Operation: Rigid Pt. 01

Story Info
Prologue: Male subject
1.2k words
4.4
2.5k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 05/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE

Male Subject

I sat in my exercise physiology class, staring at my notes as Doctor Plinkin lectured about the effects of high impact sports on the connective tissue and articular capsule of the human knee. He'd either just misspoke, I miss heard, or my notes were wrong, because what he'd just said somewhat contradicted what I thought I understood, and had written down earlier in the lecture. It was probably my mistake, so I quickly scribbled a change to my notes with a big question mark beside it, so I'd know to verify the information when I transcribed the notes into my computer.

During my first year, I'd tried writing my notes directly on my laptop, but I'd quickly discovered it was easier and faster to scribble shorthand notes into a notebook, and then later expand the scribbling into something intelligible by transcribing the notes into my computer. It was a system I'd refined over the past three plus years. Short, sloppy, handwritten notes in class, and more complete and thorough notes on the computer to study from. It worked for me because the transcribing process forced me to understand the material. More than once, having to write complete, coherent sentences, had uncovered mistakes and misunderstandings.

The addendum to my notes made, I flipped back to my current note taking page, and returned my attention to the lecture.

"Thank you, boys and girls," Doctor Plinkin said twenty minutes later to close today's lecture. "Don't forget, all homework is due by six pm Friday." I smiled to myself. Doctor Plinkin called everyone in his class boys and girls, no matter their age.

I closed my notebook and stuffed it into my backpack. "Mr. Kraten!" Doctor Plinkin called. "Please stay after class."

My grades were good, I hadn't been cheating or acting up in class, but I still felt the rush of impending doom.

"Ooohhh... someone's in trouble," Scott murmured with a big smile, drawing out the last word and making it two syllables.

"I hope not. I haven't done anything," I murmured in reply as I hefted my backpack. "At least, not that I know of."

"See you later?"

"Yeah, I guess."

With a big smile, Scott picked up his own bag and began to file out with everyone else. I waited until nearly everyone was out of the room before I walked to the front of the lecture hall. "You wanted to talk to me?" I asked, forcing myself to meet his gaze.

He chuckled. "Relax. You're not in trouble."

I blew out a long breath. "Good, because I didn't know what I'd done."

"Mr. Kraten, I'm going to come straight to the point. I understand you have a certain... ability. Is that true?"

My face heated. I'd played some high school sports, but I wasn't good enough for a scholarship, so there was only one ability he could be talking about. "Who told you?" I murmured, my tone making my embarrassment clear.

"It doesn't matter. Is it true?"

I couldn't hold his gaze and looked down. "Yes."

He jerked his head in the direction of his office door. "Let's go into my office." I felt a rush of panic, but I followed him to his office door. As we entered his small, cluttered office, he circled his desk and sat down. "Please close the door."

"Doctor Plinkin..." I began, my tone almost begging as I did as he asked.

He chuckled again. "Please sit down," he said as he waved at one of his guest chairs. "Let me put your mind immediately at ease. I'm not trying to lure you into doing something inappropriate. I'm interested in making you the subject of a study... if you're willing."

I began to relax. "A study?"

"Yes. Would you consider becoming the test subject in a study to determine the physiology behind your ability? As you likely already know, not just every guy can do what you can."

"Yes," I murmured as I looked at my shoes.

"I know this is embarrassing, Mr. Kraten, but I'm treating this as a clinical study, and nothing more. As far as I'm concerned, this is no different than studying the physiological effects of diet or exercise, for example." He paused a moment. "So, was that a yes that you realize your ability is rare, or yes, you'd be willing to participate in the study?"

I looked up. "Yes, I know my ability is rare."

"I dare say, unique. Before I asked to speak with you, I did some research. Of course, I can't positively say you're the only man who can do what you can, but you may be the first to be documented." I shrugged. "And the study?" he pressed when I didn't say anything.

"I don't know..." I murmured after a pause.

He smiled at me. "Obviously, we'll protect your identity, and your name won't be used. If it makes you more comfortable, we can use a mask of some kind so only I will know your identity."

I smiled slightly. "I don't think the mask will be necessary."

"Great. That's one less headache to deal with. I want to assure you, Mr. Kraten, that your grade in my class will in no way be affected by your answer, but if you're willing to participate in the study, I can help you. I know you're working toward your DPT, so unless you've already selected one, I'm willing to be your academic advisor, if you'd like. Normally I avoid being an advisor because, frankly, I have better things to do with my time, but I'll make an exception for you." I smiled with his offer. Doctor Plinkin was highly respected, and having him as an advisor would be quite the coup. "Secondly, I can pay you."

Now he had me interested. "Pay me?"

He nodded. "It's a token amount, but yes. Fifty dollars each time you participate. We can schedule around your classes, so it won't interfere with your studies."

"I also have a job."

I worked for College HUNKS, moving furniture and hauling away junk. The pay wasn't great, but their schedule was flexible, so I could work when I had the time. Even though HUNKS was an acronym, and had nothing to do with our appearance, it seemed that we had an unusually large percentage of women who called us for help. I kept hoping one of them would ask me to come back to setup a bed or something, but so far... nothing.

"That's totally fine. As I said, we can schedule around your other activities."

I considered a moment. "So, if I agree, what am I going to be doing, exactly... or what are you going to be doing to me?"

Doctor Plinkin smiled. "Are you afraid of needles? You don't pass out at the sight of blood do you?"

A small smile touched my lips. "No."

His smile spread. "Good, because if you were, or did, this was going to be rough for you. What we're going to do is see if we can figure out how, and why, you can do what you can."

"Okay..." I said slowly.

"That's it."

"How's that going to work?"

His smile reappeared. "Probably with the use of porn, Mr. Kraten."