A Learning Experience Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We then walked over to the other bedroom where the costumes where finished and awaiting us. Starting with a thong panty for Mel and a special gaff for me, I had to do a little extra tucking with all the excitement of seeing us looking so similarly sexy even before we'd dressed! We were then helped into our white kidskin leather full-boned corsets, and laced into them as tightly as possible for matching waistlines and hourglass figures. White silk stockings with back seams and small bows at their top were unrolled up my legs, causing even more problems with my gaff, then attached to the six garter straps hanging from the corset. Once the seams were straight I put on my platform heels. We then put on our white kidskin leather, opera length gloves. These had 3 buttons along the wrist to keep them tight.

Finally, we each stepped into our gowns, the kidskin leather not only smelled wonderful, but fit as would a second skin, each having been custom fit for us. And once the back zipper was pulled up, the satin linings encased us in their silky grip. The skirts were short in the front, allowing fairly easy walking without the need of any slits in the fabric, then gradually dropped down the backs all way to our heels, hanging straight to the backs of our knees, then flaring down to the shoe straps and around our ankles.

I had been given the gown with the bared right shoulder, Mel therefore had been dressed in the one with a bared left shoulder. We both had identical jewelry, three silver bangles to be placed on the bare shouldered wrist, the right side in my case. A pearl necklace, and a pair of diamond earrings, with a setting of diamonds dangling about three inches on silver chains. On the opposite wrist from the bangles was a diamond encrusted Tiffany watch, with a silver clasp.

Together Mel and I were a complete mirror image, and even Sara was now having trouble keeping track of who was who, as she began to brief us on our clients. The twins were named Jeffery and Zachery. They were trained security experts, or bodyguards and were in the employ of a famous musician whose name they could not reveal. They were originally from Great Britain and had been raised there. Apparently, they were born on the Island nation of Jamaica, to a young unwed Mulatto woman, but had been adopted by middle class English parents.

When I heard they were from Jamaica, my head snapped over to Mel, "No! It couldn't be!"

I quickly asked Sara for their paperwork and damned if it wasn't the two hunks I had in my back seat last night! No wonder they were so blown away by us, so much was making sense now. We had told them we were Sisters and they had asked if we were twins, Mel simply asked them what they thought. They seemed quite sure we were, so it seemed we still had an interesting night ahead. It also seemed we both noticed one word on their datasheet almost simultaneously... in the box for sexual role was marked 'switch' and for sexual orientation, they had put down 'bisexual'. Mel and I sneaked looks at each other, as smiles opened up on our faces. This could be a lot of fun. Sara had reserved one of the SupperClub's playrooms and we were to meet them in the restaurant in about 30 minutes.

We then both went to the bathroom make final adjustments to our make-up, and collected what things we would need into our white leather clutch purses. Finally, we held each others hand and stood next to each other in front of the mirror.

"My God," I finally sighed, "those lucky bastards!"

Mel was almost doubled over laughing as Sara joined us. She couldn't imagine what had been so funny, and I waved it off thinking it might offend her. She asked us to follow her downstairs so she could introduce us to the twins.

As we walked down the flight of stairs, Sara suggested that we might keep the identity of the shemale to ourselves until the very last moment to heighten the surprise. Mel and I smiled at each other wondering just exactly, what these two men would have in mind once they knew I was transsexual. In any case, tonight promised to be quite interesting on several levels.

We walked through the restaurant's doors and literally brought the room to a halt, stunning barely described the two exactly dressed, and made-up woman, who were now standing at the door, but almost immediately, a majority of the patrons turned to stare at the two young men sitting at the bar. They were also dressed in identical clothes, in their case ivory colored three-piece suits, black shirts and dark red ties, along with off-white penny loafers. At around six foot five inches and 250 pounds, they were both very fit and trim and their muscles seemed well defined on their lean frames.

Sara walked over to the two men and began the introductions...

"Jeffery & Zachery Phillips... I have the pleasure to introduce two of our very best... Mistress Joscelyn, and her twin sister... Novice Melissa."

Jeffery immediately took the controlling role, taking my hand and carefully kissing it, then saying "Ash ante Maîtresse Joscelyn."

"Bonjour monsieur... Phillips?" I replied, not sure how he wished to be known.

"Veuillez, m'appeler Jeffery?" his smile grew instantly, and those dark brown eyes where suddenly sparkling now, as he asked me to please call him Jeffery.

"Je vous remercie de," I thanked him for being so informal.

"Vous êtes les bienvenus!" To which he replied, I was most welcome.

My years of high school French flooded back, along with Louisa Blackwell, my next-door neighbor who, at one point in my very young life, I was sure I was in love with. She was totally into Old French love poems, and would insist I memorize them and recite them verbally to her in the middle of our make-out sessions. I still had fond memories of my first introduction to oral sex by Louisa. As long as I was spouting off one of her love poems, she would keep my cock well occupied until I finally had to stop and allow something else to spout off. Jeffery seemed well schooled in French, and we went back and forth, each with huge smiles growing on our faces, as we realized we had this in common, at least.

Finally, Sara interrupted us and we laughed, realizing no one else had understood what we were saying to each other, except perhaps Zachery, but his eyes had never left Mel's. For the first time, I realized just how jealous I could really feel. I knew better, this was a professional meet-up and no matter what our beautiful young men required tonight, it would also end, tonight. Gradually I pulled the green-skinned monster that had raised its ugly head out of my mind and mentally stuffed her away, never to be seen the rest of the night.

Once introductions were complete, Sara left us to our own devices, with our young men taking their drinks, after first asking us what we might like and passing that on to the bartender, and escorting us to an available table in the restaurant. Mel and Zack seemed to hit it off immediately and found a common music interest, talking about the latest Jamaican Reggae artists. While Jeffery wanted to know where my knowledge of French came from. I explained some of it, leaving out the more risque bits! Jeffery asked us to please call him and his brother by their 'nicknames', Jeff and Zack, which we happily said we would. Apparently, when they were babies, the twin brothers were left at a French Catholic orphanage in a black ghetto in the middle of Kingston.

It was time for our big reveal, so a took a breath and asked with my most innocent look "So... crashed through any more chain link fences lately?"

If only I'd had a camera for the various changes in Jeff's face! He froze for the first few seconds, then you could see the security expert come out, gauging our own faces, first mine, then Mel's. Zack had not heard what I'd said, but saw the changes in his brother and stopped talking. Slowly Jeff began smiling... I returned my own smirk.

"I thought you were so familiar... and yet without the costume..." Jeff began.

Jeff explained who we actually were to Zack, and they both began laughing hysterically, which brought us to giggling along with them. I asked how their 'Boss' was after his scary ride, and they told me he was recovering well. I explained I had just recently become a full Mistress, and that Mel was working on entering the Sisterhood, and that we went to the same college where their boss had just performed. After a few more details about us, I turned the conversation back to their backgrounds.

Listening to the life history of these brothers was like a modern-day adaptation of Oliver Twist. Despite the unique image of two sets of twins dining together, we barely noticed the stares of the other restaurant patrons, or the arrival of our waiter. Honestly I was so enraptured by Jeff's story, to this day I couldn't tell you WHAT we had had to eat, but I seem to remember Zack having a lobster bib at one point, other than that I just can't remember.

What I do remember, was the gentle look of Jeff's soft brown eyes, those beautiful full lips and shoulders wide enough to land a jumbo jet. I found myself sighing several times, and suddenly realized Mel and I were both sighing that way. Our giggling signaled that we needed a break to figure out our next move for our gentlemen.

"Boys?" I asked, "Would you mind if we excuse ourselves for just a few minutes? We'll be right back..."

"Of course, only," Jeff laughed and shot back, "I don't know how long we'll be able to take your absence... so hurry back, or we may come searching for you!"

We got into the ladies room and decided we would take them down to the room Sara had reserved for us. We could all get refreshed there, and have a little preliminary fun, maybe even reveal my role as their 'shemale' fantasy. Then we could take them downtown to the local disco and dance for awhile and drain off a little energy before we would bring them back for the night. We agreed and Mel expressed her raw desire for Zack, and I giggled telling her I would just have to 'make due' with Jeff. Then I was laughing again.

"But really," I said now barely controlling myself, "they're twins for crying out loud!"

We were still laughing by the time we got back to the table, probably from the champagne more than anything else.

"Guys... what say we go to our room, freshen up and go dancing, there's a great disco just down the street, and they even play Reggae as I understand it... sound good?"

The guys both just lit up, apparently dancing was just what the doctor ordered, so I called Sara on the house phone, asking her to send someone to the disco to prepay our entry fees, which would allow us to enter through the back door, without dealing with all the stares while we waited in line to get in. Once that was done, I took Jeff's arm and Mel took Zack's as we left to find the room that Sara had reserved for us. I asked Jeff to show me the key number, and I led us all down to our playroom.

As we went into the room, I held Mel back a little. A large round waterbed took up one wall, then there were a couch and chairs, a TV and a small wet bar with stove and even had one of the brand new microwave ovens, making it more of a kitchenette. Another wall had a large closet with mirrored doors, and the last wall had the bathroom door.

"Since we've been to the ladies room upstairs," I said, "you boys go ahead and use the bathroom first."

Once they agreed, and closed the door, I signaled to Mel to turn around, which she did. I unzipped her dress then as she turned, I kept my finger to my lips, indicating she should continue to be quiet. Next, I pointed behind my back for her to unzip me. Once we were undressed, to an extent at least, I whispered for her to get on the bed. I turned the lights down, then I got on the bed too, crawling to the headboard. I lay up against the head of the bed and pulled my legs up to a 90 degree bend, so that when the guys came out of the bedroom my crotch would be hidden. Now I pulled my semi-erect cock out of its gaff panty, and explained to Mel what I wanted.

"Okay baby, I want you to do your best to convince these guys that you're giving my pussy the best licking its ever had, all the time keeping me in your mouth, until I wink at you... then I'll lower my leg and you expose my cock... let's see if we can't REALLY surprise these boys, hmm?"

Mel laughed, and was more than happy to begin the act, she absolutely loved play acting, and this was going to be fun. She sucked and licked and got me the hardest I could remember being without any chemical 'helpers' in a long time. Finally, the guys came out of the bathroom, Zack first, followed a couple steps behind by Jeff.

"Hello boys," I said in the most sultry voice I could manage, "Sara said you were looking for something... special?"

"Well, yeah... but," Jeff said, with obvious disappointment on his face, thinking we were sister lesbians, "that's not exactly what we... that is..."

Now I giggled and winked at Mel, dropping my leg just as Mel revealed my fully erect cock, now waving back and forth in mid-air, a long silver thread of pre-cum glistened between its head and Mel's upper lip.

"Oh that's too bad... she said you were looking for a girl with a little something extra... like a twin brother that's a pre-op transsexual?" I sighed and continued, "Well, perhaps we should go? C'est trop mauvais, quelle que soit..."

The expressions on those two young men's faces were just amazing, they went from abject disappointment to the most incredible bright-eyed excitement almost instantly after Mel revealed my secret. Jeff's mouth dropped and stayed open, and I couldn't tell if he'd heard my 'Too bad, whatever' in French. But Zack now found his voice.

"Oh my... Oh m-m-my God, Jeff do you see that?!"

"Do y-you... yes... yes I see that... Oh Josie!" Jeff was stuttering now as well, "You're so... so beautiful! I was sure Sara had misunderstood, I didn't think either of you could possibly be... but you are! I can't tell you how long we've looked for you, any city you can name... that's where we've looked... and here you are in Philadelphia."

"Yes boys," I said laughing and giggling, as well as stroking my cock, "here we are in Philly... so ya gonna just look... or what?"

"Yes... yeah, if you don't mind Josie... Mel... we just want to watch... is that okay?"

I stared at Jeff for a while after he said this, then it finally dawned on me... he and his brother liked to watch. I looked into Mel's big pale blue orbs.

"Looks like it's just you and me for round one baby."

Fortunately, I'd taken some of Cindy's Spanish fly after dinner because it was getting tougher to keep an erection this far into my hormone replacement therapy. It was starting to kick in now and I knew I'd be good for one round anyway.

Mel went down on me, and sucked my cock back into her lovely mouth as the boys brought chairs over next to the bed and pulled their own cocks out and began stroking them in a slow regular fashion. I held my darling Melissa's head in my hands, gently guiding her and fucking her slowly, before I stopped.

Now I sat up, and then while kneeling on the bed, I pulled Mel to me and we kissed passionately for several minutes. I can't imagine how hot it must have looked to see identical twins making out heavily, kneeling together on a waterbed, with one having a rock hard cock waving around between them. Once I knew I couldn't do anymore prelims, I grabbed that beautiful bubble butt of Mel's once again, eliciting a delicious yelp from deep within her, and a powerful moan out of me. Pulling her up off of her knees and dropping her onto the waterbed. I then simply speared her, forcing my cock into her with one strong thrust, which caused her back to instantly arch and her arms to fly out and grab the sheets above her head.

It was oddly silent for a few milliseconds before she screamed so loud I was sure the entire city had heard it. My mouth found her left nipple and clamped down hard, turning the scream into a shriek and then slowly began rocking my cock forward and back, fucking her as I knew she enjoyed it most. Once I switched my attention to her other nipple I felt her first orgasm. A quick look over at the boys saw them completely enthralled and stroking themselves hard and fast now. Once I found a good rhythm, I went to town, thrusting hard and quick, and left her breasts to bite her on her neck, leaving a small hickey and generating orgasm number two. I was losing it now, I knew I would be cumming soon, so I threw my last few thrusts at her. Then grabbed her arms together and pulled her up, and pushing my cock into her, as deeply as I could. And I came... only now I was so far gone I gave up my own girly scream as I pumped what little cum I was still able to generate into her, triggering Mel's third, and last, orgasm of the night.

As we lay gasping in each others arms, Mel and I murmured our love for each other, so softly whispered that the boys hadn't heard it. But as I looked over at them, it was obvious they were already in their own worlds. Both had cum and were staring at the ceiling with their sperm all over their hands. Gradually they started coming back to the real world, and excused themselves to go to the bathroom and clean up.

Once they came back into the room, Mel and I did the same, slowly getting ourselves up and out of bed, to try and get ourselves cleaned up, and ready for dancing. Luckily, Zack had spent quite a bit of time as a bartender and after we got ourselves re-dressed, waiting for us were a couple pick-me-up cocktails, not much liquor but plenty of sugar and sparkling water to replenish our vitals! That, along with some chocolates that were part of the room's inventory, got us all recharged within about twenty minutes or so.

"Well guys?" I asked, "Who's up for dancing!?"

Apparently we all were, it was amazing what I could do at 19 years young, and it seemed I wasn't the only one ready, willing and able! Mel was sitting on Zack's lap and Jeff was already stroking my thigh, no doubt trying to make my gaff release my girly cock and allow him to begin round two, with him involved. But instead my gaff held and we all piled out of the room, ready for our night of dancing.

Mel and I checked our purses again, since we would be going outside the Supper Club and would need everything in them. I nodded to the bouncer as he opened the door for us, he gave me our entry tickets and I thanked him and continued outside with the rest of them. I interlocked my left arm with Jeff, and my right with Zack's. Mel had one arm interlocked with Zack's other arm. All connected, we looked like something out of the Wizard Of Oz, and started singing "Follow The Yellow Brick Road" together. It was absolutely hysterical as we eventually even got into the sidestep dance they did in the movie... I was having the time of my life... until...

He was suddenly standing directly in front of us. He had on the same police uniform as the last time. He was even wearing that same damned fucking patrolman's helmet. It was just too much... this couldn't be happening... my life went from dream to nightmare in an instant. He was holding a 357 magnum in a two handed stance.

Everyone stopped and froze, looking down the barrel of that huge cannon.

"All of you!" he screamed, "On the ground... NOW!"

"Jeff," I whispered, "they want me, please just get Mel out of here."

"Shut up!" the gunman yelled again, "GET ON THE GROUND!"

Our arms had disengaged from one another, and the guys had raised their hands once they saw the police badge he was wearing. Suddenly the gunman took a couple steps closer and yelled again, but this time it was over his shoulder.

"SHIT! ...Hey! There are two of 'em. Which one dammit? Ahh fuck..."

For the first time I realized the advantage I had, Mel and I looked exactly alike, damn bastard couldn't figure out who was who! It occurred to me that eventually he would simply shoot us both. It didn't matter though... he had just walked too close to Jeff.