A Late Night Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ann also told them about the other rules and they are simple. No fucking and you can't cum. Sucking your dick will be okay. They can stroke your dick all they want."

I said, "I thought they would just be watching me stroke my dick. That's why I was surprised when Becky grabbed my balls and then that other lady said she's going to have some fun with me. How did this all come about?"

My wife said, "It was my idea and I thought you would like it."

Ben said, "Yes I would like it. Nine women playing with my dick and balls. And all the other women will be watching. What's not to like?"

Mary said, "I knew you like it. Anyway, you know the rules now. So we are good?"

"Yes, we are good. Baby, we are always good."

She smiled and said. "We need to talk about Becky I know she is nice looking and has a nice body."

I said, "She has a nice ass too."

"Okay. Anyway She will probably bend the rules. I will leave that up to you. Anything you want will be okay except for the two rules."

I said, "No fucking and no cumming. Right?"

She said, "Yes that's right and I will be watching. Also no shoes. That's it. Go have some fun."

I said, "Baby there's one more thing I need to talk to you about."

She said, "What's that darling?"

I said, "Did you know anything about those three ladies showing up?"

She said, "Yes I did and I just remembered, two more are coming. Ann has something planned but wouldn't tell me. But Ann did say something about Carmen. I don't know which one is her but she likes to have fun too."

I said, "Okay thanks. Becky and Carmen, got it. But there is something I need to talk to you about. When there was a knock on the door, I got so tensed up thinking it was the police."

She said, "Baby I'm sorry, I understand. I should of told you. I'm really sorry, I'm really am. The next two ladies are the last ones."

I said, "It's alright baby. I just wanted you to know."

She said, "There is something else I need to talk about.

I said, "Okay, what?"

She said, "After you got out of the car, I drove around the block and parked. I walked around the corner and down the sidewalk across the street from you. I wanted to watch you walking down the street naked and stroking your dick. I was filming it with my phone."

Ben said, "I like to see that."

Mary said, "You will. Anyway, you stopped and began talking with Ann and Mary. Ann made a phone call. Who did she call?"

I said, "She told me some of her friends would like to see me naked and see the rings on my balls."

My wife said, "Did you hear any of the conversation?"

I said, "All I heard was a little bit of what Ann said. I could not hear anything from whoever she was talking to. She stepped away when she made the call. That's why I was nervous."

My wife said, "Then you called me. I wasn't that far from you when it rang. I was hiding behind a tree when I was talking with you. I see why you were scared."

I said, "I would of felt better if I saw you. I felt you left me."

Mary said, "Baby, I would never ever leave you behind. And don't worry anymore about Ann and Mary. Both have had problems with the cops. They want nothing to do with them."

I said, "Really? What kind of problems?"

She said, "Not much, I'll tell you later. What matters is, you don't have to worry."

I said, "Okay."

Mary said, "Everyone here does not want to have any contact with the police. Just like you and me. We stay away from the police too."

I said, "You're right. They are just like us. That takes a load off of my shoulders. I feel a lot better now."

Mary said, "I'm l glad to hear that."

"I have one more thing to clear up. Who made the rule about me not cumming?"

She said, "Ann."

I said, "Ann? I don't understand. Why would Ann make that a rule like that and not you?"

She said, "Ann wants to be the one who makes you cum."

I said, "You agree with that?"

My wife said, " She asked me and I said okay."

I said, "Baby I love you and would do anything for you. But this does not seem right."

My wife said, "I know honey. Don't worry. everything will be alright. I will be watching and filming. So, will you do this for me?"

I said, "If it is alright with you."

She said, "Yes it is baby."

I said, "Is she just going to give me a hand job?"

My wife said, "I think she is going to give you a blowjob when all the other women are done. Okay?"

I said, "Okay. I guess you're going to watch and film that too?"

She said "I wouldn't miss that for anything. I will have a front row seat."

I said, "Okay then."

"You better get your naked ass to the dining room so the fun can start."

I kissed her and said. "Okay."

She said, "Have fun."

I walked into the dining room looking to have some fun. I just have to keep my dick hard and let Becky and Carmen do whatever they want.

I said, "Hi ladies, What are names?"

The first lady said, My name is Sara. I live here with Ann. This is Wendy, she is a good friend."

I said, "Okay, hi Wendy. Who is going to be the first lady tonight to touch my dick?"

Both of them were looking down at my hard dick and balls. Sara said. "Are you ready to have some fun?"

I said, " Yes I am. Do you know the rules?"

Sara said, "Yes, we know the rules. We can stroke your dick and we can suck it too. We also like to watch you stroke it. And we can do whatever we want to your balls."

"Okay, "I will keep stroking."

Sara said, "I want to go first. So Ben how big is your dick?"

I said, "A little bit over 9 inches."

Sara said, "9 inches huh. I will have some fun with that. Lets get started."

She got down on her knees. She had her mouth open. I was still stroking. My dick was rock hard.

While stroking, I put my dick on Sara's lips and stopped stroking. I slid my dick into her mouth.

I said, "Okay Sara, take over, suck it good."

She was really good. No doubt, she loved sucking dicks. Wendy was watching. I guess she was waiting for her turn. Sara was relentless. I gave her two minutes.

She was taking my dick all the way in her mouth. Her bottom lip were against my ball rings. She let my dick come out to my dick head. She was giving my dick head a good work over.

She then took my dick all the way back in again. Her tongue was licking my balls. I never had that done to me. She finally stopped and slid my dick all the way out.

She got up and said. "That was fun. It's been awhile since I've done that. It's your turn Wendy. Lets see what you can do?"

Wendy stepped over and got right in front of my dick and got on her knees.

I said, "Okay Wendy, same rules."

She said, "I know."

She took hold of my dick and put her other hand around my balls. My dick went into her mouth and she was squeezing my balls. She also gave my dick head a good work over while squeezing my balls.

I could feel my dick was getting ready to cum. I said, "Wendy please stop sucking my dick head for a second."

She took her mouth off and said, "Are you feeling you are about to cum?"

I said, "Yes, and it would also help if you stop squeezing my balls."

She said, "Okay, I don't mind."

Immediately, I felt the cum easing off, going back down my dick shaft.

I asked Wendy "Do you want do more or have you had enough?"

Wendy looked at me and said, "I like to do more."

"Sounds good to me." I stroked my dick to get it hard . She grabbed my dick and wrapped her lips around my dick head again.

Slowly, my dick was going further into her mouth until I couldn't see any more of it. My whole dick was in her mouth, her bottom lip was pressing against my ball rings. She held that position for about 15 seconds.

Then she pulled back. I could see my dick again. She stopped at my dick head and rested.

I said, "Wendy that was awesome."

She said, I'm glad you liked it."

She then started to push my dick back into her mouth until it was gone again. Her top lip was up against my abs. This time she held it there for about 30 seconds.

Sara was counting the time. When Sara called our 30 seconds, Wendy started pulling my dick back out. This time my dick was completely out.

Wendy said, "Let me rest for a couple of minutes. Then I go one more time. But this time I will have your dick all the way in for 1 minute."

Sara said, "Wendy, won't that be too long? I have never seen you go that long?"

Wendy said, "I know that. But I've gone 45 seconds. I knew I could easily go another 15 seconds. So 1 minute won't be a problem. Will you please keep track of the time. At 50 seconds, countdown every second until 1 minute."

Sara said, "Okay girl, I will do it for you."

I said, "Wendy, you don't need to do this."

"I know that, I just want to do it. I'm tired of practicing on a dildo, I want the real thing. I want your 9 1/2 inch dick deep in my mouth. So lets get started."

I started stroking my dick to get it rock hard. Nine hard inches. I looked around and everyone in the living room was watching. I really was enjoying this now.

I said, "Okay, my dick is hard and ready."

I looked again in the living room. My wife looked at me and smiled. I gave her a little wave of my hand.

Wendy got in front of me and said. "Bring your big dick to me."

I moved toward her until my dick head was against her lips. She opened her mouth and I leaned toward her. My dick head went into her mouth. She stopped there and rubbed her tongue underneath my dick.

My dick was still rock hard. That's just what she wanted.

She nodded her head. She had both hands on my dick. She wanted to control my dick movement. She started pulling my dick into her mouth.

She took her hands off my dick. She then placed her hands around my waist and lowered them until they were around my ass.

She began to pull me closer to her. My dick was moving inside her mouth at the same rate. She kept pulling me closer and closer until my dick was gone. She had all nine inches of my dick all the way in her mouth.

Sara started the time using her phone for a stop watch.

Sara was watching her phone stop watch and counted down.

........,"15 seconds

........30 seconds

........45 seconds

.........50 seconds

.........55 seconds

56, 57, 58, 59 60 seconds Wendy.

61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 70 seconds."

Wendy finally started pulling my dick out until it was completely out of her mouth. She took a deep breath.

I said, "Are you alright Wendy?"

"I'm fine, I was hoping you would cum."

Wendy said, "70 seconds wasn't so hard. I could of gone to 90 seconds, maybe two minutes. That I will be next time."

I said, "Not tonight. If you want to go to 90 seconds, it will have to be another night."

Wendy said, "What about the secret party coming up?"

"You have to ask Ann and see what she says. Okay? When you walk over to the living room, please tell the other two from your bridge game that they are next."

Sara said, "That will be Carmen and Maria. I will tell them."

I said, "Sara, thank you. Wendy that was really amazing you could last that long. How long have you been doing that anyway?"

Wendy said, "I learned how to do that a long time ago. It's not that hard to do once you learn how. Your dick was the longest I've done, but the real issue is your dick is really thick. By far, the thickest dick I ever seen."

"Thank you Wendy. Maybe you can teach me."

She said, "Why do you want to learn? Do you like to suck dicks?"

I said, "I like sucking dicks and swallowing cum."

"So, are you bi?"

"Yeah, I guess you can say that."

Sara said, "Besides being an exhibitionist and playing bridge. You are telling me now that you are bi and you like to suck dicks?"

I said, "Yes. But that's it. Nothing else."

Wendy said, "Sounds like to me you are a bottom. That means besides sucking dicks, do you let guys ram their dicks in your ass?"

I said, "I haven't let any guys stick their dicks in my ass yet. Maybe latter, I don't know. I like dildos now and then. If I do it, I'll probably would want to be sucking a dick at the same time."

Sara said, "You know what? Tell your wife you are coming home with us tonight. I have something I can use on you."

I said, "I don't think she will like that Sara. You said you have something you can use on me, is that a dildo?"

Sara said, "Something like that. It is 8 inches long."

Ben said, "I wouldn't mind that at all. But we have plans to see someone else tonight. Walking down the street naked was suppose to take only 15 minutes or so. You have to ask Mary."

Wendy said, "Well Sara, maybe it's a good time to tell him?"

Sara said, "Yea, maybe it is a good time."

I said, "What is a good time to tell me what?"

Wendy said, "Lets go to the first bedroom. Follow us."

I got my wife's attention and waved my hand to show her I want her to come and follow us. She got right up and came in the dining room.

When she caught up with me I whispered, "Follow us to the bedroom, Sara has something to tell us."

The four of us went to the bedroom. Sara closed the door and said to me. "You said you like sucking dicks."

I said, "Yes I do. So what's the big deal about that?"

Sara said, "I'll show you why." She undid her belt, unclasp the tight jeans and slid them down.

I was watching wondering what was going on. I saw her jeans go down. My eyes were locked on her dick.

I walked over to get a closer look and said. "So Sara, you are a shemale? You have a nice looking dick. I could suck it right now."

Mary said, "I tell you what Sara, you don't look like or sound like a guy. I was shocked and totally surprised when I saw your dick."

Sara was stroking his dick and said. "Now you know I'm a shemale, what do you think?"

Mary said, "Nothing changes except maybe Ben can suck your dick!"

Sara said, "That sounds really good. I would like that."

Mary said, "He would like that too and I have no problem with it, right Ben?"

Ben said, "No problem, you know what I like."

Ann opened the door and walked into the room and closed the door. She saw what was going on.

Ann said to Sara. "So you told them you are a shemale?"

Sara said, "Not exactly. I just showed them my dick. I figured I sucked his dick, he might as well suck mine. I'm really horny."

Ann said, "Are you going to do that in here or in the dining room?"

Sara said, Not the dining room. I want only the people in here know that I am a shemale These two will keep it a secret, right?"

Mary said, "Yes, we won't tell a soul."

Sara said, "Thank you. So that means we will do that in here. I guess the rest of you will watch."

I said, "Sara, does Carmen and Maria know you are a shemale?"

Sara said, "No, they don't know."

I said, "Okay"

Mary was thinking. Wendy and Ann will be the watchers. Wendy probably will be taken some photos.

I walked over to Wendy and asked her. ""Can you take some photos with my phone? I want some photos when I'm sucking Sara's dick."

Wendy said,"I be glad to do that."

Ben said to Mary. "Honey, do you know where my phone is?"

Mary said, "Yes Ben, It's in my purse."

Ben said, Okay, I'm going to the car and get my phone from your purse. I'll be right back."

Mary said, "Okay baby."

Ann said, "Everyone please keep it down. I don't want the ladies in the living room think something is going on in here."

Ben said, "Good idea Ann. I will be right back. I need to go get my phone"

I left the bedroom stroking my dick and went to the living room. All the ladies were watching me. One got up and met me at the front door.

I said, " Hi, how are you?"

She said, " Hi, my name is Carmen. I was wondering when will we get our chance with you in the dining room?"

"Hi Carmen, nice to meet you. We are doing something in the bedroom. It won't be too long maybe 10 or 15 minutes. I have to get something from my car."

Carmen said, "What do you have to get?"

I said, "My phone. I was wondering about you. Can I ask you something?"

Carmen said, "Sure, go ahead."

I said, "I had a girlfriend named Carmen when I was in high school."

She said, "Really? What high school did you go to?"

"I told her."

I saw the look in her eyes. It couldn't be, no way, it's impossible. Is it true?

She hugged me and pulled me close to feel my hard dick laying against her.

She said, "I can't believe it's you. After all these years."

I said, "Wow, I remember your sweet 16 birthday party."

She said, "Yes that's right. I remember seeing your dick. It was hard and so big. You were the first boy I saw naked. I wanted to touch your dick so bad."

I said, "I was hoping you would touch my dick. I was too scared to ask you. You know what's strange? I was an exhibitionist then and I was thrilled being naked in front of you."

Carmen said, "I never forgot that day."

I said, "I haven't either."

We separated from the hug. My dick was still hard and I said to her. "Here's your chance to touch me."

She said, "Are you really an exhibitionist?"

"Yes, I am really an exhibitionist."

"You won't believe this, I am an exhibitionist too. What do you think the odds are, both of us being exhibitionists?"

"I have no idea. This is so unreal. So you really are an exhibitionist?"

Carmen said, "Yes I'm really am."

She took her hand and wrapped it around my dick. She just held it there. It felt so good.

"At my birthday party, this was all I wanted to do that night. I wanted to grab your dick and hold it. And here we are."

She said, "I was wondering if it was you. I watched you and thought it couldn't be you and decided it wasn't you. And now, it is you."

I said, "I too was looking at you and trying to determine if it was you. All through my life I never met another female with Carmen as her name."

Carmen said, "I can tell you love your wife very much and she loves you. She knows you are an exhibitionist and she lets you have fun."

"Yes she does. She set this up and watches everything I do."

Carmen said, "She's a good wife."

I said, "Well Carmen, my wife is a voyuer so she watches everything I do and that gets her off."

Carmen said, "She's a voyeur! That is so perfect. An exhibitionist and a voyeur is a perfect match. I can tell you guys love each other so much."

"Yea we do. I was just thinking. We will be seeing a lot of each other playing bridge."

Carmen said, "Yes we will."

"I have to tell my wife that we went to high school together. We never keep secrets from each other. Is that okay with you?"

Carmen said, "Yes, of course." She waited 3 or 4 seconds then said in a softer voice "Do you really need to tell her?"

I said, "You don't want me to tell her? Shit, I don't know Carmen. I have never kept anything from her."

Carmen said, "You love her very much and that is why you tell her everything. That's good not keeping secrets from each other. You should tell her we were boyfriend and girlfriend in highschool."

I said, "I feel like you and me have some kind of connection. Do you feel something, like a connection between us?"

Carmen said, "Yea, I feel it too. I know It's been 30 or more years. Is it possible?"

Ben said, "I know when I hugged you, I felt something."

A few second went by then Ben said. "We need to talk about this later. I need to go to my car to get my phone. Would you like to go with me?"

"Are you going like that?"

"Why not? Only be a few minutes."

Carmen said, "Okay, give me a second."

I watched her get undress. My dick got rock hard again watching her. Damn, her pussy was clean shaven, no pubic hair at all.

She came up to me. We hugged our naked bodies against each other. She reached down and grabbed my hard dick and stroked it.

Carmen said "Damn, something is happening. I would love if you slid your hard dick insid me."

I said, That would feel nice."

She kept stroking my rock hard dick. She started playing with my balls and gave them a good squeeze.