A Lesbians Adventure of Domination Ch. 02

Story Info
Reckless approval: A thrilling journey with Coach Nice.
3.1k words
3.9
2.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned home and immediately opened up about everything that happened that night at the gym with Coach Nice. I wasn't sure what I expected from my wife -- maybe anger or disappointment, I guess. Angry that I broke our trust, angry that I wasn't strong enough to keep him off of me, disappointed she couldn't watch. Surprisingly it was the complete opposite. She gave me the most amazing after care. Running me a bath and requesting every intimate detail of the night.

As I replayed the steps of the events. I witnessed my wife become more aroused as the story unfolded for her. Right as I was relieving the moment of him pulling out and ejaculating all over my stomach my wife too reached her own orgasm. It was unique I loved watching her pleasure and openness. She even spoke on the sexual tension that has been building between her and a co-worker. She asked if she could act on it. I agreed as long as she reciprocated by sharing every little detail of their encounter. She smiles and kisses me deeply.

Our kiss is interrupted by the sound of an incoming message. My wife retrieves my phone from the bathroom sink, turning the phone to my face to reveal the sender: Coach Nice. I dry my hands on the towel above my head and open the message, finding it very direct and to the point. The message says "Here's the location of tomorrows meetup. Also, here is the safe word: Advent. If you think you will need it don't even bother showing up."

My wife's voice disrupts my focus, inquiring, "What did it say?" I reply, "He provided a safe word and mentioned not showing up if I think I might need it."

"Damn that's sexy" My wife says like a horny house wife. I shoot her the side eye, confused. Why is she so excited when this is clearly outside of my comfort zone. I don't know this man and he is taking me to some address I've never been to before. Throwing out things like safe words.

I've never needed a safe word. What could he be possibly be into.

I'll follow you; she states.

With a raised eyebrow. You'll what?

I'll follow you to the location. I won't be seen. I'll keep an eye on you If you feel like you need help through up the warning sign and I will intervene.

Warning sign? What's the warning sign?

I don't know start doing jumping jacks, my wife said jokingly

Seriously safe words, warning signs, this is all crazy.

"Hey babe, this is exactly what we talk about every night. Now it's in your face and you're going to throw it away? Because you're scared."

"Scared? I've never been scared."

"Well, you seem pretty scared to me." My wife teases.

Top of Form

Without saying anything, I turn my attention to the text message and reply, "I'll be there." Flipping the phone around for her to see, she smiles, kisses me on the forehead and sashays out of the bathroom. I removed myself from the tub and followed behind her. As I make my way to the bed, I lie there, and contemplate how not to back out over the week.

The week flies by faster than I expected. It's now Wednesday morning. I get in my car and my wife in hers. I send her the address and I leave ahead of her as to not appear like we are arriving together. I send Coach Nice a message, letting him know that I am on the way and will be there shortly.

Coach Nice didn't respond to my message. I wonder if he changed his mind. I begin to question if I should show up at all. What am I even doing?

Even so, I continue to this unfamiliar destination, submerging myself in the music to drown out my nerves.

A few songs go by and I've arrived at the location. It's an alluring state park that contains a 10-mile flat hike. I instantly feel a rush of calm as I notice several cars in the parking lot and quite a few happy hikers roaming around.

I take out my phone to call my wife, saying," Hey, I think I'll be alright. We are at Varner Park there's tons of people here. I guess we are just hiking today. If you want you can head back, I think I will be fine."

"That's perfect Jason actually just messaged and asked if I would join him for coffee." Jason is her coworker she informed me about.

"Perfect. Enjoy. Wish me luck; this is a 10-mile hike."

"Good luck, you got this babe. Show him who's in charge."

We exchange our I love you's and I hop out of the car, searching for Coach.

I expect him to be on time after all of the shit he gave me for being late last week. I hear someone shout from the beginning of the trail, "Are you looking for me?"

I turn towards the sound of his voice and see him waiving at me. I smile and walk over towards him. He seems to be in great spirits this morning, a lot more upbeat than how he was when I last met him in the boxing gym.

He's very hot and cold; I never know what I am going to get. But today, I am happy to get the nice Coach Nice. I walk up to him and he greats me with a smile asking how have I been since we've last met.

"Great! I say almost as If not wanting to address what happened the last time we met."

"Yes, you looked like you recovered well from our last encounter."

Encounter, what we did was a little more than an encounter. I thought to myself, pensive.

"It took a few days, but yes, I bounced back."

"Hmm, maybe you could have handled more," he remarks before walking past me and proceeding on to the trail.

"More!" I think of how I could barely stand that night. Driving home was hardly manageable. Why did I even show up here today? This man broke me down in ways I never thought possible.

Why am I here?! Yet I find myself following behind him, struggling to keep up with his fast past. His strides are long. His one to my two. "Hey slow down what's the rush?"

He abruptly stops and I bump into the back of him.

He turns around and looks me in my eyes and says you're leading now.

Fine, I proceed to head back on the trail, he grabs me before I can make it past him.

That way. Motioning his finger to the left

That's not a part of the trail.

"So, you only stick to places where the path is laid out for you. You don't venture off the beaten path?"

I turn to the left and make my way through the brush.

Although this path was not as distinguished as the trail before. I can see that this path has been followed before, not by many, but we definitely aren't the first. I follow the trail slowly, never once rushed by Coach Nice. I can hear his footsteps close almost making me too nervous to turn around.

I stop

"Why did you stop?", He questioned.

"You can lead?" I say under my breath.

"I'm sorry say that again" he says with a mocking tone almost as if to show me a lesson. To never question his ability to lead. To learn my place.

I step to the side and brace myself against the tree behind me to let him ahead of me.

Before making his way past he stops right in front of me and turns to me to say "You think I can handle this from here?"

"Yes", I say quietly.

"Yes what?"

And there it was the hot and cold. I can't keep up. It's like as soon as he has me to himself, he became the Coach Nice I encountered a week ago.

Yes Coach, I say with a shameful voice, knowing I should have never come out here with him. I let my wife talk me into this. Now all l can think about is that she probably skipped the coffee and went straight to chocking on Jason's dick in the front seat of his car. I can admit the thought of what my wife could be doing right now aroused me and helped to release some of the frustration brought on by Coaches hot and cold demeanor.

I snap out of it when I am commanded to follow him deeper into the woods and further off the main trail.

I reluctantly follow behind hoping this will be over soon enough. Unlike coach I packed a small bag with water and two protein bars. Coach had a large bag as if he were preparing to camp here for the night.

What's in the bag?

"You never know what you'll run into out here." He says

"Is that all you got?" He says sarcastically, eyeing my small fanny pack.

"I didn't know what we were getting into."

"Yeah, you never asked"

"Well, I have a question now, what are we doing here and how is this related to boxing?"

"You need to be pushed to your limits"

"What are you going leave me in the woods and make me find my way back." I say jokingly

He never responded

I immediately try to remember all the turns already taken before this point I start to make subtle marks on trees just in case I have to find my way back.

In the mist of me planning my escape route we are faced suddenly with the most beautiful waterfall.

I was amazed, too captivated to speak.

"What do you think?" He says sweetly again flaunting his gentle side. Don't know how long this will last.

"This is absolutely beautiful"

"Are you getting in?" He says as he's stripping out of his clothes.

I immediately follow his lead and take off all my clothes until I am in nothing but my birthday suit. He's already in the water by the time I remove all my clothes I can feel him ogling the body I hide under men's clothes for most of my life.

He is the only man that has actually seen the true curves of my body I see his eyes swim across my brown skin and rest on my perky but small breast. I take in his gaze.

I slowly walk in tense expecting the water to be cold but surprisingly it was a welcoming temperature. I make my way over to him.

"Is this your little secret spot you bring all your first dates?" I say jokingly

He laughs and says "No I bring my dates to Olive Garden?"

I laugh surprised that he actually made a joke.

"You're the only person I've ever brought here right before swimming closer to the water fall.

I follow him. "Why? Why am I the only one."

Never thought anyone was worth bringing here.

"Even after I sent the message last night, I didn't think you would actually show."

I flash back to receiving this message. I think about him giving me the choice. The same question repeats in my head. "Why did I accept it? why am I here?"

I guess he can see me questioning myself. It's almost as if he can read my mind and he throws the question back in my face

"Why are you here?"

"Why not. But you can thank my wife for that."

"Wife?" He questions

"Yeah, I told her everything that happened"

"What did she say"

"I got her approval. As you can see, I'm here."

"So, you really belong to me now?"

"I'll be honest I did not expect you to give up control so easy" he says

"Easy? I say offended. "You think I'm easy?"

"Well, yeah. I asked you to belong to me and you folded... easily"

"Fuck you" I retorted and swam back to where I dropped my clothes on the bank.

I make my way back to land and wring my locs out. As I glance back at the water, I see him peacefully floating. I hurry and throw my clothes on and find my way back to the path before he returns. Frustration over whelms me and I storm off without a clear sense of direction. I look towards my phone for guidance but to no surprised I could not find cell reception. Worry starts to creep in right before I here rustling in the distance, instantly fear takes over. I turn around only to be met with the reason I am in this predicament in the first place. Its Coach Nice.

"Where do you think you are going?" He speaks

"Home."

"You don't even know where you're at." I look around to see that there is no one for miles it's just me and him.

The last time it was just me and him I gave this man every part of me. Something I've never done to any man and will never do again.

Here he is with all the power, nothing I can do its just me

He presses me against the tree and pushes his hand up my shirt.

I push him off

"Fuck you, I'm not easy."

He comes back almost as if he thinks that I was joking.

This time he goes in for a kiss and I slap the shit out of him.

He tastes the blood he feels welling up in his lip and instantly returns the slap with twice the intensity. After the stinging subsides in my cheek, we lock eyes with a deathly stare.

I cock my arm back to hit him with my right hook but he blocks it pins my arm to the side and comes in for this forceful kiss,

It was a struggle I almost lost the battle when his lips met mine. I loved how rough he was with me I couldn't help but almost fall victim to his passion again. Instantly I snap out of it and gain the strength to push him off of me once more. I never had a chance. He pins both my hands to my side and swipes my legs from under me and forces me to ground, crashing on top of me.

The impact was rough, but I could not feel the damage done, since adrenaline was now coursing through my body. I immediately try and fight my way from underneath him, but I can't; he's stronger than me. With only one hand he flips me on my stomach, pins my hand above my head and separates my legs with his knee. I turn my head to see him wrestling with his pants before pulling his long thick dick out and slamming it into my vagina.

"Ughhhh!" I scream out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

He whispers in my ear "You have everything you need to stop this."

The word advent swims in my head but never makes it to my lips.

And immediately he goes back to slamming into my pussy. Each thrust met with another, each one more powerful than the last.

He lets go and now I feel the weight of a 210 lb. man. His arm reaches around my neck and I feel his grip tightening, all while his long manhood is punching every corner of my uterus.

I start to scream out

He never covers my mouth and I realize he is giving me every opportunity to use the safe word. He thinks I need this safe word he thinks I cannot handle it. But I lay there and take every firm inch of this man before my body involuntarily orgasms and my body begins to shake uncontrollably

Shortly after I feel his dick twitch inside of me and I hear him let out the most primal scream.

Fuck, he's cumming, but this time inside of me. Instantly during that realization, I cum again this time I pass out from all the energy expelled throughout this encounter.

When I come through the sun has already begun to come down and I was thrown over his shoulder bouncing from ever step he took. I see that we have made it back on the main trail reaching the beginning where our cars are parked. It's no surprise that our cars are the only ones that remained. No one would have heard me if I needed them.

But I didn't need them I handled it. I wasn't easy I put up a fight, I bet he didn't expect that.

How is he this strong he carried me out of the woods on his shoulder we had to be at least 4 miles in there's no way. Have I underestimated his strength. I never had a chance.

I flash back to the first time we met in the gym before he handed me his card. He boosted me he made me feel like I could handle myself. And I could, but he made it very clear he will always be the one to put me in my place. He will always be stronger than me, he will always own me. I came to the realization that my body does belong to him now.

He placed me down against my vehicle while I shuffled for my keys in my bag. I can feel him look at him almost as if he was checking to make sure I was okay with everything

"I'm fine I say."

"I know you are. That's why I picked you."

I unlock my doors and he proceeded to open them. He helped me in, secures my seatbelt across me and then kisses me on my forehead. "Text me when you make it home. I have to head back in to get my gear."

What are you kidding me you left it. I had to carry you I am not superman he said jokingly.

"No. I think you should get it tomorrow."

Why am I worried about him, he's a grown man he can handle himself.

I'll be fine, I know these woods like the back of my hand. Realizing that's how he caught up with me earlier. I never had a chance of getting away from him. He's in control and I'm playing his game.

"I'll let you know when I get done how's that sound. Now go home text me when you make it."

He walks off and disappears into the woods once more. Weirdly I miss him. I don't feel as protected when he's not near me. I want to go in after him but I immediately realize I have been MIA all day. I call my wife to let her know I am on the way. She excitedly says I cannot wait to swap stories with you it has been a crazy day.

" I agree!"

-TEM