A Lesbian MILF Fantasy

Story Info
Young submissive lesbian share’s a fantasy with MILF admirer.
1.9k words
4.29
15k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got your message telling me how you would love to hear from my dirty mind about my fantasy with a MILF. Oh, sweetie, this young submissive lesbian has so many MILF fantasies that I fulfill on a regular basis with my beautiful, sexy, and dominant MILF wife. She is 20 years older than I, so I am experienced with and am always turned on by beautiful older women. Lisa is a very strong, dominant woman. She often permits me to play out fantasies with others with no fear or jealousy, so my dirty mind is imagining us exchanging a few messages and hitting it off. I suggest we move things to a video chat, and we arrange to meet on video later that evening.

You see me for the first time sitting crossed legged on my bed in front of my iPad wearing a cami crop top and bikini panties. I want to make sure you see my young slender and toned body and my soft, olive skin. My tummy tight and flat. My boobs are not too big but are firm and perky, my nipples are hard and quite evident as I'm not wearing a bra and my top is a bit tight. We chit-chat back and forth, when suddenly my wife, Lisa, joins me on the bed, snuggling up behind me and begins kissing the back of my neck. I lean back and turn my head to meet her lips for a deep kiss while she runs her hands under my top and begins to gently squeeze and knead my boobs.

After a short bit of this, I turn back to the cam and lamely apologize and introduce you to Lisa, who is now pushing the thin straps of my top off my shoulders and pulling it down to expose my breasts and hard nipples. She looks at you on the cam and asks, "doesn't she have the most fabulous perky tits?" Lisa then leans down and starts to lick the swell of my breasts, her eyes looking at you through the cam as she does so. She then abruptly stops, pulls my top back up, looks at the camera and says, "I'm sorry, this call is for you to get to know Robyn better and to arrange a time to fuck." With that, she gets up, presses her lips against mine in a short, sweet kiss and turns back to the cam to look at you and say, "you have my permission to do as you please with her."

You tell me that you will be in New York the following week for a girls' weekend but will be free all-day Thursday of that week before your girlfriends arrive later that evening. I reply that it's hard for me to get away during the day, but for you, I will make it work and suggest, "shall we meet for lunch?" You tell me that's perfect and suggest we meet for lunch at the restaurant in your hotel so we won't have far to go after. "Oh, and wear something sexy," you purr as we finalize our plans, "a short skirt or dress that shows off those lovely long legs and perky boobs!"

I arrive for lunch wearing a short skirt and heels to show off my legs and a sleeveless v-neck crop top to accentuate my boobs. Maybe a little revealing, at least for this restaurant, judging from the look I get from the hostess who seats me at a table in the back. You aren't there yet, but as soon as I take my seat, I feel my phone buzz with a text from you saying,

"Welcome sweetie, you look delicious! There is a bag on the seat next to you, I want you to take it to the ladies' room -- Lisa assured me you'd know what to do with the gift I have for you in the bag. But before you get up, I first want you to slip out of your panties and place them on the table in front of your place setting. Yes, here at the table. Take them off and leave them on the table. Oh, and I want your bra off too, but you can take that off in the ladies' room. And I'll be at the table waiting for you when you return."

I'm trembling with excitement and trepidation as I finish reading your text, realizing that you must have been talking with Lisa, and that can only mean thing: I will be used as your pleasure toy for the rest of the afternoon. My stomach is aflutter, and I'm wet already as I look around, but there is no sign of you. The restaurant is about half full and no one at the table directly next to us, so I reach under my skirt doing my best not to let it ride up too much, grab my black lace bikini panties and begin to pull them down, wiggling just a bit to get them over my hips and thighs and carefully step out of them, one leg at a time. I ball the panties up feeling their dampness and -- just in case you are watching -- I bring them up to my face and give them a sniff before placing them in a bunch on the table. I grab the bag and head to the ladies' room. "Oh fuck," I whisper out loud as I peek in the bag to see it's a Lush vibrator. Yes, Lisa has taught me very well what to do with one of these. And I now I have a pretty good idea of what I am in store for at lunch.

Just as I'm finishing taking care of the Lush, my phone buzzes with another text from you, "is it in yet?" I no sooner reply, "yes," when I feel a low buzzing from the Lush, just enough to make me gasp, before stopping. I pull down my skirt and check myself in the mirror before leaving the ladies' room. I'm kind of wishing I had worn a looser blouse now as my nipples are poking at my tight top, making it obvious I'm no longer wearing a bra. As I walk out, I see you are at the table which sets my stomach aflutter again before I feel another burst from the Lush, this time quite a bit stronger forcing me to bite my lip and stop in my tracks to keep from wobbling and falling off my high heels. And then it stops, and I continue to the table acutely aware of how crowded the restaurant suddenly seems..

When I get to the table you greet me with a hug and a kiss and say, "you look stunning my dear, may I have the bra please?" I had put it in the bag and hand it to you. "no no sweetie... just the bra."

I sheepishly take it out of the bag and hand my black lace bra to you in a bunch and you take it, letting it unfurl and bounce slightly as it falls fully extended from your fingers. I feel my face turn red as I'm certain that the entire restaurant has seen this exchange. You place the bra on the table next to my matching panties then ask, "how do you I like my gift, is it a comfortable fit?" I'm about to answer when you give it another quick burst making me gasp out loud.

We sit and we chat. The waitress comes and introduces herself and gives me a look that indicates she has clearly noticed my underwear on the table, but she says nothing, she just tells us the specials and takes our order. The rest of the meal is just us chatting and laughing and enjoying each other's company, but the whole time I keep anticipating the Lush, waiting for you rev it up and tease me mercilessly. Yet nothing.

Finally, just as I'm finishing my meal, I begin to feel the buzz, slightly at first and then building stronger until I can't help but squirm in my seat as the vibrations die away and buzz back to life. I bite my lip and look at you, wondering what to expect next. You just smile as you play with the remote, pulsing the Lush up and down, soft then strong and then even stronger still. I feel my breathing getting heavy and I can't keep from squirming. I grab the edges of the table with a tight white knuckles grip, when the waitress appears to ask if we need anything else.

I'm feeling very flush now, my ears and cheeks are burning and I'm using all my willpower to keep from audibly moaning as you engage the waitress in conversation, mercilessly keeping her at the table while you control the Lush, sending electrifying waves from deep inside my pussy to the tips of my fingers and toes.

I try to smile, and look engaged in the conversation, but I can't focus. My entire body is tingling now as the buzzing between my legs won't stop pulsing, stronger then weaker and stronger again, shaking my insides. My breathing grows heavier as I swallow back a moan, my nipples are pebble-hard and aching, and I am soaking wet between my legs. I tense my body and lean back bracing myself against the back of the chair trying to remain inconspicuous. The waitress looks back at me with a concerned look as I push my hips forward pressing my crotch into the chair trying to get some relief from the buzzing, but it doesn't stop. The sensation between my legs is growing stronger. I feel the orgasm growing inside me.

I look back to you for relief, but I see by the look in your eye that you have me right where you want me and I feel you turn it up sending the strongest pulse yet, surprising and delighting me as I audibly gasp and practically fall out of the chair. I'm going to come.

My entire body is tingling as I feel that familiar warmth from my pussy building and swelling and threatening to explode. My pulse is pounding. My cheeks are burning as I bite back a moan. I feel my pussy clench around the Lush and my stomach muscles coil. I close my eyes, swallowing a moan, pivoting weakly and bent double, hunched over on the table. Conscious of the waitress and the people at the tables surrounding us, but helpless to contain myself. My mouth is wide open in a silent cry as another pulse runs through me. Oh fuck, I'm coming!

The waitress looks back at me again, this time a bit alarmed and asks if I'm ok, and I somehow reply that I'm fine, just feeling a bit warm. Her look of concern turns to shock and her face has turned beet red -- she has clearly caught on to what is happening. I'm desperately trying to catch my breath as the poor flustered waitress babbles something about getting the check and more water before rushing away. We both break out laughing as I collapse on the table extending both arms across to take your hands in mine and breathlessly say, "Oh. My. Fucking. God! Are you done?"

You reply, "oh honey, Lisa gave me lots of wicked ideas, we've only just begun."