick, why did you stop?"

I said, "I don't know, I like people watching me while I'm stroking. It feels good to me. If you like, I'll be glad to stroke again."

She smiled and said. "Yea, go ahead."

I said, "Okay." So I started stroking. I was thinking. I could shoot a load of cum right now near their feet, while they're watching me stroke. I decided no, I can wait, I'm not going to cum yet.

She said, "This is very weird. Here I am talking to a naked man we don't know, in the middle of our street and stroking his dick."

She said, "Why are you walking down our street naked?"

I said, "I'm an exhibitionist, I like women, just like you, looking at my hard dick and balls."

She said, " That is so cool, an exhibitionist, wow. First time I've met one. What are those metal things on your balls?"

I said, "These," while picking up my balls and showing them the rings, "are metal rings. I have 20 of them on." They both were looking at them.

I asked, "Do you mind if I ask your names?"

The lady who was talking to me said, "I don't mind at all. My name is Ann and this is my friend Mary"

I said, " Hi Mary."

I said, "That's interesting. My wife's name is Mary."

Mary said, "It's a common name. No big deal."

They both moved to get closer to me. Ann grabbed my balls and lifted them and said, "They sure do weigh a lot, doesn't that hurt?"

I said, "No, not at all, My balls are use to them." She let go of my them. I stopped stroking.

Mary reached down, grabbed my dick and started stroking it and said. "This is fun, stroking your dick in the middle of our street."

She said to Ann. "Take some pictures with your phone."

Ann got her phone out and I asked her. "Please, no pics with my face in them."

Ann nodded and said. "No problem" and took a few photos.

Mary stopped stroking and said to Ann, "I will look at the pictures later."

Then she grabbed my balls and said. "This has to hurt your balls some. How much does all those rings weigh?"

I tell her. "You are holding them, you guess the weight".

Mary said, "I don't know. It feels to me to be about five pounds or so."

Ann said, "Five pounds sounds about right." Mary finally let go of my balls.

I said, "You're both are right. Five pounds is correct. That was a good guess."

Mary asked, "Why do you wear those rings?"

I said, "Mary, that is a good question and I believe no one has ever asked me that. There are two answers to your question. One, I get lots of attention with them on. It was probably the first thing you looked at."

Mary said, "Yes, that's probably true."

Ann said, "Yes me too, that was the first thing I looked at."

I said, "Okay, I thought so. Now, the second answer is more important. It's very unusual for me to walk down any street naked. I usually wear shorts that I made changes to like cutting them real short.

Mary said, "So you cut them making them short?"

I said, "Yes that's right. My wife then did something else to them."

Mary said, "What did she do?"

I said, "She took a pair of scissors and cut the front in slices about an inch apart. So, when I walk, my balls with the rings on bounce in and out of my shorts thru the slices.

"Usually, I wear my shorts. Then you could of see my balls bouncing in and out while I'm walking towards you."

Ann said, "That seems to me that would be sexier."

Mary said, "I agree with Ann. That would be alot more sexier."

Ann said, "Well, your dick looks really big and hard, and your balls with the rings on together, looks very sexy too."

I said, "To answer your earlier question, my wife and I like to drive around looking for women that we think would be interested. Once we find one or a couple of women like you, I get out of the car and walk toward them. We usually try to find women in their 30's or older."

Ann said, "That sounds exciting. I bet you love that."

I said, "You're right, I do. Did you see us drive by you? My wife was driving."

Mary said, "I remember a car going by but didn't notice who was in the car."

I said, "It was my wife's idea to drive by so we could see if it was two ladies or two guys or maybe a couple."

Ann said, "What is your preference?"

"Two ladies just like you."

Ann said, "Of course, that's understandable."

I said. "Anyway, my wife drove to the end of the block and turned right. I got out of the car and walked towards you. It was my wife's idea to get naked. I hope you don't mind."

Mary said, "No, we don't mind at all. I think it's really cool you're walking down our street tonight naked. It's not something we see every night."

Ann said, "That's for sure. "I'm enjoying it too."

i said, "Ann, go ahead and stroke my dick."

Ann said, "Okay." She reached down, grabbed my dick and started stroking it.

I said, "I like that, it feels good. Give me about another 25 strokes or s bit more.

Mary started counting. Everytime she counted a number, Ann did 5 strokes. By the she gets to 30, Ann will give me 150 strokes.

Mary kept counting until 30 and Ann stopped.

Ann said, "That was fun. I'm sure you liked it too."

I said, " Yes I did. Anyway, like I said. It is unusual for me walking down the street naked and I'm glad you don't mind. Do you have any other questions?"

I stood there naked with my dick still hard looking at them and they were still looking down at me.

Ann said. "No, we don't have any more questions. We should start moving though. Would you like to walk with us back to our house?"

I thought it was sure tempting. However, dangerous. I surprised myself.

"I'll be glad to walk with you to your house" thinking with my dick head. Hell, I love being naked with my dick hard and women looking.

I was thinking with my brain now and said, "Do you think someone in one of these houses might have seen us and called the cops?"

Ann said, "I wouldn't worry much about that. No one around here would call the police. If anyone saw us, they most likely would of come out and see what's going on."

Ann stopped and said. "I have an idea, would you like if I called a couple of friends of mine and have them meet us at my house?"

I said, "That would be great. Are they ladies?"

Ann said, "Come to think about it, they are women and they are playing bridge tonight. I could invite all four of them. I know all of them would love to see you naked, especially your rings and big dick. How does that sound?"

I said with excitement. "Four of them? Yes that sounds really good. Go ahead and give them a call" thinking with my dick head again.

She said, "Okay, I'll call them right now."

She stepped a few feet away from me and got her cell phone out.

She dialed a number. I was a little worried, just my nature. She could be calling the cops. I couldn't hear her talking nor who she's talking too.

Ann closed her phone and said, "Good news, all four are coming. I hope that's okay with you?"

I was gathering my thoughts and said. "Yes, that sounds really great. Can I use your phone real quick? I need to call my wife."

Ann said, "Sure" and handed me her phone.

I said, "Thank you" I called my wife and told her what's happening. I asked Ann. "Is it alright if my wife meets us at your house?"

Ann asked, " Yes, of course. Where is she?"

I said, "Around the corner".

Ann said, "This is really getting weird. Your wife knows you are doing this?"

I said, "Yes, remember. I told you earlier. This was all her idea."

She said, "Yes, I remember. Tell her we would love for her to come and looking forward meeting her."

Mary said, " Your wife must be a remarkable woman."

I told my wife to drive down the street and meet us.

I closed the phone and handed it back to Ann and said. "Thank you for letting me use your phone."

Ann said, "You're welcome. You are very lucky to have the kind of wife you have. Lets start walking down the street to my house. It's near the end of the block."

So the three of us, started walking down the middle of the street, one of them on each side of me. I started stroking my dick again to keep it hard. I turned around and looked. I saw my wife's car coming down the street.

I told Ann, "Mary is right behind us."

Ann turned around and looked. She said. "Perfect, my house is the second one on the left."

Ann looked at me and said "You like stroking your dick don't you?"

"Only when ladies are watching. Plus I like keeping it hard."

Mary said, "Nothing wrong with that."

Ann just nodded her head and said. "Here's my house."

I could see the four ladies standing on her porch. I felt more comfortable.

My wife parked the car on the street. She got out and walked over by me and said to me. "Everything okay?"

I said, "I believe so. This is Ann."

Ann said, "Hi, I'm so glad to meet you."

My wife replied, "Hi Ann, my name is Mary. I'm glad to meet you too. And thank you for inviting us to your home."

Ann said, "We love to have you. We just love your husband. He is really awesome."

Mary said, "That's a nice thing to say. I think he's awesome too."

We stepped up to the porch. The four ladies walked over to me and begin looking at my hard dick and balls.

One grabbed my balls and said. " Wow, that is a lot of weight you have on your balls. That must really hurt?"

I said, "No, not at all."

Ann said, "Lets take it inside. Everybody, inside the house, please."

She opened the door and everyone followed her inside.

I was the last one in. I looked around and thought this is very interesting. Six ladies and my wife, and I am the only one naked.

Two of those ladies stood in front of me. One of them said. "Is it okay if I lift your balls up?"

I said, "Go ahead."

She took a hold if them, squeezed them pretty hard and said. "I know that's gotta hurt."

I said, "No, I like it. Actually, it feels pretty good."

She said, "You know, I like playing with guy's balls. Only a few of them care for it. But none, not one, has ever said they like it or said it feels good."

"It does not surprise me. You just haven't met enough guys. I'm sure you will eventually find someone who likes it."

She said, "Find someone like you", and started laughing. When she calmed down, she said, "I don't think so. It would be like finding a needle in a hay stack."

"I think it will be more easier then that."

I looked around for my wife and saw her talking with Ann. I wonder what that's all about? I bet something good knowing my wife.

I said, "It was nice talking with both of you. Sorry, I need to go talk with my wife about something." I left those two ladies and walked over to her.

There was a knock on the door. Ann got up. As she walked by me. I said. " I hope it's not the cops."

Ann stopped and looked at me and said. "Stop worrying about the god damned cops. I know who it is. It's my neighbors from across the street. I called them and invited them over, so stop worrying."

I said, "Okay, okay."

I stepped in the hallway anyway so I was hidden from the front door. I peaked around the corner and I remember what she just told me. But I still had that bad feeling and it just wouldn't go away. I get that feeling when cops show up.

I watched Ann opened the door, tension was rising in me. I was shaking a little and held my breath. I couldn't see who was there.

Ann finally opened the door all the way and let them in. I took a deep breath and let it out. I saw three ladies step into the house. I took another deep breath and let it out.

I was thinking what a relief, no cops. I was starting to trust Ann. Three more ladies, that's nine now.

Ann called me to come to the front door. I walked around the corner towards the front door.

Ann said, "Here he is." All three immediately looked down at my hard dick and balls.

Ann said, "I told you he had metal rings around his balls."

Ann looked at me and asked. "Are you alright? You look a little flush."

I said, "Yes, I'm alright, I'm fine now. Everything's great."

Ann closed the door and locked it. All three ladies walked over to get close to me. They started playing with my dick and balls. One reached down and grabbed my balls.

She lifted them up and said. "These things are heavy, don't they hurt, I mean with the weight on them?"

I said, "No, I have been wearing ball weights for a long time. My balls are used to them now."

The other two each had their turn lifting my balls. The last one squeezed them and said to me. "I just might have some fun with these tonight."

I wondered what that meant? I asked the three ladies. "May I ask your names?"

The lady who said she's going to have fun with me said. "I'm Becky"

I said, "Okay Becky" I pointed to the next lady.

She said, "I'm Ellen and I'm going to have some fun with you also. I want to suck your dick, it looks so sexy."

I said, "Why not. I plan to have loads of fun too." I started stroking my dick to keep it hard."

Ellen was smiling then said. "Go ahead, I love watching men stroke their dicks."

I kept stroking. It did not take long with three ladies watching to get my dick rock hard. While stroking, I asked the third lady her name."

She said, "I'm Diane and I think it's so cool that you are naked and stroking your dick. It's so big."

Ann walked over and said. "Ladies, you will have plenty of time watching him stroke his dick. Okay? Lets all head to the living room."

What a pleasant surprise. Three more ladies making that nine plus my wife. I stopped stroking. I need to talk with my wife about what's going on.

I turned around looking for my wife. I saw her. She was sitting and talking with one of the four ladies from next door.

I started walking over to my wife. My dick was still rock hard. All the ladies were looking at me. I got to my wife and stood right in front her, not more than a foot away.

My wife grabbed my dick and started stroking it. She kept stroking until my dick was rock hard. I enjoyed watching those four ladies sitting on the couch, looking at my wife stroking my dick.

I gave my wife a little nudge. She knew it was time to stop. My dick was standing straight out over my balls with my rings on them. I turned around so all the ladies had a good view.

I told my wife, "Thank you honey" I gave her a kiss and whispered to her. "I need to talk with you."

She replied with a soft voice. "Okay, give me a minute." She continued with a whisper "While I was stroking your dick, I knew those ladies there were watching. And I was watching them. That got me really hot."

I smiled and said. "I enjoyed watching them too looking at my dick and balls."

I was thinking, I've known for a long time my wife was a voyeur. I wonder why she hasn't told me. I will bring that up when the time is right.

She said to me. "Honey, this is Becky"

I said, "Hi Becky. We met at the door."

While looking at my hard dick and balls, Becky said. "Yes we did."

My wife said, "You better watch out with her" and started laughing.

I said, "I know, she actually squeezed my balls pretty hard on the porch."

Becky said, " Yes I did. If you let me, I would love using the heals on my shoes and stepping on your balls. I'm sure I'll put some pain on your balls then."

I said, "I'm sure you could but I don't think it's a good idea."

My wife interrupted me and said to Becky. "I agree with my husband. If you squish his balls too much, you might damage them. So no shoes, just your hands and fingers and maybe your bare feet."

Becky said, "I was just kidding, okay?"

My wife said, "Okay, I'm glad to hear that."

She said to me, " Lets go talk now."

I said, "Alright."

My wife got up, grabbed my hand and pulled me with her. We got some distance from everyone. But all the ladies were still looking at me.

She looked at me and said, "There is something I need to tell you. Ann has told everyone here that they will have their turn with you in the dining room. No more than 3 people per group. They can do almost anything to your dick and balls."