A Leap into Desire

Story Info
The next chapter for Daniel, Laura, and Katlyn.
5.3k words
4.83
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers

Katlyn sighs as she stares at her reflection, studying the dress she chose for tonight. She's not satisfied with the sleek black dress that hugs her body so deliciously to me. Laura merely smiles as she joins her lover and kisses her neck, all the while whispering something beyond my hearing. Katlyn finally smiles before turning her head to give Laura a quick but passionate kiss.

As for Laura, she's wearing a matching dress. I say that because it was by the same designer. The only difference is that it's blue, almost sapphire blue. Both of my girls are breathtakingly beautiful, so much so I'm tempted to take them both in my arms and run my hands hungrily over their sexy bodies. Hell, I'm more than tempted to just slide those dresses off them and have my way with both till the morning sun comes up. That's how horny I am...well that's how horny my girls make me, even now after four years since I first took Katlyn and made her mine.

"Daniel."

I hear my name several more times before I wake from my daydreaming. Both are facing me and smiling quite wickedly.

"Are you having dirty thoughts?" Katlyn teases with a lingering glance at my raging erection.

The pants are slim fitting and are made with microfiber, thus they hug my body more than most others and that means my bulge is a hell of a lot more prominent.

"You'll create a stir at the party." Laura teases.

"Sorry." I blush.

"There's no reason to be shy now." Laura says as she comes up and kisses me intimately. She runs her hands across my back and that only makes my erection worse. I'm so hard that its starting to hurt, especially now that it's straining against the thin fabric that confines it. "I'm sure no one will notice...well too much." She then giggles.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I retort as I try and reposition my ravenous cock.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of that need after the party." Katlyn assures me with a warm and highly inviting kiss too.

"I love you girls." I tell them.

"We love you too." They each kiss me again, and they each run their fingers over my bulge, clearly on purpose.

"Are we ready?"

I turn to the bedroom doorway and see Noelle standing there in an equally beautiful dress, one that is similar to those that my girls are wearing. The only difference is that it's cut shorter, revealing her long, mocha flavored legs that I've long fantasized about touching in a most inappropriate fashion. By that, I mean with my tongue. I blush as the wicked thought once more singes my mind. I notice now that her eyes have gone south on me. She's staring at the huge bulge in my black pants. Her eyes finally meet mine and she smiles.

Noelle is our real estate agent...well I should say she was. After the Covid Pandemic, we decided to relocate here to Barbados. All three of us have work-from-home jobs, so we decided to start venturing to places we've long dreamed of visiting but never had the chance to before. It was then that we came to the island. We fell in love with it as soon as he stepped off the plane. What's that old saying...love at first sight? Well, it doesn't only apply to people. It can include places too. After months of traveling around the world, we all agreed it would be a wonderful place to live, and so the process of moving here began. Noelle had come highly recommended, for she worked with many Americans and Europeans who sought to invest in property on the island. She knew the market like no one else here did. In truth, she knew the market for most of the islands in the Eastern Caribbean. However, even though her firm had offices on other islands, she worked predominately here on Barbados. Anyway, she'd found us a house fairly quickly and she'd walked us through the buying process, which I have to say was far easier and less stressful than it had been buying our place back in the States. That was gone now. We sold it weeks ago.

In Noelle, we found a kindred spirit. She became our friend almost immediately, and she had no qualms about our rather unique lifestyle either. We didn't even have to tell her. She'd known from the first moment she saw us. She'd discerned it by just seeing us together, and how we'd interacted with one another. Then there were our kids too, Ally and Blake. They uncannily favored their mothers. Yes, my girls had conceived that night, the night of our first anniversary four years ago. Nine months later, Katlyn gave birth to Ally. Laura gave birth to Blake. Neither looked anything like me, which we found odd. I didn't care though, for both were the joys of my life.

"I guess we are." Laura says.

Her voice breaks me out of my daydreaming again. I blush as Noelle gives me a lingering glance before walking out of the room.

"You're not being subtle." Katlyn teases me.

"Subtle?" Laura looks confused.

"He's crushing on Noelle." She says.

"More like lusting, don't you mean?" Laura laughs.

"He wants to get between her sexy, dark legs."

"He's not the only one." Laura says. "She's hot."

I'm in total shock. I don't know whether it's because they knew of my secret desires for Noelle, or that they lusted after her too. I could tell that Katlyn did. Her eyes hardly left Noelle's receding figure.

"I hardly doubt we'd ever get to know how she feels, much less taste." She says.

Her tone sounds like a lament.

"Why you say that?" Laura questions as we follow after our mutual love interest.

"She's probably not into girls. It's only Daniel that she seems drawn to."

"She might surprise you." Laura says. "She might surprise us all." She amends.

"We'll see." Katlyn gives with lingering doubt etched upon her face.

"I have a feeling she'll give if pushed gently into the right direction." Laura says with a wink to us both.

"What are you planning?" Katlyn eyes her curiously.

"You'll see." She smiles. "Now come on, we'll going to be late."

The party is Noelle's idea. A couple we'd met a year ago in Madrid had moved to the island and had bought the house next door. Deven and Megan Turner were from London but had been visiting Spain at the same time we were. They stayed at the same hotel too, and it was in the lobby that we first met them. We hit it off quite well and our threesome sure didn't throw them off either. They are a normal couple and certainly didn't engage in kinky behavior as they'd probably call our arrangement...well when we're out of earshot. Who knows what they really say, but on the surface they accepted us. They still do, as it seems. In the beginning, Deven was quite taken with the fact that I'd committed myself to two lovely women, as he referred to Laura and Katlyn back then. He still does. Megan proved more unreadable. She still is. She certainly doesn't give her cards away at all. And yet, she's become a close friend to my girls and they did everything together during that week in Madrid. Long after we parted, they still chatted on the phone and by text. They even friended one another on Facebook.

I don't know why I'm nervous tonight. They're friends. However, we haven't seen each other since we parted that day at the airport. They went home to London. We went to Rome. It's been a year and yet...for me especially...well it's like I'm meeting them for the first time all over again. It's a strange notion, and yet it's ever present now.

"They're new to the island." Noelle reminds us. "Let's give them a warm welcome." She encourages me to liven up.

And yet, she can't help but glance down at my pants again. It's a brief one, but all three of us noted it. Katlyn and Laura exchange smiles once she turns to lead us inside.

"Hey guys!" Deven is animated, clearly infused with alcohol.

"I missed you all." Megan says and hugs my girls first before giving me a long, firm one. She presses her whole body into mine, as if on purpose.... well as if she's trying to secretly tell me something without actually saying it.

I can't help but accept her warm, lithe body. She smells of rum and bodywash, and her long, silvery-blonde hair brushes my nose and I smell her floral shampoo.

"Sorry." She whispers as she obviously feels my bulge.

I still had it since leaving our house and now it had more than ample reason to linger on. Megan is a beautiful woman, especially with that naturally ethereal glow that she's always had. It's stronger tonight, as if strangely accentuated by the harsh LEDs that light up the house. Her face reveals that she'd been crying at some point, and I find myself wondering if she and Deven are having problems. The thought unexpectedly brightens my demeanor. It shouldn't, but it does.

We part and she looks bashful as she glances back to the living room, which I only now notice is filled with our neighbors. The neighborhood is a mixed bag of sorts. Both native islanders and non-native implants call it home. All are on the wealthier side of things, not to say that it's a high-income part of the island. It isn't. Most, including us, are all middle-income families. The wealthy...well the super-wealthy live on the opposite side of the island in condos and mansions. A few even live year-round in their yachts that are docked at the harbor. Anyway, the guests seem to be here only because Noelle arranged it. Most had bought their homes through her and her firm, so it was an obligation on their part.

Deven doesn't even bother shaking my hand. He just bear hugs me for a few uncomfortable minutes before then hugging each of the girls in similar fashion. He hasn't changed a bit I see. He's still the lean, clean-cut guy I met in Madrid. His dark, brown hair is longer though and seems a bit looser than I remembered it being. He always combed it neatly. His clothes are far more casual than I'm used to seeing him wear. Tonight, he's wearing Tommy Bahama jeans and a pullover. Megan is wearing a very casual dress, but it's nice enough to wear at a formal gathering, as this party was supposed to have been. Everybody else is wearing slacks and dress shirts, rather semi-formal in my opinion. I feel a little overdressed and by looking at Katlyn and Laura I can see that they feel the same way. Laura nods at me. I can lose the tie. Noelle looks a little annoyed by Deven's demeanor tonight, but she quickly shoves it down for the night. She is a professional after all and they are her newest clients. Besides the fact that members of her firm are here too and are obviously enjoying themselves.

I give Laura my tie and she slips it into her small handbag in which she keeps her makeup for the casual touchups. We start greeting the other guests. We know most, but there are a few who are new to the neighborhood too and we've yet to introduce ourselves to them. Deven more than willingly does this for us. He stays close to me, to the point that he's crowding me. He's clearly violating my personal space, but I don't push the issue. We're friends and he's obviously toasted. I can smell the alcohol now. He's that close. However, it's getting a little too frisky too, which shocks me. I'd never imagined him to be this handsy, especially with another man. Yet, his hand keeps caressing my ass. At one point, he outright grips it, slyly of course. He's quite discreet while we're amongst the guests.

I glance at Laura and Katlyn. They merely shrug. I know what Laura thinks. She doesn't have to. Her face does. He's drunk so go along and don't make a scene. They're friends. Don't embarrass them or us. How do I get all that from a simple look? I get it because that's how in tuned we are with each other. I have my own looks I give her at times too.

An hour passes and the party still lumbers on. Nobody really enjoys it I see. They're merely making the best of a comfortable situation. Deven is drunk and becoming annoyingly loud with his talk and laughter. Noelle is grumpy but making the best of it too. I think even her partners in the firm are becoming bored and are ready to leave. Some have already made their excuses and have left. Megan has vanished. I give Laura a questioning glance and she shrugs. I finally make my way to her and Noelle and tell her I need the bathroom. Noelle points it out to me and with a quirky smile Laura sends me off. She's up to something all right.

I head down the hallway. Noelle said it was by the master bedroom, and indeed I find the guest bathroom quickly enough. Like the rest of the house and the many rooms, it's huge. I would have figured it was upstairs, but apparently that floor is reserved for the guest bedrooms alone, and the baths are all additional to each one. This is the only standalone bathroom in the house. The lights are already on and I close the door and lock it. Don't want to be walked in on. It's then I see another door that leads to the master bedroom. The door is open and I can see the large open room and the huge windows that overlook the sea. The windows are opened and the gentle sea breeze blows through the room and into the bathroom. That's why it's been open I guess. It feels good, nice and warm, warm with a saltiness that calms my soul.

There are two toilets and two sinks. The shower is walk-in and lined with natural stone. The showerhead is overhead and I image the water falls like rain when turned on. I make a note to myself to consider such a feature when we eventually remodel our house. It's a nice house, but it does need a little updating and this gives me ideas at least for our bathroom.

I choose the right toilet and take a piss. I had barely finished when I felt a presence behind me.

"He's cheating on me."

Startled, I turn to see Megan sitting on the counter. Her legs are parted in just the right way for me to see her nakedness beneath the dress. My breath catches as I catch sight of her creamy white flesh and her swollen pink netherlips. I'm so caught off guard that I forget that I'm hanging out of my unzipped pants. I make to cover myself but she stops me.

"Don't, please." She all but begs. "I think you're gorgeous, Daniel."

"I'm married. You're married." I breathe but let my hardening cock dangle freely.

"I'm married to a man who's now suddenly gay and can't keep his hands off his young boytoy that he met at the local pub. You're married to a bi woman who loves and shares her lover with you. You have children with both. And yet..."

"And yet...?" I interpose in a surprisingly desirous voice.

"And yet your wife willingly sent you in here to me." She gives me a look that says a thousand unspeakably erotic things, all things that make me rock hard again.

"She did?"

Megan smiles and parts her legs wider for me. "You want me. I know you do."

She's crying and yet her eyes burn with lust. She's too rational to be drunk. She's too much herself to be under its potent influence. No, she wants me, the real and now sober her.

"I can't." I manage but make no move to leave.

"She sent you to me, Daniel." Megan says. "She wants you to have me."

"But she didn't..." I say but stop as I realize that I've indeed moved. I've moved towards her and now I'm within her grip.

"She loves her games, doesn't she?" Megan says and grabs my hand, pulling me in to her.

It's primeval now...this feeling that overtakes me. It's lust. It's need. It's the basest of human desires. I kiss her heatedly. I kiss her as I've been starving for a woman for years, as if I hadn't only recently made love to both Laura and Katlyn. I have, barely a few hours before Noelle showed up to accompany us to this damnable party. Megan's hands push at my pants and then grip my bare ass as she pushes me into her, my hardness against her deeply wet sex. I slide inside her easily, too easily I tell myself as I gasp from her tightness. It's a delicious sensation being inside her, a woman that had been nothing more than a friend up until this moment. All the while my mind screams that this is wrong on so many levels, I begin to move my hips against her, driving my cock deep inside her with each ravenous thrust.

She moans and grunts as I forget about being gentle with her. Fuck gentle! This woman wants to be taken and I'm going to take her. I'm going to make her mine. What this means going forward...well I shove that aside. That will be a bridge we'll cross when we reach it. I lose sight of my worried thoughts as we kiss. She's as ravenous as I am and soon she's nude. Her dress had been lifted off and tossed aside as if it were garbage. We break apart only long enough to carry this to the bed. It's her marriage bed but I no longer care now. I will when it's over but I'd deal with it then. Fuck guilt! I'm laughing internally as I push her onto her back and slam into her with my raging cock. She grunts from the force of it but gives over to me quickly enough. Yes, I'm going to fuck her till she can't walk. Everyone in the room will know. They'll know that she's mine now. That gay fucker of a husband will know as soon as he sobers up. I doubt he'll even care, to be honest about it.

I feel it coming. I feel the orgasm welling up deep inside me. It's like an oil well under tremendous, earthshattering pressure, waiting impatiently to explode forth, coating everything in its release. With my final thrust, she arches her body up to accept the load I'm on the verge of giving her. My throbbing cock finally does, seconds later. However, out of sheer panic, I pull out as I do and I coat her completely with my cum. It coats her pussy, her thighs, and even her stomach.

"Please, Daniel." She pleads as she parts her netherlips wide with her soiled fingers.

I know what she wants. Fuck my fears! I slide inside her again, even as my cum oozes in torrents from my cock's head. I slide into her and begin thrusting again. I'm near fainting, or so it feels to me, but I press on regardless. I milk my cock inside her till I've spent every drop possible and then I fall onto the bed next to her, completely exhausted. We lie there for some time. How long? To be honest about it, I don't know. It's long enough to worry me though. Laura and Katyln will start looking for me. They know I'm in the bathroom. But then I remember what Megan had said...that Laura had sent me to her. She'd known that Megan had been in there too. She must have, right? Is this all part of her devious plan? But what does that plan entail going forward?

"Does Laura know about the affair?"

"Yes." She says after a moment or two of hesitation.

"Nothing about this makes sense." I breathe as my mind races.

"As I said, she loves her games." Megan teases with a smile as she moves to hover over me. "She said you were a damn good lover." She pauses for a second, her mouth inches from my partially aroused cock that lies across my lower stomach. "She told me I wouldn't regret cheating on Deven with you."

Startled by her words, I watch in stunned silence as she lowers herself to my cock. Her tongue is electric and hot as it inches across my sack. She licks me till I'm wet and then she begins to inch slowly across the length of my cock, till she comes to my head. She plays with me as she licks the cum off my tender and engorged head. I writhe under her torture. I writhe and moan till I explode all over her face.

It's been a week since the party and the guilt has only increased by the day. It's worse since Megan has become a regular to the house. She's always over now. She and the girls have become closer than they had been in Madrid, as if that's even possible. Noelle is over too. Every time our eyes meet, she instantly blushes and looks away. But it's never for long. I feel her heated gaze when I'm not even looking at her. It bores right into me and singes my insides. To make matters even more unbearable, the girls have begun to dress provocatively, and by that I mean clothes that are so revealing that I'm constantly tormented with an erection. I force the thought away as I head for the shower. The girls are out on the beach sunbathing, which has become a weekend ritual now.

DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers
12