A Learning Experience Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joscelyn2tg
Joscelyn2tg
225 Followers

"Yes?" he was saying, "Yes operator we're waiting... very well... Hello? Hello, can you hear me? I have her here boss, her name's Josie. Okay... Josie?"

He then handed me the phone and I heard a voice say 'hello' but it seemed as if the speaker was talking from the moon. Then I realized my earring was covering most of the earpiece as I grabbed the post clip and yanked it off. Suddenly I was speaking with 'Ziggy' himself! My eyes must have looked like absolute saucers, and it took every bit of self control I had to explain my concept for using the 'Infinites' within his concert, allowing them to roam the stage as the various parts of 'Ziggy' were played out by the band and himself. I also explained our excitement at the possibility of his performing the 'Ziggy Stardust' character, and the terrible disappointment when we heard from his attorneys that he wanted to cancel his contract.

There was something that changed after I told him about our disappointment in hearing he would not play here from his attorneys. Sounding frustrated and angry, he began to apologize. But he then seemed to get some energy back, as he flipped around 180 degrees and thanked me profusely for providing him with such unique ideas for his Ziggy characters. Finally, he told me not to worry about anything and that he was sure this had all been a misunderstanding, then asked me to put Phil back on the phone.

As Phil talked with his 'boss', my hand was shaking trying to write some notes from our own conversation. Phil now had a huge smile come across his face as he said, "No, I can't believe there are two of 'em either, and I agree... you got the teletypes, right? Well... you should see 'em in the flesh! They're both absolutely gorgeous... Uh-huh... alright then... I'll meet you in your rooms tomorrow... the Hyatt I believe... very good boss... see you then... y-yeah... great, g'bye."

"Alright then Josie, " Phil was grinning at me after hanging up the phone, "He's going to crank up the Ziggy production company one last time, do you really think you can put together all of these costumes by then?"

"Of course I can Phil!", I said with as much confidence as I could summon, then sighed and added, "But finding bodies to put into 'em is gonna be... interesting!"

Phil once again let out an infectious laugh before saying, "If anyone can do it, I'd bet money on ya! Now let me call back the legal eagles and tell 'em the bad news!"

"What 'bad' news?" I asked him as he again borrowed my phone.

"Hmm?" Phil gave me a mildly puzzled look before his face cleared, "Oh, well they were to receive a bonus for getting this show shut down, now they'll have to settle for some extra bucks re-writing the contract, but don't feel too sorry for 'em, I don't!"

He laughed as he got hold of the lead negotiator and told him he was now just another contract attorney and they talked for quite a while as they hammered out the changes needed by the existing contract, including adding 16 new background costume actors!

I had already reserved the VIP suite in the gym as a kind of 'headquarters' for the production company. This was a large room overlooking the school's huge gym, that was normally used by visiting bigwigs that want to watch one of our sports teams in high style and luxury, usually our basketball team. I gave Phil a map of that area of the school, showing where everything was, then asked him if he wanted to examine it now, to which he asked if we could go over in a little while after he talked with the attorneys one more time.

I used this opportunity to stick my head out of my office and with a huge smile told Andy and Mel the good news. Then asked Barb to get Nancy back over here, so she could co-sign the new contract.

Once all of the T's were crossed and the I's were dotted, we all shook hands, and I sent Andy off to the costume supplier, Mel went in search of bodies to fill those costumes and I took Phil over to the school's gym so he could begin getting his people setup. Our gym was one of the largest indoor spaces outside of Philadelphia, and had hosted any number of bands and performers in the past including Led Zeppelin, Boston, Santana, Kansas, and now... David Bowie.

I walked him in through the back door, near the loading dock, so he could see where their trucks would need to park and then we took the long climb up to the VIP suite. Here we came across the control room for the gym's lighting system as well as the power system. Then we walked next door to the suite itself, which had large Plexiglas windows that gave great views down onto the gym floor. A phys-ed class was currently doing exercises down there, and I used their positions to show Phil where it would be best to set up their stage.

Phil, however, seemed to have other things on his mind, slipping an arm deftly around my waist and gently pulling me into him. I decided to do two things, first get away from his embrace, and second, show him my animal-like sounds that I had perfected during the show last week. Once he heard me growl, it got his attention and I broke away quite easily. He gave me a surprised look as I explained...

"Phil," I began, "We've worked on several animal sounds that might be of value to the concert if we were miked, including that growl I just did for you! Also... you should know Mel and I are very much attached, and I'm not looking for anyone new, sorry."

"My mistake Josie," he said rather sheepishly, although I also felt a tinge of revulsion that I was in a lesbian relationship when he emphasized 'mistake', "I was simply overcome by your beauty. Please forgive my being forward?"

"Forgiven, " I was blushing as I replied, "I barely have the time to do what's needed to get this show going, and can't allow anything else to interfere, alright?"

"Very well," he said as he laughed that infectious laugh again, "you're right, we've got plenty to do, that's for sure."

He seemed like a nice man, and other than that one instance, I never had another problem with him. I made sure all of the communication and sound equipment was on and functioning, which seemed to have him a little stunned to have a girl in a mini-skirt going through the equipment shed pulling levers and switches. And seeing that macho reaction made me glad I'd stopped 'everything ' else when I had, who knows what his reaction would have been to seeing that the girl in the mini-skirt actually had a cock underneath it, that could have ruined everything.

But once he was satisfied that it was all working, I gave him my private number and told him to just let Barb know if he needed something and I couldn't be found. I then left him to his work, as I certainly had plenty of my own to attend to in the next 42 hours before the concert was scheduled to begin!

Cindy and Andy reminded me that they would need to be leaving early the next morning to catch a red-eye flight to California in order to attend a meeting of the Sisterhood. Sara and Rene' would be going later the next day. Without Andy, I would be totally in charge of the Bowie concert... but then I was usually in charge of whatever concert was happening... so I wasn't too worried. But this would be the first concert that I would also be performing in. So now, after dealing with all the various issues that went with saving the concert in the first place, my stress levels, physically as well as mentally were quickly reaching an overwhelming level.

***

The next morning... Mel and I were finishing our breakfast, or actually more along the lines of a brunch, but still a full 30 hours or so before we would need to begin to get ready to be on stage for the Bowie concert. I had built some time in for us, mostly me, to kind of 'de-stress' before the real craziness of the concert would began. After that, we would both be moving at light speed trying to deal with all the last minute disasters that inevitably occur right before a major concert.

Then the phone rang and Mel answered as Sara was calling to explain that she had gathered all of our costume pieces together we'd left at her supperclub last week when we had last dressed as 'Infinites'. Mel explained that we would be over around 4 o'clock tomorrow to pick them up, just before we had to dress for the concert. There was a long pause as Mel listened to Sara saying something, then surprisingly she revised that to 'right away'! She then said her goodbyes and hung up, as I looked over at her absolutely aghast.

"Aww, Mel!", I whined, "I thought we had agreed to relax here a little while after all that work last night, and I wanted to shower here so I can use my makeup to get ready and all... what did Sara say to change your mind?"

"I know, I'm sorry baby..." she replied, "But she said she had a surprise for us and we just had to see it, so... I couldn't say no to our Mistress... could I?"

"Oh my God... no, I'm sorry sweetie... it's just," I gave a long sigh, then mumbled, "I'm a complete mess... well... give me a few minutes to get myself decent, then we'll go."

While all of my protests were true in my mind, one other thing had started to nag at me after I'd become a full Mistress. Why was Sara still considering me, and Mel for that matter, her subs? As I'd understood the arrangement from Cindy, she was to be a Mistress in name only for the most part, and only during my time as a Novice. Sara had been a wonderful teacher, and a kind and stalwart friend... but her constant reference to herself as our Mistress... I just didn't know what to think at this point. And now she had a surprise for us... well, perhaps it was about this particular thing, I guess we'd have to go and find out. And if she didn't bring this up, I supposed I'd have to.

Once we arrived at Sara's Club, we were told by the guard at the Club's main door that we were expected and to go ahead up. Once we'd climbed the shallow stairway to the penthouse's front door, I rang the bell and waited for Sara or Rene' to open up... but there was total silence. I was getting nervous anyway, and this just made me crazy, why wouldn't they be answering their door?

"Just go ahead in," Mel suggested, "they're probably in the bathroom!"

"Both of them?" I asked sarcastically. I was already annoyed with Mel, not only did she seem to give in to Sara's request without even asking me, but we got into a huge fight as she insisted that I get dressed up before we left. So there I stood in nylons and heels under one of my favorite dresses, and for what? I had no clue... I was fuming!

I grabbed the door handle and sure enough, it was open! Pushing the huge door aside, I slowly walked into the foyer, followed close behind by Mel. The entire penthouse seemed dark, not one lamp seemed to be on, even the kitchen light was off, something strange was going on and my reflexes were at their highest level when...

"Surprise!!", multiple voices exclaimed as the penthouse lit up, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you... happy birthday dear Josie... happy birthday to you!"

I looked at Mel as she was joining in the singing and realized I'd been had. She leaned over to kiss me on the cheek, then pulled away. I was having none of that, as I grabbed her shoulders and gave her a long soulful kiss she would really feel. As the birthday song ended everyone clapped and cheered as they saw me continuing to kiss her.

It wasn't really my 19th birthday for another couple days yet, and I'd been hoping that nobody would remember it, but I now guessed there was fat chance of that ever happening again! After thinking about it, I remembered Sara said they we're leaving tomorrow and would be out of town for the next couple weeks, so that must be why they decided to surprise me today... and it certainly was a wonderful surprise.

I sighed as the tears came fast and easy, so many had shown up to wish me happy birthday, Sara and Rene' of course, Andy's father (my doctor) and Delores, Tony, Smitty, Billy and even Tiny were there along with almost all the Music Club's staff and half a dozen of my classmates from my other classes. It was just amazing! Even all of the techs and other staff that had helped us dress for the Cosplay last week were there!

Tony rolled the biggest cake I'd ever seen out from the kitchen, with Rene' lighting the 19 candles as they rolled it toward me. Suddenly the lights went out in the living room again as Sara came up and said, "Make a wish, and blow out the candles Josie!"

I had to think for a minute, but then turning to Mel realized I really only had one wish as I inhaled as much air as I could and had to work hard, moving around that huge cake in order to get 'em all out! Everyone was laughing hysterically watching me turn red.

Once the birthday wishes petered out, and everyone had their fill of cake, ice cream, and champagne, Sara explained the reason for her tech people being there. She wanted us both to look just as good for our concert as we had for the supperclub performance. She had our costumes dry cleaned and hairpieces brushed out.

During the party, Mel told Sara that I was feeling really bad after working through terrible stress getting the show back after they had threatened to shut it down, and so Sara asked her new masseuse to come in and help me relax and get re-invigorated. Once everyone had left after the party, except all Sara's people, she walked me back to one of the 'special' sound enhanced rooms made especially for meditation and massage. It was a 'quiet' room that kept out the noise from the street. It also had special sound effects, vibrating massage tables and even built in aromatherapy to relax the occupants. Sara introduced me to her newest masseuse, a large statured, middle-aged woman named Sofia. She had told me a little about this mocha-skinned stunner, and she was apparently much more than just a good masseuse. She seemed to be able to mentally heal her customers, not only 'destressing' and calming, but actually 'seeing' into their souls and helping them to heal very serious mental health issues. Not that I was buying into any of it, but I was willing to try anything for the stress I'd been dealing with.

While I was getting my massage, I closed my eyes and seemed to fall asleep, then had the queer feeling of falling. My eyes opened in total panic only to find the masseuse still working hard and my body feeling incredibly better, so I decided if it happened again, to just let myself fall and perhaps it would allow me to relax even more. Sure enough, after a few minutes had gone by, the falling sensation returned. And I allowed myself to go with the feeling, falling through time and space without care. I was having fits and spurts of dreams, but nothing I could really remember. Then I began to feel like I was waking up, but not quite... it was hard to describe, like pseudo-wakefulness.

My vision was limited to hazy snapshots, and I recognized some of my surroundings... as it seemed I had once again been transferred to Mistress Sara's huge round waterbed in her penthouse bedroom. But I could not imagine why anyone would have gone through such effort. As I was gradually able to keep my eyes open for longer and longer periods of time, I suddenly realized Sara was sitting on the bed and watching me intently, but I had no idea if I had slept, let alone for how long.

"Did you enjoy your birthday, my lovely girl?" She asked in her deep husky voice.

"Mmhm, so very much my Mistress," I mumbled, "Have I been asleep?"

"More like... oh, under a trance... and you are still my poor child, "She said, "You're suffering from terrible stress... tch... mon petit chaton"

Strong hands moved onto my breasts and began squeezing, massaging, and kneading them. Over and over, until I was moaning into my Mistress's mouth. Kissing her so softly while she was increasing my passions by shoving her tongue into my mouth! I was... where was I again? It seemed I once again fell asleep, and yet I could hear sounds going on around me... until... it was so quiet... then... silence.

Suddenly my eyes flew open, and I sat bolt upright, as I remembered the concert!

"Mel!" I screamed, "Mel... where... what's happening, where is she, where am I?"

My memory was slowly returning, I was in Sara's bedroom in her penthouse, lying on her huge waterbed. The lights were off and I couldn't remember how they were turned on, as I looked for a switch on the bedside tables that flanked the bed itself. I could feel the bed move slightly, as the small flood-lamps embedded all around the bed gradually came up in intensity until I could see Mistress Sara sitting on the edge of the bed softly smiling at me. Now Melissa came flying from around the bedroom's doorway and jumped onto the bed next to me, pulling me into her arms, and I returned her hugs with strong hugs of my own.

"Thank God," Mel cried, "thank God you're awake my poor darling!"

"You've been asleep my dear," Sara said, "Oh... several hours now."

"Wh-what?" I replied, my voice croaking as I realized how thirsty I was.

I saw heads leaning around the doorway as Sara turned towards them.

"Rene'? Please bring Joscelyn a large glass of Orange Juice!"

"You... you're kidding right?" I tried to speak again, "several hours? Couldn't be Mistress, I was just... that is..."

"Josie... Josie?" Sara asked, her eyebrows furrowed, "How are you feeling?"

Startled, I remembered how tired I had felt, the overwhelming tiredness that had dogged me for days... no... it was months. Yes, it wasn't until just now I realized how badly I had been feeling... and for such a long time. Oh my God...

"Mistress!" I exclaimed, "I... its incredible... I feel so much better!"

Just then Sofia walked over next to Sara, smiling she explained what she'd done.

"You had been suppressing terrible trauma young lady, worse... you were trapping it with your own feelings of guilt and remorse. We will need further sessions you and I, but things should improve now. You must learn to release your most intense feelings surrounding traumatic events... letting go can seem hard, but I believe I can teach you how, through meditation, if you wish."

"Yes Sofia, I would like to learn to meditate, thank you for offering."

Sofia told me she would have her admin call me to schedule further sessions. I thanked her and after she left Rene' arrived with my orange juice.

"God, that tastes good," I said.

"So you're really feeling better?" Sara asked.

"Amazing Mistress," I replied, "I could run 10 miles, like I used to for soccer, ha!"

"Well young ladies," Sara was talking to both Mel and I, "I have a task I need your help with. I have two clients that wish to have a session with a Mistress... but they have some rather, um... 'special' requirements."

"Oh?" I asked, more upset that someone was causing a problem for Sara than any difficult special requirements, "What kind of requirements Mistress?"

"Well my dears, first of all, if you are willing to help me with this, I will release you from your bonds. You are a full Mistress of course, but if you would help me with this I will consider our ledger cleared for the training I've provided"

So that's what she was holding out for... of course, why hadn't I thought of this? She had given me so much, she had every right to expect some form of recompense for what she had done. Suddenly I became very angry with myself for not thinking of this before.

"Please forgive me for not offering my help before this my Mistress, I don't know why I didn't make this offer long before now. And I would be happy to help you with these clients, whatever their 'special' requirements might be."

"That's what I was hoping to hear Josie!" she replied with her broad, beautiful smile.

Now Sara explained that two gentlemen from the U.K. had stopped by the Supperclub and asked Sara if she could find them two very special Mistresses for the following Saturday night. These two men happened to be twins and were looking for a pair of matching twins to serve as their Mistresses for a single night's session. Familiar with the tremendous sexual abilities that a 'Pro Dom' had, they were simply interested in making love to twin Mistresses, but were also fascinated in having at least one of the twins be a pre-op transgender female or, as they are more commonly known... 'Shemales'.

Joscelyn2tg
Joscelyn2tg
225 Followers