A Lesson in Humility Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surprise!" he heard multiple voices yell. "Happy birthday, Jack," he heard from Lisa as she knelt down next to him.

"What?" he asked with all confusion. "My birthday?"

"Yes, we got you." Lisa helped him to his feet. Jack turned around the whole room to see a dozen or so people laughing at him or with him, as he started to figure out what just happened. "All of my confederates are here," Lisa added.

Sarah yelled, "Did you really think I wouldn't tell Lisa about your scheme right away? I have to hand it to her. She went all out for this gag, and you fell for it all the way."

Jack just smiled and started to laugh at himself. "You all got me. But how did you know I would come to Robert's apartment?"

Lisa said, "after your text at least we knew you were awake. And we figured in your jealous rage you would think of Robert's apartment first. But we would have led you here, if you did not show up in another thirty minutes."

Like a receiving line at a wedding everyone came up Jack with a hug and a birthday wish. "Michael, you are my attorney, how could you fake this contract."

Michael responded, "I was representing Lisa for this transaction," he joked. "And you know she is the boss."

Jack embraced Robert, "you had just enough sincerity for me to believe you might be the right guy in the right place for her to get in bed with you."

"It's not for any lack of appreciating how hot she looks with no hair. But it would have been an experience we both would have regretted. She would never cheat on you."

Carl and Debbie also expressed their delight in the deception. Even Dan the barber got the best of him.

Maggie from O'Donnell's got in her dig. "You definitely have a look. When Lisa asked me to get one over on you, I told her it sounded like fun. I figured, if she was going to shave her whole head, I could buzz my nape real close. However, I did not realize you were going to confess your gaslighting to me. I almost talked you into telling her. But you are a guy, so I knew there was no chance of that."

Lisa came over to him last. "I met Maggie last Sunday at O'Donnell's. Just another detail to make this special day for you. However, like she just said, you could have stopped my farce at any time. You should have been looking out for me," she said glumly.

"I wanted to tell you about my ruse, but you are so hot, and I never thought..," his voice trailed off.

"Got you again!" she exclaimed. "I told Sarah your deep fetish would win over any rational voice in your head. But you owe me big time. Rodeo Drive awaits your credit card."

"Whatever you want my love."

"And if you are a good boy, I may keep my head shaved for a while longer."

"What do you think?" he asked her.

"This is the story you've been working on for the past month. The ending is too easy. She was testing him, and he failed. She should be more upset."

"But Lisa knew, he would fail. That's why she had to humiliate him. He learned his lesson."

"But she wound up with a bald head to make her point. And Jack was such a doofus. He should have realized Lisa had a counter plan. He knew she controlled everything in her life and his, like with his college girl, was Carla her name?"

"Yes, Carla. Hey, guys get hooked on something and all rational thinking goes out the window. Guys are idiots when it comes to sexual desires. Also, Lisa shaved her head. Talk about method acting."

She pulled her red hair into a bun on top of her head. "Jack, I'm glad you brought me into your story, and not as the Lisa character." She turned around and walked towards the bathroom, "It would take a special woman to shave her head for husband's enjoyment, and you are very lucky to have one special woman."

Staring at her buzzed nape he said, "I thought you fit in better as one of the confederates."

"You can reshave my neck, while I give you one of those shower blow jobs you just wrote about."

Jack jumped up to follow Maggie into the bathroom.