All Comments on 'A Lesbian Conversion'

by SexyB27

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unfinished or cut end

To give your story a glorious end you needed to add Ann's thoughts, the description of the pleasure felt and real mind conversion, then more tenderness in post intercourse procedures treatment maybe with french kisses, some cunnilingus and dialog between therapist and patient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Spell check gave you the wrong words.

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 8 years ago
I agree with the first comment

A second chapter with a follow-up visit from Anna's POV would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lots of edits needed.

Please proof read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

I didn't know to convert a lesbo you just fuck the eye shit out of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Her eyes shit open"

Whatever happened to proofreading? The mistakes make this mediocre offering unintentionally hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Disturbing

Sick to think that wlw (women loving women) around the world get raped every day in conversion clinics. To write a story like this in order to induce pleasure is just gross. This situation, in reality is a very real problem and should not be made light of ...

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
Why is the LGBT community not up in arms over stories like this?

It has taken decades to get the public to understand and accept that that sexual preference is not a matter of nurture or even choice. It is a matter of nature.

The very hint of conversion in lesbian and gay practice should be obnoxious to all of us and especially the LGBT community. Had to be written by a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Written by….

….an utter nutter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
About why the lgbt community isnt up in arms

Porn is porn. Awful fetishes like this arent even a blip on the radar of stuff like snuff stories or underage fantasies. Theyre all legal and they should suffer no censorship if it hurts no one. The lgbt community is full of people and not all of those people are tumbler queen sjws who want to police what people fap to. A clumsy rape story like this is pretty low standard but that doesnt mean it should be whiped from the face of the planet. There are probably some lesbians that even enjoy it. Doubtful but with counterintuitive results of jewish people being the prime consumer of nazi porn has shown that fetishes and fantasies dont really need to follow common sense. It just boils down to power and taboo most of the time. They are not any worse than violent games. People who beleive lesbians can be converted dont learn that idea from porn, if they believe it censoring that porn wont make them stop either, though it will certainly piss off moderates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Had to be written by a guy"

Aha. Oh, foolscap. Your sexism is showing.

Enlightenment follows:

The majority of written, drawn, and animated pornography is made by women, with an even more overwhelming majority of written pornographic material being done FOR a female audience.

This work, and all others like it, have nothing to do with trying to enact or even influence change in society. That's your modern-day academia brainwashing telling you otherwise. All this is, is a play on the dark side; enticing the audience with the allure of some forbidden fruit. Clearly this sort of thing isn't allowed in the real world, but it's fiction we're talking about here. Remember to separate the unreal world from the real world, okay? No real person is being harmed here. Restrain your outrage or just masturbate to it like a healthy individual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m a lesbian and I love stories like this. There’s obviously a difference between fantasy and reality. Good story just wish it was longer

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Utter shit, and no it would not be sexist to suggest this was written by a man. It's like it was written while he was jacking off, no proof read, too short, no details, nothing. Also what is the appeal of conversion? There's nothing arousing about fucking someone who isn't attracted to you at all because they're gay

wild69ridewild69rideabout 1 month ago

doctor + rape = jail, no condom leaves so much evidence - not thought out at all given the characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous