A Lesson Learned Book 01

Story Info
Student teaches snobby teacher a lesson and learns one also.
4k words
4.46
22.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my new story, book 1 of a Lesson Learned. A bit dubious-consensual. All characters are 18 or older.

Chapter 1

Rachel Wilson

"Richmond, what can you tell me about classical conditioning and how it differs from operant conditioning?" I ask as I stand in front of the classroom.

"Uh... Well... Classical is classic. And operant well, it's... you have to operate it obviously," He gets a collective chuckle from his classmates.

I let out a sigh. He might be hot with that dark chocolate skin of his along with the way his shirt barely stretches over his thick muscles, and of course, he is also the star basketball player, but he's not too bright. "Maybe, Richmond, if you would've read the text, you'd realize that Classical conditioning, also known as Pavolovian conditioning, named after the man who discovered it, is based on pairing an unconditioned stimulus with a conditioned stimulus to get a conditioned response. Think of the dog salivating when it hears the bell just before the food is delivered. The bell was the unconditioned stimuli, the food is the conditioned stimuli. The dog salivating, is the conditioned response. The dog salivates when the food is present. However, if you pair the food with the bell, the dog will eventually salivate from the bell alone. Got it? Good."

I take a moment to catch my breath as I glare at Richmond. Students like him make my job difficult. "Now, Operant conditioning is discovered by Skinner, who also created the Skinner box, a device you use to train rats. He discovered that positive reinforcing a behavior will make the rat more likely to do that behavior in the future. Likewise, a negative punishment will decrease the chances of the rat performing that behavior in the future. How else can you decrease the probability a rat will perform a specific behavior, Richmond?"

"Uhhh... Not rewarding it?" he asks.

"Wow, you actually got it correct. What are the odds? I'm assuming it was mere chance and not because you read the text book and learned the material. Can you tell me what the term is when you decrease the probability that the rat will perform the behavior after you stop reinforcing that behavior?"

"Uhh... no idea."

"Of course you don't know because you didn't read the material. How do you expect to pass this class if you don't do the work? That goes for all of you. This isn't rocket science. It's behavioral psychology. It's not hard. You just have to do the work. Now class will be dismissed, but I swear, if you don't put in the work and read the assigned material and do the worksheets, you'll fail this class. I will have a quiz next class, so come prepared," I say as they all rush out of class. I swear it's like trying to teach pigs how to fly. It's not even that I think kids like Richmond are stupid. He's just so damn lazy. I know I can teach anyone how to learn almost anything. But god damn it, they have to stop being such lazy little shits. It's so frustrating.

On my way out into the hall, I run into Kayson, another adjunct professor. Only he's a bit of a simp with no backbone. Even though Richmond is a lazy student, at least he's not a simp. I have no time for a sissy like Kayson. Some students have even taken to calling him Gayson Kayson. I find homophobic slurs distasteful, but at the same time, I hate to admit that I enjoy watching him humiliated. You'd think a psychology professor like myself, regardless on whether I'm an adjunct or not, would be more tolerant. But it's just the way Kayson bends over backwards to everyone who tells him to. Before I even realize it, I say the nickname outloud, giggling. My face burns with shame after I pass him. I can't believe I just did that.

After I finish my last class of the day, I finally head back to my crappy apartment. An adjunct salary is not worth the headache of trying to teach this generation of lazy, entitled brats. I pour myself a glass of wine and make myself a bubble bath. Fuck my lfie. Sometimes, I regret chasing my goals. If I would've done what my parents wanted, I'd still have access to their money.

But even still, there's no way I'd ever become a senator. Politics infuriates me and that's not even the worst of what they wanted of me. There's no way in hell I'd ever marry the man they wanted me to. He's a complete idiot. He's weak and pathetic. The only good thing about him is his family name and his inheritance. That's the only reason they want me to marry him in the first place. I'd rather be broke and die alone.

I want to become successful in my own right because of my actions and my achievements. I want to prove that I'm not just a pretty face, but that I can achieve success because of my hard work and intelligence. I want to publish my own research and become well renowned in my field.

Not only that, but I want to be with a man who's also ambitious. A dominant man who takes what they want and doesn't apologize. I know it's fucked up, but I want a man who'll make me his. Who'll dominate me and make me submit to him. But still support me in my own endeavors. An alpha, not some beta bitch, like Anthony. He's a total mommy's boy and a spoiled brat at that. Not that I have anything to talk about. I'll admit I've been spoiled my whole life, but not anymore. My parents cut me off and I don't need their money.

Someone like Richmond. He seems like a total idiot in class, but I've seen him play basketball. He's dominant on the court. An alpha. I've also noticed how hard he works at it. He's in the gym all the time. I've seen him while I workout. He's dedicated to becoming a successful basketball star. Too bad he doesn't put that much time into psychology and too bad he's my student.

Chapter 2

Richmond Holloway

After catching the past, I pull up and hit a three pointer. Nothing but net. Back on defense, Gregg tries to force a pass to Derek, but I get my hand on it and knock it away. I dive for the ball and grab it before passing it up to Evan. He passes it down to Hakeem who slams it down. Coach blows the whistle. "Great practice. Let's continue this momentum through the preseason into our games and we'll be unstoppable. Rich, that's how you do it. Great defense and way to hustle for the loose ball. You all hit the showers and get some rest."

After practice, I post a video to my social media accounts before I head over to my fraternity and collapse on the couch. I'm too exhausted to do anything else. Thank god athletes can make money like this now. My social media accounts have blown up and I'm starting to make bank. It's so easy too. I just have someone film my practices and clip out some of my dunks and shit then post them on all my social media accounts. Then put in some affiliate links where I buy my shoes, gear and even some merchandise I've made up with custom made jerseys and shit. People buy that shit up.

"Bro, did you check out the board of conquest?" Freddie Cox asks.

"Who's bragging this time?" I ask as I pull up my phone and pull up our private forum. Not surprised to see Payton posted some obnoxious brag, claiming he got some chick to do anal. The conquest board has always seemed a bit sleezy to me. Maybe I'm just not the type of guy to brag about the women I sleep with. I also don't really care to sleep around all that much. I only joined this fraternity because they claimed to have a huge network of alumni and it's a forsure way to secure a job after college. I needed a backup plan if I don't go pro. But after joining, I realized very quickly it's just a clubhouse for guys who just want to sleep around and drink too much.

I don't drink much and I don't care to bag women. Their phrase, not mine. I'm not about that life. I just want to get my own life on track. I'm here for a reason and I'm not here to fuck around.

"Dude, I'm pretty sure he's talking about that freshman girl I saw him with last weekend. Remember that rager we threw? What a fucking party. She looked like a total slut. Lucky guy."

I shrug. I look at Payton's video he took and she doesn't even look conscious. Fucking idiot. I don't know why I joined this frat.

---

The next day during Psych, we have a quiz just like she said. She hands out the quiz and I guess on a majority of them. I just didn't have time to study. I was too tired after practice. Professor Wilson may be hot as hell with her blonde hair and big ass booty, but she's a total bitch. She's so entitled and she treats her students like shit. As if we were children. So fucking condescending.

---

The next time we have class, I get back our quiz to find I failed it. Shit. If I don't get my grade up, I won't be able to play. I know I should've studied. There's not enough time in the day to do everything.

Chapter 3

Richmond Holloway

God, I can't believe I failed that quiz. My grade in that class is slipping. I need to do something or else I'll be ineligible to play. The season hasn't even started and I might be screwed.

As I walk into my Fraternity, I collapse on the couch. What am I going to do? Professor Wilson is such a bitch. I doubt she'd go out of her way to help me. Payton Barton flops down next to me. "What's got you so down?"

"I just failed my psych quiz and I'm worried that if I don't get my grade up, I'll be ineligible for basketball."

"Is that with that sexy slut, Professor Wilson?" I nod. "Ahh, man. She's so fucking hot, but she's such a bitch. I heard she gets trashed every Friday at the pub. You know what I'd do?"

I shrug. He gives me a sadistic grin. "I'd get her hammered, go back to her place and bang the shit out of her while you film it so you can use it to blackmail her into changing your grade. Then you can also make her into your little sex slave. It's a double win."

I cringe so hard. "I'm not doing that."

Payton shrugs. "It's not like she's going to help you. She's a total bitch and she deserves it. If you won't do it, I just might. I've been wanting to fuck her fine ass for some time."

Payton gets up and leaves. What a sadistic prick. But he's not wrong. Professor Wilson is a total bitch. She does deserve it. Maybe I should. The way she humiliates people in class infuriates me. Nah, that would be crossing a line.

Although, maybe I should just go to the bar and see if she really does go there. Fuck it. I get up and head out.

As I arrive at the bar Payton says she goes to, I see her. She's sitting at the bar all alone, sipping on a coke, slumped over. She's clearly drunk.

I walk up to her and sit down next to her. The bar doesn't seem as packed as I thought it'd be. She looks up at me. "What arrre you dooing here."

I shrug at her. "Last time I checked, this bar was open to the public."

She takes a sip of her drink, nearly knocking it over. "You thinnk I'ma bit.. bitch. Donn... Don't you?"

I shrug. "What am I supposed to think? You're not the easiest professor to deal with."

"You... You know... I became a... a professor because I wanted to..." she lets out a loud burp. "I wanted to tea..." she nearly topples over with a hiccup. "I wanted to teach something... I wanted to make a difference. That's it! I wanted to... I don't know what the fuck I'm doing anymore."

I kinda feel pity for her. She then leans into me and looks up at me with those blue eyes. "You know... I've always thought you were hot."

She bites her lip as her eyes travel down my body. "Sometimes I fantasize about being taken by a big black man like you." A hiccup escapes her lips. "It's even hotter because you're my student."

Her sudden confession caught me totally off guard. My heart starts racing at the thought of taking her like she wants. "You know... We could go back to your place and fulfill that fantasy."

"You... You'd like that, wouldn't you? To... To fuck your professor. I certainly wouldn't stop you." She smirks as she looks up at me with half lidded eyes.

"Fuck it, let's go," I say, pulling out my wallet and set down enough money to cover our drinks and a tip. I wrap my arm around her and lead her out. We head to her house. It's certainly not what I imagined a woman like her living in. It looks no different than half the student housing. We stumble up to her bedroom. As she goes to the bathroom, I think about my grade and my eligibility. I need to pass her class. The team is depending on me. I take out my phone and start recording as I place it off to the side. This is probably a bad idea. It feels wrong, but what choice do I have? Basketball is the only opportunity I have to make a difference in not only my life, but my family's lives as well.

She walks out in a loose robe. I pull off my shirt and her eyes travel down my torso. She bites her lip, her stare full of lust. I walk up to her. She looks up into my eyes with a glossy stare. "I want you to fuck me like a whore."

Her words catch me by surprise, but I push out a grin. I pull her robe off, revealing her big round tits. She's got quarter size nipples. I reach up and pinch the right one. She lets out a gasp.

Then I swoop her up into my arms and carry her to the bed, tossing her down. She quickly gets on her hands and knees and crawls to me, unbuckling my pants and pulling out my semi-hard black cock. She licks her lips before she stuffs her mouth with it. I grip her long, silky blonde hair and thrust into her mouth.

She gags and coughs. I ease up a little, but slowly rock my hips back and forth. She sucks my dick like a champ. Moans escape my lips as she starts to massage my balls. She looks up at me with those baby blue eyes and slurps my dick like a popsicle.

I pull her off it, flip her on her stomach and pull her so she's bent over the bed. With my cock in my hand, I rub up and down her soaking wet cunt before I sink my dick inside her. A guttural groan comes out of her mouth as I stretch that pussy out. She grips the sheets and bites into the bed. I smack her ass so hard, she yips out in surprise. Slowly, I start to fuck her, watching that perfect bubble butt jiggle with each smack of my hips my dick continues to loosen her up. For some reason, I thought she'd be loose, but she's so tight. No wonder she's such a bitch. Probably hasn't had a good fuck in forever.

I grab her hair as I slam into her, making the bed creak. I push her face down into the mattress as I start to pound her. She moans out like a bitch in heat. Loud smacking sounds echo out as the bed hits the wall with each thrust. She's crying out. "Don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me like a whore. Make me your bitch. I want to be your slave!"

What a slut. She's so into it. She wants it rough. I smack her ass so hard, she screams out. Then I grip her hair, yank her head back and slam into her. "Ooooh fuck! Your dick is so fucking big. Shit!"

I force her back down on the bed and let loose inside that tight little pussy. Well, it's not tight anymore. She fucking moans so loud, I'm sure her neighbors hear it. Fuck me, she clamps down on my dick and starts to convulse under me. She cries out in ecstasy, shaking and quivering.

I'm close to cumming myself. I pull out and force her down on her knees in front of me. With one hand, I grip her hair, pulling her head back, with the other I grab my cock and stroke it. A fire sprawls out from my balls as my cock starts to pulse. The pleasure erupts as my cum dumps on her face.

She clamps her lips around my dick and starts swallowing my load. What a slut. She milks my dick until it's empty, swallowing every last drop. Then she starts wiping the cum off her face and devours it. She looks up at me with those water blue eyes of hers. "Will you stay the night? Or are you just going to fuck me and leave."

That caught me off guard. "I didn't think you'd wanted me to stay."

She gives me a pouty face. She seems to be sobering up a bit, but still a bit drunk. Her eyes are still half-lidded as she rests her head back on the bed. "As hot as that was, I don't care for one night stands. Although, I could get into a lot of trouble for this. But shit, this has been one of my fantasies for a long time. If you stay with me, I'll make it worth your while."

I nod and she gets up and goes into the bathroom. I take the time to get my phone and end the recording. Now I feel a little guilty for this. Maybe she's not so bad afterall. She comes out, turns the lights off and gets into bed, leaving a space for me. I set my phone down and climb into bed with her. She rests her head down on my chest. She looks up at me with those half closed eyes. "Please don't tell anyone. I could lose my job. I... I'm at your mercy. I'm kinda your sex slave."

She bites her lip before she leans up and kisses me. The thought of owning her nearly makes my dick hard again. And yet, what I'm going to do makes me feel so guilty.

Chapter 4

Rachel Wilson

My head's a bit fuzzy and I feel this weight on top of me. Something is slapping against my face. As I open my eyes, a big black dick rubs against my face. I go to say something, but my mouth gets stuffed with it. I look up to see Richmond on top of me as he slowly starts to hump my face. What the fuck? What happened last night?

Richmond grabs his phone and shows me his screen. On it is a video of us having sex! What the fuck? I try to talk, but I can't get a word out with his big dick pushing into the back of my mouth. I gag and start to choke on it. It makes me want to puke.

"You know, last night was great, but I need a favor from you. You kinda humiliated me in class and I'm not doing so well either. You see, I need to pass this class in order to play basketball. After the connection we had last night, I really don't want to do this, but I have no choice. Basketball is all I have. It's the only way I'm getting out of where I came from. So you're going to pass me in your class."

I can't speak with him slowly thrusting in my mouth. I can't believe he's doing this. Watching the video, the memories of last night start rushing back to me. I was drunk when I ran into him at the bar. We went back to my place and he gave me the fuck of my life. I thought we had something, but now I see, he's just using me to change his grade... And yet, I'm so turned on.

"I know this is a shitty move to make, but you don't understand. I have no choice. If I don't pass your class, I don't play. If I don't play, I lose my scholarship. Then I have to go back home to my hood and tell my mother who works two jobs just to put food on the table and keep the roof over our heads that I failed. My entire family is counting on me to succeed."

He grips my hair starts to really fuck my face, sending tears down my cheeks. There's nothing I can do with my arms pinned down underneath him. "That being said, I admit I may have been wrong about you. I thought you were some stuck up bitch, but last night we really connected. I know this is wrong and I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't lose my scholarship. However, I also want to keep seeing you too. I know how this looks, but I don't care. You're my bitch from now on. I'm going to fuck you whenever I want. Not only that, but when we're together, you're my girlfriend. You're going to treat me like your king, unless you want everyone to find out about our relationship and lose your job."

He grips my hair and forces his dick down my throat. I've never been so turned on in my life and yet I feel sick. Maybe it's the hangover, or maybe it's the fact that he could get me fired and I'm at his complete mercy. I know this is fucked up. What he's doing is wrong and that's what makes it so hot. It's like he pulled a chapter straight out of my fantasy. I know it's wrong, but I've always wanted to submit to a strong dominant man who'll take me and make me his. And now, I have no choice but to do what he wants. I struggle to breathe as he fucks my throat. He pulls his dick out and smears it all over my face as I cough. "Are you going to be my good little bitch?"

12