All Comments on 'A Learning Experience Ch. 09'

by Joscelyn2tg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pro Doms can be loving of their Subs. But don't piss them off. You will regret it.

I found this chapter very interesting with a look into the BDSM world and the Pro Dom as the major players in that scene. It was good that Devin did get some kind of punishment; just too bad it was not more at your hands. But he probably got what he deserved in prison. We learned more about Cindy, which was about time. You have kept many details of her and the Sisterhood's interest in Josie hidden until this chapter. It was about time it was revealed. I think that the sex scenes could have been longer. Anyway to get a copy of the video of the show that you put on? I would love to have a picture of you and Mel in costume. That type of show if it was done today with the media, internet, etc would have been unbelievable.

I was happy and surprised that you had did another chapter so soon. It was another great chapter in the story of your life. I just hope that when you do finish your story in another chapter or so; please do not give up writing. Many of us love your style of writing and would love to read what ever to decide to write about. Thank you so much for these pages to read.

zetjester1zetjester1almost 9 years ago
Great stuff

Amazing as ever, thank you Josie for sharing your life with us.

Jerry xoxo

cliptoecliptoealmost 9 years ago
A Wonderful Learning Experience for us all!

Once again, I find myself in awe at what you have done and how wonderfully you write about it so we, as gentle readers, can feel such a part of all the truly amazing adventures! Your story has been a Learning Experience for me as well into all sorts of arena's I have no experience in. Your descriptions and explanations are done in such a beautiful way, I enjoy each new "course" in the Amazing Life of Josie more and more. I love how you show the depths of knowledge and understanding that must occur in "the lifestyle". The strength and conviction of all involved is something that really has never been explained as well as you have done. Thank you for sharing this incredible world. Truly wonderful how you work on showing the need for acceptance is real and in us all. A wonderful lesson, beautifully told.

Thanks again, loved it!

cliptoe

griffin57griffin57almost 9 years ago
ooooooookay

Now that was very hot. Josie, you keep up great writing with a story that practically tells itself. Great job Mistress Joscelyn. Love you.

NearMissNearMissalmost 9 years ago
Stop the roller coaster!!!

I just need a few seconds to breathe... okay start it up again! More, more, faster, Faster! Wheeeeeeeeeee!!! Awww, its over already? Oh goody another chapter is up already! Stupid real life getting in the way of my reading/writing time. I really need to check in more often. As usual another fascinating glimpse into the life of the oh so fabulous (and chic) MJ. Is it okay if I call you MJ? The explanation of the inner workings (so to speak) of the Pro Dom was something I had been looking forward to for quite a while and found it very enlightening. Thanks for the sneak peek, not to mention a rollicking hot story!

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Amazing

It opens ones eyes when we read the story of Joscelyn! I had no idea that world was so expansive! I did know a woman that was married then divorced becoming a mistress! "Mistress Mary" I met her on a sex/date video website that went to us chatting on the phone too! I was early in my transgendered life and I will always remember her for buying me my first bra..red! She wanted to see me on video with it on! I loved it! Enough of me but Joscelyn did do a service for the BDSM community for helping Lydia by exposing her abusive boyfriend! The show told all where the line stops and never to abuse and harm! The sisterhood has a wonderful mistress....Mistress Joscelyn!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoscelyn2tg@Joscelyn2tg
Cheers! ...and thank you for reading my work. "A Learning Experience" is my Transition Biography. "Mistress Maggie" is a little different style of love story. I'm currently working on two new Literotica projects. A prequel to my transition which delves into an early fora...