Cruise Ship Passion

Story Info
I have my first lesbian experience while onboard a cruise.
9.3k words
4.85
41.3k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a somewhat autobiographical story of my first time with another girl. It was such a crazy good experience that I've been wanting to write it all out for some time now. I've told some of my closest friends what happened, but never with any details. Not like this. I'm finding it incredibly exciting to actually put this out there and share it with people. I've changed some of the details, including names. I've added and removed parts to make the story flow smoothly and hopefully make it as sexy as possible. The spirit of what really happened is there though. I'm no novelist, so please excuse any poor writing techniques. I welcome any feedback in the comments, or you can message me on here. I did my best to capture my experience, and I hope you enjoy it.

"Oh my god. That was amazing!" Hailey closed the cabin door behind her as I collapsed face-forward on my twin bed.

I buried my face into the large fluffy pillow. The sides curled up and enveloped my head to the point where I could barely breathe. I rolled onto my back and clutched my stomach. "Why did you talk me into dessert? I can't believe I ate all that."

Hailey laughed. "I told you to be prepared, silly. Cruise ship food is always the best."

She was right. She had repeatedly told me how good everything would be for the past several weeks. It was only the first night of the cruise, but so far everything was living up to expectations. It had been a whirlwind trip up to this point. Between the flight, boarding the ship, the sail-away party, and dinner, I hardly had a moment to stop and breathe.

"So..." Hailey sat down on the bed next to me. "What do you want to do now? I can't wait to see what else is on this huge ship."

I groaned and rolled away from her. "You go on without me. I need a minute to let all that food digest."

Hailey slapped my shoulder. "Aw, come on. It's Spring Break! You can't stay in!" She pulled her iPhone out of her jeans shorts pocket. "And it's still early! Let's go to a show or something."

I stood up and arched my back. I knew she was right. It was early, and sitting around in this cramped interior cabin didn't exactly scream Wild Spring Break Party as I had promised her.

"What else is going on?" I asked.

Hailey glanced back down at her phone. She scrolled through the endless activities on the Carnival HUB app looking for something appealing to two senior college girls. I was about to ask her again, when she finally stopped scrolling. Her eyes light up. "Oh my god. I found the perfect thing!"

"What?"

"There's a singles mixer at the Alchemy Bar. It's just about to start."

I rolled my eyes. "You've got to be kidding me. If anyone shows up at all, it'll probably be just a bunch of horny old men."

Hailey laughed. "You never know! What better way to start our Wild Spring Break Trip than to hook up with a couple of cute guys? We gotta try at least. And I saw some of what you packed. I know you threw some sexy dresses in your suitcase."

I shrugged. "I guess. But I was saving those for formal night or something better than this."

Hailey leapt from the bed and placed both of her hands on my shoulders. "Yeah, but think of it this way. If there is a cute single guy onboard, wouldn't you want to meet him on the first night? Think how much fun this trip could be. You'd have him to yourself for the whole week! And it's been forever since you broke up with Austin. You're due!"

I sighed. Once again, Hailey was right. I hadn't had a boyfriend, or been with any guy for that matter, since the start of last semester. "Fine. Let me get changed. I don't know how you talk me into these things, but I could at least use a drink."

"There's the Katie I know!"

We both changed as fast as we could. Hailey threw on a cute little black dress, while I opted for a pink and white floral print cami dress. I hate walking in high heels, but I'm only 5'2", so I put on a pair of white sandals with ankle straps and three-inch heels. They were cute and matched well with my dress. Last, I threw a white cardigan over my dress.

"What's up with the cardigan?" Hailey asked as we headed out the door. "You don't attract hot guys by covering up."

"Yeah, well, it covers up my bra straps. And it's freezing on this ship. I'm not going to be attracting anyone if I'm sitting in the corner, shivering the whole time."

Hailey gave me a wry smile. "Oh come on. Skinny, long blonde hair, blue eyes. You're fucking hot. You just got to show it off."

I didn't feel hot though. I was still stuffed from dinner, and the ocean's humidity was messing with my hair. All I could do on short notice was pull it back in a ponytail.

We rode the elevator all the way down to Deck 2. I was surprised when we arrived. The Alchemy Bar was busy. Every seat at the bar was taken, and only a few random seats were open throughout the lounge. It was loud. People were talking and laughing, and just having a good time. A violin trio stood on a small stage, playing violin covers of modern pop songs. I wasn't sure how many people were actually there for the Singles Mixer, but it was already better than I had feared.

Hailey and I managed to find an unoccupied sofa in the back corner of the lounge. It sat low to the ground, and when I plopped myself onto it, I sank even further. It was comfortable enough though. I scanned a QR code with my phone to see the drink menu. The Alchemy Bar was known for exotic cocktails. It took forever to look over the whole menu. As it turned out, we had plenty of time to peruse. It was that busy, and the bar was understaffed. When a server finally came, Hailey ordered some kind of variation on a Pina Colada. Maybe I was still in a sour mood, but I went with a passionfruit margarita. We were still waiting for our drinks to arrive when two guys approached us.

"Are you two here for the Singles Mixer?" the first one asked. I exchanged a glance with Hailey. The boy seemed nervous, but not nearly as nervous as his friend behind him. His friend was keeping his distance and looking down at his feet.

Hailey smiled. "Why, yes we are!" She patted the sofa cushion to her left, inviting him to sit down next to her. I shifted to my right to allow him enough room to join us.

"Thanks," he said as he sat down. "I'm Matt, by the way. And this is Tyler." He gestured toward his friend. Tyler sat down in a separate chair next to me.

Matt was kind of cute, and I could tell that Hailey felt the same way. I'd been friends with her long enough to know her type. He had long, dark hair. The sleeves of his blue polo shirt squeezed tight against bulging muscles. You could tell that he spent some time in the gym. Part of a tattoo protruded out from under his sleeve, although I couldn't tell what it was. He and Hailey struck it off right away. Tyler was nothing special though. He barely spoke. He wasn't ugly or anything, but he was a bit overweight, and it looked like he hadn't shaved in a couple of days.

By the time our drinks arrived, Hailey was doing some hardcore flirting with Matt. She had inched herself over to be right up next to him. Her hand was on his shoulder, and she laughed at everything he said. I tried talking with Tyler, but it was awkward. I was completely driving the conversation, and he kept giving short one-word answers. He was the definition of boring. At least my drink was good. It was really sweet and not as sour as I had expected. Even the tropical aroma was fitting for a cruise vacation. I just sipped on my margarita to fill the awkward silence with Tyler.

As I neared the bottom of my glass, Tyler excused himself and got up. I didn't try to stop him. There was no chemistry between us, and I just wasn't interested. I was glad to see him go. I sat there for another few minutes, but it was even more awkward than it had been before. My drink was empty, so I no longer had that to distract me. Hailey was all over Matt, so I was quickly becoming the third wheel, sitting right there next to them. I pulled myself up from the low sofa and straightened out my dress. "You two have fun. I'm going to go and get another drink at the bar."

Hailey smiled up at me and nodded. She didn't need to say anything. We had an unspoken language. She was glad I was leaving. And I didn't mind. Not really. I was happy for her, but part of me wondered what this trip was going to be like if she was hanging around Matt all the time. It wasn't going to be as much fun on my own.

The bar started to empty. Plenty of people still lingered around, but some other event must have started elsewhere on the ship. Large swaths of people left, leaving several stools open on the far side of the bar. I chose one and quickly ordered a second passionfruit margarita.

"Striking out tonight?" The question came from behind me. I turned in my chair to see a girl who was probably only a couple of years older than me. She looked absolutely stunning in a purple halter dress with a deep V-neck that showed off her breasts. Wavy brunette hair with purple highlights cascaded just past her shoulders. The highlights perfectly matched her dress. She even wore a thin pair of purple open-toe sandals. Everything was color-coordinated.

"I didn't strike out," I said, turning back to my drink on the bar.

The girl sat on the bar stool to my right. "Looked like it to me. You were talking to that guy, and he just left. I was watching."

I turned toward her, trying to hide my surprise. "You were watching me?"

She laughed. "Well, kinda. Yeah. You were pretty hard to miss. You looked fucking miserable talking to him."

I sipped my drink. "Yeah, well...he wasn't exactly my type. Good to know that I looked so bad that you couldn't help but notice though."

"Oh no! That's not what I meant. I never said you looked bad. I said you looked miserable. There's a difference. You look super cute in that dress. That guy is either blind or an idiot to be missing out on you." She paused. "I'm Ashley by the way."

"Katie."

Ashley smiled. "Well, nice to meet you, Katie. You mind if I hang out and chat for a bit? I've had less luck than you. No one bothered approaching me."

I couldn't believe that she hadn't gotten any attention. She was by far the prettiest girl in the room. "Sure, I wouldn't mind the company. My friend basically ditched me."

Ashley craned her head in the direction of Hailey and Matt. "Yeah, seems like your friend is getting along with that guy just fine."

"Yeah." I didn't even look. I didn't need another reminder of how Hailey was getting along.

Ashley pointed at my glass on the bar. "So what are you drinking?"

"Passionfruit margarita."

"Ooohh...yummy. Is it any good?"

"Yeah. I thought it would be sour, but it's not. Just really sweet."

"Oh, I like sweet things. Mind if I try it?"

I was completely taken aback by the question. The thought would never occur to me to try a stranger's drink. I was caught so off guard though, that I only shrugged and said she could. I watched as she lifted my glass to her coral-colored lips. A strange sensation went through my body as I watched her drink. She was so carefree, and I found it oddly exciting that she wanted to drink from the same glass as me.

"Oh, that is good!" She flagged down the bartender. "I'll take one of these margaritas too." She turned back toward me. "So tell me about yourself. Have you cruised with Carnival before?"

I shook my head. "Nope. This is my first cruise."

"Oh, you're gonna love it. I've been on a bunch. I'm Gold Card status. If you have any questions or anything, I'm your girl."

The bartender delivered Ashley's drink and returned her Sail & Sign card. I noticed that hers was gold compared to my blue one.

"Everything has been great so far," I said. "Except maybe the room. It's so tiny, and I have no idea how people shower in those small bathrooms."

Ashley laughed and nearly spit out her margarita. "Oh my god. I know! You never get used to it." She reached down and placed her hand on my leg, near my knee. "At least your legs are smooth. Shaving in there is nearly impossible, so you want to hold out as long as you can."

Her hand lingered on my leg for a moment before she slowly removed it. Her red, manicured nails gently scratched at my leg before she went to pick up her margarita. Was she hitting on me? Her hand brushing on my leg had given me goosebumps. I had never given any serious thought to being with another girl, but she was beautiful, and the thought that she might be flirting with me was exciting.

"What kind of room do you have?" Ashley asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh, um...it's just an interior room. We didn't want to spend too much."

Ashley smiled. "More money for passionfruit margaritas that way."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "That's true!"

"Can't say I blame you, although I won't stay in anything less than a balcony cabin anymore." She pushed her margarita toward me along the bar. "Here, take a sip."

"Why? I'm drinking the same thing."

She playfully slapped my shoulder and kept her hand on my white cardigan. "Oh come on, girl. You gave me some of yours. I owe you. I can't be in your debt."

I smiled. "If you insist." I picked up her glass and took a small sip of her drink. Her hand remained on my shoulder until I put the drink down. When she lifted her hand away, she brushed against my neck, bringing those goosebumps back. I was now almost positive that she had to be flirting with me.

I shifted on my stool so that I was sitting sideways and facing her. I kept my legs crossed, trying to appear sexy and confident. There was something about her that was so intriguing. I still wasn't sure that I was attracted to girls, but her actions so far were such a turn-on.

"So it's just you and your friend on this trip?" Her hand once again drifted to my knee. She stretched out her fingers, and the tips of her nails extended up under the hem of my dress. She left her hand there and stared straight into my eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes were piercing, framed by lush lashes and espresso eyeshadow.

I swallowed, trying to hide my nervousness. "Yeah, it's just the two of us. It's Spring Break, and my friend talked me into a cruise."

Ashley raised an eyebrow. "Oh, a college girl? Pretty and smart. You're just the whole package aren't you?"

I couldn't conceal the nervousness in my laugh, but she left her hand on my leg.

"I don't know about that, but thanks." I hesitated for a moment. "So who are you traveling with?"

"Oh, a bunch of people. Big family trip. Some cousins and aunts and uncles. I got lucky to have my room to myself though."

"Makes these small rooms more bearable I bet."

Ashley shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. But it can be fun to have someone else in your room also." Her hand was now rubbing back and forth lightly along my leg. It was warm and felt good.

"Unless your roommate is hooking up with some random guy. Then you have no room to go back to." I glanced over at the sofa where Hailey had been. Both she and Matt were gone.

Ashley laughed. "Yes, that would be a pain!" She was now curling her fingers, so that her nails were making small circles just above my knee. "Say, do you like dancing?"

"Of course."

"Well...there's a nightclub right over there." She lifted her hand from my knee and gestured behind me. "It's a little tacky. It's themed to Frankenstein or something, but they pump out good dance music. We should check it out."

I agreed. It sounded like fun, so we finished our drinks and headed over there.

The nightclub was two floors, and we entered on the top floor. Ashley had been right. The decorating was strange. The walls were painted to make it look like it was some kind of dungeon. I looked over the railing and could see a giant statue of Frankenstein's monster looming over the dance floor. There were a few people inside, but it wasn't all that crowded. It was loud though. The bass coming from the speakers shook the floor.

Ashley grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward the stairs. "Come on. Let's get down there and shake that ass."

Walking down the stairs was tricky. I had to take it slow in my three-inch heels, but Ashley kept pulling me along impatiently. When we reached the bottom, she wasted no time in pulling me further out onto the dance floor.

"Let's see what kind of moves you got." She raised her arms above her head and began swaying her hips in perfect rhythm to the music. The overhead disco lights rotated and cast different hues and shadows over her. She was absolutely seductive.

I began dancing as well. My moves weren't as good as hers, but I could hold my own on a dance floor. The whole time that we danced, her brown eyes stayed on me, taking in every move. As the song changed, she moved closer, gyrating right in front of me.

"You're a good dancer." She had to speak loudly so I could hear her over the music. "Really sexy."

I could feel myself blushing. "Thanks. You too."

Ashley flashed me an alluring smile. Her bright white teeth were a sharp contrast against those coral lips. "Oh, I've got much sexier moves than this."

She crouched down right in front of me. Her hands reached out and touched the outsides of both of my calves. She slowly wriggled upright, sliding her hands up along my legs and over my dress. She reached my hips and continued upwards, guiding her hands along the whole length of my body. "Like that," she said. She was a few inches taller than me but she held her face near mine.

I couldn't speak. I could only nod my head to agree with her. She was incredibly sexy, and she had the moves to go along with it.

She leaned her mouth close to my ear. I could smell notes of vanilla and rose in her perfume. It was intoxicating. "See, we don't need any boys to have a good time," she whispered.

She clasped my hand in hers and guided it to her shoulder. I raised my other hand and interlaced my fingers behind her neck, resting them under her hair and on the thin fabric bow of her halter strap. Meanwhile, her hands slid back down my sides until they came to a rest at my waist. As we danced, her hands extended further to my back, pulling me in even closer to her. We danced for a few minutes like that. It was a strange sort of slow dance given the thumping club music, but it was perfect. I was completely lost in her embrace.

Ashley leaned back in close to my ear. "You want to see what a balcony cabin is like? It's a lot nicer than an interior. That way you'll know for next time." She pulled her head back and stared at me intently. Her smile was warm and welcoming.

A lump rose in my throat, but I smiled back. "Um...yes, I'd love to...for research."

Ashley laughed. "Great! You probably should be avoiding your room anyway. You don't want to be walking in on your roommate."

Ashley held my hand and guided me back up the stairs. After exiting the club, we had to wait a while for an elevator, and then it was a long walk down a narrow hallway to her room. My heart was beating out of my chest the whole time. I didn't know what to expect. Did she really just want to show me what her cabin was like? Was she thinking something more? Her flirting certainly seemed to indicate so. Did I even want this? How do I act with another girl? A million thoughts were coursing through my mind as we made our way there.

"Home sweet home," she said as she pushed open the door and flipped on a light switch. Two lamps turned on, dimly lighting the room. I followed behind her. After a narrow opening near the door, the cabin opened up. There was room for a small sofa, dresser, and vanity. Beyond that, a kingsize bed sat near the balcony door.

"Very nice," I said. "This is so much better than my room. Much more spacious."