A Leap into Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower feels good. I take a cold one to cool off from my erotic heating. The house has air conditioning but it doesn't run much. We keep the windows open to take advantage of the near-constant breeze that blows in from off the sea. I don't bother getting dressed after I towel off. The girls won't be back for some time. My daughters are at a friend's house and they'll be there for a few days. I have the house to myself for a change. I head for the living room. This isn't the only time I've gone ole natural. It's become a regular thing since moving to the island. There are days when the three of us just go nude all day. Of course, there's a lot of sex. It's near impossible to see my girls and not give into wicked temptation. They're goddesses.

I grab a beer from the frig and plop down on the couch. What does it matter if they return and find me here, nude to all the world? Megan has seen and tasted every inch of me. Hell, she even licked my anus that night at the party. Dirty girl! I can't help but feel the flash of guilt again, but it's quickly replaced with a smile of pleasure. Just thinking of her hot tongue there on my hole sets my loins to burning.

"Getting excited?"

I nearly jump out of my skin. Noelle stands before me. Her dark eyes are glued to my arousing cock.

"Noelle!" I make to cover myself but she stops me.

"Daniel, don't." She says with a pleading smile. "I like what I see. I've long desired to see you...to see you like this." She stumbles with the last sentence and I flush from embarrassment and to a degree...lust.

She wears her two-piece swimsuit and it's slimness makes me intensely horny. All I want to do is to run my hands over her dark legs, feeling that beautiful, warm and inviting skin. I want nothing more than to peel the bottoms off and...

"Daniel." She says.

She's beside me on the couch. She takes me in her hand. Her touch nearly sends me into orbit. She tightens her grip around my throbbing cock. It's so hard to keep from releasing but I fight it.

"I want this." She whispers. "Please let me do this. I need you."

"Noelle." I whisper her name as she moves to crouch before me.

She's soon on her knees and she parting my legs. Her hands are hot upon naked skin. Her touch sends waves of lustful pleasure through me. I've dreamed of this, and now that it's really happening I'm overwhelmed. I nearly drop my beer. I quickly set it down on the end table as she takes my cock again and begins stroking it. I'm already so hard I could bust, but she wants it harder, as if that's even possible. Then she lowers her head and starts kissing my swelling head, which is now seeping pre-cum. Her fingers dig into my pubes, probing the coarse dark hair. Her other hand rests upon my stomach, which trembles now under her touch. She kisses and licks my head and then my shaft. She works her way down my shaft and to my sack. Her tongue is like fire to my sensitive flesh there. I'm seconds from exploding cum at this point. She senses it and then works her way back up. She grins one last time before she swallows me whole. She chokes for a second before does it again.

She keeps doing it, swallowing it so deeply her nose is in my hair. I'm moaning and groaning now as she strokes my cock with her wet, hot mouth. I take her by the head and hold her down as I push up. I'm so near climax that it'll only take a little more before she's drowning in cum. Her short, curly hair is soft and black in the tropical sun. Surprisingly, something as simple as the feel of her hair finally does it for me. I explode within her mouth and she chokes again. I release her and she leans back and looks upon me with fevered eyes, lustfully fevered eyes I should say. Come overflows her mouth, coating her mocha skin with its greyish whiteness as it seeps down her chin and onto my lap and the couch. She smiles and goes down on me again. She keeps taking me. She wants more of my cum and she won't stop till she has it.

I give her more and once she's satiated she sits on the couch beside me again. I waste no time and I move to my knees before her. She knows what's coming. She raises her hips so I can pull down her bottoms. I do so impatiently, lustful impatience I have to confess. She is as beautiful as I've imagined. She parts her leg revealing her delicate dark folds and the soft, desirous flesh between them. I don't wait. Her feminine smell is overpowering and I'm hungry for it. No, I'm ravenous. I pull her to me as I kiss her legs and then her thighs, slowly and deliberately working my way to her pussy. She moans and quakes the closer I get to her beautiful folds and lips. I start with her labia and that alone causes her to buck against me. I tighten my grip as I work my tongue across each one and then between, pushing my way into her, deep into her. She bucks wildly as I eat my fill. I've wanted this for so long that I'm going to enjoy ever second I have with her.

I do what I've never done. I'm so horny right now that I find myself meandering beyond her pussy. Her anus is potent from the heat and the sweat of the day, but I edge her regardless. I just can't help myself. I have to have her, every delicious inch. I then move back to her pussy and savor her feminine desire for a few moments longer, just long enough to bring her to climax yet again. I love women in this regard. To have this many orgasms in just a short amount of time...well I'm certainly envious.

I'm not done with her yet. I guide her onto her back and mount her. I'm taking Noelle and I'm going go to fuck her till she's mine, just like I did with Laura in the beginning, and then Katlyn, and more recently, Megan. Noelle is going to be mine forever. I just have that feeling as I slide my cock inside her tight pussy. She moans as I push as far as I can.

"Say you want this." I demand of her.

"I want this." She says. "I've always wanted this...since you came into my life."

"Say that you're mine." I tell her.

"I'm yours." She says as I pull back just enough to keep the head of my cock inside her.

"Say it louder." I demand as I shove it inside once more. I keep shoving it inside her, over and over again.

"I'm yours!" She screams as I buck against her, hard.

"I can't hear you!" I call out now that I'm seconds from my orgasm.

"I'm yours!" She screams loudly just as I release another shot of cum, this time inside her pussy. The orgasm rocks me to my very core. Hers shoots through her just as my cum does, and from the mere power of it I can tell that it's about as much as I'd unloaded in her mouth.

"Well...that was a long time in coming." Katlyn says.

We're both shocked as we see the three of them standing over us. We'd been so caught up in each other that we never heard them come in. We never heard their talking. It's too late now I realize.

"I guess we're going to have to get a bigger bed." Laura muses.

What shocks me more is that she's clearly not upset. Neither of my girls are. They're enjoying what they've walked in on, as if it had all been expected, planned even. Megan is already slipping out of her swimsuit.

"A much bigger one." Katlyn adds as she glances over Megan's nude body. "Two additional lovers will require a lot of room, don't you think?"

Two lovers. The words make me hard again and Noelle notices instantly. She does because I'm still inside her.

"If both of them conceive, I guess we'll need a bigger nursery too." Laura says with a deeply lustful look at us. She likes the sight I my cock inside her dark pussy.

"New siblings for our girls." Katlyn smiles.

"Yep." Laura nodes and begins to strip. "Megan, you want a baby?"

"Yes, I'd love one." She affirms. "Deven is sure as hell not going to give me one." She laughs.

"I'm sure Daniel will oblige you, won't you baby." She smiles and I'm already hard, straining against the tight confines of Noelle's pussy.

"Yes." I find myself saying as Megan joins us on the couch. I pull out of Noelle and lie on my back.

"Good boy." Megan says with wicked smirk. "Now you're going to be mine." She whispers as she slowly slides down on my cock. Noelle guides me inside her.

"Now kiss me you gorgeous girl." She then says to Noelle and pulls her in to her waiting mouth.

"Happy Anniversary, baby." Laura says coming towards me.

Oh, shit! I'd forgotten. Dates, especially important ones, always slip my mind. I really should have remembered this one. I'm an idiot for sure. However, Laura doesn't seem mad at all. In truth, she seems excited about reminding me again of our anniversary as she mounts my face and lowers her juicy, wet pussy to my hungry mouth.

12