A Legal Trap Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up?"

"Nothing," I said slyly, as I let a hand drift down his side.

"Hey now, I'm ticklish," he protested.

"You shouldn't tell me those deepest, darkest secrets. What if I wanted to tie you up? Guess what I'd do to you first?"

"Yeah, I'm not much for being tied up. Little claustrophobic, truth be told."

"Really?"

"Mmmhmm, not a fan of elevators or enclosed, tight spaces."

"How you going to come visit me in Seattle," I asked and as soon as I thought about what I had said I worried that maybe I was being too forward.

"I can wait for you in the lobby. Don't they have a lobby with like a Starbucks in your building? No wait, that's where your buddy Lisa has her espresso-man crush."

"Lobby yes. The coffee stand Lisa's college kid works at is there."

"He into her?"

"I don't know, they play a good game of flirting back and forth..."

I let my hand move across his waist slowly and could feel him tightening his abs. I smiled at him, he just raised an eyebrow. About the middle, I found the button for his shorts, tugged, and was surprised that it came undone with barely any effort.

Paul's eyes were locked on mine. I unzipped his shorts and wasted no time caressing a very hard cock inside of some kind of athletic spandex type boxers. I could feel a wet spot and paused a finger over it, gently rubbing the sticky wetness.

Paul's breaths were a bit more strained when I started unzipping the shorts, but there was more strain as I rubbed the head of his cock through the pre-cum. I looked at him, smiled, placed a tiny kiss at his lips and then kissed his chest, moving my lips lower until I was about at his stomach. I repositioned myself lower on the bed, hooked the sides of his shorts and pulled them down while he shimmied a little to help.

I tossed them as playfully as he'd tossed my top and bra over the side of the bed. He just watched and smiled, my little breasts jiggling with every move I made. I'm sure it was entertaining. When my fingers hooked the waist band of his boxers he closed his eyes, I pulled them down, and off quickly with barely any resistance.

His cock jumped and bounced through that momentary awkwardness. He was as firm, rock hard, as I expected. When I touch it he inhaled quickly through clenched teeth, letting his breath out slowly in little huffs. I marveled at its size, which was probably average, but its girth gave his cock an impressive heft. His eyes remained shut and when I wrapped a hand around his cock his body stiffened ever so slightly. It's my turn to make you writhe a little in ecstasy Mr. Kline.

The last time I was in a position like this, where my lips were this close to a man's cock, was nearly three years ago. I still had a tiny burn mark just above my ankle as a reminder of that night. The lighting being used, one of two basic floor lamps, got knocked over onto me while the head asshole was filming the three of us going at it. His friends fucking me from both ends might sound dreamy, but I'd happily tell anyone it's not worth the trouble and not that much fun.

My hero, the director, 'filmographer' as he liked to think of himself, had moved quickly to get the lamp off me, so the damage was minimal. The scar remained though. The bare bulb from the lamp landed on my ankle causing the burn. Why three years later did I feel it now? The ghost of that burning? I hoped Paul's expectations were lower than what he likely saw in that video. I was an easy one to find with me online. I assumed he had seen it and likely a few others as well.

Leave that shit alone! That was back then; this is a connection I wanted. The past wasn't going to be a big deal unless I made it one. I've got nothing to be worrying about or anything I should be over-thinking. This feels right. If I over-think this I'm going to ruin the moment.

I ran a finger through the slick, sticky pre-cum at the tip of Paul's cock. He shook with the slightest of jolts, surprise maybe, a pleasant sensation reaction. I looked up at him, his eyes were closed still - okay good, don't watch me. I looked back to my hand, it was surreal to see it holding him, and I slowly wrapped my lips around the bulbous helmeted head of his cock.

This time his jolting was more pronounced, a tiny thrust to be further inside of my mouth, and a small cry of pleasure escaped his lips. I felt powerful and energized, alive, and very satisfied with all the ways this was making me feel inside. I slid my free hand slowly between his legs, scratching nails along the inside of his thighs softly. He squirmed and became instantly still as I cupped his balls. I began that first trip down his shaft.

I kept my lips tightly on him, tongue guiding him deeper into my mouth, and quicker than expected my lips were at my fingers wrapped solidly around the base of his cock. Slow down, slow down. The head of Paul's cock was taking up every bit of space at the back of my throat, not yet to the gag stage, but if I removed my hand I certainly would be.

I was so focused on my conquest, getting nearly every inch of him inside my mouth, that it took me a moment to hear and feel his breathing change. Tight, shallow huffs and with every movement I made they became more strained, alive, begging me for more. My mouth made the return trip up his shaft and slurped loudly at the head. That got me a satisfying little jump from his hips and a low moan. I rolled my lips over the head a few times and peeked to see if he was watching. Nope, his eyes were still shut. Why hadn't I thought to turn the light out?

I blew on the head of his cock, while jacking it coated in my saliva slowly, rhythmically, then letting just the tip play 'peek-a-boo' between my lips. I was moving my lips deeper onto him as his hips were straining to not thrust, pump wildly into my mouth. We were out of sync more times than in. He's anxious I thought... I'd felt this before, the want, the need.

I eased my kneading of his ball sack and took more of him in my mouth again. We may not have been in unison, but his moaning said there weren't any complaints. I began to move quicker, allowing him to thrust a little, but not too much. He seemed to struggle less and his moans, those little cries, peeps of pleasure became louder, and more desperate. I was sure I added to the symphony of noises myself, though mine weren't as intense as Paul's. Could he hear me? Did he know I was enjoying this?

When I felt a hand on my shoulder I stopped all movement and slide my lips off his cock. I know we were in the room alone, but being touched surprised me, though it shouldn't have. While being filmed all those years ago it was common to get interrupted or have a camera in my face or be given direction. I looked to his face, he was looking at me. I slowly let my grip slip from around his cock and stopped cupping his balls. Had I done something wrong?

He looked concerned, "You, I... That feels so amazing. You don't have to..."

I felt shy for some reason. Wouldn't be because I was nearly between his legs, my little lopsided tits jiggling wildly and free as I was sucking his cock? This moment could be more embarrassing, but I wasn't worried. Why? Why wasn't I caring?

His hand touched the side of my face; I leaned into it breaking our gaze at each other.

"I'm, I want to Paul..."

When he didn't say anything, I took a quick peek at him, and then lowered my lips back to his cock, lips parting slowly, gliding him inside my mouth, while I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft again. I began bobbing my head up and down his cock, slowly at first, then picking up the pace. Cupping his balls got a shudder from him and he began moving his hips in unison with my sucking of his cock.

Slow, fast, his thrusts were bouncing off the back of my throat while my lips were being slammed into my death grip on his shaft. A few times I gagged, a muffled gurgle, and suppressed other sensations I wanted to verbalize. To his credit he would ease trying to jam himself down my throat after hearing my discomfort. He was a considerate lover...

I was squeezing his balls lovingly, jacking his shaft as my mouth worked its length, and trying to keep my jaw from cramping up from keeping a steady pressure on his very thick cock. He moaned, cried out through clenched teeth, caressed my cheek, moved my hair to the side, but I kept going. At some point I pulled him from my mouth, huffed loudly a few breaths, and was right back to trying to get this man to cum.

Shifting to my knees, I crawled between his legs and felt his body stiffen as I slurped loudly at the head of his cock. He was close, I could tell, the signs were all there. I sped up stroking him while concentrating my lips on that swollen head of his cock. With a loud groan, I felt his hands trying to hold my face, his hips were thrusting, bucking now with purpose. I have you!

His cock slipped from between my lips and before I could get the head of his cock back in my mouth I got the first forceful shot of cum on the side of my face and shoulder. He was crying in ecstasy, trying to find more pleasure, comfort, relief. I wasn't done, sucking his cock back into my mouth while twisting my head slightly, pulling up tightly with my lips. The second burst of cum splashed into my mouth and Paul's body became very rigid as one hand pulled at the sheets and the other tried to hold my face fully onto his cock.

I stroked his cock while my lips held tight on his shaft. He thrust his hips off the bed and got his cock plunged back fully in my mouth until my face was buried in his pubes. My fingers that had a death grip around his shaft had lost their battle and I struggled with trying not to gag as he bucked his hips again, and again... His third, fourth, and maybe fifth spurt of cum was now in my mouth and I loosened my lips around his cock so as to let it dribble out.

I have never liked a man's cum. It was not sexy; it was not a conquest spoil I ever enjoyed. It was sticky, thick, and smelled like bleach to me. Sure the male orgasm is something I loved producing, I just wish the resulting ejaculate wasn't so unpleasant. In my past I would swallow for the camera - after opening my mouth to show those watching my conquest. There weren't any cameras now and there would be no swallowing - those days were long gone. Thankfully...

I could feel his seed coating my hand and with that added as lube I jacked him quickly a few times more, slowly, lovingly. That got me muffled cries and when I looked up, Paul had a pillow over his face, and one hand over mine trying to get me to stop. I couldn't help but smile.

Better than I expected...

::: --- :::

12