A Legal Trap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy felt like she had been punched in the gut. This was the first time ever someone had questioned her work ethics. And the worse, he wasn't wrong.

"I'm sorry, James. There are some personal problems with me and Trevor from past few days. It became exhausting for me. But it shouldn't be an excuse. I promise, I'll dedicate my 100% for this case. My personal problems would not affect the hard work everyone else is putting on this case," said Cathy trying to persuade him to not throw her out of the case.

"I can sympathize with your problems but if we mess up here, a big-time criminal will continue his havoc on innocent people. We can't let that happen. I'm sorry but I'll keep a close eye on you for next few days. If I feel that your personal life is affecting the case, you're out. It's probably harsh and unjust to you but it's too important. Now that I've given you a fair and advance warning, it should be justified," said James.

"I understand. I promise, it won't come to that," said Cathy and left the room. She had tears in her eyes as she walked to her office. The excitement and arousal were gone, even though the vibe was still on.

Liam entered her office and closed the door behind him. As he turned and saw her crying. He walked up to her and asked, "what happened?"

"I can't do it at work, sir. Please. I'll do anything for you outside of work. My work is very important in my life and if I'm fired from here, it'll ruin me. I love this job, sir," said Cathy with uncontrollable tears.

"You didn't answer my question. What happened?"

"James gave me an ultimatum. If I'm not sharp, he'll get rid of me. When I'm too aroused, it's impossible for me to remain sharp," replied Cathy.

"And whose mistake is that?" asked Liam.

"Mine. It's my mistake but..." she tried replying to his answer but was interrupted in mid-sentence.

"There's no scope for but. As part of your training schedule, I told you, it'll be exponentially difficult because you're far behind any normal girl these days. If you need to catch up, you must put a lot more work than any other girl. What was your response to it, remind me again?" replied Liam in a cocky but firm tone.

"I'll work harder than any other girl would and give my all to succeed beyond your expectations, sir." Remembering her own words, she felt even worse now.

"And now you're telling me that it was all a lie?"

"No, sir."

"Then what are you saying?"

"Nothing, sir. I'm sorry. I was confused and shouldn't have blamed the training for my incompetence." A strong woman like Cathy can be manipulated emotionally. Liam was taking advantage of her inexperience and vulnerabilities.

"What would you do to fix it?" he asked.

"I must practice staying sharp despite my arousal, sir. I promise to do my best," she replied.

"Good." He walked to her, lifted her chin and said looking into her eyes, "I like you Cathy but always remember I must be hard on you if we want your training to result any positive outcome. This was the first hurdle and many more will come your way. You must be resilient and carve your path through them."

"I understand, sir. Thank you."

"This thing between us will only work on trust. So, I'm trusting you now," he said. He grabbed a small remote from his pocket and pressed a button on it. It increased the intensity of the vibrator inside her. Sudden intensity increment caused her to moan out loud.

"Take this and keep it in your left hand. The vibrator inside you has five levels and currently it's on level two. I know the level two is a sweet spot to bring a nice orgasm. Any level above that would cause soreness upon extended use and we both don't want it." He looked into her eyes and waited for her to respond.

"Yes, sir. We wouldn't want it to be sore," she replied struggling to speak as her arousal kept increasing.

"Here's the task for your training till the end of business. The vibrator must remain in level two, and you're not authorized to have an orgasm. Keep your thumb on the red button of the remote. It's the power on/off button. Only press it when you cannot control the orgasm anymore, not a second before. Wait till you're a bit calm and then turn it back on. This cycle repeats till I say otherwise. Simple rule. Stay on edge and don't cum. Understood?"

"Yes, sir. Understood," replied Cathy.

"Can I count on your success?"

"Yes, sir. I'll not fail. I promise."

"Good. Now get on with your work. I assume you have an important case to work on. Have a productive day," said Liam and turned to leave her office.

"Thank you, sir."

Now alone, Cathy struggled to focus on the several files in front of her. The entire room echoed with her involuntary moans. She didn't realize when her ass began thrusting back and forth in her chair. Her entire body and mind were too desperate for an orgasm.

"What was that movie? Oh... oh... yeah... Swordfish. Hugh Jackman hacked the Department of Defense while receiving a wonderful blowjob. If he can do it, so can I." Cathy thought of ways to motivate herself to function while extremely aroused. Her moans got much louder now. She closed her eyes as her body reached to point of no return. And then her thumb pressed the button, turning the vibrations off.

"FUCK. FUCK. FUCK... FUCK... FUCK..." she yelled out loud trying to control her orgasm. Her button press was a couple of seconds late. It felt impossible to control but somehow, she managed to do it.

It took her five minutes to calm down. And then she pressed the button again. The cycle continued. Few edges later, she found her rhythm. It felt like muscle memory now. An extreme amount of courage and effort was required to stop the vibrations each time. But now she was able to multitask successfully.

A loud knock on her desk startled her out of the zone. She looked up and saw Liam standing in front of her. Looking at her watch, she realized it was 5:30 already. "Wow. I was in my zone for over three hours?" she thought.

"You can now stop it and give the remote back to me," ordered Liam.

"Yes, sir." She pressed the button to turn it off and gave the remote back to him.

He placed the remote back in his pocket and said, "stand up and step out."

Cathy took a deep breath and stood up as per the command and walked out of her desk area.

"Lock your hands behind your head, spread your legs and turn to face the wall behind you," ordered Liam.

She nervously looked behind him to see if the coast was clear. Her office door was locked but if someone was standing outside, they could see in her office. The office doors were translucent.

"NOW," yelled Liam.

She swallowed some saliva, trying to hide her fear of discovery by her colleagues and turned. Hands locked behind her head and legs spread wide facing the wall, fear of being caught drove her crazy. There was no legitimate explanation for this situation.

"Do you want to cum?" asked Liam.

"Yes, sir."

"Are you desperate enough?"

"Yes, sir."

"I don't think so. Your responses are bare minimum with no enthusiasm. No orgasm for the rest of the day," replied Liam.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm too desperate for an orgasm, sir. Everything is new to me. I don't know how to properly respond." Her voice had genuine desperation.

"You'll learn on your own. I'm not going to spoon feed you everything. The day I feel your desperation and enthusiasm, I'll grant you permission to cum. Until then, no orgasms. It could take a day, a week, a month or even a year. I don't care. If you want an orgasm, figure it out."

She felt like a strong punch in her gut. Her mind and body craved for an orgasm. The euphoria she felt in his apartment. It was too strong and awesome. She wants that feeling again. The hook worked perfectly on her. It's the same feeling a gambler has when he gets a taste of a win. A part of him knows that he's drowning but he still plays one last bet with a hope to recover everything he has lost so far. And the cycle repeats until there's nothing left to lose.

Liam had given her the taste of wonderful orgasms. Now she knows how wonderful it feels. Keeping her on the edge while denying it at the last moment makes her trapped in the hook. Like the gambler who feels the win too close but never really achieves it. This feeling forces him to bet more.

"Yes, sir. I understand and apologize for my lack of experience. I promise to work harder and show more enthusiasm for each command," replied Cathy. She wanted her best responses to come out now.

"I can see a massive wet patch at the back of your skirt. Looks like someone was enjoying her task," said Liam with a hint of laughter.

This raised several alarms in her head. She didn't know that her wetness was clearly visible through her skirt. Her involuntary response was to bring down her hands and cover the wetness. Before she could hide, "did I ever told you to move your hands?" Liam yelled at her and instantly she took her assigned position back.

Her humiliation was up a notch, but she forced her hands back in position. "Close your eyes," she heard. Not wanting to disobey him again, she closed her eyes. She felt a cloth covering her eyes and then he whispered, "hands down." Tightly tying the blindfold, he gave the next command, "it's good. Hands back behind your head."

Cathy felt the nervousness and fear creeping up inside. She had no ability to see which intensified her fear. He ordered her to turn around, now facing the door of her office. If someone was standing outside, she's caught.

"I understand that you've had intense martial arts training with blindfolds on. Is that correct?" asked Liam.

"Yes, sir."

"Perfect. That means your space awareness is perfect under a blindfold?"

"Yes, sir."

"Show me. Walk five steps forward, turn around, five steps back and face the door again." He gave the command and placed a pencil behind her heel to mark her original position.

For Cathy it was nothing. She had practiced these exercises when she was eight. Today it was muscle memory. She walked five steps casually and returned to her exact position like she wasn't wearing a blindfold.

"How could you do that? You're back in your exact spot. It didn't appear that you were measuring the step distance." For him it was like a magic trick.

"It's nothing, sir. I don't think about it anymore. It's part of the practice. I can easily walk around my entire property with my eyes closed. Each room. The entire property is over 195,000 square feet. Walking five steps back and forth is like asking a mathematician to add two and two," she replied as a matter-of-fact way.

"You are a treasure. You know that, right?"

"Thank you, sir."

"Let's get out of here. It's a weekend after all. I'll tell you when to turn otherwise keep walking straight," said Liam.

"But sir..."

"What?"

"I can't walk like this inside office. There are people outside. What would I say when they ask questions?"

"Can't or won't?" asked Liam.

"I'm sorry, sir. I won't. It's too much. This will ruin my career and reputation," replied Cathy.

He walked to her and kneeled in front of her. She felt his hands pushing the hem of her professional skirt upwards. The skirt was conservative and professional. Tight, black and few inches below her knees. Her skirt was now tucked around her waist exposing her beautiful red silk underwear, which was soaking wet.

Liam rolled her panties down to her thighs and then pulled the vibrator out of her hungry pussy. She moaned but with displeasure. The vibe felt somehow natural and wonderful inside.

He stood and said, "open your mouth." She followed the command, and he pushed the small vibe inside her mouth. It was a small vibrator with three inches in length and one inch in diameter with a hood to rest on the clit. "Suck it and clean your juices," he said. Cathy followed her task.

She felt the panties and the skirt nicely adjusted back to their original position. "Give the vibrator back to me," he said. Cathy opened her mouth, and he pulled it out. She heard his footsteps walking away from her towards her desk.

He opened the drawer and placed the vibe inside and walked back to her with a scissor in his hand. She took a deep breath in as she felt his hands unbuttoning her daisy white blouse. Cathy always wore tight blouses because they accentuate her perfect athletic figure. To avoid any controversy, she would always wear comfortable wire-free bra that had extra layer of fabric to hide her large nipples from accidental exposure.

Liam had opened all the buttons of her blouse. She felt the sharp and cold metal lightly traversing from her abs upwards towards her bra. Her breathing intensified as the realization hit her. He was about to remove her bra. Ever so carefully, he began cutting the front straps of her bra. Each second of it felt like an eternity to her. Next were the shoulder straps and quickly he pulled her bra out. Off it went in the trash can.

Her nipples stood proud and erect in all their glory. The cold air of the air-conditioning in her office along with her extreme arousal worked the magic. With no bra, her nipples would become too obvious through her tight and light-colored blouse.

She felt his breath on her lips and opened slightly to accept the kiss. He was gentle, sensual and loving with the kiss. Then the hand came down to rub on her clit through the fabric of her skirt and her underwear. She was already on the edge, and this felt too wonderful. Her moans echoed again inside the room. Breaking the kiss, he whispered in her ear, "each time you blatantly disobey my command, I'll remove one item from your clothing. What goes away will be entirely my choice. Do you understand?"

"Um... ah... yes... yes... sir... I... understand..." she whispered back closing too much towards her much needed orgasm.

"Will you follow my command?"

"Yes, sir."

"No questions?"

"No questions, sir. Please, may I cum? Please, sir."

He stopped rubbing her clit and said, "not yet." Another gentle kiss followed by a light bite on her lower lip. She felt warm breaths on her neck as he began kissing her as he went down towards her nipples. A warm lick from his tongue on her left nipple was enough to bring the rush of arousal to its peak. He sucked hard on her left nipple while pinching on the right.

"Ah... sir... too... close... please... I beg... you. May I cum, sir." She tried her best to hold on to her explosion.

Liam said in his surprise, leaving her tits alone, "this is interesting. You can cum from tit stimulation alone. We must explore your tits further in future. I think we must leave now. You're too aroused for me to do anything to you. So horny, huh. Hold on to it."

He began buttoning her blouse and tried his best to make her look presentable. Her nipples were clearly visible through the material of her blouse. They must be two inches in height, when erect.

"Walk straight. I'll open the door," said Liam.

Cathy began walking nervously. She felt too exposed and not having the ability to see her surroundings increased her panic. But weirdly, this fear increased her excitement and arousal even further. She couldn't explain it but the adrenaline rush under such intense aroused state was beyond her understanding.

"Turn left and continue walking straight now," said Liam as he held the door open while she exited the office.

She followed the instructions. Liam couldn't believe how easily she walked in a straight line with a blindfold on. It appeared as if she could see through it.

"Stop," she heard. She stopped.

Liam caught up to her and opened the door and said, "you're too fast for someone who can't see. I love it that you have so much trust on my instructions. Turn left walk out. About five steps forward and then there are stairs. We're entering the parking area."

She followed his instructions and somehow adjusted to the stairs easily. From her daily memory, she remembered that there were five steps of stairs. When she successfully reached at the bottom with no instructions from him, it impressed him even further.

He continued further instructions till they reached next to her car. They entered inside the car. She sat on the passenger seat with some help from him. Liam drove the car out.

"I'm glad you trusted me. Now I can be honest with you. It was Friday and everyone had already left when I walked in your office. So, you walked with the fear of exposure, but I had prior knowledge of safety. Now I want you to be honest. How did it felt walking inside the office knowing the level of exposure and not knowing who might be watching you?" asked Liam.

Cathy took a sigh of relief and said, "I was so afraid, sir. It was the most vulnerable moment for me. But the excitement felt wonderful as well. It's possible because of the fear. May be truly honest, sir?"

"Yes. I want complete honesty," replied Liam.

"Every night when I go to bed, I regret surrendering my will to you. I swear to end it the next morning. This will ruin me. I can't honestly go to the church and face god. I'm knowingly committing a sin, every day. But when I see you, all my resolve just vanishes. Nothing matters but your commands and a strong urge to live up to your expectations. I've avoided everything addictive my entire life. You've become my first addiction. An uncontrollable addiction. I know this will be my downfall, but I can't control myself, at all," she had tears in her eyes, but it was soaked by the blindfold.

"When I heard stories of people under drug addiction, it always baffled me how they continue to take it knowing how it ruins their life. Now I completely understand it, sir. It's possible that my sheltered childhood with no interaction with boys growing up had something to do with it. Or you're too good in manipulating my emotions. Somehow, I'm opening myself towards hell just for you. I don't understand it, sir. It's such an alien feeling for me," she continued and then couldn't say a word.

There was silence inside for couple of minutes then Liam spoke, "it's nice to understand your perspective. But from where I stand, an affair with you could lead to my death or even risk to my sister's life. There's no one who would mess with you because of your father. Do you think I'm not afraid every day? Have I thought we should end it? Yes, absolutely. Can I, do it? No. But I'll be honest you. Only threat that could break things between us would be threat to Tina's life. So, you're not the only person taking a massive risk in this affair."

"I'm sorry, sir. I didn't think it from your perspective. Is it possible for me to meet Tina? I would love to see her," said Cathy.

Liam took a deep breath and said, "you're the first girl to ever know about her existence. I've never told anyone about my past. I don't know why I told you. But to meet her would be another thing. I'm sorry, I don't it would be appropriate at this time."

"It's fine, sir. I didn't mean to pry in private life."

Liam changed the subject and they both discussed some lighthearted topics. In no time the car stopped. The destination was here.

"You can remove your blindfold now. Let's go," said Liam.

Cathy removed the blindfold and looked at an electronic store. It wasn't a nice, branded store but a shop in a shady area. She followed him inside to shop. There was a young nerdy looking black man sitting behind the counter. Her best guess for his age was around twenty.

"How's everything my man?" asked the guy behind the counter.

"Awesome. Were you able to get everything done from my list?" asked Liam.

"Yes. I'm great at my job. But you owe me one. I had to leave the shop to do other shopping for you," he replied.

"Thanks a lot man. I'll repay your debt. Can we have everything? I'm in a rush."

"Sure." He pulled few bags from under the counter and placed them on top. There were two identical backpacks and one duffle bag.

1...45678...12