A Legal Trap Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read it again, deleted the 'Can you access?', explaining to Paul if she wasn't getting into her account it was likely she'd know he couldn't either, so why ask. We both read it again and Paul took the laptop back, saved the email to the Drafts folder, then tossed out an idea about how to capture his IP address. I didn't understand exactly how a clothing store site link he was embedding in the email could capture the person who clicked on its information. Whatever...

"So, just say something about wanting to wear something from this site for him. He said something about clothes, give him something to look at that she would want to wear for him."

"Like lingerie?"

"That stuff always worked to get me to doing things," he looked embarrassed having said that and added, "A lifetime ago."

"I get it, don't sweat it," I reached for the laptop. "Let's see what you'd like me to wear for you, maybe if it's good enough for Amber and her 'Daddy'?"

I smiled at him and jumped into browsing in the lingerie section. After a few 'Nahs' from Paul we settled on a pinky sheer teddy. Pink because I'd seen an email from David saying he liked a picture Amber sent him wearing pink sheer panties. Probably overkill, but the lingerie had a large underwire bra built in - maybe he could envision her enhancements nicely peeking out from the whole ensemble.

"Do you mention the size," Paul asked.

"No, he was there; he knows what her breast size is now."

"Yeah, good catch."

Paul reopened the email saved to the Drafts folder, added the link and associated tracking features, then had me add the bait around the hook. The new email read:

'Daddy,

I miss you'z. I need you'z! Cops have all my accounts and won't let me back in. Our money is locked up and I don't know how to get it back. My parents are watching me craz! Tits hurt like craz! I need out of here. Next week, you said next week, right? I want to be with you'z, like we were fucking in our vid

I want to wear this for you'z Daddy... <[ link ]>

Noozle you'z...

a'

We both reread it, nodded our agreement that it looked good, and Paul hit Send. I had seen a couple emails where she ended them with 'Noozle you'z'. Sick shit... I had no idea what that meant exactly. Hopefully it was the right bait to get him talking. Time would tell if we were barking up the right tree.

March 12th, 5:26 PM

"And then the car just stopped."

I looked up from my basket of Buffalo wings, licked a couple fingers, and gave Paul a look, "I'm listening silly... Not sure why you started talking about a car chase though."

We'd decided on casual and something quick for dinner, so we wouldn't be away from our test email too long. This lead to learning we both had a love for good Buffalo wings and how we ended up in an upscale bar in Scottsdale known for its Buffalo wings.

"No, something is up. What's got you tuning me out?"

Okay, yes, I was tuning you out a little bit. I heard everything you said about working for Cisco Systems or whatever high tech firm that sounded like Cisco. Then you thought it would be funny to talk about a police car chase you'd seen - 'And then the car just stopped...'

To the point - guilty, I was thinking about so many things: Amber and her trying to contact her 'Daddy' and the email from Lisa about Janet and Martin possibly breaking up the firm.

"It's nothing, I hope."

"So, it must be something. I don't usually bore a date so much she tunes me out," he chuckled, "What is rolling around between those pretty ears?"

I knew I was blushing, so I picked up my rum and Coke, taking a sip. If we're gonna 'date' guess there's no harm in sharing, right?

"Remember, you asked. Got a weird email from Lisa today, not sure how to process it."

"She talking about her espresso guy again?"

No, but she had a number of times in emails in the past. I wondered if some IT guy somewhere... Wait, had part of Paul checking me out included hacking into the firm's computer systems and tooling around my email? I hadn't ever told him about Lisa and Bryant and this was the second time he'd brought that up.

"I... You already know about Janet and Martin, don't you? You knew about Lisa and Bryant."

Now it was Paul's turn to squirm, he reached for his beer and took a long pull.

"I might...," he said uncomfortably.

::: --- :::

12