A Layover in Atlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my experience with Mike was my knowledge, in toto, this airport hotel somewhat sleazy experience was a real eye opener! Keith was, simply, magnificent. He was still pumping away inside me, and I was feeling more electricity; was it possible I would climax yet again? It sure looked that way! I was getting closer and closer and ...

"I'm going to cum!" Keith cried out.

I had lost my sanity, and I yelled out, "Don't stop!" I was so, so, close.

"I have to pull out now, Jess!" he cried out.

"No! Don't stop, please don't stop!" I said.

"But I'll cum inside you!" he said, as he continued to pump away. I didn't answer, I just moaned. I was breathing so hard I couldn't catch my breath.

"Oh my God, I've never..." I cried out, and then it happened. Keith unloaded a gusher inside me, filling me up with his spunk, and a micro second later the other shoe dropped: I exploded in orgiastic bliss, crying out, "Oh my God, YES!"

I closed my eyes, and a whisper was all I could muster, as I said, "Kiss me, lover." It gave me a little thrill to call Keith lover, but after all, that's what he now was.

Keith was still inside me, his cock having little after shock contractions, squeezing out, I guess, whatever extra cum was flowing up from his balls through his dick. He leaned down and took one of my nipples in his mouth. They were rigid, and more sensitive than they had ever been before. He caressed my nipple with his tongue and mouth, as I moaned, "mmmmm."

"On my lips, lover, I need a kiss," I said. I could feel his cock begin to deflate and to shrink. God, this had been wonderful. I had no idea sex could ever have been so good! Keith continued to lay on me, both of us naked, and we fell asleep like that.

I woke at 6am like I always do, but a bit disoriented. Where was I? Then I remembered the previous night! Was it all a dream? I reached down and touched myself. Nope -- it was not a dream! I looked down and saw the little puddle of mostly dried up spunk that had leaked out of me once Keith had withdrawn. Last night and the fuck of a lifetime were real; it had truly happened!

Keith was not in bed. Had he sneaked out in the early morning, without even saying goodbye? I began to get upset, feeling abandoned, but when I heard the shower going, I smiled. Hmm, good idea, I thought. Already naked, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, which had a shower/bath, and I stepped into the shower, surprising my one-time lover.

"We'll save water, and the earth will thank us," I said, and then I giggled nervously.

"You're not mad at me?" Keith asked, equally nervously.

"For giving me the best sex of my life? Why would I be angry?" I asked.

"Well, you might think I took advantage of your naiveté? Also, I told you I'd pull out and in the heat of passion, I didn't," he said. "Are you worried about pregnancy?"

"I'll worry about that later, lover," I said, as I soaped up his cock which was growing with delightful speed. I began to stroke his soapy cock. It got hard in no time. "I wonder if the soap suds on your cock could clean out the insides of my pussy?" I got down on my hands and knees right there in the shower. I wiggled my ass at him, as a kind of invitation. I knew from my times with Mike that doggy style was the best!

I guess Keith liked that idea, since without saying a word, he positioned himself and slipped right into me. I was already wet and ready for him. Insert, pull out, and repeat. It was the perfect shampoo for my vagina, now, wasn't it?

I didn't climax during Keith's fuck this time. The climax from a fuck the previous evening was the first and only time I had cum during a fuck, but I was still young. I didn't care, however, because making love with Keith in the shower was a beautiful experience, and one I'll never forget.

This time he did pull out, too, and he squirted all over my back. I loved it. Then when I recovered enough and was able to stand up without risk of falling, he helped me wash his cum off my back.

We dried each other off. Keith paid special attention to drying my boobs, and I giggled. My boobs became good and dry, which Keith then ruined by kissing and slobbering over them with his mouth. I didn't mind.

My bra and panties were dry. I went to put them on.

"I dare you to go without underwear today," Keith said.

I just looked at him, thinking. "Okay, you're on!" I finally said.

All I had was the clothes I had worn the previous day, but they were in decent shape and I put them on over my nude body. It didn't matter much that I was without panties, but it wasn't hard to tell that I had 'forgotten' to wear a bra.

"Do I look too slutty?" I asked Keith nervously.

"Yes, but I love it. Look, I have an early flight. Want to come with me to the airport? I'll buy you breakfast there, while I drink in your pretty face and your sexy body. Can I see you again?" Keith said.

"I live in a small town. The closest place you might know of is Hot Springs, Arkansas. That is, unless I get the job in Philadelphia," I said. "Maybe you should take your wife on vacation to Hot Springs? I can set her up with a nice guy, and we could double date?"

"Touché," Keith replied.

"Keith, you're married. You live someplace in that undefined morass called Ohio. We're never going to see each other again. This was a chance encounter; it was the most erotic chance encounter of my life, and I loved every second of it, but it's over. Hey! Don't do that!" I said, as his hand went under my miniskirt and a finger went right up inside my still wet pussy. God, it felt good! I nervously giggled.

"Just to be clear, I live in Toledo. Here's my card. Give me a ring if you ever get there," Keith said.

"I'm not a home wrecker, Keith. Right now, I love you, but that will pass. Enjoy your wife; I'm sure she's an amazing lady. I have a life to lead in Philadelphia, or in Hot Springs, depending on the fates," I said.

I had thought about giving Keith my first ever blowjob. It would have to be at the airport, but I didn't see a good place to do it discreetly, and besides he had to queue up for his plane as soon as we got through security. I had to wait a couple of hours before my flight, so I enjoyed a leisurely breakfast, and I noticed quite a few men checking out my nipples that were poking at my blouse.

I thought about opening my legs and flashing my pussy at a random man or two, but decided against it. Even the thought of doing that terrified me, and it turned me on, at the same time. I spent the rest of my wait using my laptop to check out the help wanted ads in Toledo, Ohio. Hmm, there were some attractive opportunities out there, weren't there? Bad girl, Jess!

On the airplane I had a middle seat between two men, who constantly were sneaking peaks at my nipples or more precisely at the two little jabs, as my nipples poked out at my blouse. I smiled to myself. My smile ended, however, when the man in the window seat casually put a hand on my leg, about ten minutes into the flight. This was so inappropriate!

I didn't scream or anything, I just quietly picked up his hand and placed back down in his lap. Message received. Whew! I thought. Then the man in the aisle seat put his hand on my other thigh, the one closest to him. Stunned, I waited a beat too long before lifting his hand, too, off my thigh. I gave him the same message.

Nothing like this had ever happened before. It had to be me. It couldn't just be going braless on an airplane. Somehow my experience with Keith must have changed the vibes I was sending out. I decided to go with it, and see what happened, if anything.

A half hour passed, and I had put my blindfold on, trying to get a little more sleep. The window seat man again put his hand on my thigh, totally casually, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I pretended to be asleep and not noticing. I wanted to see where he was going to go with this, knowing I could stop things at any time I felt the need.

I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised, but I was still a bit naïve I guess, when his hand began to lightly circle around on the inside of my thigh, sending little tingles up my body. I knew exactly where the tingles were coming from. A second hand, doubtless from the man in the aisle seat, joined the window seat guy's hand, and now I had the hands of two men on my two thighs, simultaneously. I began to get freaked out. I remembered of course that I had worn no panties, following Keith's dare.

The hands rose in tandem, traveling up my thighs at the exact same slow speed, as if the men had taken lessons on synchronized molestation. Their wrists pushed up my tight miniskirt, and more and more of my thighs were being exposed. I still pretended to be asleep behind my blindfold, but my heart was racing and my breathing was changing.

They reached my pussy at the same time, and both discovered my lack of panties. I imagine they smiled to each other. One of the men began to rub my labia and the other man did the same with my other one. I was getting much too turned on, and this was completely outrageous.

"Please stop this," I whispered, and it had no effect! The two men just kept right on rubbing me. I whipped off my blindfold and stared at horror at my skirt rolled up, around my waist in a tight little roll, my carefully groomed pussy on full display. Anyone who might have walked by on the way to the john at the back of the plane, would have seen the two men's hands playing with my now fully exposed pussy.

I frantically pulled at their arms, but they were strong, and kept their hands there! I couldn't believe it! I tried to push my skirt back down, but could only get it a few inches, just enough to cover my pussy to open view, but not enough to hide the fact that the two men were molesting me.

The window guy slipped a finger inside me. It met no resistance and I knew I had to be good and wet. I let out a soft gasp. As window guy fingered me, somewhat expertly I must say, aisle guy removed his hand but then the same hand slipped under my blouse to molest my left tit, with special emphasis, of course, on my hard nipple.

I was now letting out near silent, but not silent, little groans as window man drove me closer and closer. He shoved two fingers inside me as far as they would go and began to finger fuck me frantically. The fact that this was in public, in an airplane no less, got me very aroused. I frantically looked around to see if anyone was watching! Everyone seemed lost in their own world, except for one guy, siting directly across the aisle, who was watching my humiliation and looking very amused.

I quivered and shook when I finally came. Window man left his two fingers inside me, but thankfully he stopped moving them. Aisle man kept his hand under my blouse, on my right tit, and gently still played with my nipple. I pushed their hands away, and this time they removed them. Window man held up a finger under my nose, and I sniffed it. I had never smelled myself down there before. I smelled strange. I was so ashamed!

The men introduced themselves. They claimed to be charmed by my drawl. The two men were brothers. "Do you do this to innocent women passengers often?" I sarcastically asked.

The tried to find out where I was staying in Philadelphia, but I wasn't ready for whatever they had in mind. My guess was that they were proposing some kind of threesome. I surely wasn't ready for something like that!

My time with Keith was more than enough casual sex for the time being! I admitted to myself that they were good, but this thing about being easy was still much too new to me. Still, this unplanned episode on the airplane stayed in my active memory for quite some time, I have to say. I must have relived it in my mind at least fifty times.

I began to hope that on the way home from Philadelphia I would miss my connection to Little Rock, and be forced into another layover. Maybe, if I was super lucky, I could again get laid during my layover? I'd have a layover lay. I giggled at the thought. Hope springs eternal.

12