A Lesbian - Bisexual Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy gasped and cried out and I knew Pam had found her "G" spot and was stroking it. Pam knew how to really please another woman. Men think they know what pleases a woman, but only another woman knows just where, when, and exactly how to really pleasure their partner. Pam was doing a superb job of exciting my wife and I could not be more pleased as she reached new heights of pleasure at the hands of her friend. Two women making love has always been a very erotic fantasy of mine. Now it was no fantasy, but my beautiful wife being made love right in front of me.

Mandy's body bowed upward, taut from the ecstasy that exploded through her body. Pam's mouth covered the dripping vagina and I imagined that with such an explosive orgasm, her sexual juices would shot out of her body. That had happened a number of times when I really excited her whole body. I'd seen juices spurt from her body and shoot out at least two feet or more. I could see that Pam's lips were wide open and she was enjoying my wife's delicious salty sweet juices.

Pam took her from one orgasm to another almost without letup. She cried out, long moans of pleasure then cries of joy over and over. With one final cry of passion, her body fell back on the bed, spent, gasping for breath. Pam stroked her gently then finally moved up beside her and held her close and stroked her face. Her own face had a huge grin on it, knowing how much pleasure she had given her friend.

They lay together for a long while as Mandy caught her breath and relaxed after the long and very intense orgasms. I got some chilled champagne and brought it to the ladies. Mandy was quiet for a long time then kissed Pam and told her how mere words were inadequate to describe how much pleasure Pam had given her. They kissed softly while sipping the sparkling champagne. Both ladies were covered in a sheen of perspiration after their intense lovemaking session. They went into our large shower and took a long soothing shower playfully washing each other, fingers slipping down to tease each other.

Dried off, they slid back into the king-sized bed gently kissing and stroking each other. Mandy pulled back and looked Pam in the eye. "Now it is my turn to make love to you, you Sex Goddess. I'm not as experienced as you at this, but I am willing to try and as you said, just remember how I like to be made love to. I can hardly wait to explore another woman's body and see just how it feels to kiss and caress another woman. I want to taste your body and particularly your delicious-looking pussy. I have tasted my juices before and liked them. They have a nice flavor and I imagine it varies from woman to woman. I did get a sample of your pussy off of my finger in the car and loved it. Now I want to let my tongue and lips cover your pussy and really taste your pussy for the first time."

Pam laughed. "I have waited for this moment for a long time. I've lusted for you since we first met and I've seen you naked several times and it always go me so hot I could hardly stand it. Go for it! Knowing you, you will know just what to do to me." She lay back and opened her arms and slid her legs apart revealing the swollen lips of her pussy already wet with desire after making love to Mandy for so long. Her pussy was pink and very wet, open and ready for my wife's first time with a woman.

Mandy moved over Pam and just looked down at her for a long moment. "You are right, we are so similar in body. You look good enough to eat and that is exactly what I'm going to do. I had wondered how your pussy would taste, and got a sample of it in the car. Now I want to really taste it and suck it from the source." She said as she moved down and began to kiss Pam's stomach and stroke her spread thighs teasing her with each stroke. Pam reached down and took her outer lips and spread them, revealing her very wet slit. She pulled her lips far apart while spreading her thighs wide, giving Mandy a real view of her excited sex organ. It was dripping with juices and swollen with lust.

Pat moaned,"God, you have me so excited looking at my pussy. Make me beg for it. Tease me and make me hotter. My pussy is so wet and excited I can hardly stand it. Suck my pussy, put your tongue deep inside me and suck my juices out. I'm on fire. I want YOU to suck my pussy like I did yours. Make me cum over and over, please!" She cried out.

Mandy kissed Pam's spread thighs, licking the soft flesh and sucking her sensitive flesh. Pam's hips thrust upward wanting Mandy to eat her, but Mandy moved her head aside each time just enough so that her kisses reached each side of Pam's spread pussy. Mandy finally moved her fingers to Pam's pussy lips and replaced Pam's fingers with hers. She pulled the outer lips apart pulling them wide open, then pulled a little harder giving Pam a playful hurt. She pulled them from side to side, then upward till Pam's swollen clit slid out of it's sheath and Mandy's eyes opened wide.

"Beautiful, beautiful just a little larger than mine. I'll bet you have stroked it a lot over the years, I know I have mine. Hubby loves to watch me masturbate and I love to have him watch.

She looked up into Pam's eyes. "Pam, will you do me a favor, finger your clit while I lick your pussy. I want to watch you masturbate while I lick and suck your pussy. Will you do that for me? I really want to see you masturbating while I eat you. Please!" Mandy cried.

Pam was surprised at the request but got a big grin on her face and moved her hands to her pussy and began to stroke her swollen clit, wetting her fingers with her copious pussy juices. Mandy's mouth moved to her pussy and she slid her tongue out and began to lick Pam's spread pussy with her flattened tongue. She gasped, "Ohh that tastes delicious. I want more and more of your sex juices. Now I know why women want to eat each other. So sweet and a little salty too. A taste all it's own."

Her lips came down and she sucked while she slid her tongue inside Pam's drenched pussy. Pam's eyes watched her lover sucking and tongue fucking her spread pussy as she stroked her clit, knowing it excited Mandy with memories of her first Lesbian encounter. The sounds of Mandy's sucking excited all three of us and I had to stroke my cock as I watched my beautiful wife make love to her best friend.

Her face burrowed against Pam's pussy and I knew that she was on the edge of a climax as her eyes were locked to the sight of her friend masturbating while she sucked her drenched pussy. Pam's hips thrust upward and she cried out as she climaxed. Mandy thrust her face against the hot flesh and her cheeks bowed inward as she sucked hard.

As Pam exploded her pussy shot several spurts of hot juices into Mandy's mouth and Mandy climaxed she was so excited. She kept her mouth against Pam's thrusting body and the two went from one climax to another. I could tell Mandy was having an orgasm along with Pam as her hips thrust against the mattress and her pussy contracted as her juices flowed from her body. Her sobs and cries of ecstasy echoed Pam's ecstatic cries.. I exploded along with the two sexy women in the throes of passion.

After several more orgasms Pam pushed Mandy's head away from her drenched pussy and Mandy moved upward to hold her and the two caressed and kissed while they recovered from the throes of their ecstasies. Pam licked her juices from Mandy's drenched face.

Finally, when they were able to talk, Mandy could hardly express how much she enjoyed their lovemaking and how it had made her climax just from making love to Pam and how she loved the taste of Pam's juices that shot into her mouth.

As the two kissed Pam looked into Mandy's eyes and asked softly, "What was her name?"

Mandy looked blank for a moment then asked, "Who?"

"You asked me to masturbate while you ate my pussy. I think that brought back memories of long ago. You wanted to see me masturbate while you ate my pussy. What was the girl's name, your first lover?'

"I had not thought about that when I asked you to masturbate while I made love to you. I wanted to see you stroking your clit while I ate your delicious pussy. I guess it did bring back old memories. Nan, was her name, she was two years older than I was and I really looked up to her. She had beautiful full breasts and nice pussy hair. It was the first time we had ever gotten intimate. Nan had showed me her growing tits and I'd even touched them once. Mine were still developing, she touched mine and even sucked my nipples a little. It felt wonderful, but I had so much guilt in my mind.

"I'd do almost anything she wanted me to do, but for some reason, I just could not go down on her even though I wanted to so much. I remember my mouth watering looking at her spread pussy and wanting to lick her 'down there' but couldn't for some reason. That night when I masturbated thinking of her licking my pussy, in my mind I did go down on her and lick her pussy. That thought gave me one fantastic orgasm. I guess that stayed with me hidden in my mind till tonight when I asked you to do the same thing while I did what I'd wanted to do to her that day, but was afraid to. I never told her how much it excited me or that I really wanted to go down on her. You liberated me, I loved the feel and taste of your delicious pussy. I couldn't get enough of your hot delicious juices."

Pam smiled at Mandy and moved over a little and spread her thighs wide and began to slowly stroke her soft clit. She shifted and thrust her hips upward and slid a finger up inside her wet pussy finger fucking her wet slit. She looked into Mandy's eyes and licked her lips sensuously. Mandy intently watched Pam's fingers stroking her pussy and then began to stroke her own pussy slowly mirroring Pam's movements.

After only a few minutes Mandy was so excited and she began to make love to Pam again. This time they turned in the bed and slid into a 69 position and I watched in fascination as the two remarkable women buried their lips and tongues into their partner's pussies and the sounds of their sucking and moans of passion filled the room. They both buried their mouths and tongues against wet flesh and moved their faces back and forth, licking and sucking till their faces were wet and shining.

I could only watch in awe as they devoured each other over and over. I lost count of their orgasms and they seem not to be able to stop and made love slowly far into the night. They would slow down, but one soft orgasms led to another and another. Finally both were completely spent and drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace. My cock was exhausted as I lost count of my own orgasms as I watched the two beauties devour each other. I covered them up with a light quilt and went off to the other bedroom to sleep what was left of the night. When I got up the next morning I found them in the shower together, laughing and soaping each other letting their slick fingers roam wherever they wanted to explore.

Since that night they have had many nights of pleasure together and Pam has even brought a couple of her lady lovers over with the women experimenting together, learning new ways to excite each other.. My sex life has blossomed as my wife is almost insatiable in bed. We have a threesome with Pam from time to time and there is no jealousy between Mandy and Pam when I join them. They enjoy watching me make love to either of them and who am I to complain?

So there Tawny, you now know how my sex life was enhanced by my lovely wife's introduction to making love to another woman. A long-held secret memory was rekindled years later in a most delightful way.

The End

12