A Lesbians Adventure of Domination

Story Info
A lesbian craves to be dominated by a man.
1.2k words
4.06
4.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been going to the gym a lot lately. Mainly because I'm under sexed and it's starting to turn into rage. My wife and I are both lesbians who have had our fair share of dildos and now have been craving the real thing. It's been our nightly pillow talk for months now. Don't get me wrong, we still please each other. But I know she needs to be bent over and fucked hard just as much as I do.

I arrive at the gym and find a punching bag in the far back corner and started to let out all this rage. I'm hitting this punching bag so hard I can feel the eyes staring at me. Idgaf at this point. If none of these men are bold enough to step up and bend me over, then they can all fuck off. I continue to try to destroy this punching bag. Before I complete my task I feel a tap on my shoulder and here someone say

"Damn Ali... you know that bag can't punch back"

Exhausted, but I still muster up a laugh and turn around to see the person brave enough to interrupt me while I'm clearly handling something.

After locking eyes with this beautiful man, 6'3 with caramel skin and covered in tattoos, I instantly turn my energy down. All the anger and aggression I had leaves my body. See I'm a masc woman, brown skin,5'7, slim fit and I look like I can hold my own. But I am very submissive when there is real dominance present.

I fumbled with my words a bit, but I finally say

"I, I just got some things I need to let out"

He turns up one eye looks at the bag partially dented and says

"Obviously"

A little annoyed at how long this conversation is going on, I say

"Are you here just to distract me or is there a purpose for this conversation"

"Aye I just wanted to know if you boxed"

I must've been fucking this bag up for this man to even to consider that I actually boxed. I respond

"Never actually"

"Wow that's hard to believe. You have a nice stance and great power behind that right hook"

"You must be a boxer" I say

"Not for awhile. I'm a trainer now and I'm actually interested in you coming to my gym and training"

"Listen I'm flattered but I'm going on 32. What business do I have boxing at this age"

"Aye you maybe 32 but that right hook is 19 with anger issues"

I chuckle but was inclined to take him up on his offer. I mean why not? This man was offering me a way to release all this frustration.

I arrive at his gym the following Wednesday. It's not extremely big so when I step in I instantly lock eyes with him. Something about the way he looks at me. It's like he sees past my tough exterior and realizes it's just a defense mechanism.

I go to wave at him and he instantly says

"You're late"

Surprised at his coach like response. I respond with

"This Atlanta traffic is no joke"

With the straightest of faces he says

"Sounds like an excuse go take 10 laps around the building for every minute you were late"

Confused I say "um okay"

He then says " you can add 5 more laps for not referring to me as Coach.

15 laps later I have already come to the conclusion that this will be my first and last session with mr. Nicholas... I mean Coach Nice.

As I'm walking into the gym I realize everyone that was originally there has left.

I walk back in barely able to feel my legs and say "Where is everyone at? am I getting a private lesson?"

He says yes and proceeds to set up a circuit for me. This circuit looked 10 times as brutal as that run and I knew I was not completing this, or even considering starting.

"Look I love that you considered taking me under your wing but I wasn't prepared for this to be such an aggressive class. "

He stops placing the small orange cones on the ground and he slowly gets up and walks towards me.

The way this man looks at me breaks me down every time and I just want to listen to him and obey his every command. He's so close to me right now I feel his breath on my neck. He whispers in my ear.

"I guess I read you wrong. I thought you would like aggression."

He's so close I can feel his meat poking me in my abdomen. I couldn't say anything I just froze because he wasn't wrong.

I feel his hands make its way past the elastic band in my shorts and soon he's diving his way into the wettest my pussy has ever been.

He pull back looks me in my eye and says "I knew it" Right before he leans in to give me the roughest kiss I've ever received.

My legs still feel like jello. Between the run and the way he was making me feel I couldn't stand up much longer. He must've felt me getting weak because the next thing I know he's lifting me up and slamming me into the mat on the ground.

He yanks my shorts and boxer briefs down around my ankle. He pins both my hands above my head with his left hand and guides his 9 inch dick into my tight pussy with his right. My pussy is so wet he slips in fast and hard.

As soon as he fills me up with all his meat my eyes roll to the back of my head. This man is now pounding the fuck out of my pussy. I start making noises I've never made before. I think he must've liked it because he starts pounding even harder and faster. For a name like Coach Nice there is nothing nice about the way he is destroying my pussy but I'm loving every minute of it.

I'm currently taking all 9 inches of this man and I feel his dick in the deepest parts of my vagina. Coach starts grunting and sweating and says you belong to me now and you do what I say.

I struggle to respond and say yes Coach I... I... I

"I what?" He says

I scream out "I belong to you"

And right then I cum the hardest I've ever came in life. I don't remember what happen after that I think I must've blacked out but I can feel him pull at and shoot the biggest load on my stomach. I must've blacked out again because when I came too he already cleaned the cum off of my stomach and pulled my shorts back around my waist.

He sees me waking up and says

"I think that's all for our first session"

I don't say anything I just struggle to stand up before he comes over and helps me to my feet. He guides me out of the gym and says "make sure you hydrate and put some ice on your muscles because you will be sore"

In my head I'm thinking "obviously" I don't even know how I'm standing right now

As I leave to exit the gym he grabs my arm with his thick fingers pulls me back to him and says

"You'll be back here next Wednesday.. On time"

I nod

And he kisses me so soft on my forehead and lets me go.

When I get to my car I sit there and replay the events that just happened and I think about the events to come.

-TEM