A Latex Trap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt down on the stairs placing my mouth lovingly between Gwyn's stretched out legs. My well used asshole was up in the air yet again, with my mouth involved in my favourite activity. I gently licked Gwyn's wet pussy, teasing her and slowly building her arousal to the point where she reached one final loving orgasm when I finally focused all of my attention onto her clit. She screamed as she released, and she clamped my head between her thighs to hold me in place where she wanted me. When she relaxed, she sighed, and I knew that it was time for the two of us to pack up and leave.

Amy was moaning and swearing, and telling Steve what things were going to be like from now on. Gwyn and I smiled at each other as we walked past Steve and Amy, and I thought that was a pretty good place to leave things. Gwyn and I got up and found our jackets and prepared to leave. I borrowed her lipstick to refresh my lips, as well as repositioning my dress, and picking my panties and butt plug up from the living room couch. I slipped the plug back into my ass and tucked my cock back in place in my panties before putting on my long jacket and heading out the front door to our car.

Just before we left, I turned and went back to Amy one more time to kiss her goodbye. She stopped fucking her husband for just long enough to look me in the eyes, kiss me deeply, and say "You still owe me one of the pussy lickings that apparently you are soooo good at. I'll be around to collect sometime soon!"

And with that we were off. My lipstick was a mess again after my last kiss with Amy, my hair was all over the place, my ass was sore from the intense fucking I'd had at Amy's hands, and I was still dressed as a very slutty woman underneath my long coat. When we got in the car, Gwyn kissed me lovingly and said "thank you for your obedience today -- I'm certain Mistress Diana was very pleased, and I was very pleased as well. I hope that you enjoyed all of that as much as I did! -- Now -- let's go home."

It was still early in the evening, and it had been a long day already, but I was looking forward to a quiet night at home, resting with the love of my life, and following her every whim, or thought, or desire. She is my one and only, and I will love and obey her all of my days.

12