A Latex Trap Ch. 03

Story Info
Gwyn and I open up to Amy and Steve
4.3k words
4.41
4.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies - I screwed up in the naming of part 2 of this story - it is labelled 'The Follow Up' based on a previous name I had for the first part of the story.

To Clarify - if you want to read the story in order it is:

A Latex Trap

The Follow Up

A Latex Trap part 3

I hope you enjoy the end of the story - I certainly did...

Part 3...

On the weekend, two weeks later, Gwyn started our day off with her in charge of all aspects of our lives. She told me up front that I was to do as I was told, and that started with me spending the first part of my day with my mouth firmly lodged between her legs. She told me that we had plans for the day and that she did not want to be distracted or on edge sexually, and that whatever happened during the day I was to follow her lead and be her perfect submissive pet.

I knew from experience that instructions like that always had a way of turning out well for me, but as I licked and fingered Gwyn to a series of orgasms, I wondered where the day would take us.

When Gwyn was sated, and fully relaxed, she sent me to the shower to shave and clean up, inside and out, so as to be prepared for whatever might happen during the day.

When I was finished in the shower, and cleanly shaved all over, I dried myself and stepped back into the bedroom. My outfit for the day was laid out on the bed. I put the stainless steel butt plug in my mouth to warm it and lube it a little before I stuck it into my waiting ass. I took a moment just to enjoy the weight and the stretch in my ass before I dressed in the sheer black stockings and garter belt. When I pulled the lace thong panty into place, it barely contained my hard cock and I had to breath deeply just to relax enough to carry on. I clamped my nipples with the clips and felt the intense sensation in my hard nipples. If I didn't have specific instructions to get dressed and meet Gwyn downstairs, I could have stayed in the bedroom and played with myself for the afternoon, but I forged ahead.

Gwyn completed my outfit with a very short, very tight halter dress and a pair of 3 inch heels. I knew that there was no way that I could pass as female in public without a wig, and makeup, and probably breast forms, but I had the sense that Gwyn was not really intending for me to be passable. We had played the game of taking me out in public before, but it required a lot of preparation and a fair bit of help from her skilled hands. If we weren't going out in public, I really had no sense of what might be happening, but I dressed myself and then made my way downstairs. The chain between the clamps pulled were tugged down a little by my tight dress and I gasped as I started on my way to meet Gwyn. As I walked down, I felt my nylon covered legs rub together and I got increasingly harder as I descended the stairs.

Gwyn was waiting for me in the living room with her purse in one hand and a wrapped gift in the other. She was wearing a long coat along with stockings and heels, but I couldn't see what else she was wearing underneath. She smiled when she saw me, and said simply, "You look beautiful, and perfect for this afternoon." She took a lipstick out of her purse and applied it liberally to my lips. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my bright red lips standing out against the black of the dress and stockings. I looked obvious, slutty, cheap, and I loved every bit of it.

"I'll drive", Gwyn stated as we left the house and locked up. She handed me a long coat and after I put it on she did up the buttons. From the outside, we looked like two ladies heading out to lunch, although I definitely looked more like a hooker who Gwyn was paying to lunch with her. Gwyn started off and quickly hit the highway heading further out of town.

We chatted while she drove, talking about work and plans, but she was not giving any indication as to where we were headed. It only started to dawn on me a little when we got off the freeway and were heading towards her sisters home in the suburbs.

"Are we headed...?", I managed to get out before she stopped me and reinforced her previous direction to just do as I was told today.

When we arrived at her sister's house, we were greeted at the door by both Amy and Steve. They looked confused when they saw me, but invited us both in anyhow. We went inside and Gwyn gave her sister a big hug and told her that she found something at home that she hoped would make her happy and be a big surprise. Amy and Steve both kept their attention on Gwyn and actively avoided looking at me or trying to figure out why I was dressed the way I was.

"Would you like to open your surprise?", Gwyn asked innocently.

Amy took the box and opened it carefully, unwrapping the paper to save for later, and then finally opening the box. When she looked inside, her face went white and her eyes got big. The harness in the box was made of burgundy leather and the strap on must have been 8 inches long and thick.

"This is a gift from Mistress Julie." Gwyn stated in her most commanding voice. "I hope you like it as someone is going to be fucked with it this afternoon. Now -- Amy and Steve -- strip your clothes off immediately and kneel in front of me. Don't be shy -- we've fucked you before you may remember. Two weeks ago at Mistress Julie's home we fucked both of your asses hard, and we have instructions to follow this afternoon. Now -- all clothes off and kneel immediately."

"Dave. I want you to take off your jacket and sit over there on the stairs. Take my phone and set up Facetime with Mistress Julie, and you may help her to see everything that happens here this afternoon."

Steve and Amy were both standing still and stunned as Gwyn took charge. They started to mutter and stall and claim innocence, but that all changed when Gwyn removed her coat to expose herself wearing the same latex outfit she'd been wearing two weeks before. It was completely obvious to everyone who was in charge from the moment Gwyn spoke, but the outfit and the comment about Mistress Julie watching everything made everyone move quickly into place.

By the time Amy and Steve were naked and on the floor in front of Gywn, I had Julie on Facetime, and was sitting on the stairs with my plug pressing into me. I was surprised to see that Steve was wearing a satin stretchy thong under his pants, but I took it as a good sign that he was starting to understand and accept what he really wanted sexually. I sat quietly in my feminine clothes on the stairs with my erection bulging out my lace panties. I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed, but I was completely surprised at the turn of events. I had no idea that we were going to expose our reality to Amy and Steve so soon, although I never had a doubt that we would eventually play with them again.

Amy was the first to speak. "Does that mean that Dave was the other one in the room two weeks ago, and that he..."

"Fucked your ass for the first time" Gwyn stated bluntly. "Yes, and I fucked Steve here in his ass while Dave was working away on you. Now -- be quiet and listen and do as you are told. Diana is watching everything this afternoon and I have my instructions. Your job is to obey, and if you are lucky, one of you may be able to put my husband to good use this afternoon. He is very skilled with his tongue and his cock, and when he wants, he can continue on for a long time and bring the best orgasms.

Gwyn looked at me and smiled.

"I assume that both of you are obeying Mistress Diana's instructions. Turn around so that she can see the plugs you are currently wearing. When you are turned, please put your heads on the ground and asses in the air. I will remove your plugs and show them to your mistress."

Amy and Steve obeyed, and I showed Diana the view of their asses through Facetime. Steve had a plug with a small red gem at the end. It looked like it was black silicone and not very large. Amy was showing a large clear gem, and her plug was steel like the one I was wearing.

Gwyn reached down to pull both of them out at the same time. Steve's popped out with a very mild tug, but Amy's was more firmly lodged in her asshole. It took some work for Gwyn to extract, and Amy groaned a little as her plug was being shifted around. I was amazed at how large the round steel ball that she had been wearing in her ass was.

Diana spoke through the phone. "I'm glad to see that you are both learning to follow instructions, and I assume that you've both been plugged for most of the past two weeks. I'm impressed with the size of your plug Amy, and as I know that you had no idea when I would arrange for anything to happen, you are the winner of the competition of the moment.

Steve. I want you to stay right where you are. Face down and Ass up. I know that you have been wearing a plug for a couple of weeks now, and there is no excuse to be hanging around the house with something so small tucked inside you. I think you need some more encouragement to stretch your limits a little, and I will do what I can to help you with that, but for the time being, your wife gets a prize and I want to get her started with enjoying it."

Gwyn took Amy by the hand and raised her up to the point where they were eye to eye, and then shocked me by taking Amy by the chin and kissing her deeply. They looked into one another's eyes and as Gwyn pinched Amy's hard nipples, then she bent her head and took one at a time into her mouth, biting and sucking, teasing and playing. Amy was moaning deeply by the time Gwyn reached down and thrust her fingers into Amy's sopping wet pussy, and then reached a finger back and fucked both her pussy and ass at the same time. After a short time, Gwyn removed her fingers and pulled back from her sister before giving her a last brief kiss.

"Sister mine -- I hope you have realized by now that as surely as you are submissive to Diana, you are also mine to play with as I please. I will do whatever Diana pleases with you, and to you, but you are also mine to control for my own pleasure. I watched as you ate Diana's sweet cunt while you had your ass fucked by my husband, and I'll have you licking my ass and pussy soon. Today though, you've earned your prize, and you can enjoy it any way that you'd like and for as long as you like.

The prize is Dave. You can fuck him, or have him fuck you, or use his mouth for your pleasure. He will do anything you like, and believe me you will like it. He is always been very good at bringing pleasure, and he has only become more skilled as Diana and I have taught him what we like. Feel free to command him -- he likes that -- and I promise you that by the time we leave and head home you will be satisfied and exhausted.

As for Steve, I think I have a plan for him. Please pass me the plug you had been wearing today.

Gwyn took the plug and placed it in front of Steve. "Clean this", she commanded, and she put the plug in front of Steve's waiting mouth. "Hold this in your mouth until I return." Steve opened his mouth wide to fit the ball plug, and wrapped his lips around the base to hold it in place. "Amy, I assume you have a collection of toys in your bedside table that you have collected and used to satisfy yourself when Steve just wasn't enough. Is there a vibrating buttplug in there that is big enough to stretch Steve nicely, preferably one with a remote control?"

Amy nodded her confirmation, and Gwyn left Steve with the plug in his mouth and went off to find Amy's toy collection.

Amy turned to me as I continued to sit on the stairs, streaming all of the action and conversation to Diana.

Amy walked to me and kissed me briefly on my bright red lips before speaking to me finally. "I know that you fucked my ass two weeks ago. You'll probably didn't realize at the time how much I loved being used that way by you. I needed to have my ass fucked and I really needed to give myself over to submission wholeheartedly. I would have done anything for Diana in that moment, and to be simply taken and used by you was enormously liberating. It let me know that I needed to submit, and that I was capable of going deep into the process. The fact that I kept licking Diana's lovely pussy while you were fucking me, and that I didn't feel degraded, but actually felt a sense of relief and release, was astounding to me. It was so good that I almost forgot that Steve was having his asshole reamed out the whole time we were involved.

The thing is, since that moment I've actually fantasized about finding out who you were and repaying the favour to you. I wanted to strap on a rubber cock and fill you up, maybe even making you cum just from having your ass fucked. If I'd known who you were, I might not have been able to develop that fantasy, but seeing you here, dressed like a woman and at my disposal, and having explicit permission to use you how I like, makes me the whole fantasy I've developed come alive. I am going to fuck you, in front of my sister, and once I'm done and you are both used and pleased, I'm going to sit on your face and ride to you a series of orgasms like Steve has never been able to bring me to. I've heard how good you are with your mouth, and I'm going to give you a chance to prove it.

Gwyn brought me a gift in that box, and I assume that it is mine to keep. I presume she thought that Steve would be the first to ride that fake cock, but I'm going to change that game and give you first crack at it. Now -- put the phone down in a place where Diana can see everything that is happening, and go get me my new cock. You can help me put it on, and then I'll help you out of your clothes. I'm looking forward to seeing your lipstick covered lips wrapped around my new toy."

I stood up and placed the phone in the best place I could think, sitting against a stair with a wide view of the room, and I picked up the box with the new strapon and harness and took them out. I knelt on the floor in front of Amy and worked the harness up her legs and into position. I was so close to her wet pussy that I leaned forward and gave her a lick, which resulted in a quick slap across the face -- nothing too hard, but enough to get my attention.

"You will get a chance to show me your skills later, but for now I want you to just do what you are told. Now -- put that strap on into place in the harness, and show me how you suck a dick." Amy ordered me.

I put the hot pink strapon into the harness, and finished sliding the harness up into place. I took a brief moment to push the harness plugs into Amy's waiting pussy and ass, tightened all the straps so she could have complete control of her new toy, and then I proceeded to take the rubber cock in my mouth. As I took the dildo deeper into my throat, I intentionally pressed my lipstick covered lips against it so I could see how far I was able to take it. I guessed as I pulled her in and out of my mouth, that I was at least 6 inches down on the dildo and I was getting closer and closer to gagging.

Amy stopped the show, and took me by the chin to lift me up. She looked me in the eye and moved me into the living room and pushed me over the back of the couch. As I bent over, she smacked my ass and made me jump, before reaching around me to grab my nipple chain and pull it up and out of my dress. She tugged on the chain, making me gasp in both pleasure and a little pain, and the she continued to rub me all over in the front and back as I was bent over and exposed to her.

When she was ready, she lifted the back of my dress and exposed my panty covered ass. She pulled down my lace panties, and roughly and excitedly pulled the plug from my ass and threw it onto the couch. She leaned over me, forcing the rubber cock between my legs, and slowly worked herself into position so that the head of the cock was waiting to impale me. I was still completely lubed up and prepped by having the plug inside me, so it didn't take much effort for her to slide the head of the large toy in. From that point, Amy took her time working her newfound penis deeper and deeper into me. I moaned with each thrust of her cock, and sighed as she pulled back a little. I could tell from how she was progressing that she was incredibly excited and only holding back a little in order to make things last just that extra moment longer.

"Go ahead and moan", she said. "Make all the noise you want and let me know what you are feeling. Let me know how much you want to be fucked by me. I love that you are my bitch today, and that I can use you any way I like. I have Gwyn's permission to make you do anything, and to fuck you and use you however I please. Right now, I just want to feel you weak in the knees under my power, and know that the deeper and harder I put my cock inside you, the more you feel the need to be used by me for my own pleasure."

Amy stopped talking and started riding me harder and harder. I knew that I could take the pounding, as Gwyn and I had experimented beyond this point, but there was no doubt that Amy was stretching me, and pushing me, and feeling the little bit of dominance that was hiding under her usual submissive shell. As she worked herself into a rhythm, and evenly ran her fake cock in and out of me, I could hear moaning from the hallway and I wondered what was happening there. I tried to listen and understand what was happening, but I stopped listening all of a sudden as Amy pushed her entire toy into me and fell over on top of me. She collapsed from the effort and the excitement, and came to a complete stop while she was lodged deep inside me. I couldn't move for fear of her falling, so I just waited quietly and made myself completely still until Amy caught her breath and stood up, pulling herself out of me completely. I sighed with delight as the sudden removal of Amy's strapon left me gaping and gasping for air.

In the sudden silence, I could hear my wife's commanding voice ordering and instructing Steve in various tasks.

"Lick my asshole!" "Put your tongue in deeper." "Stick that tongue out and fuck me with it!" There were a long series of commands coming from that hallway, and at some point Steve must have started to figure things out as I heard Gwyn moaning. "That's right Steve, that's the way to tongue fuck my asshole." I could tell that Amy was listening in on the action in the hallway as well, and eventually Amy stood up and took my hand to lead me back towards Gwyn and Steve.

We found Steve lying on his back on the hall carpet, with Gwyn sitting on his face and moving herself around to control the focus of Steve's actions. Amy knelt next to her sister, kissed her lightly on the cheek, and whispered something in her ear. Gwyn looked at Amy and nodded, at which point Gwyn opened the box with the new strapon and replaced the used toy at her waist with the new clean one. Once Amy was ready, Gwyn lifted Steve's legs up exposing his ass and the base of what was obviously a large butt plug was sticking out of him. Amy gently pulled the plug, which was vibrating the whole time, out of Steve's ass, and quickly knelt between his legs and entered him with the new red dildo. As she took control, Gwyn removed her asshole from Steve's willing tongue and moved away from both of them and took my hand leading me to the stairs.

We sat together and watched the scene as Amy took charge of her marriage. I hoped that this was a real turning point, and not just a one time event. Amy fucked and fucked Steve, stretching him wider and wider. Steve squeaked occasionally, but mostly just moaned erotically under the dominant spell of his lovely wife.

Gwyn and I kissed occasionally, but mostly just watched in amazement as Amy became the commanding one before our very eyes. Gwyn whispered in my ears, "Now that they seem to have figured out a few things, I'd still like for you to make me cum. I was most of the way there before Amy took over with Steve, but your tongue on my clit will finish me off in seconds I'm sure."

12