All Comments on 'A Lesson Learned Book 01'

by lionheartstories

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mixed. Yes, chapter was enjoyable to read and was nicely spiced with erotic thrill. Ok, an obviously unhappy, regular drunk makes an easy blackmail victim - and, concededly, any blackmail plot needs a window of opportunity.

But why does she have to long to be dominated? Too convenient choice. One, rather unlikely (how many teachers are submissive? how man of those bitchy ones?). Two, makes for a too easy plot scenario; forgoes lots of potential for conflict, drama and, in short, overall suspense.

Please feel encouraged to continue writing. Already decently passed the major enjoyable to read hurdle. With experience the fascinating plot and suspense ones might follow.

irb434irb434about 2 years ago

I like it. I think it has potential. Female teacher, black male studnt formula with a twist. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story but it would be better if you continue it a lot further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That story has me so wet. I wish I could find a dominant man to make me his bitch and use me like the whore I need to be. The thought of being under someone’s complete control is so enticing. I hope I get to live out this fantasy one day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More more more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlionheartstories@lionheartstories
Like my stories? Sign up to my newsletter to get updates and a free story not available anywhere else. Midnight Visit Book 1 and 2. https://lionheartstoriesrelease.gr8.com/ Join my Patreon for exclusive stories not shown anywhere else along with prereleases before they're pos...