A Lesson in Humility Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thursday night Robert came to Novella. He sat at the bar for a drink and something to eat. While bartender took his order, Lisa strolled over and put her arm around him. She directed her attention to the bartender, "Joy, he will have a McCallan 15. Bring some ice on the side. Robert, I assume you still like the taste of Scotch. You sure drank enough of it in London."

"That will be fine. I drink more martinis now, but I have a taste for scotch in my mouth." With that he took a long sip, and he held the liquid in his mouth for a moment. While the smoky aromas infused his brain, he brought his attention to Lisa. After a final swallow he spoke to her, "I see a little fuzz on your head."

"Was that whole scotch aficionado routine for my recollection. I remember pub crawls with your friends dragging through the streets of London. With regards to my head, I don't have to shave it again for another week. What do you think about a little stubble."

Robert reached his hand to her scalp, and he rubbed it for half a minute. Lisa took his hand from her head and held it close in both of her hands. Robert brought his other hand around her waist and pulled her towards him. "Damn, you are more gorgeous than twenty years ago."

Lisa scanned across the bar to see Jack looking at her and Robert. She pushed herself away from her former lover, "Robert, I'm a married woman," she giggled. "But I will need your help with something later."

Lisa went back to the front of the restaurant, while Robert ordered chicken marsala and a glass of chianti. Jack saw Robert and joined him for a drink. "Robert, you've made it clear how attractive you still find Lisa, and I saw you whisper in her ear."

"I told her she looked beautiful, and she responded that she was married." Jack surveyed Robert's face to determine his honesty. "Jack, I'm not making a move on your girl. I just think she looks sensational."

Jack defused his interrogation, "yes she does. And she's been my beauty for the past fifteen years."

"You are very lucky. She's not only gorgeous, but with a huge heart. It's hard to believe she shaved her head to motivate her friend to lose some weight."

Jack did not correct him about Lisa's alleged motivation. "Enjoy your dinner," was all he could say.

Back at home that night Lisa stepped out of her dress as soon as they entered the apartment. She had only worn a skimpy pair of white panties and a revealing bra underneath. "Take off your clothes and lie down on the bed," she commanded him. "No reason to wait until Monday for the fun to start, it's time to return that favor and for an early birthday present."

Jack did not argue with his shaved goddess. He stripped out of his suit and lied perfectly flat on the bed, except for his cock now at full attention. Lisa got on her knees next to him. She rubbed his chest, his belly, and then his penis but only for a moment.

She turned around sticking her ass in his face. Jack pushed aside the thin strip of her panties. Without a fresh shower Lisa had a strong aroma emanating from her backside. He figured it was some combination of butt sweat and sexual arousal. Rather than finding the smell off putting, he dove his nose in deeper to her bung hole to capture more of the redolence. By this point his tongue flicked at her clit then drew back into her vagina. He repeated this process numerous times building up the momentum.

Lisa felt his face fit snuggly into her posterior. Moreover, she sensed the familiar waves of her oncoming orgasm. She pushed back harder into Jack's face using her hands on his hips to leverage her position. Then she bucked forward, powered by an internal fire.

Jack tried to keep his face in place. But she blasted away from him wriggling and moaning with violent pleasure. He laid back with his head propped up on the pillow. 'God, my wife is beautiful when she orgasms,' he thought to himself. His brain added, 'how cliché.' Jack's penis had gone semi limp, but he knew he only needed a little attention from Lisa to get rock hard again.

"That sure felt good," Lisa said turning back around to him. "Let's see how long it takes you to get hard. No touching. Just look at me." Straddling his chest, she gave him a very seductive stare. Lisa raised both hands up to her head, and she massaged her temples and the crown. She looked him in the eyes, again, and started to rub her boobs. She pinched her nipples and cooed. She twisted her head to get an eye on his cock, "that's a good boy. Nice and hard. Let me get the head a little moist, so I can ride you like a bald bitch in heat."

Lisa took his erection into her mouth for one long slurp leaving a lot of saliva. Turning away and mounting her stallion, she rode up and down his pole in a deliberate manner gradually increasing her speed. Not surprisingly she felt the familiar waves developing inside of her.

"I'm going to blow," Jack yelled. He pushed up into Lisa, and she sat down into him. He spasmed three times with full force spraying the inside of her walls. The last few spurts felt more like dribbles, but Jack knew he had nothing left except a pair of aching balls.

Dismounting her horse Lisa wished him, "happy birthday weekend baby. By Tuesday you may not be able to have sex for at least a week." She lied down next to him with her head cradled between his arm and his chest, and they both dozed off for the night.

Jack woke to the sound of Lisa in the shower. He thought about getting in there with her for another shower blow job, but his balls still ached a bit from all of his orgasms over the past few days. Moreover, his guilt got the better of him. Instead, he took a piss and went over to his sink to brush his teeth.

Lisa stepped out of the shower and went over to her sink to look at her face in the mirror. Jack looked over at her and yelled, "what did you do?"

"I shaved my eyebrows. I wore a hat inside for a couple of hours on Tuesday. I figured I would preempt Sarah's punishment."

"But you would get a warning first," Jack reminded her.

"I remembered that too late. Besides, I'm going to get my face made over before going to work. The stylist can show me how to draw in some brows. It's Sarah's first day back, and I want to look my best."

"I would have come with you, but I'm meeting our tenant's contractor for the space on 44th St."

"No worries. I'm meeting Robert at the office at eleven this morning. He said he thought about a new pop-up shop for the Miami Beach hotel. We are going to call my friend Linda. She knows all about pop-up shops. He said he may even stop by the salon to see a work in progress."

Jack snapped back, "Do you think that's a good idea? I saw him with you last night." Jack held back saying, 'it seems like old times.' Not that he ever had any reason to doubt Lisa's fidelity.

"Do I hear a little jealousy? You know how important trust is for a marriage," Lisa poked at him. "You never liked my interrogations, when you are out with female clients or your old college friends, especially with Carla."

Jack just smiled at the last barb about Carla. He thought back to his drive with Carla cross country between freshmen and sophomore year. His pictured her long red hair flopping in the breeze of his Triumph convertible. Then he thought about the really short pixie cut she had at his thirty-fifth birthday party. Jack put his hand out in the air, and he could almost feel the invisible red spikes as he ran his hand up the imagined nape of Carla's buzzed head.

He dropped his hand and retorted back at Lisa, "nothing happened that night that you did not arrange. It took me a while to figure out that you and Carla made some pact. She never would let me rub her nape with a few kisses mixed in without your instigation."

"And whispers to you about a bald-headed blow job. I saw how hard you got talking with her. Well, I gave you a few of those BJ's this week."

Jack could not deny her point anymore. She had been a really good sport about this whole ordeal, even shaving her own head today. Moreover, she would never cheat on him. He relented, "go with Robert. That's fine. I'll come with you the following week. And make sure the beautician draws your brows properly."

"I will. I'll see you in the office this afternoon. Sarah will be there to get reacquainted before starting again next week."

Jack left for his meeting before Lisa finished dressing. Still naked she put on her big gold hoop earrings. They accentuated a shaved head very well. She decided to wear a green patterned dress with a hem a few inches above her knee. The top allowed for a fair amount of cleavage and the hem would ride up her legs as much as she wanted. No boy shorts today, she slipped on a white, lacy thong that barely covered anything. Both Jack and Robert would have their faces on the floor, when they saw her.

Lisa walked the ten blocks to the salon. She liked seeing all the stares and double takes from the men and women checking her out. Although she might not admit it to anyone, over the past few days her inner exhibitionist had taken over. And she was not sure it would ever go away.

She entered the salon. "Hi, Lisa Fox. I'm here for a facial with Ashley."

Ashley saw Lisa and waved for her to come to the rear of the salon with the sinks. "Hi, let's start with a clean face and head, then I'll make you look beautiful."

Lisa sat down in the chair, and Ashley leaned her head back into the crevice in the sink. She used a gentle shampoo to wash Lisa's scalp. "How about I shave your head again for a super clean look with your new eyebrows. I have a razor to scrape away the stubble." Lisa nodded in agreement.

Ashley spread a light layer of a soapy cream all around Lisa's head. She started on the front and worked her way around to the back. "Lisa, please sit up so I can get around your neck."

Given how little stubble Lisa had the whole shave only to five minutes. "I can't believe I actually like the whole shaving thing. I'm not crazy about being bald all the time, but my husband loves my bare scalp. Moreover, I love the stares from strangers, and the weird way others react. At least for now," she admitted.

Ashley thought about her own shaving experience and told Lisa, "I agree. I get that to hell with conformity attitude. I shaved my head in college as part of a sorority fund raiser. While all of my sisters grew back their hair right away, I used a razor for the whole spring semester even on my brows. I liked the feeling and the attention. Moreover, I got really good at applying my make-up, especially drawing in my eyebrows."

"Well, I'm going to pay close attention to how you draw in mine. For a goof I decided to shave them this morning. I might as well go completely hairless." Lisa paused for a moment, "And yes no hair down there, too."

Ashley had Lisa follow her to her station. As they walked to the front of the shop, Lisa saw Robert in a chair waiting for her. "Hi, I made sure to find some time this morning. I'll sit here quietly watching your transformation."

"Your husband?" the beautician asked, while taking an eyebrow stencil from her drawer.

"No, one of the others," she laughed.

"This is one I used for my own eyebrows. It forms a good base that I will enhance," Ashley informed Lisa. "Do you want your natural color or something else?"

"I had light brown eyebrows yesterday, but let's try something darker. I like your color."

Ashley filled in the stencil with the eyebrow pencil. She then thickened and elongated Lisa's left brow making sure to square off the inner part by the nose. Ashley repeated the process on Lisa's right brow. "With the stencil it's pretty easy. I'm sure you will be able to do it at home."

"They look great. I'll be fine." Let the brows be the standout for today. Just go light on the rest of the make-up."

"I will. Given how much exposed skin you have, I will this make-up with SPF of 30. You should be good in the sun all day."

It took another twenty minutes for Ashley to finish. Lisa got up and walked over to Robert. His mouth was agape. "You look like someone out of a fashion magazine."

By the time they left the shop it was close to noon. "It's so nice out. Let's walk to the office," she said to him.

"You like all this attention you are getting. Jack must have noticed this. He can't be too thrilled," Robert said.

"I think he likes it from strangers. But if anyone gets too close, he gets a little on edge." After lunch she took Robert's hand and held it for most of the walk to the office.

Friday Afternoon: The Showdown

Jack was in his office on the phone when they arrived. Lisa walked into his office after he finished his call. "How was your meeting?"

"It went well. He said he is on schedule and should be finished before December. Our tenant should be able to open up in January. I like the brows, but someone might mistake you for a brunette."

"It's something different for now," she responded.

"I gather Robert made it for lunch with you. Did he come to the salon, as well?"

"Yes, but let's not get jealous again," she said to him knowing she was poking the bear.

Lisa turned around hearing some commotion from the front of the office. She heard Sarah's voice. "Hi everyone, I'm back."

Lisa walked over to give her a hug. "Great to have you back. That dress fits you so well," she said with disdain. She broke off the hug quickly making sure Jack saw her feigned disgust for Sarah.

Sarah mingled with Andrea and a few other former colleagues. They all agreed how great Sarah looked with her new figure. "I'm not sure how Lisa made that bet with you, but you both look amazing." Andrea said.

Jack stood in the middle of the room to gain everyone's attention. "Being a Friday afternoon let's get my birthday party started early. On Monday I turn forty. As you know Lisa and I will be California next week. So, let's start the celebration with a few Napa delicacies." Jack brought out three bottles of chardonnay and three of pinot noir. He also took out from the fridge a fruit and cheese plate.

By five o'clock only Andrea remained in the office with Jack, Lisa, Robert, and Sarah. All of them had at least three glasses of wine. With perceived drunkenness as an excuse Lisa decided to go at Sarah, "I don't know what you said to Jack to get back to work here, but that was not part of any deal I made with you. After what you put me through this week and for the next few months. I don't want you here."

Sarah appeared startled, "Jack said if I acted nicely to you and maybe reduced your punishment, I could come back to work here. Like you said with the lawyers, you need me here."

Lisa responded, "I just made that up to get you to relent on this stupid situation. I should have told you to go to hell instead of making a deal. I could have had you arrested for extortion."

Sarah upped the anger, "Lisa, fuck off. It's not so bad. Now instead of just being an asshole, you are a smoking hot, bald bitch."

"That may be so," she said clawing at her bare scalp, "but I'm not your bitch anymore. The deal is off, and you can get the hell out of here. And don't come back on Monday."

Jack interrupted, "Okay, let's calm down. Sarah, it's time to let tell Lisa about our charade."

Lisa looked at him then at Sarah then questioned, "what charade?"

Due to the tension and three glasses of wine, Jack had no filter at this point, "It's my fortieth birthday, and as much as I pestered you to have your hair cut, you never would get more than a trim. I had to figure out how to get you to do it. And you seem to be good with it."

Lisa screamed, "you jerk. I'm not okay with being bald. I was just trying to make the best of it. What did the two of you do?"

Sarah confessed, "Jack told me if we faked this whole lawsuit thing, I could get my job back with a big bonus. Plus, you needed a little humility."

"You little shit! You were my friend. I would have taken you back. And as a birthday present for him. Were you ever going to tell me?"

Sarah deflected Lisa's attack, "Jack was supposed to tell you on Monday night. I told him I could not fake this for a week let alone for three months, but he kept stringing out telling you."

Lisa turned to look at Jack. "So, you found an easy confederate and tricked me into humiliating myself. A bald head, shaved eyebrows, revealing clothes. You must think I'm some kind of crazy exhibitionist. Not to mention all the sex with your bald freak. I know you have been ecstatic all week. Well, I'm not happy. I'm mortified by the way I acted this week."

Then she looked at Robert for comfort. He came over and put his arm around her shoulder, he said to Lisa, "we should leave before you say anything more to Jack you may regret."

"You are not going anywhere with my wife," Jack yelled at Robert. He rushed at the two of them trying to wrest Lisa away from Robert. But Robert shoved him to the ground. Jack got up and rushed at them again.

This time Robert punched him in the chest. "Stay away Jack. You made this bed. Now sleep in it for a while, like you made Lisa do this week. You are awful to come up with this scheme. I would never do this to someone I loved."

Jack tried to get up again, but he was too drunk and too angry at himself to cause more fighting. "Lisa, I am so sorry. I made a mistake. Please forgive me."

"Not today, Jack. Maybe later, but not now." With that admonishment she took Robert's hand and walked out of the office.

Sarah and the two other employees stood there in astonishment, but she implored, "Jack, let her go for now. You should have told her on Monday like we agreed. You screwed up."

Jack was too drunk and too ashamed to go after Lisa, and he did not need to take anymore guff from Sarah. So, he went to his office and lied down on the couch.

When he woke up it was almost dark outside. Jack still felt a little woozy, but he gathered himself and went to the bathroom off his office. He looked himself in the mirror. He was a mess, inside and out. He had to apologize to Lisa and have her come home tonight. But first he had to get this sour taste out of his mouth with a gargle of mouthwash.

Before he left the office Jack texted Lisa. "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." No response. He texted her again. Nothing. Where could she be, and with Robert? She fell into the arms of her college boyfriend, and he was still attracted to her.

Jack's imagination ran wild. He saw them flirting at the bar, and Robert went for her makeover today. She would never cheat on him, but putting together her anger, the ex-boyfriend, and maybe her desire for revenge she might just let Robert come on her bald head.

He had to find her before something happened. Robert had an apartment in a building on east 30th. Jack hailed a cab and got to the apartment in fifteen minutes. He looked up at Robert's street-facing apartment before he rang the buzzer for 4B. No answer. He texted Robert. "I know you are there. I saw shadows behind the window curtain."

Jack heard the buzzer ring to open the building door. He did not wait for the elevator but galloped up the stairs instead. He banged on Robert's door. "Let me in. I know Lisa is here, and she is coming home with me now."

Robert cracked the door, but he had the chain in place. "Take it easy, Jack."

Jack could see Robert had no shirt on, "do you think this little chain will keep me from smashing down your door?"

"Not really, but I could knock you down again. Especially, with my baseball bat."

"Robert, get out of my way. Lisa is coming home with me."

"No way Jack. Not tonight," Lisa yelled from inside the apartment.

Jack backed away, then he charged the door intending to break through. Robert timed his arrival perfectly by unlatching the chain and opening the door. Without any resistance Jack tried to stop his momentum, but he caught his foot on the door saddle and tumbled onto the floor of Robert's living room.