A Legal Trap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, sir. But you must understand, I'm raised a certain way, and all this is too much too fast for me to grasp."

"Point taken but I thought you were a fast learner. So far, I'm not seeing it," he replied teasing her.

Cathy smiled and said, "I'm trying sir. I promise I'll be better. Can you please help me once? I'm not exactly sure what I should do. I want to give you best possible experience."

"Okay. Stick your tongue out and lick the shaft, the balls and the head of the cock. Make it sexual. Take your time. Suck the balls and read the responses. Try to figure out what I'm enjoying more and focus on it. It's not just about sucking the cock. It's about the journey to it," replied Liam.

Cathy began by licking his shaft from the base all the way to the head of his cock. She heard a light moan from him and took it as encouragement. For next few minutes, she continued to lick his shaft from all sides soaking it completely with her saliva. She then placed some of her focus on the head of his cock which caused some more moans from him. His cock was now in its full nine-inch glory. She went up and down the full length of his cock for few more minutes, slowly teasing him with her tongue.

Cathy lightly stroked his cock and licked his balls. By this time, she had gotten used to the taste of his cock. The affirmative moan from him made her realize that she had hit the jackpot. She began focusing all his balls while continuing to lightly stroke him. His moans became more intense when she began sucking on his balls. One ball at a time, she had teased him long enough to create heightened arousal.

"You are a fast learner. You have an inherent need to please. I'm impressed. That's enough of the teasing. On your back now. I'm going to fuck you now and you're going to beg it," he ordered her.

Cathy's eyes lit up and she said in her excitement, "yes, sir." She rolled over and got on her back, ready for some real action.

"Let's see some of that flexibility again. I want your toes touching the mattress behind your head and grab your legs to hold the position. This will bring your ass high up in the air for my easy access," commanded Liam.

It wasn't difficult for her as she instantly followed the command. She maintained the position by grabbing her calves tightly and waited for Liam to begin. He sat on his knees in front of her ass available for him.

Liam brought his face near her pussy and said, "let's check the magic button again. It shouldn't be too sensitive now."

He began licking from the base of her slit and reached to her clit. Lightly flicking her clit with his tongue, he waited for her response. She whimpered and said, "no. Sir, it's still too sensitive."

"Shh. I've had enough of that. I'm going to do what I want with you. Your job is to keep hold of your position, no matter what. If you lose the grip on your legs, I'll tie you and then things won't be as nice. Did I make myself clear?"

Cathy looked into his eyes and nervously nodded. "Yes, sir," she said.

"And do not dare to cum without my permission." She nodded again.

"Why are you letting him control you like this? You're a warrior. He doesn't stand a chance against you. What authority does he have over you to assert such dominance?" There was a voice of reason in her head that began asking some questions.

"But I like it and I like him. He's not doing anything that I don't want him to do. I want him to dominate me. I want to please him. In fact, I need to please him. For once, I want someone to take away my power and control. In a weird way it feels liberating. He's freeing all my sexual inhibitions," she reminded herself why she was still there in his bedroom.

He licked her clit again and then began sucking on it. Her moans turned into groans instantly and her body began shaking. She tried her best to hold on to her legs.

Liam removed his mouth from her clit and said, "stable. Quit it, now. You're a strong woman and I know you can take it. It's hyper-sensitive so soon because you've not been using it at all. I need to train your clit and I can't do it if you continue whining about your discomfort. It'll feel much better, I promise. Give it some time."

Cathy nodded and said, "I'm sorry to disappoint you, sir. I'll try harder."

As he went down on her again, she closed her eyes and tried to block the discomfort. She felt his two fingers enter inside her pussy and a rhythm began again. Few minutes later, she opened her eyes and found her involuntary moans. Her ass moved to the rhythm and now she wanted more of it.

"Oh... oh... this... feels... so... so... good... sir... thankyou... I'm so... close... may... I... cum?" She asked for permission as best as she could under the situation. Speaking her feelings felt extremely difficult for her.

Liam increased the intensity of his assault and felt her pussy grabbing on to his fingers. Her body began to go stiff trying to control her orgasm. At this point, he realized she was at her peak. To her dismay, he stopped.

He looked into her eyes and could see pure lust and desperation for orgasm in it. Her eyes pleadingly looked at him as she begged, "please sir, may I cum? I was too close."

"No. Not yet."

He could see the expressions change to disappointment. He brought his glorious cock to the entrance of her pussy. Cathy took a deep breath in anticipation and closed her eyes. But next few seconds, nothing happened. She didn't feel his cock. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw him still waiting and looking at her.

"Do not dare to close your eyes. If I see your eyes closed, I'll stop instantly. I want you to look at me, always. Do you understand?"

"I'm sorry, sir. I'll never close my eyes, again."

"Good."

He touched the head of his cock and began playfully massaging the slit of her pussy and on occasion, her clit. She waited for couple of minutes, but this continued agonizingly. Her arousal was simmering down and frustration rising. He was toying with her, and she desperately needed to be fucked.

"Please, sir."

"What?" asked Liam with a smile on his face.

"Don't play with me like this. Please."

"Remember, I told you something before you got in this position. You haven't done it, yet."

Cathy tried to remember what she might have missed. And then she realized his last few words, "... I'm going to fuck you and you're going to beg for it." Now he wants her to beg for it.

She took a deep breath and apologized to herself for the upcoming words. "Please sir, fuck me."

Liam laughed as said, "you can do better than that. Try harder."

"Please sir, I want your magnificent cock buried deep inside my pussy. I want you to fuck me however you deem fit. Please, fuck me until you've emptied your balls deep in my womb. Fuck me, sir. Please, I beg you. Fuck me." Cathy surprise herself with those words but she was too desperate now.

"Now that's what I call wonderful. Let's get started," he said.

Liam pointed the head of his cock at her opening and gently began pushing. He could hear a loud gasp leave her mouth as she tried to adapt to his girth. Cathy could feel that his cock was thicker than Trevor's.

The fluids released by her soaking wet pussy helped a lot in his invasion. He grabbed her calves for better support and began pumping harder than before. This forced her to stretch even further lifting her ass higher. About ten thrusts later, she felt his balls resting on her. His entire cock was inside her pussy now.

Liam looked into her eyes while she had her mouth open as she actively gasped for more air. He had much bigger and thicker cock than Trevor and she was having difficulty in adjusting to his size. Once she felt his balls resting on her ass, it was clear that he was now all-in. But now he wouldn't move. He looked at her with blank expressions. She looked at him, confused.

"What happened, sir?" asked Cathy. She wasn't sure if she did something wrong.

"Beg. You forgot to beg more," replied Liam.

"Fuck me. Sir, please fuck me," she said in her naïve yet seductive voice.

He began pumping hard. Maintaining the eye contact with Liam while he fucked the shit out of her pussy. For her, this was the most vulnerable moment of her life. It appeared to her as if he could have a peak directly into her soul through her eyes.

Her sexual experience with Trevor had always been vanilla. They would never talk dirty and avoided eye contact during and after sex. The normal course of action after sex for them was to sleep, no conversation. For some weird reasons, Trevor felt awkwardness post sex. He would avoid any intimacy after the deed was done and pretend nothing happened the next morning. That became Cathy's normal life, and she never thought it was weird. Until now.

Liam showed her a completely different world. A world full of nasty words and absolute intimacy. For the first time in her life, she felt afraid yet excited. "Is this how sex should feel like?" she thought. It was the first-time sex didn't feel like a chore to her. This was an adventure she would want to dig deeper and continue exploring until there's nothing more left to explore. A world of pure sexual ecstasy.

"Ah... ah... yes... yes... fuck me... sir... more... fuck me..." repeated Cathy as the tempo increased.

Cathy's expressions had now changed. There was no shame. It was pure lust and hunger for more. A feeling she thought never existed.

Liam was now pounding her hard. There was no mercy. And by her reaction, she didn't want any mercy either. The entire room echoed with the slapping sounds of their bodies along with her gibberish words, moans and groans. She had reached to point where her words couldn't make any sense. Pure brain fog.

He saw her eyes squinting and all her body muscles tightened. Her pussy lips began grabbing his cock tighter. She was too close. Too damn close. On an absolute edge. He pushed one last time and stopped. It took her couple of seconds to register this.

Her eyes opened and she begged through her heavy breathing, "please sir. Don't stop. Fuck me, sir. Please."

"You don't have anything else to say? I would hate for you to earn a punishment this soon. I'm giving you too many chances because this is your first time," said Liam looking directly into her eyes.

"Yes, sir. I'm so sorry. My brain stopped working. Please sir. May I cum?" begged Cathy.

"You don't sound sincere," replied Liam.

"I'm begging you, sir. Please. May I cum? I desperately need to cum, sir. Please. Grant me permission to cum, sir."

"And if I don't?"

Her expressions changed into disappointment as she said, "then I won't, sir."

"Good." He began pumping hard again with no further words.

Her eyes shot open, and body froze completely as she reached to the edge of the cliff. She was too close to fall. Cathy was hyper focused now. Drifting off to her raw feelings would mean an unwarranted orgasm. And for some reason, that would mean disappointment for him. With each thrust, holding on was becoming more difficult.

Cathy's body began vibrating as she begged again, "please sir. I beg you. May I cum? I can't... ah... hold..."

"Sure, you can, and you will," replied Liam with a smile. He was breathing heavily as well.

She tried her best, but the last deep thrust was too much for her. The flood gates opened, and her eyes rolled back as her vision blurred. She couldn't speak as several waves of her extreme orgasm hit her hard.

Liam increased the tempo of his thrusts even further. This caused her orgasm to extend much more than she thought was possible. The world around her started spinning. She felt light-headed and both her hands lost the grip to her calves.

He got up to his knees and let her legs go as well. Cathy's legs dropped straight to the bed. His cock was still buried deep inside. He grabbed her by the waist and with one swift motion turned on his back. They were both panting heavily at this point. Her body fell on him as a dead meat. He felt her warm breaths in his ears.

"Get up, Cathy," commanded Liam.

"I can't, sir. My head is spinning. Give me some time, please." Her words were a very soft mumble in his ear.

"Breathe. In. Out. Come on. Follow my words. In. Out." She forced herself to follow his words. "Good. In and now out. Perfect. Now sit up."

Reluctantly, she forced herself to sit up while continuing her deep breathing. She had both her palms resting on his well-toned chest for better support. As she looked into his eyes, she noticed a mischievous smile.

"I never gave you permission to cum. And you came. Do you want to say something about it?" asked Liam.

"I'm sorry, sir. I tried. I couldn't control myself. I promise I'll do better and not disappoint you, sir." Her words were sincere, and the disappointment was clear in her own eyes.

She had lived her entire life to live up to her father's high expectations. She always wanted to be best in everything so her father would feel proud of her. Failure wasn't an option for her. Anytime she would fail in her training tasks and her teachers told her to sleep and try again next day, it felt horrible. That night she would get nightmares. Her father's words from those nightmares always echoed, "I'm disappointed in you, Cathy." It was the worst feeling for her.

Everyone thought, she was a pampered rich princess. Which she was in some sense but the pressure to please her father was immense. All her life, she wanted him to be proud of her.

At this moment, she felt the same creeping feeling of disappointment. All she wanted was to make him proud of her, but she failed. There was only one task and she failed.

"I'm disappointed in you, Cathy. You could have done better," said Liam.

As she heard those words, all her nightmares came back flashing in front of her. "I'm extremely sorry, sir." She looked down at his abdomen area, unable to make the eye contact anymore.

"I can't let it slide. I must punish you for such an offense. Commands and permissions have meanings. If I don't punish you then they would mean nothing," said Liam.

"I understand, sir. I accept any punishment for my transgression and promise to do better next time," said Cathy with a feeling of disgust in herself.

"Good. Now I need some rest. So, begin riding my cock. Show me what you've got. Repent for you sins. Do not stop until I say so. And don't dare to cum again." As he commanded her with the next instructions, he had both the hands locked behind his head and relaxed.

"Yes, sir." Cathy began riding his cock. Up and down. Her hands still on his chest for better support.

"You can do better than that. Faster," said Liam.

Cathy followed his command and increased her tempo. Her physical stamina and endurance helped in controlling the breathing and heart rate. But the surge of erotic euphoria soon made things worse. The loud slapping sounds of their bodies with her moans echoed through the room.

Liam saw her huge D cup tits bounce vigorously with her movements. She gave all her strength fucking him. It felt like a full strength 100m dash. It wasn't possible to continue much longer with this tempo for her. Liam grabbed her bouncing tits and began kneading them as she continued fucking him.

He looked directly into her eyes and with a mischievous smile, pinched both her nipples. She screamed at the top of her lungs because of the pain it caused to her bouncing tits. Full momentum of her bouncing tits rested on her sensitive nipples. She couldn't bear the extreme pain and stopped.

"Please, sir. It hurts. A lot. Have mercy, sir." Cathy begged as tears began rolling down her eyes.

"I know. That's why I did it. Why did you stop? I don't remember telling you stop." He still had the smile on his face as he asked the rhetorical question.

"Sir, it hurts too much. I can't continue. Please I beg you," she tried again to have some relief.

"Yes, you can continue. In fact, you will continue. NOW," yelled Liam focusing on now and twisted her nipples causing even more pain.

Cathy's screams must have echoed through the entire floor. She couldn't imagine such intense pain. Her trainers had hit her several times during the sparring sessions, but it never felt this intense. "Yes, sir. Sorry... sorry, sir. I will start now. Mercy. Mercy," she begged, continuing to bounce slowly on this cock.

"Faster," commanded Liam.

She gritted her teeth and increased the tempo despite the pain. In few minutes, her nipples became too numb to the pain. And suddenly something happened. She felt much higher level of erotic sensations in her body. This pain was beginning to enhance her pleasure sensations.

"You're putting too much pressure on my chest. I also need to breathe. Put your hands behind your head and lock them in place until I say otherwise," said Liam.

"Sorry... sorry, sir..." She apologized through her heavy panting and locked her hands behind her head.

Now her bouncing tits were completely available with no obstruction. He removed his fingers from her nipples which caused the blood to rush back causing instant pain.

"Ah... it hurts... a lot... sir..." said Cathy but didn't dare to stop fucking him.

"Not yet." And with that he smacked her left tit hard. His hand landed directly on her nipple.

"Ouch... sir please. Don't hurt me. I'm doing everything... please don't hurt me." She begged.

"Not everything. You earned a punishment for having an unauthorized orgasm. Now shut up and take it," said Liam in a stern voice.

"Yes, sir. Ouch... ah... ah..." her screams echoed again as he smacked her tits two more times on each side. This extreme erotic yet painful vulnerability began to work its magic within her core. The helplessness intensified her pleasure to a level she never imagined was possible.

"Ah... ah... ah... may... I cum... sir, please. Too close. I'm too close. Sir, please. I beg you. I can't control any longer. Please sir." She begged hoping for some mercy from him.

"No. You've had enough orgasms for tonight. I don't care. No more orgasms," said Liam. He knew she wouldn't be able to control even if she tried her best. It was just another way to create guilt in her mind.

Her body began shivering and tears rolling down her eyes. She tried her best, but it was physically impossible to control. Her mind gave up and body took over. An earth-shattering orgasm hit her. Cathy was out of her control now and collapsed on top of Liam. She felt like her entire body had melted and there was no way for her to sit up anymore. Her head was spinning and all she could see was complete darkness. It felt like someone had switched all lights off.

"I'm sorry, sir. I tried. Please forgive me. I tried..." she murmured in his ear trying to regain some composure.

"You need a lot of training. I'm trying to be lenient with you because it's your first time. But you need to catch up fast. I won't be this forgiving in future," said Liam. He had expected her to fail. There was no possibility of her to succeed on her first attempt. This puts a guilt loop in her mind which works as a motivation for her to try much harder in future.

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. I'll try harder. I promise," said Cathy.

"Now get up. You've had multiple orgasms and I haven't had a single."

"Sorry sir." She got up and looked into his eyes as she continued, "how can you last this long, sir? Did you take something?"

Liam smiled and said, "no. I don't need any external help."

"Then how? Trevor barely lasts for five minutes," she said. As she spoke her face turned red. She shouldn't have shared such an information about her husband with him.

"He should have worked on his sexual stamina. But don't worry about me. I won't cum for another couple of hours, at least."

Cathy's eyes widened and a gasp left her mouth, "that's impossible without help." Her voice was almost a whisper.