A Late Summer Beach Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood rooted in my spot, still a little shaky. Mandy moved behind me. I had almost forgotten she was there as all my attention was focused either on Brett or my own thoughts. She opened the cooler and I heard the sounds of the ice and water being moved around. I jumped as she placed her icy cold hands on my still bare ass. I realized it still stung and the cold was soothing. She fixed my bikini bottom back, another thing I had forgotten. She started to speak when I pulled away from her.

"I'm gonna go...get cleaned up...for dinner," I said softly to no one. I found my footing and turned to walk toward the walkway that led to the cabin. As I left I glanced over at Brett. There he was, apparently reading. He just put me through an emotional roller coaster and he was reading as if nothing had happened. As if I was a temporary distraction. I started to get angry with him and then I saw it. The large bulge in his shorts. He was hard. I felt a little surge of pride. He could be gotten to, that strong silent wall he seemed to always be behind had some cracks. He can pretend to read all he wants to, his body betrayed him. With a new found confidence I headed up to the cabin, alone.

I walked in a daze, reliving the experience I just had. His hands felt so good on me. It was hard to describe but they felt so...sure. I wasn't in the conflicting circle of doubt anymore. I wasn't even concerned about what Mandy thought. After all, she sat there while he put his hands all over me. She allowed it. I began to wonder what else she might allow. Then I wondered whether Mandy had a say in it at all. I didn't want to steal him, but maybe borrow him a while. My thoughts morphed to fantasies where those confident and sure hands were all over my body...touching...exploring...stroking. I realized I had made the long walk to the cabin completely lost in thought.

I went to the bathroom and stripped. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and noticed I was pretty red from the sun, with very clear tan lines from the bikini. I turned and looked at my ass and noticed it was as red as the rest of me, courtesy of Brett. I blushed a little at the sight. I turned on the shower. I thought about masturbating again, I was desperately horny, but I didn't know how long I had alone. At least that's what I told myself. The truth was that it wouldn't satisfy me in the way I needed. That and the fact that I held out hope for another more intimate encounter with Brett. I don't know how that would happen, though. It's not like Mandy was going to say 'oh gee why don't you use my boyfriend tonight, I'm not using him.' I laughed at that as I got in the shower, but the thought brought me back to Earth.

The water felt so good. There's nothing like a warm shower of fresh water cascading over your sun-reddened body after a day at the beach. I stood there and let it wash the salt, sand and sun off me. Suddenly I remembered Mandy's words: trust me, honey, he takes what he wants. Did he want me? Was he just toying with me at Mandy's request? It felt like he wanted me earlier. I know I saw the bulge in his shorts. I quit thinking and wondering and decided I would make sure I got his attention. I cleaned by body, I shaved and I washed my hair. I got out and dried off and wrapped in a towel. I cracked the bathroom door.

"Mandy?...Brett?" I called out to the cabin. There was no answer. I left the bathroom in my towel and went to the front window. I couldn't see them on the walkway. I hurried to the bedroom and went to my luggage. I pulled out a sexy pair of white lace thong panties. I went to my garment bag and went through my choices. I settled on a cream colored halter top dress that required no bra. I returned to the bathroom and did my hair. I put on full make up. I examined myself in the full length mirror from different angles. I liked what I saw. I had spent the entire time getting ready with a singular thought on my mind: if he really does take what he wants...I'll make him want ME.

They had not returned and I went to the kitchen and started pulling things out for dinner. I heard voices coming up the walk and then the sound of the door.

"Jane?" Mandy called.

"Kitchen!" I hollered back.

"We're going to get cleaned up and then we will come help you in there."

I didn't see either one of them as they headed straight back to the bathroom. I heard the shower water run and the door closed. I continued working on dinner preparations. Brett wasn't back there long. He walked into the kitchen area shortly later. He was clean, his hair still damp. He wore loose tan shorts and blue cotton shirt that just made his eyes that much brighter. His face was clean shaven and sun-reddened like the rest of us. He gave me smile. He looked good. Again, I found myself automatically straighten up. Why does he make me do that?

"Can I help you in here?"

"I don't know if I can stand anymore of your help today," I joked back, trying to sound casual and relaxed when I was feeling anything but the same. The memories of this morning, the Sea Doo, the spanking all came flooding back. With the last one was the realization of how surreal it was to be casually talking to this man who just calmly felt up my ass and spanked me like a child. Then again, I had just spent over a half an hour trying to make myself look enticing for him.

"I told her not to involve me." The damned sly smile. He came into the kitchen and retrieved three glasses and an unopened bottle of red wine. He began to open it next to me. Damn, he smells good. I realized he wasn't going to talk about it and I frankly had a question I was dying to ask and I wanted to take the opportunity to ask it while I had Brett alone.

"She said you...do that to her. How often?" I couldn't look at him, I busied myself with the very important task of slicing vegetables.

"I do many things to her, what are you referring to?" He quipped back.

"You know exactly what I am talking about, what you just did to me."

He was quiet for minute and then began pouring out glasses a wine as he spoke.

"I do that whenever she needs it...or whenever she asks me to," He said, "I meant it earlier when I said to not involve me but I guess she felt like you needed it." He finished pouring the wine and lifted a glass and offered it to me. I sat down my knife, turned toward him and took the glass. I drank a large gulp of it. He picked up his own glass, sipped it and continued. "Frankly, I am inclined to agree with her." He dropped his gaze and looked me over. "You look much better."

That was the kind of comment that always got to me. What did he mean by that? Did he mean that I look good now or that I looked really bad earlier? He always kept me off balance. At least Nick was predictable. No, I corrected myself, Nick was predictably boring. Brett commanded and drew my attention in a way that Nick never could. The fact was that I loved the unbalanced feeling I got when he walked in the room or when he made cryptic comments. After twenty-four hours I completely understood why Mandy was holding onto this man. He made me feel alive. The thought of Mandy made me feel guilty about my attempts to make Brett want me. I wasn't being a good friend, maybe I need another spanking. The last thought made me suppress a giggle. I was out of control. Then I thought, no, that's not going to be enough this time. I felt myself beginning to blush so I buried myself behind my wine glass and drank fully.

Mandy strolled into the room, wearing a short lavender flowing beach dress. Her hair was down and she looked stunning. She crossed the room to me wrapped her arms around me and held me in a hug. Brett took his glass and melted out of the room. I hear the front door open as he left the house. Mandy spoke softly as she held me.

"Jane, baby, are you okay?" She asked. "I left you alone after. I hope you aren't mad at me. I'm sorry, I got carried away." I let go over her and we parted enough that we could look at each other.

"No, it's okay Mandy, I'm fine." I assured her , bringing another stab of guilt at my desire for her man. "Really, I am. It was just really intense. You were right, I needed that even though I would have never thought so. You really let him do that to you?"

"More often than you might think, actually." She said seriously. "You're right, it is intense and so is he. I confess I wanted you to experience it. Enough of that, though, check you out!" She pulled away and admired me from head to toe. I started to blush it again. It felt good coming from a woman that looked like she did.

"Oh, whatever, you're gorgeous." I said. We talked some more and then finished getting dinner ready. I always felt so comfortable around Mandy. Frankly, I couldn't take the guilt anymore. I just wanted to enjoy the evening. I couldn't continue to plot on ways to get Brett to choose me. Besides, I didn't feel like I could compete with Mandy and really wouldn't want to try, I loved her too much.

"Mandy, I need to say something." I cleared my throat. "It's about Brett..." I felt the tears welling up but didn't want to cry and make my makeup run. "Nothing happened...nothing like that...it's just..."

"He got to you, didn't he?" Mandy said, with genuine laughter. "Do you think I haven't noticed how you look at him? It was me that told him to spank you and, believe me, I know when he does that to me I want him to fuck me senseless. It's okay, sweetheart, I'm not jealous. I abandoned the idea of trying to tame him a long time ago. It's enough that he is in my life, that's how good he makes me feel." She walked back over to me and wrapped her arms around me. "If I know Brett I'm pretty sure you will get lucky tonight." She kissed me lightly on the lips. Her hands slid down my back and she laid them on my ass. "Rest assured, if he doesn't take care of you tonight, then I am certainly going to." She squeezed my ass as she said it. Brett came back in and I quickly pulled away from Mandy. Brett, as usual, didn't call me out. My mind was really spinning now at where this night was headed.

Brett helped us set the table. We ate and talked and laughed. The warmth of the wine was spreading through me. When we finished, Brett went down to the beach to start a fire and Mandy and I cleaned up the dinner.

We left the house to head down and meet Brett. Walking down the walkway I could see the light from the fire below. Off to the horizon the thunderstorm had really picked up and flashes of lightning went off every few seconds. The wind was blowing and there was a chill in the air from the downdrafts pushed on shore by the thunderstorms. Mandy took my hand and pulled me along. It felt like I was on a date.

Brett had a nice fire going. He was playing music on an iPod through wireless speakers. The music mixed with the sounds of the surf, which was up as the gulf was churned up by the storms. He was laying on his side on a large beach blanket, propped up on one elbow, and sipping more wine. Mandy was a little giddy and had no intention of sitting still with Brett. The music changed to a ballad.

"Dance with me," Mandy said. "Come on" She pulled me to the sand next the blanket with the fire on the side of us. We were between the ocean and Brett who watched on with a sly smile. Mandy was several inches taller than me and this was her idea so she naturally took the lead. She put her hands on my shoulders and I wrapped mine around her slender waist. We swayed to the music in the sand. The sky was lit up every few seconds by lightning. We were close to each other. She smelled of perfume with a hint of sun-tan oil. The beach, the storms, the wine, the sand, Mandy, Brett...my senses were reeling. I was struck that the most romantic moment I can remember in a long time was happening with one of my best friends.

We kissed. We didn't make out, just lingering kisses. Her lips were full and soft and she tasted good. We were lost in the moment. Both of us wanted to take it further, but neither was willing to step over that threshold, to take the lead. It was Brett that did it. Rather, it was Brett who caused me to break. I felt his presence behind me right before he wrapped his strong hands around my waist. My head was tilted to the right and he kissed me softly at the juncture between my neck and my shoulder. When his lips touched my skin my mouth parted and Mandy and I began to kiss in earnest, I let out a little whimper of pleasure as our tongues met. I dropped my hands low on her hips and pulled her tighter against me. Brett stepped in and began using his tongue as he kissed my long neck. I could feel his hardness pressing insistently against my backside. My own body was responding and I could feel the wetness soaking through my panties. Each second inflamed our lust as we made out on the sand.

The moment was broken by a flash and boom as lightning struck less than a mile away. We all jumped and it shocked us out of our passion. I felt a drop of rain on my arm.

"Ladies, I think we better get indoors," stated Brett matter-of-factly. We shut off the music and picked up the speaker and the wine. More drops fell. We raced up the walkway to the house. Shortly after making it to the cover of the porch the skies opened up and thick and heavy tropical rain begin to fall in sheets. The lightning and thunder increased in frequency and intensity. We went indoors.

I was as aroused as I had ever been in my life, but the lightning and subsequent break in our passion had brought back doubt. My fear was of the morning, when the afterglow faded. I did not want to ruin my friendship with Mandy even if it meant I could have Brett, if even for a short while. Would it be awkward between us? We stood in the living room for a few moments watching the lightning. You could cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife. I kept my eye on Brett and I noticed Mandy was doing the same. Neither one of us would be willing to make the first move. He would have to lead us in this.

Another flash and loud boom and the power went out in the cabin. We were so remotely located that it would be quite some time before it came back on. The rapid lightning was all the light we had to see by but it was plenty. This wasn't the first time this had happened at the cabin and I knew where some candles were. I retrieved them and an old book of matches. I placed the candle on the coffee table and went to light it but realized my hands were trembling so much I was having a hard time striking the match. Brett must have noticed as he came over without speaking and stopped my efforts by grabbing my wrist. His hands weren't shaking at all and he took the matches from me and lit the candle. The room was bathed in the warm dancing candlelight. Mandy sat down on the couch.

Brett and I were standing by the coffee table. He took my wrists and turned me to face him. He ran his hands up my arms, over my shoulders and held my face in his hands. He pulled my mouth to his and kissed me. It was a glorious kiss and my knees went a little weak. The world disappeared, even Mandy seemed far away as his tongue explored mine. I threw my arms around his shoulders and made out with him. I don't know how long we were kissing but it was he who broke it off. Mandy was standing right next to us. Brett stepped away and moved to the couch and Mandy took over for him, crushing her mouth to mine. We resumed what we were doing on the beach. I marveled at the contrast of her soft feminine lips to his more rough masculine ones. I seemed to take the lead when kissing Mandy but there was no question that Brett was in control when he kissed me.

We stopped and turned our heads to look at Brett who was smiling on the couch. I noticed that he did not have the giddy look of a man who was about to fulfill a lifelong fantasy. There was no look of disbelief at his good fortune. There was only the look of contentment and approval. I realized that he must have done this before and then wondered if it had been with Mandy. I let the thought go, however. Any shred of resistance had left me when his lips had touched mine and my darkest id was in control now.

"Mandy, undress her." He spoke the words with authority.

I faced Brett, loose but still, as Mandy went behind me. She pulled the halter over my head and pushed the dress down, exposing my breasts. She pushed the dress down over my hips until gravity took over and it fell to my ankles. I stepped out it.

"Leave her panties on, for now. Jane, you know what to do." I did. I went in front of Mandy. I placed my hands on the outside of silky smooth calves and started to run them slowly upward. My hands flared out with her hips as my wrist caught her lavender dress as I went upwards. As the dress was pulled upwards I saw she was wearing a pair of sheer, almost see-through coral satin panties. There was a visible dark spot in the center of them. She was as aroused as I was. My hands stayed at her sides, narrowing at the waist. I pulled the dress up past her full, round breasts that were at the moment confined in a coral bra. I pulled the dress over her head and tossed it away. I looked her in the eyes as I released the clasp on the front of her bra, freeing her breasts. As I pushed it away I let my palms graze across the tips of her erect nipples and she shuddered. I returned to standing next to her and looked to Brett.

Brett admired our female forms in the candlelight for a few moments. He got up and picked up the candle. Brett led the way down the hall to the bedroom. We followed. The storm continued to howl outside. The room was cool as the screened windows were open. The eaves of the house prevented the rain from entering. Brett sat the candle on the dresser. The queen size bed lay there in invitation.

Brett stood near the foot of the bed, facing it. I moved in between him and the bed and began to unbutton his shirt. Mandy climbed up on the bed, on her knees behind me. She wrapped her hands around me, caressing my breasts. She kissed my shoulders and the back of my neck as her fingers tips played gently with my swollen nipples. I tried to focus on removing Brett's shirt but her attention was distracting. I finally reached the last button and pushed his shirt off his shoulders and onto the floor. I ran my hands over the muscles of his chest before pulling his mouth to mine.

He kissed me as Mandy continued behind me. I ran my hands down and felt the bulge of his cock through his shorts. He stopped me abruptly and turned me to face Mandy. I followed his lead and went to kiss her when his left hand came up and wrapped around my throat. He gripped it firmly but not menacingly and pulled me back against him. Using his foot, he guided my legs apart, like he had done earlier. My mind reeled at where he might be going with this. Mandy just watched. Still holding my neck with his left hand, he placed his right hand on my stomach. He began to slide it towards my panties.

"I believe this is what you wanted earlier, isn't it" His hot breath whispered into my ear. His fingers slipped into the hem of my panties, down the mound of my sex.

"Yesss," I hissed, followed by a moan as his thick finger parted my slippery folds and ran over my sensitive clit. He hooked his finger and pushed it inside me. My knees buckled at his touch. Brett released my neck and I fell forward into Mandy and the edge of the bed, which kept me upright. My face lay on her breasts and she held my head and Brett continued stimulating me with his finger. I was so on the edge I could have cum easily that way but Brett stopped. As he withdrew his hand he grabbed my panties and pushed them over my ass and they fell to my ankles.

I spun around and my hands flew to the buttons on his shorts. I had to see it. I had to touch it. I unfastened the button on his shorts and unzipped him. I pushed his shorts over his ass and pulled them down, revealing his hard cock. It hung down low and heavy. I reached out and traced my fingers down the veins. I caressed and thought it looked even bigger up close than I remembered. I wrapped my delicate hand around it and lifted it. I jacked him slowly a few times and he let out a long exhale. A clear drop of lubrication was visible at the tip and I licked it off. I wrapped my lips around the head and took him into my mouth. He moaned and pushed my head down. I sucked on it as I inhaled his manly scent. I couldn't take very much of him. As his shaft got wet from my saliva I used my hand on him in conjunction with my mouth, as Mandy had done on him that morning. He moaned his approval.