A Letter from Aleppo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was fully seated inside her Angie's haste dissipated like August rain. Her lips were locked to his as she rocked back and forth. She was stimulating her clit, rubbing it hard against his solid pubic bone as Alan`s dick throbbed inside her. They were quite happily sharing kisses as she gyrated on top of him. Then they both froze as the bedroom door swung open and Ayla walked in saying, "Angie can I borrow your hair........Oh my God I`m so sorry!" and she hastily reclosed the door.

Angie paused before starting off doing what they had been doing before they were so rudely interrupted. However, the mood was broken, and Alan felt himself begin to wilt, even though Angie increased her speed and used her thighs to pull him free of her snatch before falling back down on his dick.

After a minute or so they gave up. Angie stood up and gave him an "I`m so sorry!" look before pulling an old pair of sweat pants with a T-shirt from a drawer and then dressing herself. Alan also gave her a nonchalant shrug as he pulled on his T-shirt and track suit bottoms from earlier.

The couple walked across the hall to find Ayla wrapped in a towel as she balanced on the edge of the bed, one long athletic leg crossed over the other. Her foot was tapping time to the music she was listening to through the large green earphones on her head. When she saw Alan and Angie staring at her expectantly from the doorway to her room she gave them a coy smile and took off the headphones. "I`m so sorry," she began. "I just didn`t think. How will you ever forgive me for not knocking. I was so happy and relaxed I just barged in like some stupid elephant. I just wasn`t expecting you to be doing that, in the middle of the afternoon!" then she gave a short laugh to cover her apparent embarrassment.

Alan waited for Angie. His wife had a knack of knowing what to do at awkward moments and this time was no exception. Angie smiled at Ayla as she told her, "Don`t worry about it. That was our fault for not locking the door, but please knock next time as Alan and I are not used to guests, and we have a very fulfilling sex life. Another thing. Married people have sex at all times, so the afternoon is just as good as any." Her last sentence seemed to destroy any last uncomfortable feelings in the room and all three now laughed loudly.

Ayla sprung from the bed to hug Angie. Her actions so fast that it caused her towel to slip from her body. She ended up wrapping her arms around Angie`s neck completely naked. Alan looked anywhere apart from where his beautiful wife was being nearly smothered by a naked, gorgeous looking young girl. Ayla didn`t seem in the least bit shy as she hugged Angie tightly, her breasts pressed hard against Angie`s.

After a minute she seemed to realise that her towel had gone missing and there was another few seconds of apologies as she hastily grabbed the towel and covered herself. She wasn`t quick enough to stop Alan get a sneaky look at her perfectly waxed snatch before it vanished from sight. Alan had only ever seen bald pussies on some of his female patients, as Angie had a neatly trimmed triangle of chestnut pubic hair above her slit.

Angie pushed Alan out of the room so that Ayla could get dressed. The two shared a nervous giggle as they walked downstairs. Neither mentioned the fact that Ayla had a body to die for, or the fact that she had caught them in a compromising position. The only thing Angie said in a whisper was, "You owe me a good fuck tonight, so don`t drink to much Dr. Baldwin!"

It wasn`t long before Ayla joined them downstairs in a pair of tight designer jeans and a blue sweatshirt with Yale written in big white letters across her breasts. She was nearly as tall as Alan in her three-inch black heels. "I feel terrible," she started, "Please let me make it up to you. Let me take you to dinner. My treat. Anywhere you want."

"That won`t be necessary Ayla. These things happen. We had planned to take you out this evening anyway. There is a new Lebanese restaurant in the High Street that we wanted to try if you fancy that?"

"Sounds wonderful," Ayla said.

All of the discomfort seemed to leave the room as they made plans to go out. Angie and Alan retired to their bedroom to get changed into something more suitable, and Alan noticed that Angie locked the door when they were both safely inside.

They walked the ten minutes to the restaurant in silence. Alan had on a bright red polo shirt and jeans. His favourite Timberlands on his feet. Angie had chosen a pale green sundress with a yellow flower print as the evening was unseasonably warm for May. Alan had nearly choked when Angie had pulled her three-inch pumps from the wardrobe. These were normally only worn in the bedroom when Angie surprised him with stockings and suspenders, and one of her two sexy lingerie sets for his birthday or their anniversary. Apparently his wife was not going to be outdone by their new sexy lodger.

The evening was a complete success. They talked about everything from Syria, to being a student nurse. Angie had them both in stitches with tales of her mishaps as a young nurse at Dublin`s main hospital. The bottle of wine they had ordered at the start became two, and then they finished with three Sambucas. Ayla had not been lying when she had told them she wasn`t really a practicing Muslim.

All three were in good spirits as they made the short walk home. Arriving in the kitchen Angie put the kettle on to make coffee, as they had all agreed they had had enough to drink. They sat peacefully sipping from the mugs until Alan told them he was going to watch match of the Day on the TV, and he left the two girls chatting in the kitchen.

The programme was just wrapping up as Angie came into the lounge and gave him a quick peck on the lips, and with a twinkle in her eye she said "I´m off to bed. Ayla is already upstairs. I think I will be asleep in the next twenty minutes unless something keeps me awake!" Her hand snaked down and gripped his cock through the jeans, then she let go as quickly as she had grabbed him, and beat a hasty retreat from the lounge and up the stairs.

At this point Alan couldn`t give a fuck what Gary Lineker had to say, and if he was really honest he never could. His customary security check to lock all doors and windows was done in record time and then he was entering their bedroom expecting Angie to be in bed.

Angie wasn`t. Well not in it. She was bent over it still wearing her heels, her legs placed squarely a yard apart and her hands flat on their duvet. "Lock the door and bloody well fuck me Alan. I have been gagging for this ever since our warm up this afternoon."

Alan turned the key in the door. His jeans were quite tight, and it took him a few seconds too long to remove them, and this resulted in an angry whispered, "Fucking hurry up Alan!" from his wife who was obviously very, very aroused.

Alan`s cock slid home easier than a hot knife into butter. Angie let out a low moan as her anticipation of this event had already heightened her senses to suchan extent that his first touch nearly induced her climax. The fact that Angie was wearing heels meant that Alan could vary the angle of his penetrations merely by raising or lowering his knees.

Angie was obviously appreciative of his efforts as her moans and groans got stronger and louder until she shrieked out "Aaaaaaargh." Alan felt his cock gripped in a vice like grip as Angie`s muscles contracted around him. He thrust three or four times more before grunting, jerking and spurting four or five times inside Angie. His wife fell forward on the bed, a silly grin on her face as she stared back over one shoulder and muttered, "Fuck! I needed that Lover Boy!"

As the two lay in each other's arms a while later Alan couldn`t help but reflect on the subtle changes in his wife since Ayla`s arrival earlier that morning. It wasn`t that they were having more sex. No. This was a normal Saturday in that context. It was the little things. The frenzied need after her run. The heels. Those small things that made it a tiny bit more exciting. For him as well, the glimpse of Ayla naked, her fabulous firm body, and her sexy shaved pussy had definitely ramped up his libido. Alan was actually smiling to himself as he tried to sleep.

They both were startled awake less than an hour later as there was loud shouting coming from Ayla`s room, "No. No. Watch out. Hide. Hide. Help. Help. Noooooooooo!"

Angie`s caring personality took over immediately. As a war zone nurse she was used to going from completely asleep to frantic action in seconds. She was out of the bed like a flash and struggling with the key in the lock to their door. Then she was across the hall to Ayla`s room. As usual the door was open, and Angie rushed in. Ayla was tossing and turning in a jumble of bed clothes. Ayla was still mumbling "No. No. No.!" Her naked body bathed in perspiration.

Angie moved to the bed and pulled Ayla into her arms as her hand moved to wipe away the jet-black hair that was plastered to Ayla`s face. Angie cooed like a mother hen as she rocked the shaking girl in her arms. Ayla slowly came awake and automatically snuggled against Angie`s breast like a small child seeking protection from its mother. "It was just a dream. Just a silly dream," Angie was nearly chanting as she repeated the mantra over and over.

It was only when Ayla kissed one of her nipples, not sexily, but just as a sign of thanks, as Angie`s breasts were pressed against Ayla`s face while she hugged her. It was only then that Angie realised that such was her haste to come to the girls aid she had not donned any clothes, and was now totally naked sitting on the bed with an equally naked Ayla in her arms.

Angie heard a noise at the door and looked up. Alan was standing there in a loose pair of shorts. She mouthed at him, "Go back to bed. I´ll be there in a minute!" Alan turned on his heel and left his wife to take care of the shivering girl.

When Angie could see that Ayla was fully awake she let her gently fallback onto the bed. "Are you OK now Ayla?" she asked quietly.

"Yes. Yes. I`m so sorry. It`s always the same nightmare. The bombs are falling around us and I`m running. Running and running. But there is no one to help. Please forgive me Angie!"

"Nothing to forgive Ayla," Angie said kindly, "Don`t forget that Alan and I lived it too. We also have the nightmares sometimes. Now try and sleep." She stood up from the bed to leave but Ayla`s hand shot out like a striking viper to grasp Angie`s.

"Could you stay Angie? Just for a little while until I can sleep." Ayla pulled back the covers revealing her nude body in its entirety. Angie slipped into the bed as Ayla pulled the thin sheet over their bodies.

Angie lay there in the dark as Ayla nestled against her. Angie was stiff as a board in the bed as she felt uncomfortable with their naked bodies sticking together with perspiration. Ayla was soon breathing regularly, one leg thrown over Angie`s thigh and her hand moved unconsciously to grasp one of Angie`s tits. Angie was now more or less trapped. She didn`t want to move and wake Ayla so lay there in the dark trying to sleep herself as her mind wandered back to her past.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was the night that she had got her final passing grades at nursing college in Dublin. At this time Angie had shared a flat with a girl called Sarah. Sarah was also from a small village in Cork, and they had become friends in the first year at college, then shared a tiny flat for the subsequent two years.

The night had been a heavy session, and both girls had arrived back home in high spirits and totally drunk. They had collapsed onto Angie`s bed laughing on their arrival. It was then that Sarah had kissed her. Not a friends kiss, but a full-on tongue in mouth snog. "What the fuck!" Angie had said, the alcohol still dulling her senses.

It was then that Sarah had confessed her bi-sexuality, and her long-time crush on Angie, and how she had always wanted to, "Fuck the living daylights out of her!"

All of this came as a total surprise to Angie as she had been kept awake on more than a few nights as Sarah`s boyfriend gave her a good seeing to in the bedroom next door. The walls of their flat were as thin as paper, doing little to muffle Sarah`s screams of joy as she was being penetrated repeatedly by Patrick. He was also not the quietest man in the World as he loudly described every piece of the action when Sarah was giving him a blow job or jerking him off.

Angie must have been more than a little tipsy as she allowed herself to be undressed by Sarah, and the two shared a brief night of lesbian sex. Angie had always put her actions down to being inquisitive, and having an attitude of, "Don`t knock it until you tried it."

Angie wouldn`t have said she didn`t enjoy herself. In fact she had come twice as Sarah got busy between her thighs. Sarah's tongue did things to her that the men in her life just didn`t seem able to replicate. However, Angie had never felt the urge to duplicate that evening, even though she had gotten a few offers from women over the years prior to her meeting Alan.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ayla was now snoring quietly, so definitely fast asleep. Her hand still rested around Angie`s tit, and as she fidgeted in her sleep the fingers brushed over Angie`s nipple tantalisingly slowly. Angie couldn`t believe her body when it started to react to the contact. Her nipples stiffened into hard pebbles, and there was a definite moistening occurring between her legs.

Ayla adjusted her position again, and the leg that was over Angie`s thigh bent at the knee. Ayla´s knee pressed against Angie`s sex and Angie let out a small sigh at the contact. She was getting turned on, and Ayla didn`t know anything about what she was doing to Angie. Angie already knew that when she left this bed Alan was going to get the fucking of his life!

Ayla was a restless sleeper. Her body moving nearly continuously as Angie lay staring at the ceiling waiting for the briefest opening to allow her escape. Angie breathed a short-lived sigh of relief when Ayla`s hand stopped brushing against her rock-hard nipple, but then it moved downwards and cupped around her mons, the fingers resting unmoving on her now rather wet slit. Angie`s body reacted almost automatically, and her hips thrust up against the fingers to encourage them further.

Angie thanked a God that she really didn`t believe in anymore as her hip thrust caused Ayla to adjust her position once more, and she rolled off of Angie and onto her other side, grabbing a pillow before pulling it into a tight embrace as a downy substitute for Angie`s body.

Angie slid silently from under the sheet and made a rapid exit, almost running across the landing and into her own bedroom were Robert was sitting up in bed reading a book and obviously waiting for his wife`s return, He was wearing just the loose shorts. "Everything OK?" he asked.

Angie gave no answer but moved like a flash. Dragging the shorts off him in her desperation. Alan`s cock wasn`t anywhere near hard as she wrapped her lips around it, but the feeling delighted her as she felt him thicken in her mouth. Angie was like a woman possessed as she sucked and licked her husbands penis to get the mouthful of come she so greatly needed. Alan was writhing in ecstasy when her actions reaped the reward of a rather copious amount of her husbands seed spurting into her mouth.

Alan had no clue what had brought all of this on. He just lay back on the bed surprised, and most of all extremely grateful. His surprise multiplied when Angie crawled up his body and straddled his head, her pussy was swollen and obviously aroused as it now pressed on his face. She spoke for the first time since entering the bedroom, "Fucking lick my pussy Alan!"

Angie gripped the headboard with both hands as her husband's tongue flicked along her slit and over her clit. Her head was thrown backwards, chestnut curls reaching half way down her back. Using her hips she thrust herself against him with an urgency Alan had rarely experienced before. The mewling sounds she made just intensified the excitement as Alan sucked on her clit, which was like a hard nut between his lips. Then she came. An earth-shattering orgasm that had the bed shaking and slapping against the wall, as her hands clasped the head board like talons while her body shuddered and contorted on top of Alan.

It took several minutes before Angie was composed enough to slip down and lay beside her husband. Alan held her still quivering body in his arms as he whispered, "Not that I`m complaining Angie, but what the fuck happened over there to bring on that reaction?"

It took another few minutes before a nearly breathless Angie recounted all that had happened. She also told him everything about her lesbian one-night stand in Dublin, including her admission that she had kind of enjoyed it. Something she had never, ever told anyone else before. Alan listened intrigued, but said nothing as his wife spilled her guts out beside him. Alan only spoke after Angie finished her tale with, "Do you think I`m a closet lesbian or something?"

Seriously he told her, "As a doctor I can tell you that we all are capable of homosexual behaviour. The fact that you were both naked, and that Ayla is a very good-looking young woman helped when she stimulated you sexually, even though those stimulations were unintentional. It was only natural for your body to react as it did, as becoming aroused is just a preparation for the sex act be that with a man or a woman."

Then he smirked at her and said, "Apart from that. The next time you are having sex with a woman in the spare bedroom you could invite me to join, or at least make a video on your mobile." This earned Alan a hefty smack on the tummy that stung quite badly.

Chapter 3

Alan and Angie were not in the best of condition the next morning. Angie gave him a casual hand job in bed because, as she crudely told him, "To ensure that she still liked cock more than cunt!"

He was just leaving the shower after Angie had gone to make some coffee and breakfast when he was shocked to see Ayla staring at him from across the hall. Angie had forgotten to close the door. Maybe her lack of sleep had made her forgetful that they had a guest. Alan blushed as he hurriedly tried to cover his private parts with the tiny hand towel he had been using to dry his short hair as he walked into the bedroom.

Ayla`s eyes never left his groin, and Alan started to turn crimson under her stare. "It's just as I imagined it when I used to fantasise about you in Syria when I was just a stupid teenager," she said breathlessly, then she was gone, descending to the lower floor and leaving Alan standing naked in his bedroom with his cock twitching at the implications of Ayla`s words.

After breakfast Angie asked Ayla if she wanted to go for a run, but the Syrian girl declined as she had to prepare for the next morning and her first day at the hospital. Angie left the two of them sitting drinking tea and went out the back door.

Alan had never been a man to not confront things head on, so when he was satisfied that Angie wasn`t going to return after having forgotten something he asked in an even voice, "What did you mean this morning Ayla?"

Ayla was not a bashful person it appeared as she said quite casually, and without the tiniest amount of reticence, "When you were in Syria I used to fantasise about having sex with the strong, kind, English doctor. You were exotic and charming and at 14 I was just starting to have those kind of thoughts. Many nights I masturbated in my bed. I had a photo of you and Hameed stuck on my wall. When I fingered myself I used to fold the photo in half so that Hameed wouldn`t witness my shame. I always had to dream up your penis as I had never seen it until this morning. In real life it was just as pretty as I had thought it would be when I imagined it buried within me."